The Wedding Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waitresses in lingerie brought out drinks and a flood of strippers descended on us. LIke any stripper worth their salt, they could smell money and desperation. Neither was in short supply on that night. Guys started throwing around twenties and pretty soon just about everyone was getting a lap dance. Jenny and I just watched, with Jenny giggling almost constantly. She'd never been to a strip club before and she thought the whole thing was a riot.

"This is not what I expected," she said, leaning in to talk to me over the loud music, "Some of these girls are really hot. Though I'd say the 'dance' in 'lapdance' is used pretty loosely."

She was right of course. We observed the technique of multiple nearby girls and it was mostly just grinding their butts or pelvic bones against the guy's crotch. We did spot a few more elaborate moves though: one girl with big fake boobs would constantly rub them in the face of her customer. She barely even had to move, just sit in his lap and smack him around with her tits. Occasionally she'd drag her nipple across his lips, giving him the fleeting hope of a taste. She was popular and made her way around to most of the guys.

Another girl had a really nice, round ass and apparently perfect control over it. She could make it bounce, shake and twitch without moving any other part of her body. She'd sit on a guy's lap and make each succulent ass cheek jiggle independently, then stand up, stick her ass inches from his face and shake it all around with the precision that comes from years of practice.

We saw all sorts of little tricks like these and it became a joke between us for Jenny to point something out and ask me if I'd like it. I'd laugh and give her a yes or no, but the truth was just having her sweet ass on my lap was all I needed to get horny.

The girls were pretty much ignoring us, focusing on the much easier single male targets we were with. Jon and Rick were on the other side of the area, and their laps weren't empty for a second the whole time we were there (girls seemed to be giving them extra long dances, two guesses why). The bridal party was making sure that Chuck always had a girl or two in arm's reach, though he was so wasted at that point he barely seemed to notice them. Luther, Chuck's grandfather, continued to complain loudly and constantly. The bits and pieces I could hear concerned price and services: he wanted to pay less and get more. The girls that tried to be nice and humor the old guy could expect some excessive groping from his withered hands.

Artie, Chuck's dad and Jenny's old teacher (Mr. Mills, as she called him) was getting a very nice dance from a particularly fiery little pale-skinned redhead. By the end of it he was noticeably flustered and tipped her an extra $10, which she took with a smile. To my surprise, she walked right up to Jenny and I.

"Would you care for a dance?" she asked, hand on her thrust out hip. Jenny laughed.

"Who? Me, or him?" Jenny asked, pointing at me.

"Either. Or both, if that's your thing," the girl said confidently.

I was ready to decline but Jenny surprised me by telling the girl that, while she was ok without a dance, she wanted to buy one for her husband. She leaned back and kissed my cheek.

"Don't say I never did anything for ya," she joked, then stood up and handed the girl a twenty.

The redhead wasted no time, pushing my knees apart to be closer to my groin as she swayed and dipped her tight body. She was extremely cute, but I was distracted watching Jenny, who without my lap had no place to sit. Nearly every seat in our space had not only a guy but a girl in it, save one. Spotting the only thing resembling an opening, Jenny walked over to her old teacher Mr. Mills.

The redhead was grinding her ass against my crotch. I was already pretty hard so she had no trouble isolating her target and began expertly rubbing her butt against the bulge in my pants.

Jenny was saying something to Mr. Mills and indicating something about sitting down. Artie looked ready to stand up and give her his seat, but she insisted he keep it. Instead, as she demonstrated, she could just sit on his knee and they'd both be comfortable.

The problem with that plan was that Jenny had overestimated the structural integrity of a strip club cushion. Artie was already sunk pretty deep in the chair and the moment Jenny's weight was added he sunk deeper, causing her to slide all the way down into his lap. He kind of caught her by the hip, steadying them as Jenny laughed and apologized for her clumsiness. It wasn't her intention to be that far onto his lap but she only need the seat for five minutes so what was the harm.

"So she's your wife, huh?" asked the redhead, still grinding on my junk but noticing I was distracted.

"Oh, uh, yeah, she is," I said. She squeezed her g-string covered ass cheeks on my bulge and suddenly my focus was all on her.

"Wanna make her jealous?" she asked in an indifferent sort of way, her ass still squeezing my dick and bringing it to full-staff.

