The Week Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello sweetie. I'm glad you're back."

"I came to clean up a bit and get the tray."

"Yes, I think you forgot it last time, Genevieve. I hope we're not distracting you too much."

"No." She clears her throat. "Not at all."

I hear her start to move through the room when you call to her again. "Genevieve?"

"Yes Carissa?" Her voice is hopeful, searching.

"I believe my robe has fallen open, at the bottom."

"Yes." There's a pause. "It has." I don't know if you opened your robe on purpose, but I know that Genevieve is staring at your sexy red panties. Maybe she can even see that you're wet.

"Could you please close it for me? I'm so relaxed, I don't want to move."

"Yes," is all she says. I hear here move between us, then some rustling.

"You better tuck it in, Genevieve. So it stays closed." I want to laugh at your sudden play at modesty. I hear you purr for her, "Mmmmm, you have such a delicate touch, sweetie. Thank you." My dick is hard again now and I wish that I hadn't put on my underwear so that it would stick out through my robe for Genevieve to see.

"I..It's my pleasure."

She hurries off to the other room where I hear the sounds of cleaning up. She knocks over a glass. Her hands must be shaking a little. I know her heart is racing and her pussy is wet. A minute later she walks back through the room carrying a tray. She hesitates at the door. "Is there...anything else that you want while I'm here, Carissa?" I feel her searching for you. She's reaching out and hoping you will find her and pull her in. You were right, you have her hook, line, and sinker. You just have to reel her in now.

"Not right now, sweetie, but I will. I'll let you know."

"Thank you," I hear her say softly before opening the door. The door seems to stay open longer than necessary and I imagine her looking at you again before she closes the door. Is she disappointed you didn't want more? Will it make her more eager to come back?

When the door finally closes, I say, "Damn. You've totally got her." I'm full of admiration for you.

"I know," you agree. "Now I just need to figure out what we're going to do with her." You fall silent.

I hear more rustling and I move the towel and raise my head to see what you're doing. You've opened the bottom of your robe again and you have one hand inside your panties playing with yourself. The other is in the top of your robe massage one of your tits.

"How much more time do we have?" I ask settling back down on the table.

"Not much. Not enough."

"Let's get back in the hot tub, and then take a shower," I suggest.

"That's a good idea," you sigh.

We get up and undress. You're pleased to see that I'm hard again. You purr and press yourself into me feeling my hardness and strength against you stomach. We get into the hot tub and stroke each other's sensitive privates under the water. I feel your body climbing to the orgasm cliff to fall off again, when the intercom buzzes and we're told we have 20 minutes remaining. The mood is ruined so we get out and take a shower together, cleaning and rubbing each other. We dry off and get dressed.

We're sitting in the chairs putting on our shoes when there's a soft knock at the door. You quickly hike up your dress. "Quick," you say. "Get down here and eat my pussy," you tell me breathlessly. I'm down on you in a flash. "Who is it?" you sing.

"It's Genevieve." She is being quiet.

"Come in."

I hear the door open, and then nothing. She must be staring in shock at the sight of you getting your pussy eaten out in front of her.

"Come in, sweetie, quickly. This isn't for everyone to see." You let out a long sigh, as my tongue searches out your clit.

The door quickly closes. "I...wanted..." Genevieve seems to have forgotten why she came in here, or at least what her excuse was.

"I'm sorry, Genevieve," you coo. "Are we distracting you again? I just can't stop him sometimes. He says he just loves the way I taste?" You stop to moan your encouragement for me. "Oh, baby. That's so good." You look back up at Genevieve. "Do you like how a woman tastes?" you ask innocently. I take hold of your ankles and open your legs out as wide as I can. "Oh," you squeal with excitement.

"I...I don't know...I never..."

"Not even yourself? On your boyfriends lips?"

"H...he doesn't..." I imagine her standing behind me with her eyes wide and her mouth open, staring at us, at you. I start to make loud slurping sounds on your pussy.

"What?" you're shocked. "Fuuuuuck," you moan. "Yes, baby. Like that." I'm working your pussy and clit with my lips and tongue as fast and as hard as I can. I want to make you cum while you're talking to Genevieve. I know you want me to make you cum in front of her. "Ohhhh. Excuse me, sweetie. Ahhhh. He's just so good at that. You need a new boyfriend then." You grunt, "Huh. Huh. Huh. Oh baby, that's so good." I suck your clit into my mouth and flick it fast with my tongue. "Shit, baby. You're gonna make me cum again." One hand comes down hard on the chair arm. I hear the chair squeak as you grip the arm hard. Your other hand grabs the back of my head and pulls my hair. You let out a long moan "Ohhhhhhh." You body shudders.

It's not a big orgasm, but it's enough to complete the show for Genevieve. I put your feet back on the floor, one shoe off, one shoe on. You lean forward and I straighten up to meet you. "Thank you, baby." You kiss me deeply while Genevieve continues to stand there, witnessing, participating in, our passion. You run a finger through your wet pussy lips and stand up. You slide sexily over to her with your finger in the air. You stand close to her and then run your wet finger over the lips of her open mouth. "Try that."

I watch her lick her lips dutifully as you walk away towards your purse. "What time are you getting off of work, sweetie?" Your tone is casual as you search through your bag. You pull out a piece of paper and write something on it, then you get some cash out of your wallet.

"Uh, um, 7."

You shimmy back over to her and hand her the cash and the slip of paper with your address and phone number on it. You look into her eyes. " Here is your tip, and here is my phone number and address. Would you like to spend some time with me and Sean tonight?" Your voice is soft and sultry.

"I...um..." she looks over at me nervously. I try to smile as gently as I can. I don't want to leer or look like a predator. "OK," she says softly, giving in to you completely as she looks into your emerald eyes.

"Wonderful," you smile. "Conne over after work? I'm so excited." You lean in and kiss her on the lips.

She licks the taste of you off her lips again, and smiles. "Me too."

--

It's a long two hours until 7 o'clock rolls around. I can tell that you're nervous and excited. When we get back to your house you immediately begin to fret about what to wear. I tell you that the tank top and shorts you had on last night are perfect. "You looked delicious in that. And besides, she's coming from work, we should try to be casual."

You relent, but your shorts from the night before are visibly stained. You find another pair that's similar, but in baby blue with white trim. You spend some time picking out the right panties while I get us both some water.

"It's liable to be another long night of dangerous fluid loss," I joke.

I lay on the bed and watch you put on pair after pair of lacy panties and thongs. Each one of them would stop a truck, but none seems right to you. I enjoy seeing your ass in every pair, regardless. After a while I ask you to come over and lay on the bed with me.

"Carissa, you look amazing in any of those panties. You look amazing in no panties. It doesn't matter, because she's not coming over here to see what panties you're wearing. She's coming over here because you seduced her right out of her pants. So don't worry about your panties or anything else and just be the woman she's expecting to meet her at the door. Be yourself."

You smile and kiss me. "You're right. Thank you. I guess I'm just nervous and I got carried away. I've never done anything like this. I want it to be...just right, special."

"Me neither," I tell you. "It will be special. Watching you seduce that girl today was special. We're both here because of you, because we know you're special. You don't have to do anything else."

You put your hand on my face and gently brush my cheek. You look like you're almost going to cry. "You're so good to me," you say softly. "How did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one," I tell you.

You pull me tight to you and hug me. My hands rove around on your back and then down, finding the butt plug you've had on for half the day now. I push on it a little with my finger and wiggle it. "We should probably check your oil," I say.

You pull back and look at me intently. Your eyes are dewey and your smile is strained. I reach up to softly brush some hair out of your face. "I know," I whisper. "Me too."

You sniffle and wipe your eyes, then a laugh of relief forces is way up and out through your soft red lips.

I kiss you, then, "Now, let's check this thing out."

"OK" you agree enthusiastically.

I roll off the bed to go get the lube from my bag. When I get back you're on your stomach for me. I sit next to you and you raise your ass in the air and wiggle it.

"How's it doing?" I ask you.

"It's great. I really like having it in there as I walk around. It's making me so horny." You wiggle your ass again.

"That's the idea," I say. "But let's check for bleeding."

Your hips slam back down in the bed and your ass clenches up. "Bleeding? What?"

"I'm just joking." I start to laugh. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. It was just right there."

You punch me hard in the chest. "Uhh," you exclaim disgustedly. "What an asshole."

"Interesting choice of words."

You start laughing. I reach over and spread your cheeks apart to see your jewel. You raise your hips back up for me. I work my fingers under the jewel and start twisting and pulling up, gently. Your laughter turns into a moan. When the fat head pops free you gasp.

I twist some more as I apply more lube to your gaping hole. Then I push it back in, more forcefully this time. You squeal and I pull it back out. I fuck your ass with the plug for a minute or two, watching you squirm on the bed and listening to your moans. I pull it all the way out and replace it with two fingers. You cry out, "Ohhh, baby. I want you to fuck my ass with your big cock tonight."

I work my fingers in and out of your ass for a bit. Your pussy is getting really wet as you writhe and moan on the bed. Then I put the plug back in.

"You better get dressed," I say. "She'll be here soon."

You look over at the clock that reads 7:30. "Hey! You've been distracting me."

I stand over you at the side of the bed. "Maybe," I shrug. I go into the bathroom to wash my hands.

You get up and finished getting dressed. I'm wearing the same shorts and t-shirt from the night before, no underwear. That seemed to really work out well.

I meet you as I come out of the bathroom. You've put on the red silk choker you bought this morning. I run my finger along it and smile. "I need something like this. Something I can wear in public that marks me as yours, even if nobody else knows what it means."

"Hmmm. I'll think about it," you say as I run my hands down your back and grab your ass.

"So, which ones did you decide on?" I ask.

"None," you smile wickedly. You wiggle your ass for me and I give it a good smack. You yelp and run out of the room.

I grab our waters and follow you. I find you sitting on the couch, legs to your side, arm stretched across the back, waiting for me. You tap the cushion next to you and raise your eyebrows in an invitation to join you. As I start to sit down you slap my ass hard. I hand you your water.

"Drink," I tell you. You pout. "You can have wine when Genevieve gets here."

You look at the clock by the TV. It's almost 7:45. You start to get anxious again.

"Maybe she got held up," I reassure you. "Or she stopped to get something to eat. Or maybe she got cold feet and won't come at all." You pout again. "That just means more of me for you." That makes you smile.

When the doorbell finally rings at 8:05 you're off the couch in a flash and fly to the front door.

"Breathe," I call after you.

You stop in the entryway and take a deep breath before opening the door.

"Genevieve," I hear you sing. The wall blocks my view of her. "I'm so glad you came. I was starting to worry."

"I'm sorry, Carissa," I hear her say. "I ran home to take a quick shower and get something to eat."

She steps into the house, and I hear you close the door. "I'm glad you did, sweetie. You look so cute and sexy in that." You pull her in for a hug and I see the ruffle of a skirt around your legs. She's a couple of inches shorter than you so I imagine that your breasts meet and press together when you hug. I wonder if you can feel each other's nipples touching between the thin layers of fabric.

"Come in sweetie. Get comfortable." You lead her over to the couch by the hand. She's got on a tight fitting concert t-shirt with a short, black, pleated school-girl skirt. "She's not wearing a bra and the thin cotton of the shirt reveals the shape of her perky, b-cup breasts perfectly. Her nipples are already becoming visible through the soft material. "You remember Sean?"

"Hi," she says nervously. She's much more comfortable with you than with me.

"Hi Genevieve," I say standing up. She glances at my crotch and the small bulge that's developing there. "Thanks for coming. I don't know what I would have done with Carissa, if you hadn't."

"Oh, you know damn well," you say coyly.

"You ladies have a seat," I say. "Can I get you something to drink? Wine? Beer?"

"Do you have any bourbon?" Genvieve asks. "I'd love some of that. WIth a beer chaser. Please."

I raise my eyebrows. "A boilermaker it is." I head off towards the kitchen and the dining room with the bar beyond that.

The wet bar is impressive. Loaded with every bar-tender tool you could want and some things I don't recognize. It is also stocked with the best liquors, naturally. I find a really nice bottle of bourbon and pour Genevieve two fingers worth, then a little more. I give it a taste and it's really good so I pour myself one too.

I call out to Genvieve, "Do you want ice in that?"

"No thank you. Straight is fine."

In the kitchen I pour you a glass of red wine. I bring the bourbon and wine out to you both.

"I'll be right back with the beer." I return to the kitchen and put a little ice in my glass before returning with both drinks.

I put the beer on the coffee table in front of Genevieve and sit down next to you, giving her space. You're between us on the couch.

You offer a toast. "To new beginnings," you say and smile at me.

Genevieve drains about three quarters of her bourbon. We both look at her.

