The Week Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry it's so late ma'am. I came by earlier and knocked, but there was no answer." She blushes.

We all realize that the only way we didn't hear a knock at the door was because we were in the middle of an amorous embrace, or more.

You push yourself up to your elbows giving the young woman a good view of your ample, naked breasts.

"I'm sorry dear," you say with a warm smile. "We didn't hear you." You look over at me and I smile too.

"That's OK, ma'am." She continues to blush, having had her suspicions confirmed.

"Carissa, please. What's your name?"

"Uh, I'm Genevieve." She seems nervous now. I start to wonder if her pussy is getting wet.

"Genevieve. That's such a pretty name. For a pretty girl." I'm really surprised at how strongly you're coming on to this girl. "You look familiar Genevieve. Maybe you went to school with my daughter. How old are you sweetie?"

"Um, I'm 22 ma...Carissa."

"Oh no, then," you say with a laugh. "You're much too old. You're a full grown woman, aren't you?" I'm getting really turned on watching you flirt with Genevieve. That butt plug must be pushing more of your buttons than I'd hoped.

"Yes ma...Carissa." She continues to blush. I can see the skin of her chest through her unbuttoned shirt turning red too. "If you need anything else, please let me know...Carissa."

"I will, Genevieve, definitely. Thank you."

I look at you and see the sultry look you give her. Then we both follow her ass with our eyes again as she walks back between us. We turn our heads to keep watching her as she walks out of the room. When she turns to close the door she sees us both looking at her hungrily.

When the door is closed you start laughing. "That was fun."

"That was hot!" I exclaim. "Holy shit. I don't know what got into you, but I loved watching that little show."

"What's gotten into me is your cock, and now this butt plug." You smile contentedly.

"Playing with that girl, turning her on, it makes you feel powerful. Doesn't it?"

"It does," you agree. "You make me feel powerful."

"I want to wrap that braid around my cock and fuck your ass while she eats your pussy."

"Oh my God," you sigh deeply. "I want that too. Jesus, you've made me such a slut." We both smile.

"I think you made her wet," I say.

You smile. "Oh, I definitely made her wet." You close your eyes.

"You also made me rock hard."

You open your eyes again and look at me. I made myself wet too."

It sounds like an invitation to me. I push myself up and swing my legs around off the table. I'm sitting on the edge of the table facing you. My cock is hard and fully erect. You look at it and lick your lips.

I lower myself to the floor and move down the table so my cock is pointing straight up and rigid, just inches from your face. You look up at me questioningly.

"If I eat you out, that won't hurt your pussy will it?"

"No, it won't," you say softly.

I move back down the table and remove the towel that's covering you. I reach down and put my finger on your jewel. You moan.

"This thing is really working wonders on you, isn't it?"

"Yes," you say, closing your eyes. "I love it."

I work my finger and thumb under the base of your jewel, causing you to gasp. You moan as I begin to spin the plug and apply upward pressure.

"Are you taking it out?" you ask with a pout.

"No," I assure you. "I'm just playing with it."

I see the edges of your asshole begin to stretch open as I work the fat end out of you. You're grunting and moaning. I can see how wet you are. The fat part comes free and you sigh deeply. I continue to pull the plug out watching your stretched asshole remain open. I let go of the plug partially sticking out between your cheeks. I go to the counter and get a bottle of massage oil off of the warmer. I return and squirt some warm oil into your gaping hole around the plug, then I begin spinning the butt plug as I press it slowly back down into you. It goes in easily this time. When the fat end of the plug slips back into the tight walls of your ass, you cry out.

"Ohhh. Yes, baby. I love what you do to me."

Your pussy is incredibly wet, and I want to taste you. I go down to the end of the table and ask you to turn over. You do so willingly. I grab your ankles and pull you down to the end of the table. You groan as your ass slides down the table putting more pressure on the plug filling your insides. I move in close to you and rest my hard cock in your pubic hair, bringing your ankles together, enveloping my dick in your soft, warm thighs.

I kiss your feet, ankles, and calves. I open your legs back up and you moan in response. Your eyes are closed and your hands are on your breasts, kneading and pinching.

"Are you imagining that I'm Genevieve?" I ask as I kiss my way down the inside of your legs.

You open your eyes and lift your head to look at me. "Is that OK, baby?" You look concerned.

"Of course, baby," I say as I run my fingers through your pubic hair up your stomach, and then back down. "Anything."

I get down on my knees in front of you. I kneel at the altar of your pussy. I am going to worship all of you. I lick you slowly, first around the outside of your pussy, making you moan. I finally run my tongue between your labia getting a full taste of your fresh cream. You gasp.

"That's it, sweetie. Like that. Do you like how I taste?"

I don't answer. I know you're not talking to me. I use my tongue to slowly, carefully explore all of your pussy, as if for the first time. I lick the outside and inside of your pussy lips, I tease the edges of your hole, filling my mouth with you. I move up to play the tip of my tongue on your clit.

"Yes, sweetie. Just like that. You make me feel so good."

You are playing with your tits, eyes closed. I start to pick up the pace of my tongue on your pussy. I'm becoming more bold, enjoying the taste of you, excited by the reaction I'm creating in both of us. You're moaning and breathing hard. Your hips squirm on the table, trying to get my tongue all over you. I put my whole mouth over your pussy, sucking and licking, making slurping sounds. My tongue goes into your hole causing you to cry out. I'm excited by what I'm doing to you and I want more. I start to tongue fuck you. You move a hand down to rub your clit.

"That's it, sweetie. You're doing so good. I'm going to cum for you. I'm going to cum on your pretty face."

You start grunting and I see how fast you're rubbing your clit. I move my tongue up to work on your clit myself. I greedily want to be the one that makes you cum. I replace my tongue in your pussy with a finger. You cry out.

"Yes, sweetie. Like that. Don't stop."

You buck your pussy against my face, tossing your head back and forth. You grab the back of my head and pull me into your clit hard. I see your body shudder and watch your tits shake. I reach down to touch myself. I move my mouth back down to your pussy to drink you all up.

I lick you clean and then stand over you. You open your eyes and smile at me.

"Baby, that was fun. You were perfect. I want YOU to fuck me now. I want to feel your big cock fill me all the way up."

I tell you to hold your legs back, moving your ass up in the air for me. I use a hand to rub my hard dick against your clit and pussy lips.

"Can you feel how hard you make me?" I ask you.

"Yes, baby. Put it in me. Fill my little pussy up."

I push slowly into you. It is tighter than normal with the butt plug in. You moan loudly. "Fuuuuuck." I push all of myself into you. Your chest is heaving and flush.

"Oh my God, baby. I'm so full. Your cock is so big."

Both of us are still sore and you have the butt plug in, so I fuck you slowly. I put my thumb in my mouth to make it wet and then mash it around on your clit. You squeal and writhe on the table in front of me. I push all the way into you and then put my hands under your ass and lift you up. I step back, pulling your ass off of the table, keeping myself inserted in you. You gasp. You put your hands on the edge of the table to hold yourself up. I use my hands to move your ass up and down grinding your clit against me while my hard cock searches out every inch of your pussy and moving the butt plug around inside of you. You gasp and moan as you look into my eyes. I see the lust and abandon wash over your face.

I hold your ass still and begin to pump my shaft in and out of your tight, wet pussy. You look down to watch your pussy get fucked as it's suspended in the air for me to take. I start to increase the force with which I thrust into you. You respond my grunting with every inward pound that brings my pubic bone against you clit. You're holding your legs out wide in the air for me. I steadily pound you faster and harder until your breathing and trembling tell me you're about to cum. You throw your head back and your feet start to shake.

"Put me back. Put me back. I'm going to fall," you warn me.

I step forward to put your ass back on the table. You wrap your legs and arms around me and I can feel your body shudder against mine as you hold me close to you.

"I want you to come on my tits, baby," you whisper into my ear.

I continue to pump my hard cock in and out of your dripping snatch for another minute or so. I pull out and step back giving you room on the floor in front of me. You quickly get down on your knees. You hold my slick cock with one hand, taking me into your mouth. The other hand moves down between your legs so you can play with yourself. I look into your eyes while you jerk and suck me.

I start grunting, looking at you. "I'm gonna cum," I tell you. You take your mouth off my cock and keep stroking me, and yourself. You open your mouth sticking out your tongue. Seeing you on the floor in front of me with your mouth open waiting for my cum is the final straw. I unload, squirting into your mouth and on your upper lip and the side of your nose. You jerk your face when my cum splatters on you. The second blast hits you on the cheek under your eye. Some splashes into your hair. You keep jerking and point my dick down so the next load lands on your tits. You moan and then take me back into your mouth. I cum again with your tongue on my shaft. I feel you swallow my load. You keep my cock in your mouth licking and sucking on me, swallowing what I give you, until I stop shaking. I step back and watch you wipe my cum off your face and put it in your mouth. Then you lick me off of your tits.

"So?" I ask. "What do you think?"

"It's OK," you say as I help you stand up. "I wouldn't want to do that every time, but it was kind of hot. I like being dirty with you."

If you hadn't just drained me I'd be rock hard again hearing you say that. I pull you close to me. I feel your soft tits mash into my chest.

You yield to me, but you slap me on the arm. "Damnit," you pout. "You weren't supposed to fuck me yet."

"I'm sorry," I start to tell you, but you stop me.

"No, no. I don't mean it." You lay your head on my chest and sigh. "I wanted it. I needed it. I got myself so horny thinking about Genevieve eating my pussy. I had to have you in me again."

"And the butt plug?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Oh fuck." You roll your eyes and head back. "That was great. It felt like you were filling up my whole body. I think I really like this thing. Jesus. Look at me I really am becoming a slut." You look worried.

"I may be helping you open some doors, Carissa, but they're your doors. They've been there the whole time. Now you're finding the courage to open them and step through. I'm proud of you, Carissa."

"For what?" You look skeptical.

"For discovering yourself. For trying to understand and control your own sexuality. It's been amazing for me to watch and a privilege to be a part of. I really am a lucky man. John was a fool for keeping you bottled up. Now he's never going to know what he lost."

"Thank you," you say laying your head back on my chest. "You always seem to have a perspective that makes me feel good about myself. If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to get in pants."

"You're too hard on yourself, or maybe you doubt yourself too much. What you're doing is not an easy thing. Most people can't or won't do it. It scares them, and when they see other people do it, they get jealous or scared. They make up names for them like 'slut' to try to shame them into stopping. You already know it. It's why you call Nicole a slut while envying her."

You put your hands on my face tenderly and stare into my eyes. "Holy shit. I'm fucking Nietzsche." We laugh and then you kiss me deeply.

"Let's go get in the hot tub." You say. "We're supposed to be getting the toxins out of our body after the massage."

I kiss you and lead you by the hand to the next room. I go back to get the table with the food and drink on it while you rinse off in the shower. We get into the hot tub together and you nestle into me. We lay together in the hot, bubbling water and soak in each other. We run our hands over each other's bodies as we talk, eat, and drink.

When we empty the pitcher of mimosas, you use a handheld remote to call the front desk.

"Hi, can we please get Genevieve to bring more mimosas to room 6?" You smile at me wickedly.

After you put the remote down I feel your hand on my cock again. I know you're up to something. You start to stroke me. My dick hurts, but it responds to your touch anyway. It's your slave. All of me is. And you're mine.

After a few minutes there's a knock at the door. You don't stop stroking me, but you sit up so your breasts are above the water almost to your nipples.

"Come in," you sing sweetly. It's a siren song.

Genevieve walks in looking adorable and luscious again. She's carrying a tray with a full pitcher and two empty glasses.

"Genevieve," you purr with a smile. "We're so happy to see you again. Especially with that." Your hand is still stroking my cock under the bubbly water.

"Can I pour you another glass, Carissa?"

"Of course, sweetie." Hearing you call her by your pet-name for her makes me harder. I know you can feel my dick respond.

She comes over to the edge of the hot tub, standing directly over us. I can't tell if she can see you stroking me under the bubbly froth, but she can definitely get a full view or your breasts bobbing in the water. You're looking up at her. At her slender legs and her perky tits. She kneels down next to you and clears the table with one hand before setting the tray on it.

Genevieve fills a glass and I see you looking at her young tender thighs visible all the way up to her crotch. Your thumb circles around the top of my growing dick commanding more blood to my aching cock. I'm loving this. She hands you the glass and I see your fingertips stroke the inside of her wrist as you take it from her. She looks at you. You hand the glass to me, so that she will hand you the next one as well. When she does you take your hand off my cock and reach for Genevieve with both hands. The hand formerly on my cock wraps around Genevieve's delicate fingers. Your other hand goes to her forearm and gently slides down to the glass before taking full possession of it.

I see her stare into your face for a second before turning quickly to straighten up the table. She's blushing on her face and chest again. I know her pussy is getting wet. I try to imagine what her lacy panties look like, sticky and damp with her excitement. She fills the old tray with empty plates and glasses then stands to leave. You're looking up at her. I'm watching you.

She hesitates, looking down at you again. "Is there anything else I can do you for you Carissa?"

"Yes Genevieve. Can you please get me a towel, sweetie?" Your voice is soft and sultry.

As she goes into the other room to get a towel from the counter You stand up. Water cascades of your breasts and ass, running down your stomach, back, and legs, and through your pubic hair. She turns and sees you in your full glory. She stops briefly and looks at you, at your body. She begins to approach you again with the towel. You step out of the tub to meet her. She's still looking at you and I wonder if she gets a glimpse of your pussy as you raise your leg out of the water.

"Thank you, Genevieve," you say, taking the towel from her. Instead of wrapping yourself in it, you use it to dry yourself in front of her. Rubbing the soft cotton over your neck, , chest, breasts, and stomach. Genevieve stands there watching you, not making a move to leave.

"Oh," you say looking back at me with a wink. "Where are my manners. This is Sean. Say hi to Genevieve, Sean."

I suddenly understand why you were making me hard. I smile and stand up. Water pours down my body, splashing and dripping off of my hard, erect cock. I raise my hand to shake hers. "Hi Genevieve," I say casually. I see her eyes on my cock before she takes my hand.

"Uh, hi."

"Thank you, sweetie," you tell her. You press your breasts against her as you lean in to give her a quick peck on the cheek. "We'll see you again?"

"Yes." She swallows hard. "Just let me know if you want me...if you want anything."

She looks like a deer in the headlights. I'm not sure if you're turning her on or scaring her. Probably both. She turns and leaves. I see her look back at you and then my cock again as she closes the door.

You throw the towel on the floor and climb back into the hot tub. You grab my dick again to pull me back down into the water with you. I wince a little.

"I'm sorry, baby," you say before giving me a gentle kiss. "Are you sore again?" You look up at me innocently as you nestle back into me in the hot water.

"It's OK," I assure you. "It was worth it. I love watching you do that."

You smile wickedly. "Mmmmm," you purr. "I love doing it. It's fun. I feel so in control."

"That's what I'm talking about. I love being able to watch you discover yourself this way."

You move up to kiss me. Our tongues intermingle. You taste like peach. I put a hand on one of your full, soft breasts and fondle you while we kiss.

"It's all thanks to you, baby." You stare into my eyes before settling your head back down against me. I put a hand on your ass and caress you.

"Do you think you're coming on to strong? You might scare her."

"Maybe. But she's hooked for sure. Right now she's thinking about how wet she is. She wants me, us."

"What are you planning on doing with her?" I ask you.

"I don't know," you sigh. You run your hand around on my chest. "It depends on her. I'll just see how far she'll go."

"And if she wants to go all the way?"

"Don't worry, baby. I'll share."

I laugh. "Thanks."

"I want a facial," you say suddenly, sitting up. "Have you ever had a facial?"

"No, I haven't."

"Great," you smile. "You'll love it."

You use the intercom to order two facials in our room. Then you get out of the tub. I follow you. back to the lockers and watch as you dry yourself off. You put your sexy red panties back on, and one of the robes.

"I don't want to flash the facial girls," you explain.

"What if it's Genevieve?" I ask teasingly.

"Mmmmm." I can see the wheels spinning in your head.

I put on my underwear and a robe too. But I feel a little disappointed. I like being naked with you, and I don't mind at all if other people know it. Being with you makes me feel strong and confident. If I can please a fuck-godess MILF like you, then I have nothing to worry about.

The facial is pretty nice—squeezing, scraping, and rubbing with nicely scented stuff—then a massage, all followed by a hot towel wrap. It smells of lavender. A few minutes after the girls leave there's a knock at the door.

"Come in," you sing out. "Who is it?" you ask when the door opens.

"It's me, Carissa. Genevieve." I think I hear a slight quiver in her voice.