All Comments on 'The Whipped Heiress Ch. 05'

by allison22

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
CarnalvalCarnalvalabout 2 years ago

You are most welcome back, been waiting to see this continue for a long time and the chapter was well worth the wait, excellent.

I hope you explore the concept of her sentence being extended, perhaps via blackmail or conditioning. I love when stories like this flirt with the idea of their being no escape, and the anxiety that brings.

More than that though, just want to see more of your writing, it pushes all the right buttons and uses all my favorite tropes. Thanks for coming back to share!

CharmadilloCharmadilloabout 2 years ago

Heather's not really the punishing type, but it would be nice to see her get at least a little revenge on Irini. Maybe being allowed to witness her former tormentor's punishment, or even if Irini were forced to give Heather an orgasm with her tongue would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great next chapter i look for ward to seeing the next one you are great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and as others have said, great writing. Looking forward to more. One note - some of the scene transitions are abrupt and leave me wanting more detail, some resolution of the scene just ending. I wonder if there is a set of stocks on the island for public display and exploration. Can't wait to see how she transitions to life back home. After an encounter with Irini, how will she handle Mes. Bowden's daughter - will daughter be enslaved by her mother? Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice chapter well written. I can't waitvto see what the examine was for and how many promises she'll make after the slave contract is up or maybe it will be extended.

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 2 years ago

I love the pain - pleasure dynamic in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story and descriptions of Heather's feelings and appearance! I know it's a little off theme, but how about a scene for the guys? Maybe a Male/ master comes to visit Ms. Nomikou and Mrs. Bowden and they let him play with Heather? Or have her play with another mistress's Male slave?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE!!! Don't leave us hanging there needs to be more chapters.

I love tis series, wonderful imagination.

Sorry Anonymous asking for a scene for the guys, I love the all female cast.

Guys not needed, Heather is a confirmed lesbian now, I hope her creator, Allison22 keeps her that way.

Whip01Whip01almost 2 years ago

So fine you continued this story. So lifely, so erotic.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Amazing story!!!!! Wonderful character!!!!! Please keep up the Fantastic job!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i love this story i hope I do not have want as long for the next chapter as we did for this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There must be a reason someone as talented as you stopped writing for so long. I hope you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

allison's mind is beautiful and her ability to write well is delightful

nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Great series. This story does not end like the end. And we never learned what happened to Irini. You need to keep this going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please give us a new chapter of this fabulous story in 2023!

allison22allison22over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, everybody! I've written a new chapter of the Whipped Heiress! It will be published soon!

Prof_MasterProf_Masterover 1 year ago

This one dials back the intensity (another interlude) at first, then picks it up again with the police inspection. What makes the tone of this chapter *hot is how it depicts the routine, day to day *banality of her slavery. More descent into the slave mind. Just delicious.

maddictmaddict7 months ago

Hope you make it out of there. I know who I want you to be with if you like to be with the hired help. Is there a significant difference between a flesh color dong and a blue one.

(!)

Emmalee_StrictEmmalee_Strict4 months ago

Love when her nudity is enforced with hands cuffed behind, enhancing her exposure & vulnerability. Like rope better tho, but that's me. Loving this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallison22@allison22
I love reading intelligently written erotica. I'm an intelligent woman with a huge book collection and dozens of favorite authors. I can get into heterosexual erotica, lesbian erotica, gay male erotica, BDSM, femdom, male-dom, celebrities, public sex, exhibitionism.....just ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES