The Wheel and The Wand

Story Info
Two machines and two people see just how much she can take.
768 words
4.49
6.7k
2

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 01/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers

This is my fourth contribution to:

The 750 Word Project 2024

The wheel. I can hear it whirling. They were testing it. Hear, but not see. They had put the blindfold on me just after I had been secured in the pillory. Kneeling forward, my neck and wrists encased in padded oak. My legs also encased, but in skin-tight leather boots; my only clothing. A metal tube affixed to each ankle. My legs splayed apart.

The room is warm, my knees comfortable on more padding. And yet I shiver. Low voices murmur, discussing the technical. The whirring stops. Then a squelch. I knew the sound, I squeezed such bottles myself. Yet it was sinister in my sight-deprived state.

Not all was dark. Dull light filtered into the periphery of my vision. But I was still disoriented. I startle as fingers touch me. Spreading cold gel. Slipping inside my tight ring. Then scraping, as of something heavy and metallic being dragged over concrete.

Hands on me again. Parting. Holding me spread. Another scrape. Followed by pressure. Not unpleasant. I was used to the feeling. My flesh yields. More scraping and they seem satisfied. A voice: "turn the wheel."

An exclamation passes my lips as the penetration grows deeper. Then shallower. Then deeper again. Very full, but smooth. The lube doing its job. I crave a hand between my legs. The same voice: "that's good."

A click, and the whirring again. The same cycle of penetration. But now regular, mechanical. Having an all too human effect on me. My heart beating faster. My nerves awakening. Pleasure receptors tripping.

Fingers on my nipples. Squeezing, twisting. I squirm. I know it's just preparation. Metal jaws close. And suddenly my darkness is replaced by the white light of pain. Pain doubled, as the other side is also clamped. I wriggle in my binds. My face drawn tight by frantic, fervid feelings. The motor changes tune, and the wheel spins faster. I take comfort in the thumping distraction. I don't know if I want to cum or to pee. Maybe both. I gasp. But I also feel the inner fires build and build. This is me. This is the intensity I crave.

A line of pressure on one ass-cheek.

Something hard pushed against me. The pressure is relieved. Then a whistle of displaced air and a crack of tortured flesh. I scream. The heat spreads. Then the other side. I wet my blindfold with hot tears. I roar, like an bear provoked for a medieval crowd. The blows continue. The sharp pain morphing into continuous throbbing burning. I sob uncontrollably. But also feel juices dripping out of me.

He stops and I fight to find myself. To distinguish pain from pleasure. Fear from desire. Knowing what I want most is release. Not from bondage. From the swelling sensations that have every part of my being thrilling with electricity.

The motor whines more shrilly and sweet release surges closer. Then a second sound. Again familiar. Again mechanical. With more of an electronic timbre. That buzzing is my friend. My protector. And I want it. I want its sweet comfort so badly.

I hear feet move and sense it closer. The very air relays its incessant vibrations to flesh that craves its touch. And it's on me. And it's my world. Dimly I notice the wheel spin faster still, my nipples aching more deeply. But my existence becomes a tiny nub of flesh hidden in folds of skin between my legs. And now embracing the heavenly pulses surging through it.

I wail. It's too much. I can't. I'm...

And it's removed. I begin to voice protest, but a hand grips my cheeks, squeezing lips open. Then one of them entering me. Depriving me of my voice. And the burning blows begin again on my red raw butt. As the motor moves into another gear and my anal violation reaches fever pitch. I gulp, I try to straighten my neck. To accommodate his intrusion.

And then it becomes Zen. It flows together and merges. The pain and the pleasure. The abuse and desire. The deep invasions of two of my bodily cavities. It's all one. One swirling, intermingling escalation of emotions and sensations. Racing each other heavenwards.

The wheel is now almost screaming as the machine pounds me. My oral invader is moaning and twitching. My ass and nipples burn white hot. And the buzzing returns and claims me. My body convulsing in wave after wave of throbbing intensity. And my juices flood the floor as his flood my mouth.

THE END

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
725 Followers