All Comments on 'The Weekend Fix: Cabin in the Woods'

by Saulgoodman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need continuation on this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Started out quite nicely. a well-worn theme but fairly well told. Then it just got stupid and lost all credibility. The descriptions of the sex could do with some livening-up too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not much for revenge sex, but this kind of works for me. There was one paragraph where you swapped Gemma and Lily's names which had me thrown for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The plot took an interesting but kind of odd turn. I think the story needed another round of edits, as it didn’t make sense that Lily’s mom was sending photos to Lily and calling her a home wrecker. Even if the idea was to portray the mom as this awful person, by definition it didn’t make sense. The mom was the home wrecker, and so for her to send those photos and accuse her own daughter of that made zero sense. It was also hard to believe that even someone who cheated would go that far to be evil for the sake of being evil. Not saying people like that don’t exist, but it was so extreme that it distracted from an otherwise solid story.

Apart from that, like I said, the plot took an interesting if odd turn when Gemma showed up. I think the story would have been a bit more effective if Gemma wasn’t there and it was just a weekend getaway with Lily and Jack. Gemma’s inclusion, while interesting, took the story in a very different direction. I don’t think the “revenge/photos” aspect of the story worked — maybe with some edits the theme of revenge could have been woven in from the beginning more naturally. As it stands, the revenge plot was more Gemma’s than it was the main characters’.

Edit-wise, at one point you accidentally wrote Gemma as a typo instead of Lily, so just a heads up for that. Made me think that another viable version of this story can exist where a daughter wants to help daddy get revenge. A story like that could definitely work.

Overall, I thought the story was at its best when it was just the daughter and dad. Their teasing l, and their sex, was really hot, and I definitely was left wanting more of it. The inclusion of Gemma, while interesting and somewhat unique, felt like it distracted from their story. With some edits and proofreading, this story can work for what it is. Keep up the good work and I’m curious for the next chapter.

ArediaArediaabout 1 year ago

Interesting plot - I hope you finish the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They should send the mom and ex husband some videos involving the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part two please!

Falcon404Falcon404about 1 year ago

Nice hot little story! Still deciding if introducing Gemma added to or detracted from the story. Totally love Daddy/Daughter stories. Most definitely has potential for at least one more chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You need to finish this story.

Also, at one point you wrote Gemma when you meant Lily. Small thing, but made me wonder at first if Gemma had caught them.

sp9983sp9983about 1 year ago

I believe that Femme should find it sexy, join them, and a relationship begins.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Largely, ditto to what the VERY verbose anonymous commented.

The whole revenge thing was contrived and unrealistic. If you wanted to get dad and daughter together there would have been many more sexy ways. The long tease? Lily comforting dad in a grief stricken moment? Sleepwalking? Gemma was essentially useless.

And your narrative is frequently stilted and juvenile. “licked his balls off”? Who says that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Laughed out loud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not ever sentence needs a prepositional phrase. Not ever sentence needs to be a run on sentence. You don’t need to reuse the same adjective 3 times in a paragraph.

Besides that it was alright, but the weird sentence structure made it hard to keep immersion.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Oh boy. Nice plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope like hell there is a part two to this story. Excellent so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The confusion of names after the mid night tea was distracting. Otherwise, a good plot

ddmc1701ddmc1701about 1 year ago

I realy hope there is a part II. Left us hanging but great read

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 1 year ago

Definitely needs part 2!!! Both Gemma and Lily felt attraction and fire when hug, Lily felt more looking at Gemma with dad. Was jealousy because really because Gemma with dad or he other way around or did Lily want to be with both. Did Gemma want to send pics of Lily and her to exes?

Now that dad had both, part 2 should be new family with all 3 having fun in cabin and using pics from pics from wedding showing date stamp as cheating during honeymoon. And blackmailing for big suits of money.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why. Just why did you include another woman into the picture?

CincyGuy59CincyGuy5911 months ago
Part 2 ?

I would love to read a part 2 to this story .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaulgoodman@Saulgoodman
Hey, I write custom stories! If you want one, just hit me up.