All Comments on 'The Whole Nine Yards Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE ZEALOTS DO AND HOW THEY HANDLE THE UNKNOWN OR UN-SCRIPTED

will the slogan ref UNITED & DIVIDED shake some common sense into those who cut off their noses for spite. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Obviously Crowbar left that mask and note. I suspect Kelly Carnes will be beefing up her personal security and not trusting the TCPD, SBI or Muscone's FBI team, but calling in the Swamp Frog FBI to look into the mask and note, with the help of Woodburn and Condor.

Meanwhile, I suspect there will be an attempt on the life or lives of Crowbar, Dr. Laura, ADA Patterson, and/or Crowbar's children before this series is over.

I also suspect Carnes will stay on the council for now with a 3-3 split from the Inquest Jury, while Crowbar will walk away with a 5-1 or 6-0 split in his favor from the Inquest Jury, with there be no decertification of the police union.

Also Union's elect their own Presidents, Vice Presidents, Secretaries and Treasurers who then select the lawyers for the union, so the union leadership can hire new lawyers to represent their members. As most police unions are independent and don't usually answer to a national union, unlike firefighters and paramedics. Police unions have also been known to back Republicans when they believe those Republicans have a good chance at winning election, So, Crowbar could get his way within the union from his supporters holding new leadership elections as a "compromise". Then the members will have organized to elect new leaders within the Union Leadership. Those new leaders would then fire the current union's lawyers replacing them with new lawyers who will drop everything currently going on with Crowbar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant as always.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

Geeze when i thought these chapters couldnt get any better. Awesome job AAAAGAIN. Thanks

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and final chapter of this story is submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Please enjoy the Memorial Holidays, and don't incur Teresa's wrath by drinking and driving. And as you enjoy the festivities, please remember the reason we have Memorial Day, and the supreme sacrifices made so that we can enjoy those festivities, and Detective stories on erotic literature sites...

acupacupalmost 3 years ago

Love it!

The nails sticking up gets pounded the hardest. Put her down for the last trial and see what pops up in the mean time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Overly complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Memorial Day was started by former slaves on May, 1, 1865 in Charleston, SC to honor 257 dead Union Soldiers who had been buried in a mass grave in a Confederate prison camp. They dug up the bodies and worked for 2 weeks to give them a proper burial as gratitude for fighting for their freedom. They then held a parade of 10,000 people led by 2,800 Black children where they marched, sang and celebrated.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Beginning to wonder what Woodburn's position is? Sometimes wonder if it's a big set-up and she's the super mole!!!

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Interesting setup of next chapter. As to te mole who was planting the bugs, you haven’t mentioned Lydia Green In sometime. She was an inside associate of Ms Woodbury when Ms Woodurn originally own te TV station. She has been floating around police HQ for a long time.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...