"I'm sorry," she says noticing us. "I'm just really...nervous."

"I am too, sweetie. We both are. Neither of us has ever done anything like this. I assure you."

"We're all beginners," I add. "Nobody can do anything wrong."

She drains the rest of her glass. I get up to get her another. "Also," she continues after swallowing. "I have a boyfriend so I don't know..." she looks at me and then at my crotch again. The bulge has grown a little.

You follow her gaze and understand what she's saying. "That's fine, sweetie. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. And you can leave whenever you want. OK?"

"OK," she smiles.

"Yeah, that's fine," I second. "You call the shots. Can I watch you two?"

Genevieve hesitates and looks at you.

"I would love to have him with us, sweetie." You look at me. "He's really so sexy. He makes me wet just from watching me." You smile at me and look back at Genevieve.

"OK," she smiles again.

I take your glass and refill it. When I come back you're talking about the spa.

"So what did you tell your boyfriend you were doing tonight, Genevieve?" you ask her as I sit back down. I can feel you probing. I put my hand on your thigh.

"I said I was going out with friends from work. He doesn't like to hang out with them. He thinks they're too hoity-toity."

You laugh. "But he expects you to come over and fuck him when you're done, right?"

"That's what he SAID," she shrugs. She has some more bourbon and then chases it with the beer. Her tone of voice tells us she has no intention of going over there tonight.

"Good for you, sweetie," you say, putting your hand on her leg, mid-thigh. She doesn't pull away or get nervous from your touch. "I was serious before, when I told you that you should get a new boyfriend. I've been discovering lately that you can tell all you need to know about a man from how he is in bed." You turn to look at me smiling. "Or out of it." You turn back to her. "How he treats you when his dick is hard, is going to tell you how he'll treat you when it's not. Take Sean here, as a lover he's empathetic, attentive, thoughtful, caring, passionate." As you talk your free hand moves to my lap and your fingers search out my hardening cock. "He can fuck me gently or hard, whatever I need, and I don't even have to tell him what I need. He's done things for me I didn't know I needed until he did them. He's remarkable. And he's that way wherever we are or whatever we're doing. You deserve that too, sweetie. Every woman does. It's up to you to realize your worth and demand better."

I'm so proud of you hearing you say all of this. Not just the stuff about me, but about you realizing your worth. Your hand starts to rub her thigh as you talk. Your other hand moves from my lap to pick up my hand from your thigh. You kiss my palm and put my hand back on your thigh, higher up, closer to your crotch. I can feel the edge of your tight shorts. My fingers burrow under the fabric to touch the skin and hair of your pubic mound.

"Maybe," she says unenthusiastically. "We've been together since high school, though."

"Exactly." Your hand moves higher up her leg, beginning to brush the loose fabric of her dress back. "You've had long enough now to know what you're getting. That's it. He's not going to change for you if he hasn't already. Aren't there any other boys you like?" You're probing again.

"Well, there's Jason, from work. He does what I do, but he's training to be a masseur."

"Do you let him practice on you?"

She smiles coyly before taking another swig of bourbon. "Uh-huh."

"And is he cute?"

"Very." She starting to get a little animated. "He's also a lifeguard at one of the rec center pools, so he's got a really nice body. You should see him in those little shorts they wear. It's so hot."

"I'd like to," you tell her. You look back at me smiling again. Your hand moves straight to my hard dick. You rub me through the material of the shorts. Your rubbing is slowly working the leg of my shorts down, threatening to reveal the tip of my cock.

"And does he have a girlfriend?"

"No. He's kind of shy. He's really awkward around girls. I don't think he realizes how hot he is. I think he used to be like, fat or something. He's still kind of nerdy too."

"Perfect." you purr. "He sounds a lot like my Sean."

My heart flutters when I hear you call me 'my Sean'. You're right, I am yours, completely. Your hand pulls the leg of my shorts down and you're now stroking my naked cock in front of Genevieve.

She looks down and watches what you're doing for a few seconds. Then her eyes move to your crotch and she can see my finger sliding up and down between your labia, under the wet spot of your shorts. She continues to watch me play with you as your other hand moves all the way up her thigh, under her skirt. You begin to rub the top of her soft thigh, back and forth, moving your fingers in and out from between her legs. Your pinky finger must be just touching her pussy as you move your hand. I hear her sigh.