The Weekend Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa spends Saturday morning pleasing Master and his friends.
2.2k words
4.2
9.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers

The Weekend

Chapter 2: Saturday Morning

This is a continuation of Lisa's weekend meeting her with online Master in person for the first time. I appreciate all my followers and the efforts of my friend with editing and encouragement. This chapter will have a lot more action as the first chapter was all set up. I hope you enjoy. Comments are always appreciated.

Lisa had spent the night in fitful, but satisfied sleep. The night before she had been locked into a crate in the hotel room of her online Master she had finally met in person. she was lying in her dog crate with wrists and ankles cuffed together, excited about what Master had planned for her today. She was also a little worried that she would not be able to take it. Master had given her a safe word to use if anything got to be too much and she hoped she had the courage not to use it. She trusted Master but this was all new to her. When she met him a year ago online, she was only a baby sub exploring to see if being a submissive was what she really wanted. With his careful and patient training she now realizes that is exactly what she wants to be. Spending the night in a dog crate cuffed and sleeping on the floor of a hotel room while the man that owns her slept in the bed a few feet way is exactly where she wanted to be.

"Slut," Maser called, "it is time for you to wake up and greet Master properly."

Then she heard the lock on the cage door being opened.

"Crawl over here to the door and open your mouth. A good slut always greets her Master with a morning blowjob. Open that slutty hole of yours and suck on my cock."

It took a lot of effort with her hands and ankles cuffed but she managed to make her way over the door of the cage and opened her mouth. As soon as Master placed his cock in her mouth, she began sucking on it like she knew he liked. She had lots of practice sucking on a dildo while he watched on cam and coached her through doing it the way he wanted. She started with long slow strokes pausing at both the base and the tip of his cock. When she sensed he was ready, she began sucking more furiously. Until she could feel him tense then she took his entire cock into her mouth and throat and made sure she did not spill a drop of his seed.

When Master was done cumming he reached down and guided her out of the cage. He unlocked her hands and ankles; she knew not to move until he told her to.

"My sweet pet," He began, "You have a busy day today. Master has things planned for you that he knows you will enjoy, if you do not Master still expects you to be his good little slut and do everything you are told. I am going to go down and get some breakfast, while I am getting breakfast you are to go take a shower and ensure that your cunt is freshly shaved....after you shower you will insert your large plug into your ass and do your hair and makeup to make you look slutty but in a sexy way. I will leave you to interpret those instructions as you see fit. I am sure Master will approve. When you finish if Master has not returned you will go over to the corner and kneel quietly while waiting for his return. During this quiet time, you will think about your submission to me and whether you are really willing to commit to me totally today. If you decide you do not wish to when I return all you have to do is use your safe word and the day will end."

After this he reached down and took the cuffs off her wrists and ankles, so they did not get ruined in the shower. She kept her eyes down as she had been trained and waited for him to leave the room before she got up to take her shower. After completing the tasks Master had given her, she crawled over the corner and waited for his return.

She heard the door open and knew her Master had returned. It was almost impossible for her to not go rushing to him and tell him that no matter what the day had in store for her she was willing and excited to do whatever he had planned for her.

"slut, crawl over to Master." Is all he said.

She turned around and saw him sitting in the chair that he had moved to center of the room. As she knelt at his feet with her head and eyes down, she heard him ask simply "Is there anything you wish to say" she knew what he was asking and since she did not want to use her safe word, she just kept quiet.

"Good" was his reply. Then he stood told her to put her hands behind her back so he could reattach her shackles. Now that she was properly shackled Master reached down and gently brought her head up. Then he proceeded to feed her little pieces of two donuts he brought up for her breakfast.

After giving her the last bite of her breakfast Master stood and released her from her bonds and told her to lie on the bed on her back. He then proceeded to secure her into a spread eagle, she did not think her legs could spread that wide but Master secured them tightly so she could not move. Then he placed a blindfold on her eyes. She felt something being inserted into her pussy but did not know what it was.

"slut," Master said. "You are not to say a word or move from this position. No matter what happens you are to just remain in the position you are in now. You will not refuse anything that is done to you by anyone. You will suck on anything placed in your mouth; you will swallow every drop from every cock. You will not speak at all. You will not cum. You are not here for your enjoyment. You are only here for the enjoyment and satisfaction of others. I want just a simple nod. Do you understand these instructions."

Even though she was apprehensive and slightly scared about what might happen she was also so excited she already wanted to cum so badly. She gave Master his simple nod he asked for.

"Good girl." He said. Then she felt him get off the bed and heard some movement. That was when she realized what it was, he had placed in her pussy. He was turning on a fucking machine.

"You enjoy that slut, Master will be back shortly he has to run and errand. Remember what I said, this is your last chance to back out. Once I walk out that door there is no going back. Are you willing to be Master's complete toy with no restrictions, no matter what."

Afraid to break the rules and respond verbally she just nodded.

All she heard after that was the sound of the door closing. She was now lying tied to a bed with being fucked by a machine and not knowing, or caring for that matter, what Master had planned for her. She was there for his enjoyment and that was exactly where she wanted to be.

In what seemed like forever she heard the door open and could hear voices, oh my God she thought he brought others. This was getting real. Then she heard Master say as he walked by, "Gentlemen that is for later. We will have plenty of fun with it in a few minutes, but first we have a game to play." She could hear remarks like, nice tits, I bet she loves being fucked like that, I'll show her a real fucking, and many others. She wasn't sure but she thought she counted three other voices besides Master's. For the next little while, she had no way of knowing how long, and didn't really care, this machine was doing a really good job of keeping her distracted, she heard muffled voices and the shuffling of cards and the clinking of poker chips. The guys were playing cards while she lay there getting fucked nonstop by a machine. After what she thought was four or five hands, she heard her Master say. "Ok boys, that game was fun, but now the real entertainment begins."

She felt the dildo in her pussy stopped moving and was removed. Master came over to her and reminded her not say word just lay there and do whatever anyone tells her and with as much firmness as she had ever heard from him, her reminds her not to cum.

"Ok guys since Mike won, he gets to choose which hole he wants...the other two of you will share the other hole. Just remember do not remove the blindfold or the bonds and no permanent damage. You may fuck either hole for as long as you want."

After this brief speech from Master, she heard one of them, she assumed was Mike, say I get that pussy you guys can fight over the mouth. Then she felt a cock enter her pussy and start slowly fucking her. Her head was turned to one side and a cock was placed in it, she began to suck on it long and slow like Master had trained her. This went on for a few minutes then she felt hands on her head and the cock in her mouth began to fuck her fast and hard. The cock in her pussy stopped fucking her and just stopped all the way in. "yeah, fuck that slutty little mouth. She loves a good face fucking." Soon the cock in her mouth began to spasm and she was forced to take her second load of cum that day. Somehow, she knew it would not be her last. As soon he was done her head was turned the other direction and another cock took that one's place. The cock in her pussy started pounding harder. Soon both cocks were pounding her holes as hard as they could. It seemed to her that they both began cumming at the same time. Again, she milked every drop out of the cock in her mouth and again swallowed every drop.

After a few seconds she felt the dildo go back into her pussy and begin fucking her again, this time however it was a long slow fucking. Then she heard Master say, "Good girl, I hope you enjoyed round one. Master has to leave again, enjoy your toy, remember do not cum."

Then she heard the door open and close, and she was again alone, just a slut and her toy.

What seemed like a shorter time this time Master returned, and the same procedure was repeated. About five hands of cards, then a fucking having the machine replaced and Master leaving again.

This happened a total of what she thought was three times. According to her count she had been fucked in the either the face or pussy by 9 guys and had swallowed six loads of cum and taken three loads in her pussy. Between the machine and real cocks she had been fucked almost constantly for what she could only guess was two or three hours.

Now she was still tied to the bed being fucked by the machine while Master was saying goodbye to his last set of guests. She heard him shut the door and walk over and turn off the machine. He did not remove it from her pussy, but it was no longer fucking her.

"You did good slut. You were the perfect toy and entertainment for my friends. They all enjoyed you and want to use you again. When I release you, I want you to go to your corner and await further instructions. You will not speak, you will not cum."

Then Master placed a penis gag in her mouth when he removed the machine from her pussy, she felt empty. After her released her arms and legs he helped her down to the floor so she could crawl over the corner. Once she was in the corner he came over and placed a dildo into her pussy and told her squat on it, so it did not fall out. Then he cuffed her hands behind her back and ankles together.

"Be a good slave and do not cum. Kneel there and await instructions from Master."

She then felt and heard him walk away and go to the bed. She was left alone with her thoughts.

She felt so thoroughly used and humiliated at being nothing but a set of holes for strangers to fuck. Her Master had not even touched her since his good morning blowjob. He had been so gentle feeding her breakfast, now he used her like a piece of meat. After having these thoughts, her next thought was "God I love this, I do not want this day to end."

SirS83318
SirS83318
34 Followers