All Comments on 'The Weekend'

by pbon44

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
kafkafalmost 6 years ago
Could have been ...

This could have been good, but the writing style is dreadful. Too many simple sentences make for boring reading, and the ridiculous incorrect use of semi-colons is intensely irritating.

"Since he was going to be alone until his fiancé Cindy arrived; he decided to go naked." is just wrong. It should be "Since he was going to be alone until his fiancée Cindy arrived, he decided to go naked." It wanted a comma instead of that dumb semi-colon and fiancé is male, while fiancée is female.

Get an editor.

(And jumping into unexpectedly cold water is highly unlikely to give anyone an erection. The opposite is usually true.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"Boring" is the word

Lot of action, but not much mind and no emotion. Little to get excited about.

This reads like a technical minutes of meetings from a gathering of some cocks and some pussies: "At this point in time Cock B was (for some reason or another, unbeknownst to author and reader ....) placed at the entrance of Pussy C, and was immediately inserted into it with the consequence that it erupted. Whereas Cock A for the moment was parked in a mouth belonging to Pussy B and got cleaned ..... "

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous