All Comments on 'The Weekend Ch. 04'

by jsg1966

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
complete crap

sorry, but this is so typical of the stories here that it is boring and mundane in the extreme. Add in the fact, that this never ends well...all I can say is, I hope they call the cops on this pervert streaker....that'll be both interesting and realistic. Lets see what happens when events spriral out of their control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i agree

there should be a rubbish category on lit. this should be in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed

Unlike the other comments on here, I am rather enjoing this series. Although these chapters seem to run a bit short and i think they should come a bit faster. Well done and i can't wait to read the next one ...

boojum17boojum17almost 13 years ago
Not at all bad.

I am finding this a fairly good story, with a lot of potential for becoming even better, and I have given it 4 *s. I also hope you won't be discouraged by those who snipe anonymously about your work. As someone once told me, listen to the words of Rickie Nelson's 'Garden Party'.

If they don't like your writing, well, no-one is twisting their arm to make them read it!

Good luck - keep going, and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Why So Short?

I really like everything about this series, except the length of the chapters. Please make them longer. Thank you!

jsg1966jsg1966almost 13 years agoAuthor
so bored, he has to keep reading

I think it's funny as hell that the first commenter talks about how bored he is, having read 4 chapters, and apparently planning on reading more ("let's see what happens").

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous