The Wedding Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove us home with Mark navigating. Jon was drunk and telling jokes that filled the cab with laughter. But after ten minutes or so on the road, I think everyone started to get tired and the conversation died down.

There were no street lamps out on the country roads we were taking and the only lights in the truck were from the dashboard. I could hear soft rustling in the back seat, but couldn't see much more than the silhouette of the three passengers. Jenny looked so small jammed between those two big guys.

There was more rustling, like a consistent rubbing noise. What was that? I guess I was playing dumb. I had a strong guess that I knew exactly what it was.

As Mark was giving me more directions, I caught the faint zipping sound of someone in the backseat undoing their fly. This was followed by more rustling, then the quiet sound of another fly being unzipped.

We came to a railroad crossing and the gates lowered. A freight train roared out of the dark night and started zooming past us. The flickering red lights of the railroad sign cast more light into the cab and in my rearview mirror I could see a little more of the activity in the back. They were all looking straight ahead, but I could see Jenny's upper arms slowly rising and falling. I pushed my peripherals to the brink and thought I could just make out Rick's hard penis sticking up in his lap with Jenny's small hand pumping it up and down. With all certainty she was doing the same to Jon.

The train passed and we continued along the dark roads, only ten minutes or so away from the house. Periodically now I was hearing muffled, wet smacking noises from the back of the truck. I checked the rearview and could no longer see Jenny's silhouette. I strained my eyes again and saw that she still was still stroking Rick's cock, but was nowhere in sight. The next wet noise came from right behind me and I knew she was sucking Jon's dick. I'd appreciated his sincerity earlier that day about not overstepping his bounds with Jenny, but I guess every guy has got his limit. Apparently my hot wife eagerly willing to fuck him was his.

By the time we pulled up in front of the lake house, Jenny was upright in her seat and the guys had sheathed their pricks. We entered the house, Mark going straight to his room to find (and likely fuck) Tiffany and Jon and Rick agreeing to one last beer before bed. Jenny and I went to our bedroom.

"Honey," she said to me, "I don't know if you could see us, but in the truck just now Jon, Rick and I kinda started fooling around again."

Her voice was a bit nervous, but only a bit.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, playing dumb, "What were you guys doing?"

She told me that being jammed into the back like that didn't leave her a lot of room, and the only comfortable place to rest her arms was on their legs. Inevitably she started to feel their boners through their pants and without thinking just started rubbing them. This led to pulling both cocks out (the zipping I'd heard) and eventually to some light sucking with her mouth.

"They felt me up a bit, too," she said, "Nothing crazy, just touching my boobs and vagina over my clothes."

How quickly the bar for "crazy" had been lowered in our relationship.

"Well I'm glad you told me," I said. I was tired, didn't feel like talking about it and was still hoping to get her to take care of the aching erection I'd been sporting for hours. We kissed for a minute or so.

"There's more," she said, pulling her mouth away, "Obviously we didn't, y'know, "finish" in the truck, so I kind of promised those guys we could mess around some more tonight."

Super, just what I needed to hear.

"You want to have sex with them again?" I asked, more surprised than I should have been.

"I mean, I guess I'm looking at this weekend as a once in a lifetime thing, you know?" she said, "Just kinda release all this craziness into the wild and let it be done with. I want you to be part of it too, of course."

Nice of her to include me in her fantasy group fuck.

"I don't know, it felt really awkward last night trying to be with you and them all at once. Couldn't we just have sex here with each other?" I asked.

Jenny smiled and kissed me harder, pushing me onto the bed. She quickly stripped off her clothes and helped me pull off my pants and boxers. We were both beyond ready to go and her wet pussy slid onto my hard cock with ease. She rode me hard and steady, bouncing her pelvis off of mine with every thrust. I squeezed her ass and tits, so in love with their shapely fullness. I only lasted for about three minutes before announcing I was cumming. Jenny lifted off me and grabbed my dick in her hand, milking out a hot load of spunk onto her ass. I'd never needed sex so bad in my life and that release would go down in history as one of the most pleasurable.

I was still panting as Jenny got up and used a towel to wipe my cum off her body. She straightened her hair a bit in the mirror and, satisfied with her appearance, turned to where I was still laying on the bed.

"So will you come out there, at least?" she asked with a little smile, "I'd feel better about it if you were there."

She was still planning to go fuck Rick and Jon. I guess she'd never said she wasn't, but I hoped us having sex would make it unnecessary. To be fair, though, I hadn't lasted long enough to make it very good for her.

"Umm, sure I suppose. I just need a couple minutes," I said, not really wanting to get off the bed.

"That's okay, take your time. I'll see you out there in a few," she said. With that, she briskly left the room, completely nude.

I thought about just rolling over and falling asleep but I knew that sooner or later my curiosity would get the better of me. Whatever was going to happen in the other room was going to happen; I could either lay there having nightmares about it or go monitor the situation. I cleaned off my dick in the sink, threw on some sweats and walked out to the living room.

Jenny and the guys had wasted no time. All three were naked, with Rick and Jon sitting next to each other on the couch and Jenny on her knees between them, alternating sucking and stroking their mammoth cocks. This was turning into nothing new so I took a seat on the couch opposite them and just watched. Jenny was jerking and slurping with relish, being sure to give their hefty balls some oral attention as well. Jon's testicles for like two hairy tennis balls that bounced with every pump of my wife's hand. Rick's were like smooth, extra-large eggs and they twitched whenever Jenny's tongue danced across them. They rested on my wife's big tits as she tried her best to swallow every inch of meaty dick.

They played with and fondled her squishy breasts, juggling them in their hands, slapping them with their cocks and tugging on her little teats. Even with her ample hooters she could barely wrap them around their girthy dicks to titfuck them, but it didn't stop her from trying.

Soon Jenny was on Rick's lap, fucking him while she leaned over to continue blowing Jon. She'd improved since yesterday and could now fit a very impressive amount of Jon's meat in her mouth. I think truly deepthroating him probably would have choked her to death, though.

Rick's preoccupation from last night about getting into my wife's asshole hadn't dissipated. As she rode him cowgirl he slipped a finger down her crack and started rubbing her tiny little rosebud. Soon he was one knuckle deep and she didn't seem to mind.

They switched and Jenny got onto Jon's lap. Before she could lean over to suck him, Rick made Jenny lick and suck on the finger he had been sticking in her ass. I don't think she realized it was the same one, or if she did she didn't care and happily sucked on Rick's middle finger while she slowly lowered onto Jon's cock.

Rick as usual was more demanding in receiving his BJ and basically humped up into Jenny's mouth. Her cheeks bulged and her hair fell into her face. All she could do to manage the assault was open her lips as far as possible and let him stuff her. This caused an excessive amount of spit to drool off her tongue and onto Rick's thick cock, which was soon glistening in the spittle.

Jenny had her first orgasm of the night while sitting on Jon's behemoth knob. Rick continued to fuck her mouth, refusing to let her come up for air as she moaned and shook her way through her climax. Rather than sating her lust, that first orgasm only seemed to urge her on to more.

They changed positions again. Jon politely requested to fuck Jenny doggystyle and of course she didn't object. She got on the floor on her hands and knees and Jon knelt behind her. His big gut was more or less resting on her ass as he started tapping her guts from behind. Rick got onto his hands and knees with his ass in Jenny's face. She knew the drill and started giving him a sloppy rimjob, milking his cock and balls as they hung down towards the floor. Now it was a party.

Jon's hand were on Jenny's ass and he had his thumb resting on her butthole. Gently he prodded her tightest spot with his sausage-like digit. When Jon finally pushed it all the way in, Jenny pulled her face off Rick's ass and looked back at him.

"Fuck yes," she said with an intense, sexual stare. Jon gleefully fingered her bum as she lapped away at Rick's ass and balls.

They switched again, Rick taking Jon's spot fucking my wife doggystyle and Jon opting to sit on the floor and receive a blowjob rather than a rimjob. Rick started fingering her asshole immediately, spitting on it and working two fingers in and out. Soon he was up to three. Jenny spit out Jon's cock.

"If you're gonna do it, just do it," she said to Rick. She'd just given him permission to fuck her ass.

That was the first big disappointment of the night. She had literally told me that morning that she was going to let anal be something exclusively between her and I. I was a little hurt but once you've seen your wife licking another man's butt, not much surprises you anymore.

Rick wasted no time and pulled his cock and fingers out of Jenny. He leaned forward, spread her cheeks and spit directly on her slightly loosened butthole. He smeared it around with the tip of his cock a bit.

"Gonna need more lube," Rick said. He held out his hand next to Jenny's face. She again stopped blowing Jon and, knowing what he wanted, started to sloppily suck Rick's fingers. Again, I'm not sure if she knew, but they were the same finger's he'd been sticking in her ass. He let her drool and tongue them a little longer than necessary then pulled them back to wipe her spit on his bulbous cockhead. Properly wetted, he got to work buggering my wife.

It was slow going at first. Until that point the biggest thing ever to enter Jenny's ass was my own dick which could not have prepared her for Rick's big hose. Her grunts and moans were evidence of pain, but not displeasure. She was still so horny that I think he could have put his dick in her ear and gotten her off.

Inch by inch Rick impaled her ass as Jon continued to feed her his cock. Once Rick was satisfied with how deep he'd buried himself in her, he began pumping in and out, applying more spit as necessary to allow him to build up a little steam. He was being surprisingly tender with her ass, considering how he'd abused her other holes. Jenny squirmed a bit but never once had to tell him to slow down or go easy, impressive considering the size she was taking in both ends.

"You want a turn, Slick?" Rick said to Jon over my wife's back. Jon looked down at Jenny's head, which was bobbing on his dong.

"Would that be okay?" he asked her. She responded without even pulling his cock from her mouth.

"Yeth," she said through a throat-full of man-meat.

Jon and Rick both pulled out and for a few brief moments my wife's holes were empty again. But it didn't last. Without so much as wiping it off, Rick quickly positioned his cock, fresh from fucking Jenny's ass, in front of her face and pulled her head down onto it. Unlike with Jon, I knew Jenny was able to deepthroat all of Ricks dick and he managed to get it all the way down her gullet in one hard thrust.

Jon took his time thoroughly lubing up his girthy monster before laying it between Jenny's butt cheeks. Her hole was slightly gaped from having taken Rick a moment before and that helped Jon get his huge glans inside her. Even taking just the head caused Jenny to moan louder than ever in her life. Jon's patient approach to slowly working his cock into my wife's butt was a stark contrast to the brutal ass to mouth assault Rick was putting on her throat.

Amazingly, Jon soon had a majority of his massive prick shoved into Jenny's asshole. In fact, it might have even been deeper than he was ever able to go in her mouth or pussy. He and Rick were both so far inside her that I started to envision their cockheads bumping into eachother somewhere in her abdomen.

Jon was starting to really get into it. He'd taken his time but was now through being gentle. He jammed his dick into her harder and faster, catching up to the pace Rick was setting in her mouth. Jenny managed to get Rick's cock out of her mouth for a moment and turned her head towards Jon as he pummeled her asshole.

"Oh- God- Fuck- Yes!" she said between thrusts. She'd gone from outright rejecting anal to apparently getting off on it. Jon's huge balls slapped against her pussy every time he slammed into her asshole. The room was filled with the wet, smacking sound of their fucking. Jenny was bouncing her ass back to meet every thrust, her big boobs swaying and knocking around. She tried to keep blowing Rick (and he did his best to make her) but she couldn't manage it as she loudly and shamelessly grunted her way through her first ever anal orgasm.

It was a long and forceful one, and my wife looked ready to crumple onto the floor as it subsided. The guys took pity and slowed, then stopped their ruthless double-dicking so she could lie down for a moment, writhing in pleasure as they fondled her ass and tits and stroked themselves.

Jenny had now orgasmed twice but the guys had yet to do it once. She seemed determined to correct the imbalance and once she recovered she got back on her knees to suck them off (of course including Jon whose dick had just fucked her butt). Jenny pulled out all the stops, giving them probably the best head of their entire lives. Licking, lapping, suckling, gagging, swirling, teabagging and choking until both guys emptied their heavy balls onto her adorable face. White goo coated her from chin to forehead, streaked through her brown hair and globbed onto her jiggly tits. Her eyes were cum hungry and full of lust as it happened. I'd seen my wife make that face before, but never quite like this. Satisfying these guys was giving her satisfaction as well.

