The Wedding Reception Ch. 02

Story Info
Couple find (relative) privacy during the wedding reception.
2.7k words
4.42
3.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My encounter with Mary having restored me to an exceptionally good mood I rejoined the wedding reception and enjoyed myself immensely - dancing, drinking, eating, chatting and generally throwing myself into the festivities.

Although I kept an eye open for her, I didn't get an opportunity to get close to Mary for some time. Her fellow bridesmaids were keeping her fully occupied and I guessed they were probably all doing their best to keep her mind off it

It was therefore much later before I once again glanced towards the main table and realised that for the first time in what seemed like hours Mary was sitting on her own. I immediately wandered over and, approaching from behind, I asked her to dance. As she turned and realised that it was me I was rewarded with a very definite blush, but it was followed by smiled and an equally definite "of course" and moments later we were on the dance floor. We danced to several fast numbers before they began to play a slower dance.

Taking her into my arms I whispered in her ear, "you looked stunning earlier even with your smeared mascara but now you look even more beautiful."

I could smell her perfume and feel the firmness and warmth of her body through her silken dress. The smooth material was a reminder of our earlier caresses and as she moved against me I was sure she must be able to feel my already erect cock pressing against her.

As the dance progressed my suspicions were confirmed as she moulded her body to mine, very subtly applying pressure to my hard cock.

When the dance finished she continued to hold on to me for a few moments and then whispered, "follow me" and taking my hand she led the way out of the room. I followed her along a short passage and into a side room. The light was off but the curtains were open and in the moonlight I could see that it was fairly large with several chairs and couches and piles of clothing. As I looked round she said, "this is the room they made available for us to all get changed in. The bridesmaids and the bride."

I understood. She pulled me over to the far side of the room and turned towards me. I pulled her into my arms we kissed. Her lips parted easily as mine pressed against hers and moments later our tongues were again dancing in each other's mouths.

This was clearly not an occasion where time was on our side, so when she made no objection to my caressing the curves of her backside through that silken dress I quickly pulled the hem of the dress up, bunching the skirt around her waist so that I could cup those lovely rounded buttocks in my hands. She was clearly equally aware of how little time we might have available to us and working quickly it was only moments before her fingers had undone my belt and unzipped my fly. I slid my hands under the elasticated edge of her silken panties and as my fingers found their way down her naked backside she began sliding my trousers down over my hips.

As she slid my trousers down I felt her hook her thumbs into the waistband of my boxers so I did the only logical thing and hooking my own thumbs under the waistband of her panties I followed her example and began sliding them down over her hips. Having started first she had the advantage and I had no choice but to wait as she quickly slid my trousers and boxers down towards my ankles, however the moment she straightened up I took the opportunity to return the favour, equally quickly sliding her panties down to reveal her tight, beautifully rounded bottom.

She giggled and said, " that was so smooth anyone would have thought we had practised it."

I pulled her against me and placing my hands on her waist I slowly slid them down over towards the curve of her buttocks. As the palms of my hands slid onto the rounded cheeks I whispered in her ear, "it was smooth, but not nearly as smooth as your beautiful backside."

When she again giggled I said, "which, in case you hadn't realised, is just beautifully exposed in the mirror behind you."

She immediately glanced behind her and I whispered in her ear, "because it's a very beautiful sight. Your lovely, shapely bottom framed by the folds of your light blue bridesmaids dress. An amazingly arousing thing to see even in the dim light of this room."

With those lovely cheeks filling the palms of my hands I allowed my fingers to follow the cleft between her buttocks. Our bodies were pressed together, my hard cock straining against her but she deftly slipped a hand between us, quickly curling her fingers around my cock as she once more began to play with it. My fingers continued their slow, probing journey along the soft valley, following the curve of her backside until they were able to slip through thin wisps of pubic hair and press against her already swollen labia. She groaned as I slid my fingers slowly back and forth along her nether lips, easing them apart until the tips of my fingers slipped into the hot wetness between them.

