All Comments on 'The Whole Enchilada'

by Caroline Covington

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hotter than

the surface of the sun - good work

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
I wonder?

They have opened a dangerous door when they allowed another person in their bed. I hope it doesn't come back to bit them in the ass. I find the idea highly erotic, but I am ambivalent about opening that door. I don't like the idea of sharing with a man or a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sorry

the only good about the story is the language or the writing. the rest is bullshit for everybody with kids. nobody ever heard of happy whores or pornstars. they are mostlikely just fucked up and empty , sick and depressive. they are on their way. good riddance

if it were so simple we would have developped like bonobos. I just don't understand why most people here think a meatmarket and loosing all inhibitions is a) erotic and b) a salutary experience for a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pandoras box is open.

And won't ever be closed. This couple have joined the 'swinging' and 'swapping' lifestyle. They won't stop swinging or playing around with other people. That is what happens when a couple become swingers.

The fact they have kids is worrying though, what are they going to tell the kids they did on 'holiday'. I guess they won't tell them the truth, that they both fucked other people.

A sad story of a couple going off the rails. As for the question about 'Not going out of control?" They both loved being out of control of course they will carry on playing around with other people.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
A fitting climax

to a well-told series of stories. Beautiful and hot. Ty

do4menudo4menuover 13 years ago
It is a story!!!

Anonymous are you kidding me. It is a story and a very good one at that. Be honest, you wish you had a relationship in which there was that much interest in sex. Thanks for the story and please continue with the STORIES. There are some parts that are true but that is the best part of reading a STORY is the reader gets to decide what they want to believe. All I say is Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully written, amazingly hot

Caroline, you are a tremendously talented writer. It is so refreshing to read erotic fiction that is not chock full of cliches and grammatical errors. And, oh, my goodness, the sex. So descriptive, so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Exceptional writing

Of course some folks will be off-put by the content but even they should acknowledge the quality of your writing. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
whether or not I'd ever have a 3some

(I highly doubt it) does not change the fact that this is a well written piece of fiction. I highly doubt I'll ever practice law but I enjoyed a few of Grisham's novels.

Good job author, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

holden_2005holden_2005almost 13 years ago

A smitten reader wonders: Why are we being deprived of fresh stories? Why nothing since?

You sizzle. And of course, you know that.

holden_2005holden_2005almost 13 years ago
What

Absolutely hot, starting with those descriptions of getting ready: the shaving, the waist chain, the nipple dangles, the thick turquoise necklace, the matching bracelet, the bright red wedge sandals, the oversized sunglasses, the sun hat... I can almost visualise and envision the scene right down to perhaps the sprayed perfume in the cleavage and under your arms... and if the toes are not painted, tempted to kneel down to paint them...

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Outstanding erotica!

NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THAN THIS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent writing

You are a very talented writer. It is a real pleasure to read something other

than all the wham bam barely a thank you ma'm that is here. Write a novel.

You have the talent, imagination and best of all the tenderness to balance

the burning desire. Do not loose the man who has you now. You are

very fortunate to have his understanding and love.

pwdinblewpwdinblewalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Let me say first that I enjoyed reading the four stories. So many small delights. The Mayan sacrificial sex monologue. The carefully detailed preparation of the female body. The orchestration of triple penetration, like a musical performance. The older lover's fantasies.

What didn't work for me was the positioning of the vacation in relation to the couple's "real" life. Two 48 year olds, but with good bodies. Educated, travelled professionals. Clearly having a varied sex life at home, and prepared for no little exhibitionism on holiday. But I couldn't quite tie this in with children young enough to need to go to grandparents while the adults were off playing, and where exactly were her parents located anyway?

And I couldn't relate to Chris' need to hear about his wife's sexuality. He knew she was a highly sexual being, their dialogues about other vacationers prove they were both comfortable with that. They brought sex toys with them on holiday. Did it make her even hotter in his eyes, a more prestigious trophy? Had the investigation become a ritual for them, one of teh things dedicated couples do, a game? So I felt a gap in the characterisation - I wanted to understand his motivation better.

The resort sounded great. A land where sunburn doesn't exist: very few people can spend hours in tropical sun after a winter in a snowy landscape without becoming pink. And taking alcohol doesn't affect sexual performance! In my dreams!

As I implied in my title, a fantasy. Very nicely worked, and touching on the delicate area of how we see our long term lovers both as life partners and as sexual beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It takes a lot of hard work!

After reading this series of four stories I can understand why you would get burned out. The level of detail and the care that you use when taking us on not one but multiple journeys at a time requires a great deal of energy and imagination. Even if large parts of these stories are true, recollection does not occur in complete paragraphs. Memories of past experiences are sometimes buried deeply. The act of writing requires the kind of work like a large complex oil painting with many layers over time. I thank you for being open to exploration and for sharing it with your readers. May you and your loved ones continue to have a happy life.

VenustasVenustasover 6 years ago
Erotic

This website is supposed to be about erotica which many stories don't fulfil - but this story is bang on target.

5* without hesitation.

Flows well with a continual build up that had me dripping.

Whilst I am not into swapping or threesomes - the fact that this was on impulse and both partners were involved - it worked. Also it was good that it was a one-off event without any possibility of further contact so eliminating the risk of further complications.

Well done - I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I believe that many go this route that are happily married and on vacation. I do know that I couldn't but if they can handle it with a stranger that they will never see again than I guess it could work . Years ago an older guy I knew would vacation with his wife for two weeks every year in different parts of Europe. They had no kids and would let loose on there vacation only. He had crazy stories and pictures. He had watched her fuck two Japanese men in Japan and they found sex clubs in every country they went . He said the craziest was in Amsterdam. Three younger guys paid him for two hours with her. They wanted to fuck the American wife in front of him . They didn't know he was ok with it. He said they got off on fucking her rough and verbally abusing her. He said they both agreed that was a once only . She could take all the aggression but didn't like what they were saying. Also in Africa on a safari they fucked the two guides and a helper, it was two guys and one woman. It was there only time with black people and it was great for him but she said the two guys were also very rough and it hurt at points. The men from these other parts of the world seem to get off on fucking woman from other countries. It worked for them but others that have tried doing this once fucked up there marriage. One said even though he was fucking a hot woman but seeing his wife getting pounded up her ass by some guy with a huge dick while he pulled her hair and open mouth back with her screaming and begged was way to much for him. It's not for most

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousalmost 5 years ago
Truly Great Writing!

Very good character development, great story and truly awesome vocabulary. Really well done!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger3 months ago

Very well written, thank you. Lucky Chris.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaroline Covington@Caroline Covington
207 Followers
I began writing my stories out of tedium with my scientific career. My work requires writing toneless, emotionless reports and articles that have begun to bore me. On the other hand, the erotic stories I write are a tonic for my soul and libido, allowing me to experiment with ...

story TAGS