"Uh, what did you have in mind?" I asked. God her ass felt good. So soft, so smooth. I wanted to grab it with both hands.

"I dunno. For a hundred bucks I can take you in back and fuck your brains out," she said flatly. She stopped squeezing my dick with her ass-vice and bounced her pearly white butt cheeks on it a few times. Then she turned around and straddled me.

"Think that would make her jealous?" she asked, slowly bouncing up and down, finding my bulge and smacking it against her with every bounc,e stroking the side of my face with her hand and gazing into my eyes.

I looked over at Jenny. Her face was a little red and she and Mr. Mills were laughing uncomfortably. She was still sitting on his crotch and his hand was still on her hip.

"It might, it's hard to say," I said to the redhead. She just shrugged.

"I could try harder," she said.

She got up off my lap then dropped to her knees, spreading my legs. Dipping her head, her tight little mouth found the bulge in my pants and she wrapped her lips over it. Then she started blowing hot air from her mouth, which I could feel on my hard shaft. Even with pants and underwear inbetween, it felt like she was giving me some kind of oral sex.

"Oooof," I exclaimed, my eyes rolling and my mouth dropping open. I looked over at Jenny to find she was looking back at me. Seeing what the stripper was doing, she laughed a bit and gave me a "thumbs-up/thumbs-down?" sign. With the stripper's mouth still tight on my bulge, I shook my hand at Jenny like "Eh, it's just okay" and she laughed again, probably not believing me.

The stripper "blew" me for another 30 seconds or so then stood up, turned around and bent at the waist, sticking her cute, soft, g-string covered ass right in front of my face.

"I'll be around if you want me," she said, then strolled off to find her next customer.

A waitress stopped by and I ordered another drink, and as she left Jenny came back over and sat on my legs.

"Well that looked like fun!" she teased. I chuckled.

"It wasn't the worst, I guess," I said, downplaying the experience.

"Uh-huh, I can tell," she said, placing her hand on my sensitive bulge. Her hand felt really good.

"How was your five minutes?" I asked, "I saw you kind of fall on Artie's lap, there."

I wasn't trying to accuse her or insinuate anything, but she might have thought I was.

"Oh my God! That was hilarious. Mr. Mills was so embarrassed, he'd just gotten a lap dance and his...well his thing was still hard when I slipped right on top of it," she said, natural as can be, "I kept telling him not to worry about it but he kept apologizing. It didn't go down the whole time I was on there so all we could do was laugh about it."

So she'd been sitting on the older guy's boner for the past five minutes.

"Well Jesus Christ Jenny, that sounds exactly like what got everything started last night!" I said. Jenny feeling Jon's bulge while she sat in his lap in the hot tub the previous evening had kicked off an orgy.

"Oh God, don't worry about that. He's like a father figure to me," said Jenny, "It was just awkward and funny. Also, he's not nearly as well-endowed as Jon is."

Well that was a relief, though the fact that she could estimate his dick size at all wasn't very cool.

"Hey Jenny," called the best man from a few seats away, "Do you wanna dance?"

"Oh Ha-ha, I'm not nearly drunk enough to get up and dance for anyone," Jenny responded.

The best man laughed.

"No, I meant do you want me to buy you a dance?" he said, "But maybe I should be buying you a drink instead?"

You're killin' me, honey, I thought to myself as Jenny laughed and declined the guy's offer. He had clearly been offering to buy her a dance but the first thing her mind leapt to was that she could be giving one. Her response did not go unnoticed either; for the next hour nearly every guy in the group made some crack about getting her to dance for them. She had opened the floodgates on exactly the kind of sexual talk I'd been hoping to avoid.

Jenny just laughed it all off and told the guys to dream on. She did, however, accept some of the additional drinks she was offered. She can handle her liquor well, but like anyone it definitely lowers her inhibitions.

"You know what," she said, finishing another drink, "Maybe I would like a lapdance."

I thought it would be pretty damn hot to watch my wife getting danced on by a half naked stripper so part of me was excited. But another part of me was worried about the extra male attention it would bring to her.

She asked the best man if his previous offer was still good. He just smiled and handed her a twenty. Jenny looked around at her options before deciding that she wanted the same hot little redhead I had spent time with earlier.

"She's just adorable," said Jenny, waving the girl over, "She was a pretty good dancer too, right?" she asked.

I just shrugged and stood up so Jenny could have my seat. The redhead walked right up to me.

"Change your mind?" she asked. I think Jenny heard but she couldn't have understood the reference.

"Actually my wife was looking for a dance," I said, waving my arm at Jenny.

The redhead turned to Jenny who was holding out the twenty dollar bill. Instead of just taking it, the girl stuck out her hip and pulled on her g-string. Jenny got the idea and slid the bill against the girl's skin under the elastic, which the redhead let snap back into place, securing her payment.

The dance started and with no seats available I slowly made my way to the restroom, pushing through the crowd. I could hear Jenny laughing and I looked back to glimpse the redhead writhing around in her lap, Jenny's hands on the girl's hips. Touching was supposed to be strictly forbidden but I guess there's an exception for hot women. It seemed like every guy in our group, even the ones with a stripper on their lap already, was more interested in watching the girl-on-girl dance my wife was receiving.

I made it to the bathroom and with no available urinals I had to grab a stall. It was as filthy as you might expect so I had to take extra care not to touch anything. I knew I wouldn't have a place to sit for five minutes or so while my wife got her dance, so I just took my time, washed my hands twice, fixed my hair in the mirror and went for the door maybe six minutes later.

I hadn't gone two steps back into the club when I, literally, ran right into Jenny. She was being led by the hand by the cute redhead stripper. Jenny looked surprised to see me.

"Oh! Hi honey!" she said, dropping the redhead's hand.

"Hey," I said, a bit confused about what was going on, "Looking for the bathroom?"

Jenny looked at the alcove I had stepped out of that lead to both the men's and women's restrooms.

"Oh, yep, Cassie was just showing me where they were," said Jenny. Something about her response seemed off, "Thanks, I can make it from here," she said to the redhead.

The cute stripper just smiled at both of us and wandered away into the crowded club.

"I think the group is getting ready to head out, so I better be quick. I'll meet you back over there," said Jenny, pecking my cheek and pushing through the door to the ladies' room.

I walked back over to the group. Something was strange: the redhead seemed to have been leading Jenny not towards the bathrooms but past them. What were they...

Then it hit me. While giving me the lapdance, the redhead had offered to take me in the back and fuck me. Could she have made the same offer to my wife? Had...had Jenny said yes?

For the first time that weekend the thought of my wife screwing somebody else was actually more exciting than depressing. Sure it was kind of weird for her to be sneaking off like that without telling me, but just thinking about the two of them touching, kissing, licking...

I did my best to adjust my raging boner as I rejoined the group. The guys were settling up their tabs and adjusting their own hard dicks after a couple hours of over the pants attention. Jon and Rick both looked like they were smuggling postal tubes in the front of their jeans.

Jenny was back from the bathroom a minute later and we all made our way out of the club and back into the trucks. The seating arrangement was the same as before with Jenny riding in the middle seat between me and Mr. Mills. I think it was awkward for them to be squeezed together like that now that they'd shared in the semi-carnal act of having his hard cock between them. They talked a little but mostly we were all quiet while Grandpa Mills continued his incessant bitching.

"...Gal wanted $50 to sit on my lap for three damn songs," said the old man, "In my day, $50 would have gotten you a lay, a warm bed and a steak dinner. And then she told me I couldn't even put my hands on her melons. Bah! Melons; more like lemons. Lousy flat-chested..."

And on and on like that for the whole car ride. It was a relief to finally pull up to Chuck's house, where we'd be closing out the evening. Apparently Chuck was a music nut and the one bachelor party request he had made was that at some point he wanted all his friends to come hang out and listen to a few of his favorite albums. Really it just meant more drinking and lounging so nobody complained too much.

Chuck had a pretty nice place and we all gathered in his spacious living room while he drunkenly went to start the stereo. Unlike our spot in the club, this room actually had enough seats for all of us, which we maneuvered into a big circle to make it easier to talk to everyone. I grabbed a seat at the end of a sofa with Jenny right beside me and Jon on her other side. The sofa creaked loudly as he sat down, straining under his bulk. He really was a big guy.

The music kicked in and it turns out Chuck was a big hair-metal fan. We were treated to Def Leppard, Ratt, Poison and many others over the next hour while the drinks flowed and the boisterous conversations grew louder. Jenny had stopped drinking back in the club, hoping to sober up enough to avoid a hangover. Nobody seemed to notice that'd she just been drinking bottled water until the best man came in with another round.

"Jen, don't tell me you stopped drinking!" he exclaimed, loud enough for all to hear, "How will we ever get you dancing if you're not wasted?"

He was kidding around, referencing their earlier miscommunication, but it got everyone interested in that concept again. Jenny flatly rejected the notion of doing any kind of strip show. With that avenue shut down, the guys started angling for her to do a lap dance.

"You can keep your clothes on and everything," one of them said, "We just want to see if you learned anything from your first strip club visit."

"Yeah, Jen, didn't you take any notes from watching those girls? I'll bet you could put on one hell of a show!" said another dude. They were targeting her pride and it was starting to work.

"I learned a lot, actually," she said demurely, "And I think I'll be sharing what I learned with my husband sometime soon."

That drew hoots and hollers from the group.

"Well why wait?" asked the best man, sensing weakness, "I'm sure Brad wouldn't mind getting one more dance tonight, would ya?"

Everyone stared at me, including Jenny. How did this keep happening? Why was I continually being put on the spot about where the line was when it came to my wife, sexual situations and other men?

Jenny quickly sensed my inner-conflict and decided to call a play that I think she hoped would resolve it and make me look good in front of the guys. I probably should have audibled.

"I just hope you boys don't get uncomfortable watching how a real man treats a sexy woman," she said. With that she stood up leaned down to me for a kiss, holding it for several seconds while the guys whooped and whistled triumphantly. She was actually going to give me a lapdance in front of everyone.

She got into position a little awkwardly, pushing my legs apart to stand between them. I scooted up on the couch to give her a better angle for what was coming. Somebody turned the lights down and the music up. White Snake blared from Chuck's high-end speakers, setting the mood.

Jenny began to sway, slowly working her hips back and forth. She ran her hands up the sides of her body and up through her hair. Her hips started moving in little circles. Her movements weren't perfectly in time but got smoother as she went. The guys kept whistling and shouting, but Jenny had her eyes locked on mine.

She turned and dipped her body into mine, her butt to my lap. It took her a moment to find the right stance and the proper angles, but when she did she started to grind on my lap, just like she'd watched the strippers do it all evening.

The guy were pulling out singles and tossing them towards Jenny, with most winding up on the floor. They were asking her to "take it off!". Jenny seemed to be ignoring them and turned back around to face me, straddling me as her dance continued. In that position the guys got a pretty nice look at her jeans stretched tight over her round ass. More dollar bills came flying in. "Take it off! Take it off!" they said.

Jenny's performance was kind of reaching the point where she'd either have to stop or succumb to the group's chant. One of her hands rubbed my thigh and found my erection straining against my pants. She smiled at me. That was all the permission she needed to continue.

She started to unbutton her shirt from the top. When the guys realized what she was doing they let out a cheer. There was much straining of necks and she unfastened the last button and began to pull the shirt away.

Her bra underneath was a modest, light blue one that covered her large boobs quite well. That said, she filled it out incredibly well. As I've noted before, with a body like Jenny's just about any piece of clothing looked sexy.

The guys may have been a little disappointed that Jenny's bra was much more conservative than the barely-there numbers the girls at the club had been sporting. Still, with her shirt off they could see a lot of skin, including the very tops of her boobs and some very nice cleavage.

I had the best view by far, with her tits right in front of my face as she bounced around on my lap. She shook them back and forth a bit which got the crowd going again and her giggling.

"Alright, how much for the pants?" asked the best man, waving around a small stack of singles.

Jenny didn't respond or give a number, which the guys took to mean "more". I saw tens, fives and a rain of singles flying over towards us.

Jenny's jeans really were making it difficult for her to do the kind of grinding she'd witnessed in the club. Whether that was her main motivation or not, she got up off my lap and started to undo them. The guys went crazy yet again. She unzipped her fly slowly, thrusting her hips out to the sides, showing off her curves. Then she bent forward slightly and with her thumbs hooked in the waistband started to peel the pants down.