I think all three of them were immediately ready to commence round two, but Jenny was so covered in cum that she wouldn't have been much use, so Jon went and grabbed her a towel to clean up. There was joking and laughter during that awkward transitional phase.

"Damn, guys," said Jenny, finding that more cum had dripped to her thighs, "Save some for your future wives."

"Plenty more where that came from, don't you worry darlin'," said Rick, wiping his floppy cock clean.

"Brad, can you believe I was actually able to take them in my butt?" Jenny asked. It was essentially the first time that any of them had even registered that I was in the room, so I was a bit startled.

"Um, yeah. Wow," was all I could come up with.

"I guess you won't hear any complaints from me next time you want to do anal," she said, giving me a wink and a smile.

Well yeah, cause you just got fucked in the ass by Tweedle Thick and Tweedle Hung, I thought. I was silently fuming at the suggestion that I was the beneficiary of this situation. I think Jon might have noticed.

"Yeah, thanks again, partner," he said from across the room, "We're lucky to have you two sharing this with us for a weekend, but you're the real lucky one for getting to spend your life with such a wonderful gal."

I can't explain why, but those words calmed me down immediately. Sure, they were a sappy oversimplification of the events of the weekend, but that doesn't mean they were wrong. I still loved Jenny and could see her love for me when she looked in my eyes. I mean yeah, recently those eyes had other mens' cum in them so it was harder to see it, but the love was still there. I think Jon was right, once this crazy weekend was over Jenny and I would continue our blessed life together and it would all be just a wild memory.

"How we feelin' about a DP?" asked Rick to Jenny and Jon as he stroked his cock back to life. That guy has a real knack for ruining a moment.

Jenny seemed reluctant to try double-penetration at first ("You'll rip me in half!") but part of her was just as curious and excited as the boys. Just a few minutes later they were all back on the couch, Jenny sitting cowgirl on Jon's hard cock in her pussy and Rick pushing his own past her sphincter.

By this point it was late, I was exhausted and frankly watching my wife's sexual barriers crumble was getting tedious. They kept fucking like that as I got up and went to brush my teeth. I came back out and they had switched, with Rick in Jenny's pussy and Jon pounding her asshole. Their bodies had shifted a little and I now had a very clear view of both huge dicks as they pummeled my wife's greasy holes. It was a weird, almost alien sight but also incredibly erotic. I got an erection watching and rubbed one out, shooting my wad onto the carpet. I didn't feel the need to clean it up and instead went to get a glass of water. I chugged it down and came back. They'd moved to the floor and Jon was back underneath Jenny, fucking her pussy while Rick pile-drived her ass.

"I'm gonna call it a night," I said. Jenny looked up at me, her face red and her voice breathless.

"Goodnight...honey...be...in...soon...:" she managed to say while the two thick monsters fucked the wind out of her.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," said Jon, his face telling just how close he was. Down at the bottom of the sandwich, his long dick buried in her pussy, there really wasn't any other option than what happened next. His face contorted and he started shooting his seed inside her. None of them skipped a beat, they just kept going. I turned and walked back to bed, falling asleep the moment I laid down.

--

I heard Jenny come in just a half hour later. She went and took a shower (thankfully) then crawled into bed next to me, picking up my arm and laying it on top of her. I was glad they had ended their session earlier than they had the other night. I drifted back asleep.

The sun was just about to rise and an orange glow filled the room as I was woken to the sound of hushed voices. Jenny was at the door, talking to Rick. I caught enough to hear that Rick had gotten a call an hour before from the manufacturing company he worked for and they needed him at a facility on the other side of the country immediately. If things went well, he explained, he'd get the promotion he'd been eyeing and end up moving out there permanently. He was going home to get packed and would be catching the next plane out, so this was goodbye for now, and quite possibly forever.

Jenny told him to take care of himself and they hugged. Not like old lovers, but like friends. Rick didn't suggest another romp and Jenny didn't offer. She did, however, tell him to wait as she crept over to the trash can to pull out the sexy polaroids that Rick had taken of her the night before. She handed them back, calling them a souvenir from the wild weekend. They both chuckled softly and with a wave, Rick was gone. Jenny came back to bed, careful not to wake me as she again cuddled in close.