The Wedding Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn!" said Jon. He had been much more reserved than usual throughout the whole ordeal, I think trying hard to respect Jenny and myself. But sitting right beside me gave him the second best view in the house as Jenny's panty covered ass sprung into view.

The panties were from the same set as the bra and had the exact same shade of light blue. They too were fairly conservative and covered one hell of a lot more than the g-strings which had been standard issue at the strip club. You could, however, clearly see the perfectly curved lines where her cheeks met her thighs, and when she shifted her hips the cotton would catch slightly in her crack, giving a very good impression of the wonderful globes which formed her incredible ass.

Shirt and jeans were both kicked to the side, near the feet of Mr. Mill's who was sitting in a folding chair next to the couch on my left. He hadn't played any part in the convincing of Jenny to strip (or even dance) that the other guys had. Still he seemed content to enjoy the show, even if he did awkwardly cover his eyes at times.

Grandpa Mills, who was two seats over from me and just to the left of Mr. Mills, had none of the discretion of his son. He whistled and hollered along with the young guys.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," he said as Jenny started to grind her panty-covered butt on my crotch, "Where has this hot little tart been hiding?"

Jenny's dance was winding down. She had used up all of the more PG-13 moves she'd learned and was losing steam. The crowd, however, wasn't.

"That was fantastic, Jen, but you gotta do one for Chuck, too," said the best man. I was starting to dislike this guy, "He is the bachelor, after all."

Everyone seemed to agree with the logic that the groom shouldn't be shorted on anything at his own bachelor party. Apparently that included an intimate moment with my wife.

Jenny's gentle gyrations on my crotch slowed down. She seemed to be trying to decide how to proceed.

"I seem to remember the girls at the club getting paid for every dance," she said. She might have been hoping the guys wouldn't be willing to cough up any more money, but she clearly underestimated just how horny they all were.

About five different guys all had twenties out with seconds and were handing them over to Chuck. He had sobered just a little bit but still seemed kind of dazed. Still, he was lucid enough to grab a bill and wave it at the pretty lady in the room.

Jenny hesitated for a moment; her bluff had been called. With a deep breath she got up off my lap, giving my bulge one last sneaky squeeze before crossing the room to Chuck.

Chuck was sitting on a big recliner. To the left was his grandpa and to the right his best man. He held the bill up to Jenny who started to reach for it, then pulled her hand back. For a moment I thought she was rethinking the whole thing. Actually, she had just decided to replicate the move the redhead had pulled on her earlier. Jenny stuck her hip out at Chuck and pulled the waistband on her underwear away from her side just a bit. Nobody could see much but it was still sexy as hell. Chuck wedged the bill up underneath the elastic and Jenny snapped it into place. Chucks palm sort of trailed across her bare thigh as he lowered it down. I don't know if it was an accident or not.

Jenny got into position between Chuck's legs just like she had with me. As before, she started off swaying and running her hands across her body. This now included brushing them over her bra-covered tits. She traced a line on her soft flesh just above where her bra ended. She was getting turned on, I could tell.

Chuck just ogled her wide-eyed as she turned her ass to him and lowered it onto his crotch. I kind of hoped he was too drunk to be hard but I think a lapdance from Jenny would probably give a mummy an erection. She was doing a good job of not sinking all the way into Chuck's lap, but it had to be killing her leg muscles not to.

She turned towards Chuck and straddled one of his legs. Her hands moved up to her boobs again and just sort of gently rubbed against her bra; more the illusion of giving him a show then actually doing it.

Chuck's hands suddenly shot up and palmed her tits from below. The bra performed well and kept her covered, though it did momentarily push up even more of her ample cleavage into view. The guys laughed at the drunken groom's faux pas and Jen grabbed his wrists and lowered them back down. They were now resting on her smooth thighs, just above the knee.

She continued her sultry dance through the end of the song, but before she could even get off of Chuck's lap the best man had a twenty out for her, saying that he too would like a dance. By now I guess the seal had been broken so Jenny didn't argue about it, she just stuck out her hip and let him slide the twenty into her panties.

