All Comments on 'The Wedding Trip: Day 01'

by lovelyhawk69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really enjoyed your adventure so far. hoping the rest somes soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please continue!!!!!

Loving it so far....wish my wife did the same :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
*

WE HAVE A LOT OF STARS TO AD ; ONE AT DAY !

SOO FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE OBNOXIOUSNESS

B T B BRIGADES

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
You were correct;

there were some errors - approximately one per paragraph. You had a couple of "I" vs. "me" errors while the remainder were largely verb tense errors. A very fine first effort. I had a difficult time picturing the pussy flashing with her right foot on the floor. Did she have her left knee and foot on the dashboard?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brovo!!!!!!!!

Well told. Love your infecteous excitement in sharing these experiences. A woman and wife that has a normal and very healthy sexuality is as hot as it gets and there is no need to give it slut camaflague. Every wife at some time wants that sexual excitement with another man, and a great majoriety of husbands want their wives to have that too. This is natural behavior; monogamy is not. That is why we love LW stories of a confident wife stepping outside the box of convention. That is a huge turn on for every married man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I found that to be a really good opener. I hope my wife does that one day. Really hot stuff.

To all the people who don't understand the 'Loving Wives' category, why even bother commenting at all.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
More time on emotions

and less time on who did what when. The real key to writing a good story is to offer insight into the emotions of the characters involved, so the reader can relate to their own life and be drawn into the tale. Yours is a more "we did this, Alyssa did that," and so on.

You mention you "usually" didnt want to flash tits and pussy in front of your husband-why not? Never got into that-sorta implied you did it before. Why not for your husband? What is the false modesty, why the difference in attitude? He wants you to be a slut, so go for it.

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Loved. It

I read it quite a while ago but enjoyed more the 2nd time. Very hot. Anxious to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-Bravo

You're out of your fucking mind. What world are you in? Not this one. I suppose you call yourself a man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Always knew there was a lot of sick fucks reading on this site.

Now I know for sure.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whorewife knows the soon to be cuck is watching her play.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I find it interesting that hubby isn't important enough for you to give us his name

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous