The Weekend Retreat Ch. 05

Story Info
Mia has her first scene at the BDSM conference.
2.9k words
4.42
7.1k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Saturday Afternoon

"Good afternoon everyone! My name is Adam and I'll be your guide for this afternoon's walk. The plan is we are walking to the observatory at the top of Brandon Hill. The all shouldn't take any longer than two hours. The path is quite rocky on the way so make sure to be wearing sturdy shoes, then we'll set off. I've got plans with Master before dinner so make sure to keep up." The small audience laughed good-naturedly as they set of.

Mia hummed happily as they walked out of the Conference Centre. She listened to the first half of the tour with ease. Bristol was an amazing city with great architecture. She loved the classic cobblestones and warm limestone which made up the majority of the town centre. Even if she did not find anything sexually, she had explored a part of the UK she had never got a chance to attend.

"How was the class Mia?"

Startled, Mia turned around to see Johnathan standing beside her. He was still wearing the same white t -shirt as earlier, but he has changed into a pair of navy blue sweatpants instead of his jeans. That made sense, jeans weren't great for long walks. Mia herself was wearing a pair of teal harem trousers which she had paired with a white crop top. Her outfit was finished off with her battered white gym trainers.

"I didn't realise you were on this walk." Mia said.

"I wanted to go to the Advancing Your D/s dynamic lecture but it got postponed until tomorrow. So it was either this or sit in my room all alone which would be tragic in this weather." Johnathan replied.

He was right. The weather was stunning. It was incredibly sunny today, with the crisp cool air floating around.

"May I?" Johnathan gestured to her side. Once she nodded, they walked in companionable silence.

"To answer your earlier question, I liked both my classes. Erica is a great teacher, and honestly it was just nice to hear about other people's experiences." Mia explained, trying to ignore the worry in her stomach that he would be like Liam.

"Most definitely. It's encouraging to hear from others in a similar dynamic. Some of my best practice is stuff I have taken away is from other dominants with more experience or a different dynamic."Johnathan replied

Mia had read about various different dynamics. But, she really wished she had as many experiences as Johnathan did. Nonetheless, she liked the fact he didn't make her feel bad.

"I was in Eric's class myself this morning. Very insightful. He's suggested a run the class next year as they are trying for a baby, so they won't have time to plan like they normally do." He continued.

BDSM as a dynamic with babies. She had never really thought ahead. She wondered how they would navigate that.

"Mistress Rose's class was similar in that way. But she just called me out in front of everyone." Mia continued.

John hesitated and then encouraged her to explain what had happened. "See, if you were mine, you would have been instructed to prepare for that class. Mistress Rose is a hard task master, she's very into the lifestyle and doesn't just teach passively."

"I'd wish I'd known about her now. It was just embarrassing." Mia chuckled, more at herself the anyone else. She accepted Johnathan's hand as she they reached a peak. She tried to ignore how good it felt to just hold his hand.

"You didn't feel humiliated did you? Or she'd crossed a line?" Johnathan asked.

Mia shook her head.

"Well then, you learnt a lesson and you'll do better in the future."He said.

"I guess." Mia said.

He squeezed her hand softly.

"So, tell me about your experience in the lifestyle so far." Johnathan said.

"I mean I'd ask my ex boyfriend to spank me. He thought that was kinky enough. Clearly I didn't, hence why he's an ex." Mia tolled her eyes at the memory.

"Spanking is very kinky for vanillas. Don't be dismissive." He scolded her, but the shit eating grin on his face told her otherwise.

"Alright. What about you? What are your experiences in the lifestyle?" She asked.

"I have had one or two committed relationships with submissive. Nothing romantically but enough to grow as a dom. In terms of my kinks, I'd definitely say I'm more dom/ sub orientated than anything else. I'm very strict on discipline in my life and enjoy encouraging that from my subs. My submissive always call me Master John or Sir. I'm incredibly strict, but I don't believe TPE or master/ slave is for me, so I fall somewhere in between. I'm unfortunately straight and don't like sharing so any fantasies you had of me and Eric, you can put out your mind."

Mia rolled her eyes before asking. "And what are your soft/ hard limits?"

John grinned, impressed. "I engage in pretty much anything aside from scat, golden showers, knife play or bloods. It's not a hard limit but role play doesn't do it for me. Rather, I focus on the psychological domination of a submissive. I don't want her to feel like she has to serve me, rather it excites her to serve me because she knows she'll be rewarded with mind blowing orgasms afterwards. Aside from that, I think it's important to continually assert my dominance. I see it as, my submissive is giving me a massive part of herself. I'm need to constantly excite her and stimulate her, encouraging her submission. Not just demand it because seeing a woman on her knees does unrivalled things to my cock."

"I see." Mia simply replied. Why was his words sending shoots of arousal down below.

"A lady of few words. Surely you knew that you'd be talking about cocks and pussy at a BDSM conference. Tell me, what are your fantasies and limits?" Johnathan asked, his hand gently pressed against the curve of her bald.

Mia tried not to stumble across her words. "I guess I want a man who takes charge because it feels right. I've felt like I imposed my desires on my ex, so it felt fabricated, like a role play. I don't want that. I want to feel like the lifestyle is ingrained within our relationship. My hard limits are pretty similar to you actually, except I'd add electricity onto the list too. I don't think I could do a TPE either or DDLG. But I do want to feel cared for."

John nodded. "Thank you for sharing that with me."

As the sun beamed down on them, Mia ignited the waves of sexual attraction which fizzled between them. He made her feel so petite but the smouldering look in his eye made her feel so sexy.

"I'm going to be blunt with you Mia. I'm incredibly attracted to you. Your words show that you've clearly thought about what you want, and that insight into yourself is a massive turn on for me."

Mia didn't know what to say. But, she didn't need to.

"So, if you consent to a scene with me within the hard limits of no penetrative actions, anywhere I'd like to play today. If you consent, I'd like you to sit on the bench up ahead of us, we can play in the park and see where it goes. If you don't want to, we can follow on the walk with the rest of the group. There are no strings attached either way." John proposed.

Wow. That was fast. A scene with John. They'd only met this morning. She wouldn't sleep with a guy she normally met on the same day. But, she was attracted to him and they were at a BDSM conference. He was attracted to her. She knew he was STI free as the conference had a strict policy of being STI free, with a signed certificate from a sexual health clinic to confirm, in order to attend.

The bench he was referring to was in the middle of the park, halfway between the top of the hill and the park entrance. So, as they walked towards it.

Mia sat on the bench. She ignored the massive smile John gave her, as he sat beside her. Butterflies. Butterflies.

"May I?" His thumb brushed against her trembling, plump lips. Mia nodded, as he gently pressed his lips to hers. That kiss felt electric.

He tilted her head slightly as he deepened the kiss. His lips were firm and unyielding. Looking at her, he brushed a strand of hair away from her cheek.

"Come sit on my lap with your back facing me."

Mia couldn't remember the last time she had sat on anyone's lap. Yet, as she sat on John's lap, it felt nice to have his muscular arm wrapped around her small waist. He then began to braid her hair into a single french plait. She loved the feeling of his fingers in his hair.

"As lovely as you hair is, it's getting on my way if your face. So, if you ever grace me with a scene again, I'm responsible for tucking it away. Clear?"

"Yes."

Mia squealed as John gripped her hair tightly.

"For this scene Mia, I'd be honoured if you would address me as Master John. I'm a little more Mistress Rose then Eric is that makes sense?"

"Yes, Master John." Mia felt a little uncomfortable saying that. Then she rationalised it. She was used to addressing her consultants, and other senior doctors, by their titles whilst at work. This was the same thing. His title was Master John.

"Thank you sweet girl. Now I've attended to your hair, turn around."

As Mia faced him, she noticed he studied her with a quiet intensity. She liked feeling his shoulders through his shirt, she mused. She kept both hands in her shoulders whilst her legs dangled across his knees.

His arm was still snaked around her waist. His body close to hers. She could feel the hard bulge of John's cock pressed against her. Her thin trousers provided little protection against all the dirty sensations she could feel.

"Arms behind your back."

Mia hesitated, she was scared of going off balance if she let go of his shoulders.

"Arms. Now."

Mia sighed and put her hands where she was instructed. Johnathan's grip was iron clad.

"Well done. Now, I thought I'd simply tell you a story for this scene. But, you're not permitted to talk. You will listen to my words, the minute you talk that's when the scene ends."

Was that it? Mia nodded her assent.

Johnathan smiled at her.

"Your safe word is garden. It's rather fitting considering we are sitting in one right now." Johnathan explained.

"You're an ambitious, compassionate doctor. You look after everyone and are considered a great team player. As great as that sounds, you sometimes want to switch off. You want to have someone care for you? Don't you sweet girl?"

Mia nodded.

He nibbled gently at her neck. "If you let me, I'd love to do that. I'd love to make your pussy drip with my words and eat out after. I want there to be an invisible bubble between us, where you can feel like you can explore the deepest, darkest parts of your fantasies. And you satisfy mine." Johnathan said, his hands gripping onto her breasts, her nipples peaking at the attention they were given.

Mia's imagination ran wild. Scenes from her favourite erotic scene flooded into her mind. But instead of imaginary characters, she imagined herself and Johnathan in their place.

"Master John, please will you fuck my mouth? I want your cum in it so bad." Mia's voice was a whisper, but she couldn't help herself.

John looked at her, slightly flabbergasted. Then, Mia squealed as Johnathan lifted her up, hauling her to the park entrance.

****

As soon as they arrived in Johnathan's room, he asked. "Is your pussy still wet? Your mouth still hungry?"

Mia nodded frantically.

"But does that matter right now?"

Mia swallowed. He sounded so stern right now. She shook her head.

"Good. Then I expect you to swallow me when I cum. Clear?"

"Yes."

Mia squealed as John craned her head up. "Yes..."

"Yes sir."

"I just want to see you in your underwear sweet girl. I won't take anything else off."

Mia's mocha skin looked radiant in the magenta lingerie she wore.

"You lingerie matches perfectly with this." John held up a pink remote controlled vibrator.

"You're fucking gorgeous sweetheart. I'm going to admire your beauty whilst you choke on my cock. In the meantime, I want you to crawl to the armchair and wait there."

Mia dropped to her knees and crawled to the cream armchair by John's window.

She felt a buzz of anticipation as he sat in the chair.

"Your braid still looks lovely, so I'll leave it for now. Most scenes I would redo it but clearly we both want to play. Don't we?"

Mia nodded. The thought of having future scenes with him excited her so much.

"Such an obedient girl." Oh. That praise did such good things to her pussy.

"Now, I've removed my trousers and boxers, to ensure the metal don't graze you. As my sub, there's no guarantee I'd always be as accommodating. But, I'll never make you deliberately uncomfortable. For today, I simply want to instruct you on how to suck cock whilst the vibrator is on at a low setting. Not because I doubt your ability to do so, but because I want you to see my style of instruction so you can decide if it suits you. If I come by six, you'll get to cum immediately. If not, you'll have to wait until after dinner."

That made sense. In fact, she liked the challenge of having twenty minutes to get him to cum. She didn't like the fact the vibrator would be edging her the whole time. She barely edged herself.

"Put the vibrator in your panties."

Mia took the offered toy and nestled it against her clit. After a few seconds, it wirred to life. It felt good. But not good enough to make her cum. That's all the motivation she needed.

She gripped Johnathan's cock. He was incredibly aroused, she gathered by thickness of his shaft. His black cock was very veiny and warm. He was circumcised with thick mushroom head, which was currently pouring precum into the back of her throat.

Mia's jaw was beginning to slack. His cock was so damn huge. Yet, as he face fucked her she had no choice but to keep on focusing. Suddenly, his eyes closed and his head tossed back.

She felt a pulsation against her tongue before John had gripped her head tightly. She could feel his hot cum hit the back of her throat as he rode out the last remains of his orgasm.

"Such a good girl."

"Come sit on my lap whilst you cum."

Mia scrambled up onto his lap. Unlike earlier; there were no trousers to hide her arousal. Instead, she could feel the dampness of her panties against the softening appendage. John's eyes were still lidded but steadily focused on her.

"Mmm. I knew you were special Mia. You sucked my cock like a pro. All I could feel were your wet, hot lips around me. You were so hot."

John's affirmations did heady things to her head. She ground frantically against him as he whispered more dirty words into her ears. She barely noticed that once more he had restrained her arms behind her back. Instead, she bounced against his cock. She could feel his precum rubbing against her panties, probably staining them.

His muscular thighs were steady as she rocked shamelessly against him. It felt so good.

"If I didn't have my cock out, I bet you'd still grind against my thighs. If you were mine, you would not have unrestricted access to my cock. Even if you were always good. Rather, sometimes I'd have you grind on my thigh or my toes or my fingers. I'd have you lick your cream off me afterwards. Your body is an instrument and I want to learn how to play it."

Oh. He was doing a mighty fine job of doing that.

"But your mind darling Mia is where the magic happens. I want to fuck with your head so hard you can't think straight. There's no shame in being submissive. I want you to embrace being my submissive. Just like right now."

The shameful thing was, he was right. It felt so good to just listen to him. She felt like she was on drugs.

As she cried out, Johnathan alternated pinching her nipples through her bra. The cups weren't padded which meant that she could still feel the rough handling of his hands. The unexpected pain caused her body to shudder violently. True to his word, he kept his hands above board but her nipples were like rubber bullets so be still had a lot to engage with.

Mia's moans became more frantic and all she could see as she came were Johnathan's hazel eyes staring straight at her.

Mia's eyes closed briefly as she was swept away by her own completion. The warm evening glow basking over her skin. All she could feel was Johnathan stroking her hair and whispering how well she had done as she drifted away.