Having given two already, Jenny's third lapdance was more fluid and professional. Each motion oozed with sensuality. Confidence growing, she let her body get closer to his than she had with Chuck. In particular, her breasts and butt were being thrust closer and for longer into the best man's face. The song ended and his big smile and tented pants told me he had enjoyed my wife's dance.

She had danced for two guys in sequence and now, apparently, it was expected for her to continue going around the circle in the clockwise direction she had started. The next guy and the next guy and the next guy all slid twenties into her panties and got her attention for one song. Not only were her skills improving, but she was starting to have fun. She laughed and joked with the guys as she pressed her boobs together and shook her ass in their faces. She even laughed it off when one guy couldn't resist and buried his face in her cleavage, motorboating her for several seconds. Not every guy went as far as that, but Jenny seemed to be getting comfortable with, and even liking, the extra touching. The "shocked" Coppertone girl expression she made when one guy leaned in to motorboat her ass for a second proved that she had gotten quite lax with the boundaries. She gave him a slap to the chest, called him a naughty boy and cut his turn short, but she had been more or less inviting it with how long she had wiggled her butt inches in front of his nose.

She got through a dozen or so guys (including Mark who was eager to have her near his dick again) and then she reached Rick, who was sitting to the right of Jon on the big couch, just a few spots away from me. By this point her panties had started to wedge, both in front and in back. It wasn't too obscene yet, but more of her ass cheeks were visible and you could just make out the outline of her labia.

Rick didn't make as big a deal of Jenny grinding on him as the other guys had. He'd gone way past dry-humping with her so this was nothing special. Still, his long bulge snaked down his leg as Jenny ground her ass and pelvis against it. He rubbed her thighs throughout the dance.

When it was Jon's turn, he actually declined the dance.

"Fresh out of cash," he said, throwing up his arms.

I'm sure Jon still had plenty of cash, but was determined not to further offend me. Still, I could see his huge rod straining his jeans and knew it was hard for him to say no. Jenny looked more than willing to give him one for free, but instead moved along in front of me.

"Would you like another dance, stranger?" she said, giggling. I thought about saying 'no' and trying to end it, but my hard dick made the decision for me.

I instinctively went for my wallet but Jenny pushed me back against the sofa, refusing payment. I guess marriage does have some perks.

Guys had been steadily losing interest in Jenny's show, especially once they'd already had their dance. The music was still thumping but there were conversations going on that had nothing to do with my half-naked wife.

I think it was partially intended to get the crowd's attention back and part meant to be just a nice extra for me when Jenny reached her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra. There was a momentary delay as the guys realized what was happening, then a collective 'Whoop!" of excitement as Jenny held the cups of her bra against her boobs, the only thing keeping it on.

Jenny was sitting cowgirl on my lap and started rolling her upper body, her chest thrusting out at my face. She kept this up for a bit then slowly started to lift away the bra cups. More and more of her fleshy tits came into view until finally she ripped the bra away entirely, fully revealing her exquisite, bouncing boobs.

The guys roared their approval and Jenny continued grinding on me. Her moves were lewder than before, even more overtly sexual somehow. She was zeroed in on my bulge and rubbing her panty-covered pussy on it with long strokes. Her breathing was heavier. She was getting off from the rubbing. She pressed her tits together with her arms and shoved them in my face. It was like heaven to be between those big boobs.

She got off my lap and the guys got their best look yet at her naked tits as they knocked around with every move. She slid down between my legs and brazenly isolated my bulge with her hands. She licked her lips and looked into my eyes as she lowered her head and placed her mouth directly on the shaft of my cock over my pants, just as she'd seen the hot redhead do to me earlier. Jenny didn't know about the blowing hot air part, but her labored breathing as she held my bulge in her mouth did the trick.

The guys were going crazy. Dollar bills were flying again. I was actually disappointed when the song ended and Jenny slowly pulled her face from my crotch. At that moment I didn't care how exposed she was, I just wanted release. I guess it was a relief for the whole thing to be over now, though.

"Hang on, you got two more!" shouted the best man.

All eyes, including Jenny's, went to Mr. Mills. Damn it, I thought, forgot about him and the old man.

