All Comments on 'The Wedding Trip: Day 03'

by lovelyhawk69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Terrific tale

Well written, for the most part. This is what is intended for the Loving Wives Category.

I would have liked to read more about the feelings from the husband's POV.

patilliepatillieabout 10 years ago
Nice story gave you a three this time

but it bothers me the hubby didnt seem to get much out of it. No silky seconds, doesnt sound like he got anything at all the day of departure, while Brian got off 4 times (3 int he pussy). Not my cup of tea.

Imagine73Imagine73about 10 years ago
Well Done!

I enjoy your writing here very much-! It's realistic, and hot, and sexy. As a man, I particularly appreciate good erotica written from a woman's point of view. Of course everyone is different, but the way women view and feel about adult situations and sex in general has always intrigued me. Vive la difference..! Thanks for the hot recollection.. I hope to see more of your work here-!

tranquility99tranquility99about 10 years ago
So..

I enjoyed this series, but as a married woman who has had a few experiences, I have an issue with this story. Even if I assume this story is true and that hubby enjoyed it, the situation is fundamentally unfair to him. I have no problem with your encounters with Brian, but your husband deserves the chance to also have extramarital fun - even if he says he is happy the way things are. With Alyssa right next door, you missed the perfect chance to ask her, as a dear friend, to make your husband happy. You could have given her your room key and asked her to sneak in and surprise him.

Can you say karma?

Since you had such a great time, it is your duty and obligation to get your hubby laid. Even if the thought makes you uncomfortable or jealous, you need to do it. You might even enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What did he get out of it?

I'll tell you. It's like sky diving. Having the nerve to do it. The short training then standing at the open door of he Cessna and leaping out into space. The shoot opens and you jerk then float back to earth. Terror, surrender, joy, exhilaration, more emotion than you could ever imagine. Safe landing. A loving wife is a parachute to the husband who gives her to another man. It is the most interse erotic thrill a man can have. Leaping out into that erotic space three thousand feet about common ground. Wife so very much wanting the other man and giving herself to him with no reservations and restrictions. Except her fixed love for her husband is the parachute that brings him safely to earth while she has her own joyful and thrilling experience on a bed. This story is a perfect illustration of that special married love. Does that answer your question? That some men cannot make that leap has no relevance to anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really?

This is a lot more about jumping out without a parachute, this is a sick need to watch or at least here about your wife and someone else as sexual excitement for yourself. 99% of straight men neither want or are turned on by their wives cheating, giving herself to someone else so they can get off. You can sugar coat this any way you want but it is a fetish which thank God most of us don't have, I can sort of understand swinging, where he gets some strange, but doing this on your honeymoon is just fucking sick, does she gangbang the neighbors for his birthday?

Bev59Bev59about 10 years ago
Cute story

A little long, but a cute story. The key is, when flipped 180 degrees would your husband have enjoyed the same treatment from you. Bev

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

gomaco9gomaco9about 10 years ago
Nothing wrong with this story.

I am a happily married man who happens to enjoy the a lovely wife that has had many extramarital encounters with men who she/ we knew and several with strangers. I have been a voyer, just watching, a participant, and a receiver of photos and stories told after the encounter. Our sex life is very good and we both enjoy the extra "spice". She of course likes the freedom to experiment with other mouths and cocks. I enjoy all of her encounters wether with her or after when she recounts what happened. . I am not a cuck and will never be one. This story is well written, except for a few grammar and spelling errors, but who can cast the first stone?, and was very enjoyable to read. The theme is one that hits very close to our lifestyle. I'm sure her hubby has gotten what he wanted out of this....so far. There will be more to come, I'm sure.

WARDOG77WARDOG77about 10 years ago
Good story

I liked your story. I thought it had a good pace to it and had just enough spice in it to be interesting but not so much that it would be unreasonable. Don't read to much into the "Anonymous" complainers. It's easy for them to talk trash when they don't put their name on it. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story. Forget about the anoun. Idiots. Why are they reading the LW section if they do not like the stories. The idiots who do not like wives exploring away from there mates should stick to the Romance section and leave the LW stories to the readers who like them.

Later

Lays_69

Henry4Henry4about 10 years ago
Nice erotic tension...

And, finally, some actual sex! ;-)

Great work, milady!

Yes, do ignore the psychotic, the unconfident and the idiotic men that question your and your husband's choices.

I suppose that some of them might also accuse me of being a homo, but I've probably made more women "happy" than any of them and likely fuller than they make their lover feel. They might call me a cuck, but my wife gives me more control over her and her sexuality than they even can imagine possible. A wimp? Well, unless they also have a national championship in a combat sport under their belts, they might not want to make that observation in my presence...

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife

That story was fantastic.

What a lucky guy the husband is. Would love for another man to take my wife to a hotel and screw her.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticabout 10 years ago
Well done.

Believable dialog (and just the right amount), good pacing, nice buildup to a steamy climax and juicy description of it. Fine job.

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Loved it

I loved reading this while lying next to my wife and snuggling her. Will be thinking if you and Brian while we make love. Thanks for the story! Hope you have more to tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Change in perspective

I used to think that this type of behavior was a perversion of everything I'd been bought up to believe. But, as of late have rethought my opinions. If a mature couple who have been married 20, 30 or 40 years, and have raised a decent family and feel the need to sow some wild oats before the grim reaper makes it's appearance. Well, if they're both in agreement and truly love and trust one another --- Enjoy each other, and have one last dance. With whomever they choose. Enjoy LIFE. It is too short as it is.

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
And what would your wife say, Anonymous ?

While you are providing this wonderful service, as you say: "Any of you guys want to send over your wives. You stay at home and pull on your little cocks, while I fuck your wives."

What will your wife be doing?

Lue

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
One comment said: "What a lucky guy the husband is"!

One comment said: "What a lucky guy the husband is"! The story ended: "My husband and I have talked about the weekend and both agreed it was a great time"! Really? The wife fucked around with her ex, her friend fucked around with another guy, and the "lucky" husband stayed alone in his room just with his hand as a company and had a "great time"...he even had to take clothes to his wife at her lover's room...Nothing against sharing wives and husbands in agreement, but without disrespect and lack of self-respect. If the other wife was ready to cheat on her husband, that stayed home with their children, why didn't she used her best friend's husband? His wife and her best friend didn't want it? Or what? For sure she wanted to have fun, but her loved (?) and loving husband had to be in dry spell! What kind of love is this? She also says her husband is a voyeur, but what did he peek alone in his room? Ahhhhh, but he is a lucky guy and had a great time! 1*

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
The cucks

The stupid cuck boys drooling, and gibbering over another weak ass shore and cuck story. Stupid fucks.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the tale, I know I was supposed to be playing the critic of your writing but I'm one of the perverts cucks that enjoys reading about other hub-cucks and their wives. Thanks for the story if you are still reading comments, ignore the anonys and keep on jazzing your husband up!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Too bad this was written almost 8 years ago. I would enjoy more of this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous