The Weekend Cabin

Story Info
Weekend getaway was so hot thanks to the blonde next door.
1k words
3.56
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally made a get away decision, which was a quiet get away in a posh cabin on a secluded beach. The cabin had many large windows all around, a beautiful fireplace for added warmth and romance, complete with a large welcoming porch with a hot tub.

There was a cabin next door. We assumed it was occupied by another couple. You just happened to look out the window, and you could not look away. The object of your desire must have sensed your stare fixated on her.

You backed up somewhat hoping you were out of sight. You let looking though because you were curious to see who she was with. Nobody ever showed up.

The next day you said you were going to go out for a bit... check out the surrounding area. As you walked out the door, the "neighbor" was out and said "Hi". You took the opportunity to strike up a conversation and ask if she was familiar with the area. During this conversation you learned she was there by herself, was not familiar with the area except to say she spotted a liquor store close by and after she lays out for a while she may go grab a bottle of wine. You could not help but wonder if she was going to ask about you looking at her through the window the night before. She never did.

Later that evening you went out to sit on the porch. What you the night before was definitely unintended but what she just did could not be a mistake.

Instantly you were hard. You wanted to see more and she knew it.

After you were out there for a while, I came out to join you. I could not help what you were looking at. She was hot and she knew she was being watched. I made a comment about my observation but you said she was too big. That was not enough to make you look away though. It seemed that me coming out to sit with you made it so she needed to give you more of a show, as if daring you to look away. She came out of the hot tub ... completely naked ... and sat on the porch railing facing us.

She sat there, exposing everything for a little while. She did look so good and definitely hot. I couldn't help but getting turned on knowing how bad you must've wanted her. She had to have wanted something too. Sure, she was looking at you but she knew I was watching both of you.

After a while she stood up. If it was possible, your stare grew heavier.

She definitely wanted to go inside but she seemed like she might have been extending an invitation.

With a reflex action you reached down to give attention to the throbbing ache in your pants. You wanted to pull it out so bad, but all you could do for now is stroke it through your jeans. She took one more quick dip in her hot tub when she seen that you were doing that.

After testing herself for the appropriate wetness and stimulation, she wrapped her towel around her and went inside. With her inside and you seeing what you just did, your cock was no longer satisfied being rubbed through your pants. It needed to be rubbed, even if by your hand. It needed stroking.

She went to the window and summoned you over. I said to you "You know you need to go". I asked if you could just touch her but not actually do anything and you agreed. With that, you slowly stood up, did up your pants and slowly walked next door.

While I was sitting there, I imagined how turned on you would be to be standing there with her knowing she teased you with a look at her luscious body and giving her the satisfaction of knowing you rubbed your hard cock from looking at her. I wondered if she got dressed or if she would still be completely nude when you walked in. After a few more of these thoughts, I wanted to just quietly get close enough to hear you or see you.

I thought I could see you through the window, but I couldn't get a good look and I didn't hear anything so I decided I needed to get closer.

I had a little wine so my nerve was up, and so I knocked on the door. A faint but welcoming voice told me to come in. I did but there wasn't anyone around so I tiptoed around until I could hear voices.

It wasn't voices that I heard. It was long, slow moans so I followed the sound.

There she was, so beautiful laying naked in bed and you were naked too. You were holding her leg straight up in the air so you could thrust your cock deeper inside her.

She looked surprised to see me standing there, but made no effort to have you stop. You looked at me and said you couldn't help it... you had to have her.

As if you were relieved to say that, you pulled her hips further down as she grabbed the back of her legs to spread them as far as she could. You both moaned as you fell on top of her burying your stuff cock further inside her.

Then she wrapped her legs around you tight and rolled you both over so she was on top. I asked her if she could turn around so I could watch her. She turned herself around and let out a moaned as she sat down on your cock.

She rode you hard ... and fast. You watched her tits bounce uncontrollably up and down. You pulled her down and buried your face in her shaking tits. You grabbed her hips and started moving your cock in and out faster and harder. I heard her say your cock felt so good. You told her that her pussy felt so good. Then, in her next breath she "please don't stop". I knew that meant she was going to cum for you. Harder and faster you went still and through it all, out of breath, she said "I'm cumming.. don't stop.. I'm cumming".

After that she collapsed on you.

A little while later I said I was going to go. You said you would be there in a few minutes. I fell asleep before you came in, and I never asked how long you stayed.