The Week Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels nice," she tells me with a smile.

I continue to gently finger her asshole, pressing ever so slightly in and then tickling around her rosebud again.

"Everything he does feels nice, sweetie," you tell her. "He tastes nice too. Do you want to taste him? You should try it, he has such a delicious, hard cock."

I feel your hand on my cock, which is still slick with your spit. You start stroking me slowly.

"I think I already did," she says coyly.

You smile. "You did, didn't you. Now you should try the real thing."

Genevieve looks down and watches you stroke me. I slide my finger further down and find her wet quim. She gasps and looks up at me. I use two fingers to spread and squeeze her labia. I see how much she likes this on her furrowed brow.

"I want to suck your cock," she says to me.

You let my wet cock slide out of your hand as I lay down on my back next to you. Genevieve moves herself over between my legs, her beautiful ass up in the air. You lay where you are, watching us with a smile. One hand moves to your breast, the other rubs my chest and stomach. I see your hard nipple being scissored between your fingers as you play with yourself.

Genevieve opens her mouth wide in front of me and sticks out her tongue. She moves forward so my cock moves into her mouth and then she starts bobbing on it.

"Oh no, sweetie. Not like that," you say as you get up to move next to her. "You have to TAKE that cock, with purpose. Make that cock yours. Once that cock is yours, then he's yours, and he'll do anything for you. Isn't that right, Baby?"

You look at me and smile. Genevieve looks at me too. I look into her eyes and say, "Anything."

"He can always fuck your mouth if you want, sweetie, but don't start that way. Feel his cock in your hands. Feel how hard and strong it is." Genevieve begins to stroke me. "Yes, like that. Doesn't it feel good? Can you imagine it in your little pussy?"

"Yes," she says staring at the cock in front of her, and the pre-cum that's forming on the tip in response to her.

"Now taste it, sweetie. With your tongue." Genevieve leans forward and licks the pre-cum off the tip of my dick with her soft tongue while she continues to stroke my hard shaft. I moan, letting her know she's doing good. "Run your tongue up and down his dick. Doesn't he taste good?"

"Uh-huh," Genevievve mumbles as she follows your instructions. Her tongue runs down the underside of my shaft from the head to my balls. She kisses the side of the base of my shaft and then runs her tongue back up the top of my shaft to the head. When her tongue reaches the sensitive top side of my engorged head, my cock jerks in response and I moan again. More pre-cum oozes out for her to taste.

"He likes that sweetie. Now you know where he's sensitive. Use that. Put his head in your mouth and move your tongue around all over it. Like that. Now stroke him too."

My cock jerks again and I grunt. You're teaching her all your tricks, the ones you've just recently learned yourself. You continue to instruct her in your art of cock-sucking, showing her all the things you do, all the things I like. While you tell her the finer points of sucking my cock and bending me to your sexual will, I see your hand snake down the muscles of her sinewy back. Your fingers slide between the round cheeks of her perfect ass. I watch as you rub her rosebud and pussy lips while her head bobs up and down on my long shaft. She tries to take me in her throat a few times, but can't do it without gagging.

"That's OK, sweetie. You keep practicing, you'll get it. Maybe Jason will let you practice on him, in return for those massages." Even with this girl's mouth on my cock, you're trying to set her up. You move up and kiss me, long and deep. I can still taste her pussy on your lips. "Do you like that, baby? Is she sucking your cock good?"

I tell you she is and I reach down and gently rub her cheek with the back of my hand. I can feel my dick head moving in and out of her mouth as I do.

Genevieve takes quickly to your instructions and she soon has me grunting as she sucks hard on my head, swirling her tongue around it and stroking my shaft.

"You better stop, sweetie. You're going to make him cum, and we're not done with him yet. Are we?"

Genevieve takes my cock from her mouth with a pop. She continues to stroke me as she looks up at me and says, "No, we're not." Her voice and eyes are seductive. She has me now, she's no longer afraid of me or my cock.

You kiss her and I hear you purr as you taste me on her mouth. "You did so good, sweetie. Look how wet and hard you made his dick." She looks at it again, still stroking the shaft. "That big cock is going to slide so easily into my pussy now. Thank you." You kiss her again. "Do you want to watch him fuck me?"

"Yes. I want to watch you cum again."

I roll over onto my side, facing you. I pat the bed in front of me and beckon you join me, smiling. You bend over to kiss me, and roll onto your side facing away from me. You pull your ass cheek up exposing your wet pussy to me. I move my hips in close to you and use my hand to rub my hard cock all over your pussy and slap your clit. When I have you moaning and squealing, I know you're ready. I quickly thrust the whole of my cock into you. The wet, velvety walls of your pussy yield easily to my strength and power.

I groan at the overwhelming sensation of being in you again. You gasp and cry out, "Oh fuck. Yes, baby." You reach around and grab my hair. Our passion merges into one—a soft, slick, powerful beast that threatens to overwhelm us and eat us both up from the inside. My cock fits your pussy perfectly, and your pussy my cock. I stay still for a moment reveling in you. I hear you breathing heavily. I feel the anticipation in your body as your heaving moves you against me. Again I feel like I don't ever want to be out of you. "You're amazing," I whisper in your ear. You give me a long satisfied sigh as you play with my hair tenderly.

Your pussy is still tight from the butt plug so I move slowly at first with shallow strokes as I kiss your neck and play with your tits. Genevieve moves over in front of you so she can see everything. Her mouth is open as she watches my shaft move in and out of you. She is playing with her nipples, pinching them and pulling them up. You move your hand under her and run your fingers through her pussy. She moans for you.

This position I've chosen means that your beautiful, luscious ass is preventing me from getting deep inside of you, so it isn't the best for fucking you hard, but it does have several advantages. First, my hips will be slapping against your ass creating motion in your cheeks and jiggling the butt plug inside of you. Second, the angle means my dick head will hit you near or on your g-spot with each thrust of my hard cock into you. For the third I grab your top leg behind the knee and pull it up opening your pussy wide and making plenty of room for Genevieve to join us. Taking my cue, you invite her in.

"Do you want to get a closer look, sweetie?" Genevieve doesn't answer but she responds by laying on her side and moving her face close to our mingling, wet genitals. "Mmmm. Move your sweet little pussy over her for me." You purr. She does as you command. You give her pussy a few long, slow licks, and then you make the final invitation to complete the move. "Why don't you join us, sweetie?" She moves her face closer in. I feel her tongue on my cock and balls as I move slowly in and out of you. Based on your muffled moans she's also working on your clit. I'm now fucking you while you're in a 69 with Genevieve's supple, captive body.This girl, like you, has blossomed into a curious, adventurous partner, her inhibitions washing away on the crest of her first real orgasm. It's thrilling to be a part of, even more than the feel of her tongue on my cock as I fuck you.

You're returning the favor for Genevieve as I begin to hear slurping and sucking sounds along with moaning and gasping down by my engorged, slick cock. The room is filled with the scents and sounds of fucking, as two wet pussies and one hard cock are all well attended to. I work the arm under me up and over your head so I can put three fingers into Genevieve. She cries out as I finger fuck her while you lick up her juices. "Oh shit. Oh my God."

After a minute or two of this I whisper into your ear to lick her clit hard, which you do. I curve my fingers up and press into her g-spot. She lets out a high-pitched wail, "Ahhhhh. Fuuuck." Then I start moving my fingers rapidly back and forth across her g-spot while you lick her clit. Genevieve screams, "Fuuuuuck! Oh shit. Ohhhhhh." her legs shake and her head falls back to the bed. I watch the muscles in her flat stomach ripple and her titls shudder as she succumbs to another orgasm. My fingers are engulfed in her cum. Just what I'd wanted. I pull my fingers out so that you can lick her pussy deeply, keeping her body riding on that wave for as long as possible, and filling your mouth with her sweet young cream.

When you're done I tell you to make her asshole wet. You know what I'm about to do. You move your head up to lick her rosebud making her whimper and sending another quiver through her tight body. You spit on it and move the spit around with your tongue, when she's all ready you move your mouth back down to her pussy. I put two fingers into Genevie's pussy and one into her ass. She cries out and quivers again. "Ohhhhh."

I've decided that I've paid enough attention to Genevieve, and now it's your turn. Genevieve is laying on her back enjoying what your mouth and my fingers are doing to her pussy, so her face is no longer in the way. While still keeping my fingers inside Genevieve, I push my upper body as far back from you as I can, changing my angle and giving my cock more room to fuck your quim. I start to increase the tempo and ferocity of my cock's attack on your silky cunt. You arch your back to surrender more of your velvety wet core to me.

The pounding from behind is creating pressure and vibrations that radiate out from the butt plug through your entire body. Your moans morph into a stuttered groan broken by the slapping of my stomach against your ass as my hard cock reaches maximum penetration in you. The sounds you're making morph further into an animalistic grunt that accompanies each inward thrust. I can tell you're close, but so am I, and I don't want to cum yet. I stop and you groan disappointedly. I slide my hand down from the back of your knee to rub your clit, mollifying you somewhat. I stay in you for a while as I rub you, filling you up with the slick rigidity that's in both of your holes.

Genevieve continues to moan and writhe on the bed next to you. "Do you want him to fuck you, sweetie?" you ask her.

She lifts her head to look at you, her brow is furrowed again. "Uh-huh." She nods with a heavy sigh.

"Don't tell me, sweetie. Tell him."

She looks at me with that adorable face full of lust and longing. "I won't you fuck to me, Sean."

"Tell him what you want him to do, sweetie" you instruct her.

"I want you to fuck my little pussy hard. I want you make me cum on your big dick," she tells me as she pinches her own nipples.

Her lustful aggressiveness turns me on even more and I want her badly. I pull out of you and move over towards Genevieve, still laying on her side. My cock is now close to her face. It's slick and shiny with your juice.

"Taste her on me," I tell her. The time for niceties and asking is gone. She reaches up and strokes me a few times, feeling your wetness on me. She licks the shaft from ball to tip before slipping my head into her mouth as she continues to stroke. Her tongue swirls around the head of my cock, tasting your juice on me. She moans on my hard cock as you continue to run your tongue over the soft, wet folds her pussy. I can hear how much she likes what we're both doing to her as the slurping sounds you're making get louder. It's accompanied by the occasional pop of her lips moving over the ridge of my swollen dick head as she sucks me hard.

Genevieve is moaning loudly and grinding her pussy into your face. You have your hands on her ass to try to keep her still enough for you to lick her clit. I know she's close, which is good, because watching you two is so hot that I don't know how long I will be able to fuck her before I cum, and I still want to fuck your ass. You told me to.

"Give me your tight little pussy," I tell Genevieve. My dick falls out of her mouth as she spins around on the bed to lie on her back in front of me. "Not like that," I say. "I want to see that perfect ass of yours while I fuck you." She smiles and flips over for me. She arches her back to fully submit her dripping snatch to me. She wiggles her ass, inviting me in. It's pure perfection, the soft, smooth expanse of flesh separated by the crack that widens at the base to the glistening pink and red folds of her womanhood. The womanhood she eagerly offers to me, that's waiting to be taken by me. The womanhood that wants to be taught a lesson in succumbing to bliss.

I bend over and kiss her ass cheeks before running my tongue down her sweaty crack to her rosebud. I lick her asshole a few times to get her motor revved back up, and then move down to her pussy. I want to taste her nectar fresh from the flower. I spend a minute or two licking her soft labia and pushing my tongue deep into her pussy. She's exquisite. "I could eat this pussy all day too," I say smiling at you. "Maybe tomorrow."

I straighten up and move myself close to her. I lift one leg to place my foot on the bed beside her. I use my hand to take aim with my hard missile and push it into Genevieve's inviting pussy in one long, slow movement. She is tight, but so wet that her velvety walls yield to the relentless power of my driving shaft. She squeals as I enter her. "Oh shit," she cries out as I reach full penetration. I use my hand to push her face and torso down to the bed, and then I grab both of her hips and pull her back onto me, allowing me to slide a few more inches of my girth into her tight pussy.

I moan at the feeling of being inside Genevieve. "Mmmmm. He likes your pussy, sweetie. Do you like having his hard dick inside you?" She swallows hard and says, "Yes," in between heavy breaths. I pull out of her, making her gasp again. She lifts her head and turns to me. Her brow is furrowed and sweaty.

"Put it back in," she tells me. I do, making her whimper. Her head falls back to the bed. I feel her push back against me trying get more hard cock deep inside her.

I pull back out again. "Oh, he's teasing you, sweetie. You're going to like this." You get up and move over to me. You kiss me and our tongues search out the different tastes in each other's mouths as you stroke my chest with your hands. A hand slides down to the base of my shaft and you pull me back into Genevieve. She gasps and whimpers again.

"Fuck me," she pleads.

I pull back out and your head moves down to taste her on my dick. I feel your tongue swirl around me, tasting as much of her, of us, as you can. When you move away I ram into Genevieve hard, the anticipated feeling electrifies the soft walls of her cunt and reverberates through her body, forcing itself out through her lips in a cry. "Fuuuuuuck, like that. Please. Fuck me hard."

"I will," I assure her, but I'm not done teasing her yet. I pull back, leaving my engorged head in her. I pump her shallowly 5 or 6 times before slamming deeply in. She whimpers and then squeals. "Oooh," you purr remembering when I did this to you. Your hand snakes down her back to her ass crack. You tease her rosebud with a fingertip as you wait for my next move.

I pull slowly back again until only my head is left inside Genevieve's dripping, quivering pussy. Your hand wraps around my wet shaft as it emerges. She whimpers again as you stroke my shaft, bumping your hand against her waiting labia. I feel the fingers of your other hand reach underneath Genevieve's body to play with my balls, and then her clit. I repeatedly thrust superficially into Genevieve, driving her crazy. She's begging me to fuck her for real. You move your hand from my shaft to Genevieves' ass, resting your palm on her asshole and opening your fingers to form a 'V' over her pussy lips. We both watch as my cock moves in and out between her beautiful ass cheeks and your fingers. When you have her moaning again, I ram back deeply into her.

I repeat this pattern of giving her a little of my hard cock before finally burying my manhood deeply into her 4 or 5 more times. I nod my head and you remove your top hand, but keep working her clit as I begin finally to give Genevieve's aching quim what she has been begging for. She screams and grabs the bedspread when she realizes that the teasing is over. A hard cock pounding her pussy and a finger on her clit become her whole world.

"Yes! Fuck me like that. Fuck me hard," she yells. I pull back on her waist with both hands to match each powerful thrust, making her ass cheeks quake. She begins to grunt with each inward pound. I feel her pussy getting wetter and I hear the squishing sounds created as my hard cock moves through her fluids and forces them out around my shaft and balls.

Genevieve raises herself to her hands and begins matching my movements to take my dick harder and deeper. She wants all of me. She turns to look at me, a rutting animal pounding her sweet little pussy. She looks down to watch my cock as it thrusts in and out between her ass cheeks. She reaches up and puts her hand on my sweaty, heaving chest.

I have to stop to keep myself from cuming. I want to keep fucking this libidinous girl, but I still want to fuck your ass. We both groan. I reach down and squeeze the base of my cock hard to keep from blowing my load. Genevieve begins to move herself back and forth along the hard dick still inside her.

"Don't stop," she pleads. "I'm so close."

I use her arm to pull her up against me, which thankfully stops her gyrations. She wraps her arms back around my head and neck. I kiss her neck and fondle her breasts while I catch my breath. You're still working her clit with your hand.

"Don't worry, sweetie," you tell her. "You'll cum on that dick. Right baby?"

I respond by putting my hands behind her knees. I push her legs forward while I lean back, moving her feet off the bed. Her tight little body is now impaled on my steel spear. She cries out in surprise and lust, "Oh my God." I easily slide my hands down her thighs, which are wet with sweat and cum. I use my hands to move her squirming young body up and down on my hard pole. "Oh my God," she cries again. "I fucking love it." She is pulling and scratching at my hair and shoulders.

"Lick that sweet little pussy, baby," I tell you, nodding down at the bed in front of Genevieve.

You quickly move yourself onto your stomach in front of her and move your face in close to our wet, musky union. I feel your tongue on my balls and my shaft as Genevieve's little body is repeatedly pushed into the air only to fall lustfully with a moan back down onto the whole of my hard cock.

She puts her feet onto your back as your tongue moves to her clit. She helps me now with the pushing, wanting it faster, harder, than I was giving it to her. I lean back putting my hands on her back to help her balance on my throbbing member. This also gives her more room for a deeper penetration. She picks up the pace. It's all about her fucking me now. "Fuck me hard," I encourage her. But she doesn't need my encouragement, she is propelled by her lust and her need to cum on my dick.

"Oh shit. You like that? Oh fuck." Genevieve begins to make little squeaks in between her moans as she pumps my cock with her entire body. Her ass looks exquisite as her cheeks ripple with each loud slap against my stomach. I spit onto my finger and with no warning, stick it into her asshole. She screams and pumps me one or two more times before her orgasm overtakes her. She comes down on my dick and I push my hips up to get as deep into her quivering pussy as I can. She falls back against my hands and I hold her shuddering body up. Her cunt is squirming around me, sucking and pulling at my cock. I feel her cum wash over my cock and begin to drip off my balls. You continue to lick the both of us, slurping up her juices and licking her clit, prolonging her ecstacy.