Suddenly we heard a sound outside the room. We both held out breaths. We could hear the scuffling of feet just outside the door and the muffled sounds of whispering. There was a large settee very near to us. Thinking quickly I retrieved our discarded clothing from the floor and inclining my head in the direction of the settee I whispered urgently, "quick, over there". In a matter of moments we had covered the short distance to put us behind the settee so that we were between it and a bookcase. Just in time. whoever it was, was clearly now right outside the door. Hearing the handle start to turn we both quickly dropped down onto the carpet. The door opened and then closed again. The light did not come on. For a moment I wondered whether someone had just looked in and then gone away but then I heard a woman's giggle. When this was followed up a few moments later by a very quiet male laugh and the rustle of clothing I realised that someone else must have had the same idea as us. The other couple didn't know that anyone was in there with them, and therefore had no reason to keep particularly quiet and soon the room was filled with giggles, laughs, the rustle of clothing and the soft, wet sounds of kisses.

I was acutely aware of how embarrassing it would be for both us and them if the other couple were to realise we were in the room with them, but I couldn't think of any way out of our situation. I had just decided that the only solution was to lie there as quietly as possible until the other couple left when I suddenly felt Mary's fingers sliding over my stomach. In our rush to hide behind the settee I was still naked from the waist down, my trousers on the floor next to me so it was very quick and easy for Mary's questing fingers to settle on my still hard cock. As her fingers curled around my thick shaft I realised that she was obviously up to risking the potential embarrassment, so I decided that I may as well respond in kind. Leaning forward I ran the tip of my tongue lightly across her lips. Instantly her lips parted and moments later our tongues were once again exploring one another's mouths. Running my hand under the hem of her skirt I slid it quickly over the soft skin of her thigh so that my palm was once more pressed against her bare backside with the tips of my fingers pressed between those beautiful cheeks.

Again I allowed my fingers to follow the curve of her backside and as my fingers explored she raised one thigh so that my fingers could slip between her legs and press against the soft damp curls of pubic hair and her swollen labia. She gave a little gasp as my fingers slipped between her lips. I might have worried about the other couple hearing her gasp, but by now the room was filled with their own, far less inhibited, grunts and moans.

I slid the tips of my fingers back and forth between her swollen labia, pressing my fingers gradually deeper into her hot, wet slit. My fingers were soon slick with her juices. The other couple were getting increasingly passionate, and the girl had begun urging her lover on, saying things like, "Oh, yes, fuck me with your fingers!" I waited until the girl gave a particularly loud groan and then suddenly penetrated Mary with two fingers, pressing them as deeply as I could into her hot, tight vagina. She gave a little yelp of surprise mixed with pleasure and for a moment I felt sure that the other couple would hear her, but they were still too wrapped up in their own passion.

Suddenly the sounds of passion changed slightly as the grunts, groans and sighs became intermingled with the unmistakable wet, slippery sounds of fucking. I began to fuck Mary with my fingers, maintaining a rhythm with the other couple as I slid two fingers in and out of her hot channel. My own cock was now slick with pre-cum and Mary's fingers slid easily over it as they too followed the same rhythm. He was obviously fucking her quickly and it wasn't long before he said, "God, I'm going to come" and the groan that almost immediately followed that indicated that he must have done as he had lived up to what he said he would do. We hadn't.

In the silence that followed I kept my fingers moving in and out of Mary's cunt but I had to do so very carefully so as not to make a noise.

Her fingers also continued their movements, sliding back and forth over my cock, but again she did this very slowly and carefully, keeping as silent as possible. There was no such problem for our tongues however, which explored frantically in each other's mouths as though trying to make up for the loss of sensation in other areas.

Fortunately the silence didn't last long. The anonymous girl said that they had better get back to the reception. We heard some rustling as they stood up and then suddenly, shockingly, the lights came on in the room. We both froze, my fingers deep in Mary's cunt and Mary's fingers tight around my cock as we listened to the sounds of them straightening their clothing on the other side of the settee. Then, as suddenly as they had arrived, they were gone, leaving the light on behind them.

Even before the door had fully closed I had accelerated the movements of my fingers as they slid in and out of Mary's cunt. I waited a few moments and then pushed against her hip, intending to turn her onto her back. To my surprise she resisted, but a moment later I understood why when she instead pushed me onto my back, manoeuvring herself into a kneeling position astride my hips. Our still busy fingers were initially hidden from view by the folds of her voluminous bridesmaid's dress, but reaching forward with my free hand I pushed it up to bunch it around her waist.

Watching my fingers sliding along her wet slit and in and out of her hot cunt was incredibly erotic and judging by the rapt expression on her face she was getting just as much pleasure out of watching her fingers slide up and down on my cock. Burying my fingers in her I covered her clitoris with the palm of my hand and she responded by pressing down, trapping my hand between us and grinding her mound against it. I reached around with my other hand and was rewarded with a gasp as I ran my fingers between the cheeks of her beautiful backside and slowly pushed them down her warm cleft. When the tips of my fingers reached her anus she suddenly gave an urgent moan and forced herself down even harder against my hand. I felt her cunt contract around my fingers and with a stifled cry she came grinding herself repeatedly against me.

Although my hand was trapped I continued moving my fingers inside her, but after a few moments she reached down and pulled gently at my wrist, indicating that she wanted me to stop. I stopped and she collapsed on top of me, kissing me. We lay kissing for a few moments. My cock was still rock hard and with her kneeling astride me it now pressed against her hot, wet pussy. As she calmed down after her orgasm Mary began a slow thrusting action, sliding her wet, open labia up and down my hard cock. I whispered in her ear, "God, I'd love to have my cock inside you, but I haven't got a condom with me." Pushing herself up to kneel astride me again she reached down and guided the head of my cock so that it slid back and forth between her open lips. The room was once again filled with the erotic sounds of sex as she slid my cock repeatedly along the length of her slit.

"Oh God, I'm going to come!" I said and was shocked when she instantly stopped moving and pulled the lips of her pussy away from my hard cock.

I was about to beg her to continue, but before I had even had time to formulate the words she had moved to kneeling next to me and moments later her fingers once again encircled my cock. She looked me in the eyes. With an extremely mischievous expression and after saying, "it might make an awful mess if you came on my dress or your suit" she lowered her head towards my hips and a moment later her soft lips slid slowly down over the head of my cock.

The feeling was exquisite. I would have loved to have taken time to enjoy it, but having already been on the edge of coming the sight of her lips sliding down my shaft and feeling of her hot, wet mouth surrounding the head of my cock were simply too much.

I felt my balls contracting and with a conscious effort to make as little noise as possible I groaned "Oh God yes, I'm coming, I'm coming".

As my semen gushed from my cock I felt her lips tighten around my shaft and then her mouth working as she swallowed each successive jet of come. I couldn't remember ever having come so intensely or for so long. Only when I had finally begun to calm down did she slowly allowed my cock to slip out from between her lips. Once again she looked up at me and this time with a broad grin on her face she said, "and that would most definitely have made an awful mess."

Without waiting for me to answer she lowered her head again for a moment to plant a light kiss on the tip of my cock and then saying, "and now I guess we better get back to the reception before anyone else comes in to use this room -- besides we've been gone so long someone might notice" she pushed herself upright and I followed suit. As we both stood up I retrieved her panties from the floor. I held them up and grinning at her said, "I don't think you need these the rest of the evening do you?"

She looked a bit uncertain, but I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lightly on the lips and then told her, "because it will really turn me on to watch you doing your bridesmaid's duty by dancing with the other guests and knowing that under that long, maidenly dress this sweet and innocent looking bridesmaid won't be wearing any panties." After only a moment's hesitation she gave me a wicked grin and leaning forward kissed me lightly on the cheek. I said, "Oh, and if that is how a supposedly frigid person avoids making a mess of my suit or your dress then I'm definitely a fan of frigidity!" She giggled and then slipped out of the room, leaving me get dressed before following her out.