The Weekend Retreat Ch. 03

Story Info
Mia watches a seasoned BDSM couple.
3k words
4.09
4.1k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Friday Evening

"Here is your seat."

"Thank you Pixie." Mia beamed as she took her designated seat. Although it wasn't a formal dinner, a seating arrangement had been provided for evening meals to encourage mingling. The tables were long wooden beams, almost like something out of a English boarding school. Although the room looked quite formal, the fairy lights and random toys, including some cute pink handcuffs, on the tables reduced the formality of the surroundings.

Today she was opposite a brown haired man in a grey shirt, his sleeves were rolled up. Mia guessed he was in his mid thirties probably and was quite athletic with his polo clinging tightly onto his chest.

"Hi, my name's Elliot. I'm one of the TWR coordinators and a dominant."

"Mia. I'd say I'm submissive."

"And this is my submissive Erica, she's also a TWR coordinator." Eric's hand gestured beside him.

Mia peered down to the floor. Sitting on the floor, at Eric's feet, was a tall, mixed race woman with a mass of curly brown hair. She was wearing a dark grey dress, with a matching ribbon in her hair, which pooled around the floor. Mia was perplexed. This is not what she expected submission to look like.

She expected to look how it looked in her imagination. Submission to her looked more like Pixie who was currently kneeling at a blonde Domme's feet, passing her a drink. Her lithe frame was bowed, her arms stretched out with the drink as an offering. Her flaming red hair fanned out, shielding her face.

Whereas Erica was in an sitting below Eric, she was also just casually on her phone. It looked like she was just playing candy crush. She had bright pink pods in her ears which meant she wasn't aware of her surroundings. So, Eric gently squeezed her shoulder to gain her attention.

Eventually, Erica looked up. Her brown eyes had a gentle twinkle in them.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Erica replied, locking her phone with a flourish. Even her nails were perfectly manicured white French tips. "Your first time?"

"Yeah. Could you tell?"

"A little." Erica laughed good-naturedly. "Honestly, I was a lot worse my first time. My final year of uni. All by myself because my bestie who I had came with, was meeting his boy toy. So there I was absolutely shaking like a leaf. Until Eric swooped me up. So you are doing a lot better than I am."

"Thanks." Mia replied, pouring three glasses of wine. She then awkwardly looked at the floor. Should she put the glass on the floor? Offer it to Eric to offer it to Erica?

"You can leave her drink there." Eric cut through her thoughts. "She's only allowed to have one glass of wine with dinner."

Mia ignored the confidence in his voice that excited her a little. It would feel so good to have a Dom who was that firm without being patronising. Rather, she nodded stiffly.

Rather than respond to her dominant, Erica turned to Mia and said. "I'm guessing you're submissive. But that's a very presumptuous guess."

Guess those earphones were really good.

"I am. I've never played in real life. But I've read tons and being a submissive really resonates with me. I just want to find out more about what exactly I want. But I don't think I'm a switch or a dominant."

"Then, you'll definitely want to be in my ten am class tomorrow. Finding Submission 101." Erica replied.

"She's an amazing teacher. The class is very popular so it's a great way to meet others too." Eric chimed in.

"I didn't realise I'd asked for a review." Erica replied cheekily.

"Fine Mia. I propose you come to my class Finding Domination 101 tomorrow at 10am. You might change your mind on being a dominant."

"Wait. Are you trying to poach her?" Erica gasped.

Mia instantly relaxed as the couples bickered between themselves.

She looked around the room as more people trickled in. It was getting incredibly busy. When she had entered the room, there looked to be about ten guests whereas now it looked like at least fifty. It was a lot more chilled than she thought. The lights were dimmed and people chatted freely.

"Dinner will be served soon, my dear." Eric said, as he noticed the waiters stared coming out of the kitchen. Just like Pixie, they were wearing white and black uniforms. Some of the uniforms were a lot more exciting than others.

Erica pouted briefly but gave her phone to her dominant. He then pocketed it before offering his hand to her.

When Erica stood up, Mia noticed how tall she was. Erica easily was at least 5'8-5'9 inches excluding her heels. Her athletic figure was only enhanced by her flouncy grey dress. Her long legs were complimented by her suede navy pumps.

As Erica sat beside Eric, Mia noticed she had the most gorgeous collar. It was a thick blue choker, with two small pearl Es in the centre, dangling onto her chest.

"Your collar is gorgeous how long have you been together?" Mia said, as she glanced hungrily at the grilled lobster tails. The overpowering scent of garlic butter wafted in the air. And she was fucking starving. A burrito was not cutting it apparently.

"Thanks! I love it too." Erica fingered the letters gently.

"And we've been together five years." Eric interrupted. But unlike when Erica was on the floor, Mia could see there was a shift in her behaviour. She respectfully listened as he explained how they had met online. Then gone for coffee. Then scened together.

Their love story could have been anyone's. Except for when they discussed their collaring ceremony. Erica's eyes darkened with arousal as she recounted her memories. She had kneeled before Eric, denouncing all others to serve him and only him. To please him and arouse him. He promised to honour her submission but also excite her, and fuck her senseless. All said in front of their closest friends. Kink friendly invites only.

