The Wedding Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After brunch we got back to the lessons. I got on top of him and rode him in a cowgirl position. This allowed me to control when Brian came. I made it last a long time. He told me that the build up was amazing. Throughout that Saturday we did two more positions and I gave him several more tips. I explained anal sex to him as well but we didn't try it. My reading on the matter says most women don't enjoy it. I have tried it a few times and it was OK but not really my thing. Men seem to get more of a kick out of it. It is messy and you really have to be lubed up to do it. It also helps if you start by inserting smaller objects in there, like carrots with the pointy end cut off.

Sunday Brian woke up with another woody. I propped my cell phone on the end table and set it to record video. I wanted to have something to show Rick knowing how excited this would make him. I felt really guilty leaving him out of all this.

"Time for your final exam Brian." I said. "Take me any way you want, I am your slut to use as you will!"

He put me in the doggie position and fucked me hard. He got his finger in front and massaged my clit at the same time. I was in heaven! How could a guy his age perform like this and last so long? I lost myself in the pleasure and apparently I yelled "Fuck me hard Brian! Fuck your brother's slutty wife! Oh my god, yes, YES!" (I only realized I said this after watching the video.) After he came we lay exhausted on the bed, the sweat pouring off our bodies. Before I left late that evening, Brian and I recreated a number of the sex scenes for Rick on video. I took video showing each sex position we did it in. I texted Rick saying "Brian is a master clit massager." That should drive Rick nuts! I got up, had a shower, got dressed, picked up my phone,and got ready to go back home to Rick.

As I was leaving, Brian asked me if he passed. I told him "with flying colors, I give you an A+."

On the way home I was starting to feel guilty about how great the sex was. I came many times, and I didn't expect that.

When I got home Rick looked exhausted. He told me that after I sent him that picture of Brian ready to fuck me he couldn't eat or sleep with excitement. He quizzed me on every detail. Far from being jealous this was driving him crazy with desire. He told me he had to masturbate Friday and Saturday just imagining what Brian was doing to me. Rick threw me on the bed with my blessing and he made crazy passionate love to me. Afterwards we transferred the video I took and the pictures from the phone to the computer and watched it on the 55 inch TV. Rick couldn't believe how his brother was giving me orgasm after orgasm.

I have been going to the gym a lot lately and am in much better shape. I am even wearing a two piece bathing suit for the first time in my life! Instead of trimming my pubic hair, I completely shaved bare! Another first!

On Brian's birthday we gave him a special treat. The three of us rented a suite with a big whirlpool tub in it which we all sat nude. Brian was sure fascinated with my new look! Rick handed his wedding ring to Brian with a wink.

Rick finally got to see Brian in action as he fucked me for the last time (multiple times). Rick was in heaven and fucked me after Brian was done. Rick even showed Brian a new position! After Rick dropped Brian off and came back home he said with a smile "Hey, I didn't get my ring back! That sneak! I can't say I blame him."

About a week later, I was going into town to do some errands.

"While you are in town could you pick up my wedding ring? Why not let him use it little first?" Rick laughed. That got my pulse rate up! I got home quite a bit later than I had planned earlier.

Brian finally found a girlfriend. He met her in church and is going steady with her. We went to church one time with him and he introduced her to us. She is about 10 years younger than he is and seems nice. When we were alone Brian told me that my lessons really paid off and wanted to thank me again. He said he would never have had the nerve to ask a girl out and certainly not to have sex with her without my help. Since Brian started going steady he feels obligated not to touch me in any sexual way, and it is probably for the best. I should feel guilty about this, but I am going to miss the sex. He has no problems with looking at my goodies though! I have many times told him "My eyes are up here!".

Rick has been trying to get me to agree to go to bed with another man or have a threesome but I just can't. If I go to bed with someone, I have to have some feelings for them.

Some people might think of me as a slut and I am fine with that. I do feel a little bit guilty but I am proud of how I helped Brian out. You might judge me, but under the same circumstances I would do it all again. Family get togethers haven't changed although we do hang out nude together sometimes when the three of us are alone. Rick and I love pretending he is Brian and having sex with me. Our sex life has gone into overdrive since that day!

Epilogue:

I was feeling guilty (must have been my Catholic upbringing) and I confided in a close girlfriend of mine. She was a little shocked. I explained that I could see no alternative. After I found out how miserable he was, I was NOT going to let him suffer. I really made a difference in his life (although maybe I shouldn't have had sex with him on three different occasions!). She suggested something I had not thought about, a sexual surrogate. While it was too late now, I checked into it. The main problem with that would have been that there are no International Professional Surrogate Association (IPSA) professionals in this state. Even if we paid for it, it sounds like this would be considered soliciting a prostitute in this state.

P.S.

In case you are wondering, yes I did get Rick's ring back.

I wrote this story without pictures, but Rick convinced me to make another version including pictures to illustrate the story. He said it would be a great confidence builder. I doubt if anyone wants to see them, but I did it to please Rick. If you are not offended by pictures of an out of shape woman contact Rick. He will email it to you.

*****

I appreciate any feedback on the story.

12