The Weekend - Day 01 Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting a neighbor and a piss-esta.
3.3k words
4.22
4.4k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wiped himself on her ass, adjusted himself back into his shorts and smacked her ass a few times. He could see she was still deep in subspace and ached to see what depraved things she would not only agree to, but perform just for him. He pulled the plug out and stuck it in her mouth, making sure she could taste her ass mixed with his cum.

"Squat over the edge, sitting with your pussy and ass off the edge," he ordered. He walked to the side of the porch in the shallow water, a perfect view of her holes awaited him.

He took his camera out and started a video.

"Push my cum out, and then piss for me slut," he told her. She could feel the breeze off the lake teasing her pussy and ass, leaving no doubt that she was exposed for anyone to see. She even felt the little tuft of hair he forced her grow moving in the wind. She knew she should be embarrassed to want something like this. She also knew it had been a very long time since she had been this wet.

Blushing the deepest she possibly could, her body eventually betrayed her shyness. Her ass relaxed as she felt his warm cum leave her body. When she felt she was done, she forced what liquid she had out of her bladder.

"Good slut," he said as he ended the video. He looked forward to making her watch it when she was out of subspace to embarrass her further.

He rejoined her on the deck, standing by the table. "Crawl to me."

She carefully worked her way across the rough pavement, dragging her nipples along the ground as he enjoyed her ass wriggling back and forth. He had given her several lessons on how she was to appropriately crawl to him and it seemed that they had sunk in.

"Drop the plug in my hand. Clean my cock. Your filthy ass is all over it." He slipped the plug in his pocket once she placed it in his hand.

She slid his cock out, girth filling her hand with an impressive heft. She swirled her tongue around his head, and then surprised him by sliding as deeply as she could take him. In her submissive daze she figured out how to work her gags around his blowjob and he curled his hands into her long brown hair.

Her brown eyes looked up at him, watering from his dick in her throat. His dick got even harder in her mouth as he got close to cumming again. He pulled her hair and slowed her tempo, wanting to draw his orgasm out.

"Such a well trained slut, so wet and eager to obey. Exposed for the world while you service my dick. A dirty anal slut who loves the taste of her own ass. That's right, use that pretty little tongue. Make it good for your Master."

She swirled her tongue around desperately, finding those spots that even he wasn't necessarily aware of. She teased his balls with her fingertips lightly, knowing that he wanted her to please all of his dick, not just the shaft.

He pulled her head back, slapped her face twice and then shoved her back onto his dick. Her cheeks burned and the tears from gagging on his dick just made them sting more.

"There's a good slut. Doing anything you can to please me. You want more of that pain, don't you? Your body is so fucked up that it needs that pain to keep you centered in the world. It aches and craves pain for my amusement."

She gargled something in response that made her throat even tighter around his dick.His groans made her pussy clench harder in overwhelming need, ignored and desperate. He thrust into her one final time, held her face tightly in place by her hair, pulled out of her mouth and came on her chin and bikini top.

"Don't wipe it off," he panted out as he recovered from the unplanned orgasm. "Grab our stuff, pull up your bottoms and we'll head up. I'm hungry."

She stopped her hand just in time and nodded. She always felt off balance and incredibly uncomfortable with anything wet on her face. Like a mosquito bite, his cum made her constantly want to wipe it off. He studied her as her struggle showed across her face. He smiled as he watched her set her shoulders and put her submission to him above all.

"Good girl."

She smiled up at him. They collected their stuff and headed up the stairs.

Heading back towards the house, they made small talk. Her subspace crawled back into the hole it lived in as they talked about unimportant things. She was looking around and admiring the beauty and froze in place. A brunette woman was heading straight for them.

He saw the woman approaching and broke into a huge grin. Not only was it one of his favorite neighbors, but he knew exactly what it was doing to the poor little submissive next to him. He grabbed her waist as she began to fade back behind him.

"Be proud in your submission slut. Don't worry, she already knows all about you. After all, I needed to warn her about the noise I'm planning to elicit from you."

He watched her blush reach to her hairline and chuckled.

"Heidi! So wonderful to see you, how long has it been?" He called from a distance, ensuring that Heidi would stop and chat. She whimpered as the other woman approached.

"Too long Eli! Where have you been hiding?" Heidi's playful tone and words did not match her appraising look. She felt small and underdressed as she saw Heidi's eyes flit over the cum on her chin and on her tits. She hung her head as the two caught up and she lost the train of conversation as she contemplated her situation.

"Oh where are my manners, this is my slut Jessica. She's here for my amusement this weekend. I'm sure you might have some use for her as well later, feel free to stop by."

Jessica squeaked in response as her identity and purpose were laid bare in front of this stranger.

"How adorable. May I?" She gestured towards Jessica.

"Of course! I'm always happy to share my things. Just don't make her cum. She's in strict denial right now."

Her perfume was intoxicating and sweet. Her hazel eyes held the hint of mischief and steel. Heidi slipped her hand in Jessica's bottoms and put 2 manicured fingers in her pussy. Jessica moaned softly as she teased her softly.

"Oh she's delightful Eli! I see she's been well used, but surprisingly still tight," she commented as she pumped her fingers in and out.

"Don't forget her ass. It's well trained; I wouldn't want you to miss out on my hard work."

Jessica's answering gasp told him she took his suggestion. The two fingers that had been maddenly teasing her pussy had switched to her ass and probed the tender pucker. Despite her best efforts, a moan escaped her lips.

"Oh how darling. I'll definitely visit to see first hand how good her training is." She pulled her fingers out and presented them to Jessica to suck off. Hesitantly, she sucked her taste off the woman's fingers. Her smell mixed with the perfume and made her head fuzzy.

"Like you mean it slut. You sucked my dick better than that."

Jessica shifted into her best sucking mode and cleaned the mix of pussy and ass off of her delicate fingers.

"Much better. We'll see you around Heidi. It's lunchtime." Jessica let out a breath of relief, knowing that, for now, her slutting was private. The tingle in her traitorous pussy told her that she was eager for him to share her with the beautiful woman.

They finished the short walk back to the house without seeing anyone else. They got to the cover of the patio and he stopped her. He took the bag from her.

"Kneel," he commanded, pointing at a spot next to the table and chairs. "I'm going to grab our lunch. You will edge yourself while you wait for me, but the cum must stay on your body." He went inside as her fingers began to work her denied and aching pussy. She pulled lightly on his tuft to keep her from tipping over the edge. He reappeared with a plate laden with a sandwich and chips, and a bowl filled with a beige chunky cream in it.

Her heart dropped to the pit of her stomach. What foul food was she about to have to eat. She also noticed that there were no utensils either in his hands or on the table. He smiled at her as her realization played across her face.

"Don't worry, it's not cum. It's a nice healthy blend of things to keep my slut in tip top shape for the weekend. I won't spoil the surprise of what you're going to taste, but there are vitamins in there too, so be sure to eat them up, and don't lick around them like a bad dog. You don't even need your hands for this, aren't you lucky?"

He set the bowl down in front of her, set his plate on the table and sat in the chair next to her. He took a giant bite of his sandwich, finished and then said, "You may eat now."

She sighed inwardly, bent at the waste and began to eat the creamy meal. The cum on her chin mixed in quickly and made for an even more unique taste. It wasn't entirely unappealing, just not a flavor she would have picked for herself. She sucked and slurped quickly, swallowing the pills he had left in there as gracefully as she could. She could feel the food all over her face and blushed deeply, wishing she could wipe it all off.

The difficulty came when she was down to the dregs of the bowl. Her tongue moved it with every lick and she found herself crawling after the bowl to try to finish. She heard him laughing as she chased the bowl, but kept to her task.

When he finished his meal, he took the bowl from her, inspecting it for remnants. He tipped the bowl over her head as she held her breath, knowing that whatever fell was grounds for punishment for being wasteful. One glob dripped onto her nose, but amazingly nothing else.

"Such a messy slut. Whatever am I going to do with you? Stay."

He went inside and returned with a large blue water bottle with a purple holographic 'SLUT' stickered on it. It was easily a 64 oz container.

"Give me your bottoms without standing. You will drink this entire bottle while sitting next to me here, and then we will go inside for my much needed siesta."

She loosened the ties on the sides of her swimsuit and handed it to him. He placed it on the table.

"Oh, right, one more thing. You will be pumping your pussy the entire time you are drinking." He reached back to a bookshelf she hadn't noticed before and pulled her pussy pump off of it. He leaned forward, put the cup on her lips and pumped her pussy until she yelped.

He grabbed his book off the same shelf and began to read while he waited for her to drink the water.

At first it was easy, as her meal made her thirsty. She wished she had been able to clean off first, but she sensed something bigger was coming with her discomfort. She chugged the first few ounces with little difficulty.

As she drank more, she wished the water had some flavor to it. The plain liquid quickly transformed from refreshing to a chore in an ounce and she had a long way to go. He would reach down and periodically pump her pussy more as she drank, occasionally causing her to cough and sputter.

The amount of water was daunting. She tapped into her old college days of chugging disgusting cheap beer without tasting it and opened her throat as much as possible. It was nice not having to fight the carbonation that beer had, but the task ahead still loomed. She allowed herself a break when she finally reached the halfway point, at which time her body reminded her that she was on display for anyone who happened to walk by. Her thoughts flitted to closing her legs and hiding her pumped sex, but she knew better.

He idly stroked her head as he lost himself in the book, seemingly unaware of her plight. Her stomach felt bloated and full, but she knew better than to stop entirely. For the next half hour, she chipped away at the daunting amount of water. He pinched her nipples if he felt that she took too long between drinks or too short of a drink, guiding his slut with no words.

With a little over a fourth of the water left, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a flavor packet, dangled it in front of her face and then tossed it to the middle of the path in front of the house.

"You may retrieve it by any means you want, but you must pick it up with your teeth. If you walk, bend at the waist." He seemingly returned to his book, leaving her to debate. If she walked and bent over, the pressure on her stomach and bladder would be overwhelming, but it would be done quickly. If she crawled, her water-bed like stomach would wobble, and if someone saw her, there would be no question as to what she was doing.

She warred for a moment and then began to quickly crawl to retrieve it. She couldn't be certain, but she thought no one was around to see her. Her thoughts drifted briefly to Heidi as she bent to pick up the packet. She crawled quickly back to the seeming safety of the patio and added the flavor to her water.

With the added flavor, the last bit of water went down faster, though it was still a struggle.

"Done Master."

"Good slut," he said absently as he continued to read. She knelt, waiting for his next instruction. Her knees were tender from their use, her face itched where the food had dried and her holes ached from their use, both pleasant and painful. Her stomach felt like it was going to burst at any moment. Her pussy lips were on fire.

He finally closed the book. He reached down and released the pussy pump. He smacked the juicy lips a few times and stood. He walked out of sight again, calling after her that she was to stand and come to the edge of the patio.

She waited for him to reappear and was met with a blast of cold water to her tits.

"Ah fuck!" she choked out as he hosed her down, rinsing away his cum and residual food. Stopping the spray of water, he bent her forward and shoved the handle between her ass cheeks. He adjusted the stream and filled her ass with the cold water until she was squirming and whimpering. He pulled the hose out and popped a plug in to keep the water there for the time being. He untied her wet top and let it drop to the ground.

"Pick it up in your mouth, crawl towards the stairs and wait for me at the base. No need to drag the nipples, I have plans for them" He put the hose back and returned with a towel. He dried her roughly, rubbing her thoroughly and shaking her full body whenever he wanted. She felt like a water balloon ready to burst as he pushed up on her stomach. He took her top out of her mouth and put it on the table next to her bottoms.

When she was dried to his satisfaction, he walked up the stairs and went inside. "Follow, walking."

He made his way to the bedroom, and stood waiting for her. Her pumped pussy was tender and sensitive so walking took more effort than normal. "Strip me down and put the clothes in the dirty hamper. Then pull out the nipple clamps out of the top drawer of the night stand."

Her hands made quick work of stripping him down and appreciating his body simultaneously. She wasn't greedy, but she knew he liked being appreciated. She saw that his dick was rock hard again and her pussy dripped in anticipation. He got in bed and held his hand out for the clamps.

"Get in on the other side, facing me." She slid between the sheets, and instantly felt the pinch of her nipples. He clamped her left side first, slid the chain around the headboard and clamped her right nipple. Before she had a moment to think, he slid inside her pussy.

"The clamps are to keep you from waking me up. Get some sleep if you can, but do not let me slide out of you, understood slut? You're my cock sleeve to keep my dick warm."

"Yes Master."

He thrust in and out of her pussy a few times, making her notice her full bladder and aching ass even more, and then he fell asleep.

Half an hour later, his phone alarm sounded. He woke, smiling

Her pussy was soaking his hard dick as she almost bit through her lip in discomfort. Her breaths were ragged and fast, discomfort etched on her face.

He grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and fast, grunting as he felt her get wetter and wetter.

"Oh god oh fuck oh fuckohfuck!"

Her moans told him she was right on the edge, exactly where he wanted his slut.

"There's my good little whore. Aching from need and pain, dripping down my dick, trying not to piss yourself." He fucked her relentlessly, testing her orgasm control to the very brink.

"Pleasepleasepleaseplease please may this desperate piss slut anal whore cum on your dick? Oh fuck, I, fuck I'm so close. Please Master"

"No"

She screamed in frustration, but focused on being a good fuckdoll for him, matching his rhythm and making sure she was taking his full length. Her hands were whiteknuckling the headboard, trying to keep her nipples from being abused entirely. He pulled out of her, got out of bed and yanked her to the edge, where she had her full weight on her bladder. She screamed again as the nipple clamps were yanked from her body and then moaned as he fucked her hard and fast. Her legs shook from the denial and her body was overwhelmed with sensations. She felt him throb inside her.

He grunted as he came inside her pussy. He stilled as he finished cumming and then hoisted her over his shoulder, taking her to the tub.

He dumped her in the tub and waited.

"May I please relieve myself?" The words were much smoother this time, as urgency had taken any dignity she had.

"I think you can say it better than that, don't you?" He said slightly breathily as his body came down from the orgasm.

After a pause, a blush colored her cheeks and she asked, "May I please piss myself for you?"

"You may empty your ass. No piss yet."

She reached back, pulled the plug out and released the hose water that made her insides cramp.

He smiled as she hung her head in humiliation.

"Now, you will rotate your body and put your legs over your head. Then you will let the piss run down your body for my amusement."

With little difficulty, she repositioned herself and let her bladder release. She felt the hot stream on her body and tried to keep her panic to a minimum. She felt his fingers playing with her ass as the stream continued.

"Good piss slut."