Mia listened attentively as the massive bowl of Cajun spiced rice was placed in front of them. The hot meal popped out steam and it's fragrance was heavenly. Mia loved cooking, and she could appreciate well seasoned food, which this was.

"If you want some company, we normally have breakfast around nine. That's when the pancakes are ready because they get super popular and they are gone by half past. No matter how many times we tell the caterer that they are popular." Erica said, as she loaded up a plate.

The spiced rice looked far too much for her slender size, so it made a lot of sense when she placed it in front of Eric.

He simply kissed her cheek and then turned to Mia and said. "You're more than welcome to join us."

"Plus, we are going to be scening tonight, as part of dessert. So, you can give us an honest review over pancakes!" Erica squeezes Mia's hand.

She didn't know how she felt. One second ago she had been eating yummy food and even forgot she was at a sex conference. She did want to watch a scene but now she knew these people, it felt weird.

"I'm sure I will." Mia smiled, as she dug into the last of her dinner.

***

Once dessert was cleared, the lights were completely switched off.

Suddenly a spotlight appeared in the centre of the room. In the epicentre of it all, Erica knelt. Her dress was perfect for this moment. Although the grey dress bellowed out around her when she was sitting down, with more space it looked magnificent. She didn't move.

Eric strode towards her. As he became clearer, she bowed even further meaning her forehead to the floor.

"Rise up, my dear." Eric gifted his hand again.

Although he looked so casual, the assertiveness in his voice was evident. His attitude would not have been misplaced in a three piece suit at a formal event. I

Mia watched intensely, along with the rest of the audience, as Eric peeled off her dress. The grey material pooled at her feet, covering her heels. Erica didn't resist. Rather she stood proudly in the room. Her lingerie was also a light shade of grey.

Both the bra and thong were made of lace, which softly teased the flush of her warm skin. Her tummy was so flat, with a silver diamond piercing at her belly button. Most beautiful, Mia thought, was Erica's collar still glittered proudly against her chest. Wow she was so sexy. Mia tried to ignore the insecurities in her chest, and the wetness between her legs, as she continued to watch the woman.

Eric clearly enjoyed the view in front of him too. Now that he was standing up, Mia noticed the navy heels Erica had complimented the navy trousers that Eric wore, which also had a noticeable bulge.

No words were needed as she gently gripped his shaft. It was so large and red and thick. Clearly, Erica has excited him so much that as her fingers brushed against his member, he visibly jerked. A small hiss escaped his legs as her long nails pumped with enthusiasm. Erica, on the other hand, was sorely fixated on his cock.

Mia held her breath as Erica kneeled back on her dress. The growing moans of the other woman insanely turning her on.

They just looked so perfect for each other. Eric gazing down at his submissive with a hungry look in his eye. Erica fully engorged Eric's member into her mouth with her plump pink lips spreading uncomfortably. The Dom's hand was firmly gripping Erica's curly hair, his fingers as unrelenting as the cock driving into his submissive's throat.

"Beautiful. Isn't she?"

Mia simply nodded at the voice behind her. Then turned around to face... Liam!

But he had promised. He didn't know what her face looked like. She hadn't told him what she was wearing.

She cleared her throat. "Yes, she is."

"May I?"

Mia nodded wordlessly. Even without knowing who he is, Liam was definitely her type. His pictures didn't do him justice. He filled out his sharp black shirt and trousers perfectly. Facially, he had a bad boy look to him which was softened sandy blonde hair was swept to the side.

"Liam." He offered his hand.

"Mia." She clasped it's in a firm handshake.

His eyes glanced appreciatively over her body. Guess the v neck top worked...

"They have done the intro show for the past four years. They are very good. Their kink is very much Dom/ princess. Even if Eric doesn't want to admit the latter." Liam chuckles to himself.

They turned towards said couple, just in time to see

Eric gently place Erica onto the floor. He spread her legs wide. Still fully clothed, his hard member jutted forward.

Erica's moans filled the room as Eric pounded her.

His arms tightly gripped her wrist as his thrusts became harder. He called her a slut. His slut. A naughty girl who just needed to be taken down a peg. But only by him.

Mia watched with fascination. Who she wouldn't kill for a fuck that good. His words were so bad. Yet the clench of her pussy made them feel so good.

"Princess kink... So she dresses up and he fucks her?"

"That's a crude way of putting it but yes. She's his art. To mould as he sees fit. But also to treasure and pamper. The Old Guard are rolling in their graves. But Eric's stricter than he looks." Liam explained.

"How do you know that?" Mia asked, liking the fact she could hear about his views too.

"Eric expects perfection. Erica must be his doll at all times. Especially during a scene. Look at her legs. I bet you a cocktail that he's going to punish her."

Mia didn't notice much about Erica's legs. But now she was staring at them, they were shaking. "I guess if he wants a doll, they should be still."

"I agree." Liam replied. He poured another glass of wine, as well as offering her a small square of chocolate.

Mia nibbled at the chocolate as they watched. She loved chocolate post sex. It just made everything feel that much better.

Once Eric has reached his completion, he pulled out of his limp partner. His thick cum, dripped out of her hole with ease, and onto the table and floor. His cum mingled with the sheen of female arousal plastered onto Erica's thighs. Fuck that was hot, Mia thought. A small, dark part of her wished she could just lick it up off the table. She had sucked off her old boyfriends' in the past and had learnt that it was always better warm. Cum was nauseating when it was ice cold.

"My dearest audience. Does my little slut deserve to cum? Liam bellowed to the crowd.

The audience cheered. Mia could hear various answers going across. But the overwhelming answer was negative.

She watched instead, as Eric lifted his submissive off the ground. Eric's full height and strength was clearly evident as he easily placed her on a large empty wooden table. Erica's body visibly shivered some more as she hit a cool oak table in the middle.

Mia likened it to her enjoying cool bedsheets in the winter. She absolutely loved it when the icy, slippery bedsheets made contact with the warmth of her skin. Coupled with an audience, Mia was certain the exhibitionist couple were having the time of their lives.

Eric strokes his Erica's face before his hands trailed elsewhere. They trailed around her shoulders, her neck and her arms. Then, they trailed around her bra which was deftly removed. Erica's breasts were quite petite. They were perky with cherry pink nipples on the end. They were definitely aroused.

"The people have spoken, my dear. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to cum. But I'm not cruel." Eric said, as he picked up a bowel of strawberries. He placed them on her chest. He then used some cold whipped cream surrounding them to flick her puffy nipples. It was clear as day that Erica's body was shaking at the ministrations all over herself. But, Erica's breathing eventually stilled as Eric placed various dessert items on her body. Soon enough, she was covered.

"Knees up."

Mia watched attentively as Eric secured a vibrator against Erica's pussy. It was a small black bullet which whirred incessantly. Erica's only reaction was a small jerk of approval at the new sensation. He then switched it onto a low buzz before shuffling the grey, lace panties back over it.

"Dessert is served." Eric announces with a flourish. With impeccable timing, the waiters came out with trays of cheesecake and dessert wine. Erica was currently lying perfectly still on the table. The quite hum of the vibrator the only sound in the room.

"Wow. That was intense." Mia picked up a slice of cheesecake.

"They are incredibly intense couple. She'll get to cum. But probably tomorrow. Definitely not before dessert ends." Liam shrugged, digging into his dessert.

"You seem like a fan."

"Fan isn't the right word. Admirer. I can see why they are with each other. They accept each other as they are. But also make each other better. What more can we ask for in life?"

"Very true. Have you found your special someone then?"

"I'm here to meet her this weekend Mia." Liam said.

Mia felt the heat rising in her cheek.

"You're even more gorgeous in person. Especially with a head attached."

"Thanks." She mumbled. "You look kinda the same."

He chuckled. "For online dating, I think that's a win."

She smiled at that. "I thought you weren't going to approach me."

"I wasn't. No. Then I saw you sitting alone and thought I'd say hello. I'm one of the team who to talk to the new recruits anyway. It can be pretty overwhelming. "

Mia agreed as Erica's groaning filled the air. It was just so intense. She was clearly frustrated. Her blue heels were still on her feet, kicking incessantly at Eric. But, he did not budge. Instead, he captured her foot and massaged it.

Erica sagged into her punishment as the night went on.

Mia got along famously with Liam. He was funny, attentive, and it was a lot easier to strike a conversation in person than over text. Soon enough, the domestic team were about to start cleaning so Liam walked her to her door.

"Can I sit with you at breakfast then?"

They weren't exclusive.

They weren't exclusive.

But breakfast wouldn't hurt. Right? "Yes please."

"Perfect, I'll be down at are ten". Liam smiled softly.

"I have a class at ten I wanted to attend. Submission 101."

Liam snorted.

"The only person that needs to teach you submission is your dominant. He will mould you and train you to be his. That's true submission. Those classes simply teach you how to top from the bottom. Nothing else. Anyway, the only people who attend that class are naïve sluts who don't even know what BDSM is. You're far smarter than that."

Nonetheless, he could sense her hesitation. So, he reached into his pocket and put a small box on the table. It was black and gold with cursive handwriting in the centre.

"That's for you. The scent is called I breathe. It's very expensive. Google the price. But you're worth it. I want you to wear it tomorrow for me. The thought of having a scent I picked out for you is arousing to say the least."

Liam pushed the box towards her, ignoring her visible expression of discomfort.

"I couldn't accep-"

"You can and you will. A new submissive like you should be honoured that an experienced dominant like me is taking an interest in you. The least you could do is accept a gift. What's the harm?"

Mia just wanted to go to bed, so she slipped the unopened box of perfume in her pocket and said goodnight.

Mel LK: Thank you for the kind comments on my previous chapter :) All 4 (at the time) really validated my writing and I'm tres excitied for Chapter 4. Maybe there's a new dom around...