The Week Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genevieve whimpers, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck..." as she struggles to comprehend the pleasure racking her body and brain. I lean forward again, pulling her into me. I hold her as she regains her senses. "Oh my God, Sean," she finally manages to say. "Carissa..."

"I know, sweetie," you tell her. "See what you've been missing?"

I tell you to roll over and I gently lay Genevieves' still shuddering, sweaty body on top of yours. She still isn't ready to start eating you yet, so she lays on top of you moaning and caressing your legs. You keep licking her pussy. Now that you've tasted this girl you can't get enough of her. "Will you want to be with her again?" I wonder. Will there be other girls now? The thought of you as a tigress on the prowl for any prey, yearning simply for the taste of blood and meat, without discrimination, excites me. I want to see you hunt again.

I get off of the bed and stand at its side. I grab your ankles and use them to pull you and Geneviveve over to me so that your ass is at the edge of the bed. I have your legs in the air. Genevieve looks up at me.

"Mmmmm," you purr from between Genevieve's legs and perfect ass. "Is it my turn, baby?"

I don't answer with words. I push my cock into you without warning or teasing.

You moan, "Ohhhh, yeah, baby. Give me that fucking cock. I love it."

Genevieve pushes herself up with her hands to move away and give me room. I probe the soft walls of your wet pussy cautiously with the fat head of my dick using long, slow strokes. I want to feel all of you, and I want you to feel all of me. I want my cock to be coated with your juice. I want it to mingle with the coating Genevieve gave me. I want to drown in you, in both of you. I pump you slowly for a minute while Genevieve watches lustily. When I'm ready, I twist your legs to the side; one down to the bed, the other across my chest. I pick up my foot opposite of the one you have across me and I move it over you to plant it on the bed behind your back. I let your leg on my chest drop to rest on my thigh that's now straddling you. I put my hands on your hip and upper-thigh to pull you further onto my hard cock.You squeal as you feel my rock hard cock go deeper into you, and my pubic bone comes to rest against your clit.

"Shit, baby, I like that. Fuck me like that."

I oblige you by circling my hips moving my hard shaft around inside you and grinding against your clit. I hear a muffled moan come from between Genevieve's legs. She is beginning to breath heavily as she watches your pussy take all my dick has to offer. Your tongue works her towards another orgasm. I grind my pelvis against your clit hard until I hear the pitch of your voice rise in your throat, then I begin to pound my cock into your pussy and against your clit hard. You scream, my cock forcing you to involuntarily take your mouth off of Genevieve's pussy for a second. I have one hand on your thigh and one on your ass. I'm using them to pull you into my thrusts making them deeper and harder. I can feel the butt plug inside you as I pound you. I can see your jewel jump slightly out of your rosebud with each strong thrust of hard meat.

"Oh fuck, baby. Oh fuck. Oh my God." You're practically yelling. Your fingers are in Genevieve now as she moans and stares at what my cock is doing to your pussy. "Fuck me, baby!" I take Genevieve's hand and put her fingers on your clit. She starts to rub you frantically. "Oh my God," you scream, and then fall silent as you bury your face in Genevieve again. She whimpers and starts to squirm on top of you.

I have to stop. I push into you deeply and pull you hard against me. I stay there like that listening to the sounds of your slurping mouth and two beautiful women moaning with lust. I pull out of you quickly and I hear a scream in your throat that moves into Genevieve's pussy and then out through her mouth. Your legs shudder briefly. I stand in front of Genevieve now, my cock hard as a steel pole and covered with the pussy cream of two different women. I don't have to say anything as Genevieve greedily takes me into her mouth. I grunt and then moan in response. I feel her tongue all over my dick as she moves her mouth up and down the shaft, sucking hard.

"Don't swallow," I tell her quickly. "Spit it back out on my dick. Make me wet."

She looks up at me and our eyes meet as she bobs her mouth on my dick. She takes my cock out of her mouth and lets a large glob of spit and cum dribble out onto it. She uses her hands to spread the slick mixture around. I push your legs back towards Genevieve for her to hold and I step back. As soon as I'm out of the way she's on you, slurping and licking at your dripping wet pussy. I move my fingers to your jewel and begin to work the butt plug out of you. Geneveieve watches the butt plug slowly come out of your ass as she tries to eat you up.

When the butt plug is finally out, you moan, "Oh God, baby. I want you to fuck my ass so bad."

I want to tease you a little to play with your asshole a bit, but my dick hurts and I've been close to cuming for a while now. I want to be in your ass. I want to feel its heat and tightness with my sensitive cock. I want to cum in it. I move back in and Genevieve shifts her position to make room, but keeps flicking your clit with her tongue while she stares at my hard, wet cock.

I push myself slowly into your gaping hole. It soon closes tightly around me as I push my way into your ass. I stop and tell you to relax while I gently stroke your thighs with my fingertips. "Do you trust me, baby?" I ask you. I feel you relax and I push slowly into you again. After what seems like minutes, my pubic hair brushes up against your ass cheeks. I stop and groan, letting you know that I'm all the way in.

"Aahhhhhh," you groan with me. "Your big dick feels so good in my ass, baby."

I start to move slowly, shallowly, in your ass, letting you get used to it. I work my way further out of you, and then back in, a little bit more with every motion. Your moans get louder telling me I'm doing the right thing. I tell Genevieve to spit in your ass again. She does, and your squeal tells me you like that. I'm nearly fucking your ass with the full length of my shaft now. I take Genevieve's hand and put two of her fingers into your pussy.

You scream. "Oh fuck. Yeah, like that sweetie. Keep licking my clit." I take Genevieve's pigtail and I wrap it around my cock as I continue to move it in and out of your ass. She looks up at me wondering what I'm doing, but doesn't stop. I tickle your taint with the pigtail's loose end. You moan loudly when you see what I'm doing, remembering back to when all this started. "You're so dirty, baby. I love it."

Now that your ass is taking full thrusts of my hard cock I start to pick up speed. Within a minute I'm fucking your ass hard and fast. I spank your ass hard and you scream again. "Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum again." We both start grunting. I'm breathing hard and sweating. Genevieve is finger fucking you and licking your clit while she stares at my cock fucking your ass. "Oh fuck, baby. Oh fuck." You scream, a loud low wail that seems to last 10 minutes.

Your legs start shaking but I'm holding them. You're trapped beneath Genevieve and her racing tongue. Impaled on my hard cock relentlessly pounding your ass. You can't go anywhere. You have no choice but to succumb to the explosive pleasure racking your body and shutting down your mind. Your being is fractured into its most primitive parts. You're just instinct and electricity and quivering flesh.

You continue to wail, thrashing your head and tearing at the sheets around you, when I finally cum. "Huh. Huh. Haaaaa!" I'm yelling, loudly. I explode into your ass in violent bursts that feel like they threaten to knock me off my feet. "Huh!" I shout with each eruption of hot cum into your ass. I'm enveloped by a black cloud filled with lightning. Electricity shoots through my whole body and brain. I feel like I've lost control of my muscles, my skin prickles. I'm lost, struggling to find the light again.

The next thing I'm conscious of is realizing that I've fallen forward onto Genevieve pinning her between our breathless, twitching bodies. You're moaning and moving gently around under her. You shudder as spasms continue to cycle through your body. I push myself up, but I feel weak.

"I'm sorry Genevieve," I tell her. "I'm not sure what happened."

She sits up and moves off of you. I see you open your eyes, but you're staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

"Wow," she says looking first at you, then me. "You guys came hard. Holy shit. I've never seen anything like that. I wanna do that." She lays down next to you and brushes the wet, matted hair from your face before tracing her fingertips gently around your spent body.

I realize I'm still in your ass, hot with friction and cum and your raging internal fire. I pull out slowly. You groan as my cock leaves your body. Your asshole is gaping open. Some of my cum dribbles out. I push your legs over so you're completely on the bed. I kiss you. "You OK, baby?" You haven't spoken in a while.

"Oh my God, baby. Yeah. I just...I need a minute." You reach up and gently touch my cheek. You kiss me back. You stare at me contentedly, your mouth open. You look like you want to say something, but can't find the words.

"I know," I whisper into your ear. "Me too." You close your eyes.

I know I should go clean up, but I feel completely shattered from the biggest orgasm that either of us have ever had. I'm glad I had it with you. I'm glad I was able to give you that gift. I walk around and get on the bed next to Genevieve. I affectionately stoke her stomach and breasts.

"Did you have a good time tonight, Genevieve?"

"Yeah, totally," she says, smiling. "That was incredible. You guys are incredible."

"I'm glad," I assure her. "Thank you for coming tonight. You really made Carissa's night. And I liked having you here too. You're pretty incredible yourself. I kiss her deeply and she kisses me back. "I know Carissa was coming on pretty strong, but she's right. You really do deserve better, from what you've told us."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," she admits. "It's hard to know what you're missing until you finally try something new. I'm really glad I came over. Thank you." We kiss again.

"You're a pretty amazing young woman. Don't let anyone tell you or treat you differently than that. I want you to be happy."

"Right now I am," she smiles. We kiss again and our tongues dance. I can taste all of us on you and I'm sure you can too.

"He's a pretty special guy, isn't he," I hear you say. I thought you were asleep. "You'll be lucky if you find another one like him. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try."

Genevieve quickly rolls over and you two make out for a while as I feel Genevieve's ass. You're clearly her favorite. When you're done kissing you take my hand. "Come on baby, let's go cleanup."