All Comments on 'The Weekend Away'

by subdad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHY DON'T THE ITS CUT THERE DICKS OFF

THESE HUSBANDS AREN'T MEN THEY ARE ITS.WHY DON'T THEY CUT THERE DICKS OFF AND BECOME REAL WOMEN INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE WOMEN.THE WOMEN HAVE THE ROLE AS THE MEN.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Ok

The story was well written, however for me the wimp hubby is a turn off........ and not sexy for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Spineless main character

This kind of stories to me are rubbish and most of the time pourly written, but I want to explain something to the writer. When a story is set in the first person, the reader of the story wants to indentify himself with the main character. Believe me or not, but there are not to many people who want to indentify themeself with a spineless corps. To me this is the main reason why this kind of stories ar subject to so many harsh comments. No mather if you like the subject of the story or not.

regards

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Could you at least warn us in your bio that

you enjoy the cuckold fetish or something? You would get fewer negative comments (As long as everyone checked your bio page before reading the story). That's a good tip for everyone that reads the stories here anyway.

You did state in the first paragraph that the main character was a wimp husband and that was also a clue for anyone reading this story.

As I detest this type of story, I skipped to the end to read the comments. If you have the warning at the beginning, you should skip the story.

If the author will not change his bio, at least he could write a story that doesn't show the husband to be a wimp cuckold.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
I agree with the comments below

except for the dork with his caps lock on.

Well written story, but still a shit story.

Literotica needs a wimp husband category so we don't even have to glance at this sort of crap.

As many below said, first person stories are hard to carry off. For a start if the character is a man, you lose most of the women and vice-versa. Then, if the character is a pathetic wimp you lose the next 99.99999999999999999999999% of your readers.

If you are writing only for your own jerk-off fantasy, that's probably alright too. Just don't expect others to have the same reaction you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit

The whimpy husband shit is sickening......

Would have been better had they been part of the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sensational

I just love this story. More, more, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
like the story

Good story, bad English. Get an editor.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great potential

Showing great potential as a cuck is a damming description of any sub human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous