The Weekend - Arrival

Story Info
Mistress and sissy alone for a weekend in the woods.
1.5k words
3.91
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin in the woods -- Our arrival.

I've been travelling for several weeks. During that time our interactions have been amazing. We have texted nonstop, we've had a couple of phone calls, and our dynamic has been growing and growing and growing.

The opportunity has arisen for us to spend some time together, alone at an amazing little cabin in the woods. You have told me that there are very specific plans that you have in mind for how this week is going to go and you've given me instructions about how I am to be picking you up.

I have spent the entire morning preparing to come and meet you at the airport. I have shaved my legs, cock and balls. Under my street clothes I am wearing black stockings and a red garter belt, a black camisole, and of course I am wearing my collar and I am heavily scented with both honey dust and perfume. My ass is plugged with a small but comfortable butt plug and of course my cock is caged. The last thing I do before leaving is make sure that my long nails are painted a bright red.

As I drive to the airport. I am listening to tapes that are planting subliminal messages in my head and about being a better submissive and a better sissy. As I listen to the messages, I feel my heart beginning to beat faster and a deep sense of arousal that is emanating from low in my pelvis. As I get closer to the airport I can feel my cock swelling inside my cage.

I see you emerge from the airport and I rush over to grab your bag and give you a big hug. It's been too long since we embraced and we both hang onto one another for a full minute. As the hug eases I lean down and look into your eyes as I kiss you softly on the mouth and then whisper that "I love you Mistress". You smile and I know it will be a good trip for us both.

The drive back to the cabin is about 2 hours and we discuss your flight and the weather and your family and my work. When we are about 20 minutes from the cabin you tell me to pull over at a local rest stop. I pull over and put the car in park and turn it off.

I turn to face you and you look at me and smile.

"My cherished slut cunt -- here are your rules for the week. Forgetting or ignoring any of these rules will result in severe punishment. Do you understand slut"?

"Yes Mistress". I reply

• You will be available to me and my needs 24 hours a day for the whole visit.

• You will be dressed and collared at all times unless bathing or otherwise ordered.

• Your body will be shaved and smooth and scented at all times

• You will ask permission for absolutely every decision that must be made including your toilet.

• My personal goal is to experience a sustained level of sexual and physical arousal for the entire trip -- not necessarily orgasms but some form of arousal and it is your responsibility to ensure that happens.

• At various times I will be feminizing you so you should expect to be wearing make-up and new nails.

• Unless we are sitting at meals, which you will be preparing, or you must use the toilet, you are to speak only when spoken to or asked a question. Should you require clarification of a command you must kneel and raise your hand no higher than your head and if I deem it appropriate you will be given permission to ask your question.

• You will be permitted to cum only as a reward for my experience this weekend and should there be anything that I am unhappy about there will be no orgasm for you that day.

• All of these rules are in effect from this moment until you drop me at the airport again in 4 days.

I nodded and replied, "Yes Mistress".

The remainder of the ride is done in a comfortable silence shared only by two people absolutely certain of the dynamic that exists between them. As we pull in off the road and drive down the long driveway to the cabin you can see how isolated we will be. After going about 100 meters down the driveway we emerge from the woods to see the cabin framed by the light if the day reflecting off a beautiful little lake. You look at me in amazement and say "Well done slut, you have earned a small reward for finding this little piece of magic".

"Thank you, my Mistress. My very great pleasure."

As I unpack the car and attend to getting the building open you wander the grounds and explore the surroundings. After about 15 minutes you find yourself sitting on the dock by the lake listening to a loon and the sounds of the water lapping on the shore.

I have put away your bags and opened the windows and doors of the cabin to air it out and come down to join you on the dock. I have enhanced my scent and added lipstick and taken off the sweatshirt I was wearing so all I have on up top is the camisole. Trying to anticipate your needs and desires I put a small bottle of oil into my pocket along with a piece of binding rope.

As I walk onto the dock I see you sink a bit lower into the chair you're in and I walk up behind you. Without a word I add a bit of oil to my hands and reach down to begin massaging your shoulders and neck. The flight and the stress of travel and the long ride have all gathered in your shoulders. My strong hands gently work the muscles and ease your stress.

You begin to sink a bit lower into the chair and as I'm working your tight muscles you undo two buttons on your sweater indicating that you want me to massage your upper chest. I happily take the hint and with a drop more oil I massage your upper chest, throat and even your face muscles. I can feel you relaxing and enjoying the massage and even hear a soft groan once in a while. You pop open another button and arch your back slightly indicating that you want me to reach lower with the massage.

I reach under your bra with my oily hands and begin to softly but firmly massage your large, pillowy breasts. Now you are leaning back in the chair and you have your hands on my forearms steering me to where you want my hands' attentions. I can feel your nipples perking up and I rub my palms lightly over them knowing that there is a direct line between your nipples and your pussy. I can see you grinding your legs together as your pussy moistens and your arousal becomes noticeable. I begin to squeeze ever so slightly harder on your big breasts and your arousal increases.

Despite our permanent and life-long pledge to one another as Mistress and slave I know that when aroused you want me to be a strong and demanding lover. You enjoy my big hands moving you around and squeezing your breasts and pulling your hair. When in the deepest arousal we even switch roles ever so slightly as I whisper dark and nasty things int your ear.

As I am squeezing your breasts and massaging you my mouth is now near your ear and you can hear my breathing as I whisper my love and passion to you. I know you are close to cumming and I nibble on your neck to seal the deal as you cum slowly and softly under my hands. I can smell your perfume and scent rising in the still air and I hold you tightly as you calm down from your first orgasm of the trip.

Without a word I move from behind you to kneeling in front. I remove your pants and soaked panties and lean in to clean your wet and squirt covered pussy. You mutter that you need to pee and so I lock my mouth on you and happily accept all your juices. After you're done peeing and I've swallowed it all I clean your entire pussy and ass including your ass cream from your last poop. The flight and the drive have left your scent and taste strong and I feel my cock rising in the cage.

I tease your clit softly for a few moments before you gently push me away and tell me to leave you. I leave you on the dock to enjoy the sun and the sounds and head back up to the cabin to begin preparing supper.