All Comments on 'The Whole Package'

by Marasso

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, well-crafted story!

EdeyEdeyover 1 year ago

Great story, I liked the pace of it and how nicely you developed their relationship. I also liked the Ash character, he is quite sexy and femboyish :) They are both like beautiful elves :)

I enjoyed the story so much! Very entertaining and humorous :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I normally skip longer stories, but I'm glad I didn't, nice tension on the build, plenty of anticipation in getting to where it went. Well written.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyover 1 year ago

That sounds like one of this old man's dreams come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So funny cute and hot!!! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, excellent, shows the humanity that we all should show with any person, wish this fantasy would happen for me, please keep writing

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

Another wonderfully detailed and charmingly thoughtful story from the always fascinating Marasso! It must take you a long time to craft these very deep, compelling tales, and your readers really appreciate it. Thank you! πŸ™

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

Wow! Thank you all for such wonderful feedback!

@Anon - thank you very much!

@eraj - thank you for that comment, it means a lot to me. I know that you like femboys too ;)

@Anon - then I’m glad that you didn’t skip that story :) Thank you for your opinion!

@Just2Kinky - I wish you fulfill such a dream someday. Thank you for the comment!

@Anon - thank you, I’m happy that you also enjoyed the funny part of the story :)

@MyBareTorso - wow, thank you man for such nice words!

@devoutmalesub - thanks! Your comment is high quality also! :)

Charlene99Charlene99over 1 year ago

Thank you so much!

bamaguy326bamaguy326over 1 year ago

No words could describe that story other than,

"That was Beautiful"

More please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had to stop reading a out 75% of the way through to comment. This is REALLY good. The writing is solid, and I love the mutual affection, vulnerability and trust you show, while also making it incredibly hot. But the most impressive part is how well you understand and portray Ash's inner voice(s), and his mental and emotional experience throughout the story. That can only come from being very self-and-other aware, and from a deep humility (in the positive sense.) I think that awareness alone is uncommon, and the ability to portray it so well with words is absolutely rare. Well done. I hope you write a lot more, and publish in the future, whatever the genre. I'd read it.

(Also, did I mention this story is super hot?)

Tyler_HTyler_Hover 1 year ago

From one author to another,

Well done.

Consider publishing in print. You've got the talent.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Charlene99 - thank you too! ;)

@bamaguy326 - thank you for the feedback. I’m really happy that you liked it!

@Anon - wow, for comments like yours I keep on writing! Thank you very much! I don’t know about my deep humility, but I think it’s more than the first thing you mentioned :) Thanks a lot again!

@Tyler_H - thank you very much, I greatly appreciate such motivating words from the fellow author. I think that it’s a bit too early for publishing in paper, as my English isn’t perfect. But thanks again for encouragement!

CybrOtakuCybrOtakuover 1 year ago

This is deep and wonderful Trans Erotica. Recently there have been more true romance tales in this category and yours ranks up there near the top. This definitely shares the same Sβ€’Rank qualities as recent works by ShelbyDawn and "Secrets & Surrender" by Xarth. Love, love, love This and can't wait to check out the remainder of your body of work. -Tysvm πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’™πŸ’—πŸ€πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@CybrOtaku - wow! Thank you very much for such an elaborated comment! And you put me on the one shelf with such stories like "Secrets & Surrender", I have no words! Thank you! I'm blushing :)

Faptabulous_subFaptabulous_subover 1 year ago

That was a great story!

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@Faptabulous_sub - thank you very much!

smoothed273smoothed273over 1 year ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

walksstrongbearwalksstrongbearover 1 year ago

What a wonderful loving story of young love! I would truly love to see what would happen in the future!!! A few more chapters would be lovely!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The title is misleading. I thought this will be the usual fantasy futa, far from realism. It is a good story probably, it was just far too late that I realized this is not something I want to read. Will check all the story tags from now on. It is also nice when there is a short summary for heads up in the beginning of stories.

MarassoMarassoover 1 year agoAuthor

@smoothed273 - thanks ;)

@walksstrongbear - thank you very much for the feedback. I don't plan to continue this story, as I think it has already closed storyline :)

@Anon - thank you for the comment. Partly, I have to agree with you. I mean, tags may be misleading, because I used there word 'futa' and the story is about a t-girl. Sorry if that misled you, my only intention was to describe who does who in the story. I noticed that it's a common practice :) But you're right, this may be misleading. I'll try not to do that in the future. However, the lead isn't far from the truth, as Ash initially dreamed about meeting the futa :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wholsome, perfect story, adore it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck, that was good!!!!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Really good story, we were completely on the side of the two main characters, they both had very human problems, insecurities and fears, but found happiness in each other, I love the idea of a nasty bullying attitude backfiring into a something real and long lasting.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-written story, adored it!

MarassoMarassoabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you!

@Anon - thanks!

@Anon - fuck, thank you!!! :D

@Purplefizz - thank you for your comment! I appreciate that you decided to write a few sentences. It always means a lot to me as it proves my story moves something in readers :)

@Anon - thank you for your kind words!

Buffalo147Buffalo147about 1 year ago

What a great story! Definitely a new favorite. Hope there's eventually a part 2!

MarassoMarassoabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Buffalo147 thank you for the feedback! I'm happy that you liked it so much. I'm not planning to write the second part of it, but I'm going to post other trans stories pretty soon :)

microkrittermicrokritterabout 1 year ago

Loved it! So well written and with really engaging characters!

MarassoMarassoabout 1 year agoAuthor

@microkritter - hey, thanks for your comment! I'm happy that you enjoyed the story :)

4Leather4Leather12 months ago

Lover it. You took your time working up to Hot finish, had me hooked had to finish all seven chapters.

MarassoMarasso12 months agoAuthor

@4Leather - thank you! Seeing that my story was interesting enough to go through 7 pages is a really big compliment to me!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg new favorite author 😭😭😭

rvagirlrvagirl11 months ago

A billion stars. All of them! This was so sweet and hot and amazing. Skye needs to get Ash some thigh highs for his birthday, but other than that I don’t have a single note. I loved it!

MarassoMarasso11 months agoAuthor

@Anon - wow, so nice to hear! Thank you!

@rvagirl - thank you so much for such kind words! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

opposite to what @anon previously said abt the misleading title- i didnt read it for a little bit *because* i wanted realism & romance, not the usual futa stuff. absolutely loved how sweet it was, this is exacty the kind of context i would love to read more of as a transgirl; stuff not just from her pov, but the understanding, sensitive, and caring one with them. <333

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

also, your english is so absolutely perfect! such a rich vocabulary used excellently

MarassoMarasso9 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you for the comments and kind words about my writing. It's so nice to read such a feedback.

Lawman01Lawman016 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. It's awesome that you don't just make it about sex but romance and feelings. This is what I like the most. Excellent grammar, and expressions.

Lawman01Lawman016 months ago

Please don't stop here we need a series about Skye and Ash.

MarassoMarasso6 months agoAuthor

@Lawman01 - thank you very much for your comments and kind words! That's how I like to write my stories, a balance between romance and sex. Sometimes it's not a full romance but I like to add some elements or to make interactions between characters interesting in another way. Thank you once again.

PS. I'm not planning to write a continuation but I take it as a compliment :)

ColonelinguistColonelinguist6 months ago

Oh so well written and stylish Marasso. I am fairy certainly this is the only story from your pen I’ve have read but it surely won’t my last.

In this piece you have managed to combine both realistic emotion and feeling with a steamy eroticism that is rarely seen in print. I thought it was particularly clever how you used ash’s graphic novel illustrations with its futa theme as a metaphor to reveal who Skye was to us. How many stars? How many are there in the Milky Way?

MarassoMarasso6 months agoAuthor

@Colonelinguist thank you so much for such a positive review of my story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was really well written; it has good pacing, it's funny, and it's relatable. I feel like the emotional intelligence displayed here really makes this a notch above some of the other things I've read.

I also can't believe that other people are in the same incredible niche of having an attraction to cocks but not men. It's a terrible curse, made worse when basic consent and affection are thrown out in Futanari stories. This piece was just so self aware of that idea and made it all feel incredibly grounded.

I could ramble on, but my thoughts are already incoherent enough. Well done, and thank you for sharing!

MarassoMarasso4 months agoAuthor

@Anon - thank you very much for your elaborate comment, it made my day. I always like to see comments like yours. I'm happy that I could portray the thought process of the people you mentioned credibly. Thanks once again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous