The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Sado-Chick on the other side of PonyTail, straddling Kit-5's body, happily stripping and cuffing her. She was a woman who enjoyed her work. Once Kit-5 was all stripped and cuffed, Sado-Chick pulled her up by the hair to push the penis-gag inside her mouth. Then she leaned over PonyTail as Duke pulled me up by the hair, and pushed another penis-gag into my mouth.

When it was all done, Duke held me up by the hair again, and spoke.

"I told you the next time will be harder and rougher."

He just held my hair like that, letting it sink in, waiting for my acknowledgment. It was suddenly hitting me in that moment...what I'd done, what I'd signed up for, willingly...what I'd sought out...what I'd come to him for.

I nodded, just as much as my limited mobility between the collar chained to the van and Duke's grip on my hair would let me. But I did nod. I let him know that yes, it will be harder and rougher, and maybe I should have known better, but that's what I had come back for.

I heard Sado-Chick address Kit-5. She had her fist wrapped around Kit-5's hair, and had her head pulled up as far as the chain would allow.

"You hear that, sweetie? Good."

I felt the grip on my hair disappear as my face slumped back onto the mattress. The door was opened and Duke and Sado-Chick disappeared. I heard their footsteps. They had bagged our clothes, and were taking them back to the storage lockers. We had some time.

There we were, three naked, gagged, cuffed females in the back of a dirty van.

PonyTail suddenly couldn't look at me. She pushed her head into the mattress, closed her eyes, and sobbed. She was letting it all out now, everything she'd been holding in. It was cramped in here now, with three women's naked bodies pressed against each other. She was so young. While she was crying, I was wondering what that shuddering body tasted like. I knew I would find out soon enough. Was she wondering what we tasted like?

The sobbing stopped eventually. She was all cried out. She turned to look at me again, studying me, searching for some way to communicate. Then she turned, and looked at Kit-5 for the first time. She was doing that when the doors opened. I felt a body entering back there. The doors closed. Then I heard the passenger door open, and there were Sado-Chick's legs. She was perched in the passenger seat.

I felt it all as it went down again. I could predict every moment of it. Duke on the back of the mattress, this time in the center....Sado-Chick passing him back the lube...the sound of his pants being unzipped...the scent of the lube as he rubbed it on his cock...

PonyTail was sweating more. She knew what was coming. She actually tried to inch away as he pulled her hips up, and stretched her legs as little as they would go. Had I done that too? I didn't recall it.

PonyTail jerked and twisted her body as she buried her face in the mattress and made little noises through her gag. It didn't matter. Duke had her. This was happening. He dictated the pace. She was just there to be fucked. He leaned down on top of her to get the angle right, and I could feel the mattress compress as he pressed in slowly, so slowly. He grabbed her by the top of her head, and it was messing it up, pulling it out of her pony tail. I'd never gotten to see Duke's face when he was taking me of course, and it was blurred out on the video. But I could see it up close now. There was no emotion there, just concentration. Suddenly, she stiffened as he stopped. The tip was in now, just barely. She wasn't moving, had given up on thrashing around. She was still as her ass adjusted to this new sensation, just breathing now. Duke let out a big breath, then sucked in air, and put his arms to her sides to push himself up. I could feel his skin against mine now, since he had to squeeze his hands down between our bodies. Then he pushed himself up, rose up. The tip of his cock was out of her ass. She relaxed at the relief of this.

This was a virgin ass, I could tell. I was watching a very young woman get her ass fucked for the first time. It was exciting. I couldn't believe how wet I was getting. This was like the best porn show in the world. It was even better than watching Kit-5 punished and fucked. Was it because PonyTail was so young and pretty? Maybe. More likely it was also because I had a year's worth of awareness of this moment. I wasn't living it, but I stilled lived it every day in my mind. I relished and held on to those terrifying and arousing feelings of having my first butt-fuck be when a man took my ass. He didn't just fuck it...he took it.

PonyTail's face was still buried in the mattress. I could hear the whimpering, and the sound of trying to suck air when your face is obstructed. She wouldn't look at us. Then her body stiffened. Duke was relaxing, letting gravity do it's thing. He was pushing back into her. He used a hand to yank her pony tail roughly. She got the hint. She took a deep breath, and relaxed her body. His body sank down into her a little further as her breathing normalized. But it was hard for her. She grunted as he pushed down. It hurt. Her grunts mixed with whimpers. It was hard, even with all the lube. This was a young, virgin butt-hole, after all. She'd probably never even played with herself back there. She should have. I should have too, actually. Duke never fingered first, which made it extra hard.

It was so quiet in the van. I could hear every breath, grunt and little whimper from PonyTail. Duke was going up and down now, very, very slowly, in increments, easing his cock in there. The familiar, pungent scent of anal sex filled the van now. It was such an overpowering aroma, created when a man's cock penetrated the hole a woman shit out of, mixed with their sweat and body odors. It should have been disgusting, but it kept so many of us coming back for more, didn't it? Suddenly, Duke pushed down all the way, and PonyTail thrashed and screamed into her penis-gag. He was in there now...all the way.

Duke held it as he let her thrash and scream, and get used to the feeling. But she was a submissive butt-slut, just like Kit-5 and I. She was cunt-meat. She was a dirty whore for all the Masters & Mistresses of the world. Her body was programmed for this. It was encoded in her DNA, just like mine. Once the thrashing and screaming had died down, Duke slowly raised himself up, and pushed back down again. He was going through the final ritual of butt-fucking before the actual fucking started. He did this a few more times, until she was loosened up enough.

Then the fucking started. Duke wanted to cum. He wanted to enjoy this, but wanted to get on the road as well. We had a long drive ahead of us. And, I guess he wanted these first times to be memorable, to feel memorable back there. So he started fucking her virgin ass in earnest.

Duke had his elbow down between us and his other arm pressed against the back of PonyTail's neck to keep her down, and maximize his leverage in this tight space. PonyTail's breathing changed. So did her sounds. She wasn't screaming or thrashing now. She was lying there, letting herself be fucked. She couldn't really move to help it any, so that's the best she could do. And she was making those little sounds a woman makes when she's being fucked.

"Uh...uh...uh..." and "mmm...mmm...mmm.." and combinations of deep breaths and little grunts.

PonyTail turned her head while she was being fucked. She twisted it out of the mattress onto her cheek, to face me. Our faces were so close we could have licked each other if it weren't for these gags. She looked at me closely, studied me, gazed into my eyes, as she was being butt-fucked. Then she turned back into the mattress and onto the other side to look at Kit-5. It took a lot of effort, with Duke pressing down on her neck.

The fucking got harder, faster. Duke grabbed her pony tail and yanked it hard. She screamed as he pounded into her like a jack hammer. Then it felt like he was trying to push her through the floor of the van as he stabbed into her, stiffened his body...

...And came. Duke stayed like that for a moment, breathing heavily, then rose up slowly and dug back in again. He did this a few times, and grunted each time. I saw the closest thing that I'd ever seen to emotion on his face. He was maximizing his enjoyment of the feeling, of cumming in a bound, gagged, young, virgin ass for her very first time.

PonyTail lay still, taking it. Then, with one last thrust, Duke decided he was done. He pulled out and got up. I couldn't see him anymore, but I could hear him wiping his cock clean, pulling up his pants. PonyTail still faced away from me. Kit-5 got to see everything on her face.

"How was it?" Sado-Chick asked. She'd asked that after my first ass-fuck as well.

"Wow", said Duke, as he cleaned his cock. "You have no idea what young virgin ass like that feels like. Soooo tight. It's different from these older fat-asses..." he said, as he squeezed my ass with his hand-sanitizer moistened hand.

"Do you like it better?" asked Sado-Chick. As she said that, I remembered that she'd been filming this whole thing on her phone. PonyTail would be able to watch that for the rest of her life and relive it. I knew she'd cum every time she saw it. I knew I was going to watch it too, and also cum every time.

"Noooo, I wouldn't say that. Well, maybe a little. I don't know. There's something to be said for the scent of younger ones, and the little noises they make. But I remember how hot it was to take this one's ass the first time too."

He squeezed my ass again. Then I assume he squeezed Kit-5's, when he said...

"And this one too. Remember how she screamed taking it in the dirt?"

"Oh God, that was so hot", said Sado-Chick. "We definitely have to do that again."

"Right now", said Duke as he zipped up his pants, "I just want to fuck little PonyTail here in the ass again, and watch her face as she cleans her mess off my cock."

"Well, we should get going then", said Sado-Chick. "The sooner we're home, the sooner she can taste her ass all over your cock."

And with that, the doors opened and closed, Duke got into the driver's seat, started up the van, and we were off.

12