The Weekend

Story Info
An online slave finally meets her Master in real life.
1.2k words
4.08
8.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirS83318
SirS83318
35 Followers

A WEEKEND WITH HER MASTER

It was finally here; she was going to meet her Master in person. Lisa had met Sir S a year ago while chatting on Literotica Adult Chat. He had messaged her and after chatting for hours they decided to see where it would go. Now after a year of training and a couple of break ups, she was his total slave. He controls every part of her life. They had been hoping and trying to find a way to meet for the last couple of months, now they were about to make it happen.

She had been told to check in to the hotel before he did. She was to await his text saying he had arrived then she waits for him kneeling naked in a corner away from the door wearing only her collar. She had made sure she was freshly shaved had inserted the butt plug as required and nervously awaited his text. When it finally came, she almost jumped off the bed. Quickly she gathered herself and got into the corner as she was instructed. Soon she heard the door open. She could hear him moving around and putting things down. Shortly he walked over to her.

"Slut, do not move or talk until I tell you to." He whispered in her ear. Then she felt him touching her hands and felt shackles being placed on her wrists and then cuffed together. Then he placed shackles around her ankles and cuffed them as well. Then she felt a tug and realized he had just tied her wrists to her ankles. Next, he told to lean her head back and he placed a gag into her mouth.

"Touch your nose to wall" he said in a soft commanding voice, "if it comes of the wall, you will be punished. Do not move, I will come get you when I am ready for you"

"Master is tired and sweaty from work, and he needs a shower and a beer. He will use you when he is cleaned up and relaxed."

She could hear the shower running and knew she just had to await Master's return. She could feel her cunt, as Master had instructed her to call it, dripping with her juices in anticipation of being used by her Master.

She heard Master get out of the shower and come over to her. He reached down and untied her hands and ankles and set them free. She knew she had to remain still until he told her she could move. She heard Master walk away from her and then heard the bed creak.

"Slut, Master is thirsty. Crawl over to fridge and get him a beer and bring it over. You may remove the gag so you can carry it in your mouth"

She had been told by her Master to make sure there was cold beer and water in the fridge in the room. She had made sure she bought his favorite beer and put it in the fridge when she arrived. She crawled over to the fridge and grab a bottle and placed it between her lips like a cock. When she got over the bed, he took the beer from her and told her to climb upon the bed and take his cock in her mouth. She was not to suck on it just hold it in her mouth until he told her she could stop.

She placed her mouth on the one thing she had craved since becoming his slave and had been denied by distance. She finally got to taste Master cock. After Master took a big drink from the bottle, he started to address her.

"Slut, I hope you are ready for the ride of your life. From this moment until I release you, you are in full complete slave mode. You will do nothing without my permission. You may breathe and nothing else without being given permission. When I give you a task or a position to stay in you will remain in that position until I tell you to do something else. You will remain naked no matter what is going on in the room. You will not touch any of Master's toys without permission. You will crawl or kneel at all times. You are not allowed on the furniture. When not being used and Master tells you to put yourself away you will go into the corner and remain just as you were while waiting for Master. You lay there with that cock in your mouth and contemplate whether this is what you really want. Keep in mind, Master will not care at all about your feelings. You are here for his entertainment and whatever it takes to make him happy. I will push your limits and you will not be allowed to protest. Any protest from you will get a swift and severe punishment. One more thing I forgot to say. From this moment on you will not speak unless Master asks you a direct question." Master then laid back turned on the tv and finished his beer. She was scared and nervous but knew that what Master had just said is exactly what she wanted and had been craving for months.

"slut," Master replied, "this is your last chance. If that is too much for you, then you may let go of my cock and walk away. If you choose to stay, then you suck Master's cock and take his seed into your stomach. You must decide now."

It did not take her more than a second to make her decision. She immediately started sucking on Master's cock. She knew that Master liked nice long strokes with pauses at the bottom of his cock. She knew he wanted her to work on her deep throating skills, but this was not the time for that. After a few minutes of long slow strokes, she started sucking for all she worth. She wanted to taste Master's cum, she had wanted it for so long. She could feel him tightening up. As soon as she felt the first string hit the back of her neck, she began sucking it all down her throat and milking his cock for every last drop. When he does, she knew not to remove her mouth until He told her too.

"Good job slut. You may now go to the bathroom, pee and get cleaned up. Then you will come out and Master will get you ready for bed."

When she returns from the bathroom, she gets a shock. Master has put a large dog crate in the center of the floor. She did not where it had come from, but she got excited knowing it was for her. she had mentioned several times to her Master that she wanted to be put in a cage. Master told her to crawl over to him. Master then placed a remote vibrating egg in her pussy. He told her to crawl into the crate then he reached inside and cuffed her hands together and ankles together. Finally, he shut the door the crate and placed a padlock on it.

"Good night my pet, sleep well you have a busy day tomorrow."

After he walked away, she could feel the egg come to life in her cunt. She was not sure how much sleep she was actually going to get.

SirS83318
SirS83318
35 Followers