Jenny was hesitating as she and Mr. Mills shared an awkward look. He was kind of waving everybody off, saying he was fine, but they were having none of it. They wanted to see more and he was gonna have to take one for the team. Jenny just stood there, tits hanging out proudly and panties even more wedged and wetter than before.

"I'm game if you are," said Jenny, trying to break the awkward tension. Clearly this was going to happen, they might as well get going with it.

Jenny moved into his lap with the same shy clumsiness with which she had earlier started the dance for his son. She quickly regained her rhythm, however, and had her butt against his crotch while her big tits shook around for all the room to see.

I can only imagine how horny Jenny was by that time. She had been grinding her ass and pussy on hard dick for almost an hour and was now doing the same with her old Chemistry teacher, one of her biggest role-models. Jenny was not someone with daddy issues, but having her ass trace against the erection of one of her father-figures was a spicy taboo that was revving her up even further.

Maybe it was her horniness, or that she was sensing her show coming to an end, but Jenny pulled out all the stops on this dance. It helped that the lengthy song "Paradise City" had started not long after she'd gotten on Artie's lap, giving her plenty of time to run through every move she'd learned that night. She sat on his lap and twitched her butt cheeks, one side at a time. She wasn't great at it but the crowd loved it anyways. She shook her tits back and forth, moving them closer and closer to Mr. Mills' face before pulling back to start again. She got close enough for her nipples to start dragging against his cheek, then under his nose, then lightly across his lips as his mouth dropped open in overwhelming pleasure. Her hand was between her legs, in his lap, just holding onto his swollen bulge. She slithered down between his legs and repeated the hot mouth maneuvered that she'd just used on me. Essentially, she had some of his dick in her mouth with only a bit of fabric in between. Artie's head rolled back from the intense sensation.

She stood up and turned her back on him, bending at the waist to shake her ass in his face, again inching closer and closer before pulling back and repeating. The song was ending and I think she was trying to figure out a crescendo to her performance. What she settled on was playfully spanking her ass less than a foot away from Artie's hungry eyes, and as the song faded all the way out she reached back and pulled her panties to the side, just for a moment, giving Mr. Mills an uninhibited look at her holes from behind. Nobody else could see her exposed privates, that was a gift just for him. He looked like he might have a heart attack but she just laughed and stuck out her tongue in a "just being silly" way. I was close enough to see the sizeable wet spot on Mr. Mills' pants. He either produced a lot of pre-cum or had actually jizzed himself sometime during my wife's dance. His bright-red face seemed to speak volumes as to which.

The guys gave Jenny a big round of applause for her best performance of the night. She faced the middle of the room and curtsied. Grandpa Mills slapped her on the ass as she did.

"My turn, honeybuns," he said with a snarling grin.

Jenny was as reluctant as she'd been about anything that night, but there felt like a lot of pressure in the room to finish what she had started and give every guy there a dance. Finally she moved towards the old lech, with a "let's get this over with" look on her face.

The skinny old man spread his knobbly knees and Jenny got to work. From a technical standpoint it was still a very good dance, but it lacked any of the passion or enthusiasm that she'd had with any of us other guys, especially Gramps' son. The eldest Mills seemed unhappy to have my wife simply rubbing her ass on his crotch.

"Hold on, you tart," he said rudely, "Can't feel a thing in these wool pants."

Grandpa Mills pushed her off his lap a bit and we all watched, too flabbergasted to stop him, as he unzipped his corduroys, reached in and pulled out his cock.

What the fuck did they put in the water down here? There were at least three men in this town who each had bigger dicks than any I'd ever seen before. Grandpa Mills' prick was veiny, crooked and pale but had to be over ten inches long and wasn't fully hard yet. Granted, it was also unusually skinny considering the length (no thicker than mine) but had a big mushroom tip that sat on top like a WW2 helmet.

"There we are," said the old man, natural as can be, "Continue, harlot."

Jenny had been doing her best not to look at Grandpa Mills throughout the dance, probably trying to imagine he was someone else (maybe his son). She didn't see that Luther had pulled out his fleshy tallywacker and laid it across his leg as she lowered her ass directly down on his shaft.

She continued grinding him for probably 30 more seconds before she realized what was going on. Probably she had felt his squishy cock get fully hard thanks to her unintended attention. I guess he was a shower not a grower since his already long cock didn't grow at all, just got steely hard. Jenny sensed the hard bar on her ass and looked down to see the crooked old dick sticking between her legs.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, looking around the room as if to confirm that everybody else was seeing what was going on. Believe me, none of them had missed it. Perhaps in spite of the grossness of it, Jenny must have found it funny and clapped a hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh. Her grinding slowed, unsure of whether or not to continue.

"C'mon, you hussy!" said Grandpa Mills, spanking her ass hard, "Get to work."

I was not at all happy with the way Luther was talking to my wife, and it goes without saying that I didn't like his dick pressing into her thighs either. But Jenny I think was too embarrassed to call-out the old perv so instead just kept grinding. She worked her hips and rubbed her pussy against the long cock, just replicating what she had done in all her other dances, only this time with less in the way. She still must have been extremely horny and I could see her face fighting to hide her pleasure as she worked her ass back and forth on the lecherous old dick.

"Turn around, I wanna see them hooters," said Grandpa Mills.

Jenny did as she was told, fully straddling the old man with his skinny cock jammed between her legs against her pussy. It stuck out between her ass cheeks from behind. She continued to grind on it.

Jenny started to play with/show off her tits in front of Luther's face as she had for the other guys, but he seemed unimpressed.

"I'll handle this," he said, roughly pushing her hands away and placing his own wrinkly ones on her voluptuous tits.

This was going way further than any of my wife's other dances. She was directly working this old guy's rod-like cock and letting him play with her big jugs freely. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and she bit her lip, closing her eyes tight. Holy shit, I thought, was she going to cum?

That did seem to be the direction this was going. She was grinding Gramps' log harder now, not for his pleasure but for her own. His wet, wrinkly lips were suckling on her big young boobs. Her head was back, her brown hair flowing down behind her like a goddess.

She did her best to contain and hide it, but Jenny started to orgasm right there on Grandpa Mills' lap. If you looked closely you could see her legs quivering as she bucked gracelessly against his member. I'm sure at least some of the guys were observant enough to have witnessed it. Jon apparently was one of them.

"Alright," he said loudly, rising to his feet, "I think Jen has been more than kind enough to all of us tonight."

He approached and offered her his hairy arm which she placed a hand on to steady her still-quivering legs as she got off the old man, who was still pawing at her.

"That's it?" he said grumpily, "Gee, twenty bucks sure doesn't buy you what it used to." He hadn't paid her anything, I thought to myself.

I gathered Jenny's clothes and started leading her to the bathroom to get dressed. She got another round of applause from her adoring fans as she left and, still coming down from her orgasm, turned to blow them all a kiss as her ass jiggled with every step she took.

"Wow, that was wild," she said to me in the privacy of the bathroom.

"You're telling me. I guess the strip club got you pretty worked up, huh?" I asked. I probably should have been madder but my dick was still hard as a diamond.

"I guess so," she said, fanning her red face with her hands.

"I'll be honest," I said, figuring I ought to at least broach the topic, "I was kind of jealous watching you dance for all those guys."

"I'm sorry. Please don't be, though. It was just stupid fun," she said, pulling her pants back on, "Besides, I think you got the best dance of them all."

My opinion would have been that the older Mills men has received even better dances, but I chose to just let her comment slide.

Jenny finished getting dressed and composing herself and we went out into the living room. It was late and everyone was heading home or off to one of the other rooms to find a place to crash. Jenny hugged a few guys goodbye (including Artie) and I shook some hands. Lots of guys thanked me for letting Jenny do her dancing. I just shrugged and said no worries.

Jenny, Jon, Rick, Mark and myself walked outside to Jon's truck. Jon tossed me the keys. I was by far the most sober one in the group (with the exception of Jenny) and he asked me to drive us all home. I was a little intimidated by trying to drive such a big truck, but it was late enough that there wouldn't be many other cars out.

I got into the driver's seat and Mark hopped into the passenger side, leaving Jenny, Jon and Rick to climb in back. I guess it made sense, since Jenny was the only one who could have fit in the middle, but they were still pretty crammed in there.