All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 12'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great great n simply great

I love it....plz continue soon.....i mean like having the next chapter by tomorrow would be fantastic,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Great story. I'm glad that Jan is beginning to learn some basic defense moves. I can see this strengthening her confidence as a witch and wolf.

Where was her gran and aunt. They had to have seen the events before they happened.

I can't wait to read your next chapter.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Great Chapter

Now that they are both wolves and fully mated I can't wait to see how together they overcome evil. Well firsts Janette has to finish turning and get control of her wolf. Mitch just get to sit back and assist w/her change. He certainly wasn't complaining w/her wolf made an almost full appearance. And they still have to discover who and why she was bitten in the first place.....I'm as always looking forward to the next chapter!!!!!

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryalmost 12 years ago
:)

Keep up the stories man,I'm hooked!

River_willow76River_willow76almost 12 years agoAuthor
It's me... the author of this story.

First I want to say thanks to everyone for reading. I am commenting now because I just realized something. Back on chapter 4, with the vamp brothers, everyone commented on how Mia Stephenson had the same name as Marie in chpt 1 so perhaps they were related. For chapter 13 I had to go back and re-read to make sure I had the original names and birthplace exactly right and ya know what I found? Marie's last name is Spencer, not Stephenson. I'm just pointing this out because I didn't realize it and I thought I made a huge mistake by using the same name for different characters. Apparently I need to pay more attention to my own story.

Anyway, Thanks again for reading. I will have chpt 13 up ASAP and I hope you like it. Take care and have a fabulous evening!

River

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

She married Bill Spencer. As written page one ch one "As far as he knew, her name was Marie Stephenson and she hailed from Maryland, which was just fine by her."

River_willow76River_willow76almost 12 years agoAuthor
DUDE!!!

Your right! My bad! :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
She's alive!

And really, that's all that matters. Now they can get on with the business of living and loving and kicking the butts of anyone who interferes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like the story - but

how can they be fully mated when he has not bitten her but another wolf?

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenalmost 12 years ago
You should try it...

River, you should try reading your story, _and remembering it_. It's pretty good! ;-)

River_willow76River_willow76almost 12 years agoAuthor
To Hakdrakken...

I actually like your advice. I never realized how difficult it would be to remember every detail in a story that has 12 or more chapters. I just sometimes get so caught up in the chapter that I am working on that I forget important things from the previous chapters. I have decided that if I want to write better and easier then I should keep a journal, or at least a list, stating important things. Things such as names, dates, where people were born, and whatever else comes into play. Eye color, hair color, and different specifics. Thanks for reading and I'm glad you think it's good.

Have a marvelous day!

River

sammers2008sammers2008almost 12 years ago
Another grest part

Great can't wait to see what happened next

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyriealmost 12 years ago
One little tiny thing

There is one little typo that I have seen on Literotica (and come to think of it on the internet in general lately) that is driving me batty. When Jan's wolf finally comes forward and Mitch is thinking about it, the word is wOndering not wAndering. Wondering as in full of Wonder or awe; not Wandering as in meandering around town or walking aimlessly through the woods . I still totally loved the story (and even gave it 5 stars) and I cannot wait for the next installment!

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Awesome story!!!! Can't wait for me.

magpieolasmagpieolasabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I knew she didnt die but i was unsure of how you were going to 'resurect' her. I love how you write! Everything is so vivid. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous