The Whore in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you you were stupid..." she pulled him up to her, kissing him and tasting herself. "How about Mr. Scott gets laid?"

"Sounds like a good idea to Mr. Scott!" He positioned himself between her thighs. "You ready for this, Mrs. Scott?"

"Full speed ahead, Mr. Scott! I believe I'm supposed to lie back and think of England..."

He laughed as he pushed into her. She pulled her legs up and wrapped as best she could around his waist, pushing him to push into her harder. Marc was happy he had had a few drinks, as he could last a little longer. She pulled him tightly into her and held him to keep him from moving as she squeezed rhythmically around him. She began to groan and it pushed him over the edge. He let go inside her and she enjoyed the feeling. She kept squeezing around him, bringing him back from half-hard to all the way quickly.

She rolled over and presented her butt up in the air. He loved her like this and had told her many times. He loved her ass, loved to feel her swaying tits, loved it all. He made an incoherent noise and pushed himself into her, hard and all the way. "UUUUhhhnnn" she moaned, and he began to thrust hard. The sound of slapping flesh filled the room until she began to wail. "Mmmmmmmmmarc! Unh, harder! Marc! Uhn! UhhhhAAAAAhhhhh!" she cried as she came, harder than ever before. Marc felt more wetness than usual and was squeezing her breasts as he pumped a few more times. "Oooohhh! Nooooooww!" and he let loose inside her. When it passed, he fell to her right side, with her rolling over to cuddle. They lay breathing heavily for a bit, just being close.

"Marc...if this is what married sex is like, I'm all in!"

"It will never always be like this...but it will sometimes. Did you...squirt? The bed is soaked."

"I don't know... I didn't pee, 'cause I have to do that now. I just know that was the best ever. Hold me..." He held her tightly for a while until she began to pull away. "I really have to pee now. Sorry, don't want to leave, but.."

"Oh no, you can go... I'm not into that." He watched her sway as she left the room, still amazed at her ass.

They spent the rest of their time in Jamaica doing all the touristy things. They climbed the falls at Dunn's river, ziplined, and ate jerk everything, went to Rick's Café and jumped from the cliffs. Far too quickly the week was up, and they were on the plane back home.

They had no time to waste, however, as it was time to pack and move. Brianna closed all of her accounts and anything that marked her previous life as a Scott. Amanda stayed with them, as she said her parents were upset that she was moving.

One evening shortly before leaving, Amanda made them dinner. As they were eating, Amanda looked over at Marc. "I need your help with something..."

"Sure, what?"

"Well... this is awkward. What... what makes a guy like you look at a girl like me? What do I have to do to find something even close to what you have?

"Apparently, you need to make your parents have unprotected sex, then hope it's a boy.... No, seriously, I hate to joke about this, but... I can't really answer that. Every guy is different, Mandini. You just need to be you. You're very pretty. You're sweet. You'll find somebody. Don't be in a hurry, don't lose faith. You're a sweetheart, some guy will figure that out eventually. If I wasn't attached, y'know, I'd go out with you."

"I know, but everybody knows what I'm like..."

"Not everybody, just this shithole town... and it's all bullshit anyway. Nobody in Texas. Here, they only know what they think you're like. Be the girl you want to be, you'll find someone... or they'll find you."

"Thanks Marc... I... I guess I'm just a little scared of moving."

"Don't be. Think of it as an adventure. Hey, if you hate it you can always come back."

"Yeah, I know... but I never want to come back here. Ever."

"We really can't either, so... I get it. Bri, tell this girl it's gonna be ok. I'm gonna start on the dishes."

The girls sat back, looking at each other. "Amanda, I don't think I've ever seen you sad for this long. You've been down for a while. After we move, you and I need a girl's night out. We'll find you a cowboy!"

"That's what I'm afraid of... either it'll be a one-night stand or he'll be great and I won't be able to handle it. That is the story of my love life, y'know."

"Stop dwelling on the past, girl. Take a deep breath and push forward, Marc and me will help you find you your dream man and we can all live happily ever after!"

Amanda managed a weak smile. "Hope so. One reason I stay over here is to figure out how to do it right, y'know? I screw up a lot. I just don't want you to get tired of me... kick me out. I guess I'm scared."

"Mandini, you're my sister who I actually love like a sister. You're coming with, and we won't kick you out. Just remember, we're your new parents, sorta. You have to listen to us!" Marc said from the kitchen. Amanda blushed and sat lower in her chair. Bri got up and gave her a hug.

"You're good, girl. We might have to prove it to you first, but we know the truth."

The day had arrived, and everything was packed into the U-haul truck. Amanda was driving her car, and Briana was driving Marc's. The caravan pulled out for the three-day drive early in the morning and everyone was excited and alone with their thoughts. They drove until almost 11 am, pulling in for food and gas.

Everyone got out and stretched, Marc filling the truck at the diesel pumps with the girls at the gas pumps. After they were full, they all parked and went into the truck stop to eat and unwind a little. When Marc joined the girls, they were giggling about something.

"What?"

"One of the trucker's offered Bri a ride in his truck!"

"Which one?"

"Not telling! No fighting! When she said no, he asked me."

"And?"

"Duh, I said no too! I just thought it was funny! Fat ol' 40-year-old sweaty man asking us..."

"Just don't... don't leave each other alone. I don't want anything to happen to either of you."

"AAAAwwww look, Marc likes us both too. He's cute when he's jealous. What do you think, Bri?"

"Given the choice, I guess I'll take him over Fatty McSweatpants!" The girls began to howl with laughter as Marc just shook his head.

The days were uneventful, and the nights full of sleep as they drove twelve hours plus each day. They all felt a sense of relief as they pulled up to the apartment they had rented sight-unseen. It was late, so they took some blankets and pillows out for the night. They crashed on the living room floor after a quick look at the apartment, everyone giving it a quick approval. As they all lay on the floor, slowly drifting off, Marc sensed someone over him. He struggled and finally managed to open his eyes. Amanda was looking down at him.

"Thank you, Marc..." She gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. "If you weren't attached to my best friend... but you are. I just want you to know I appreciate everything you've done for me. Also, seeing your eyes right now, don't be scared. I'm not hitting on you, and I won't. Just wishing a little, maybe. You two are safe from me..."

"Love you too, Mandini, now let's go to sleep."

He woke up in the morning stiff, sore, and confused. He was spooning Bri, but there was too many feet. He pulled his head up and looked. Bri was the middle spoon, she was holding Amanda. He put his head down, smiling. They were home.

That day they unpacked the truck and returned it, just in time to avoid paying another day. They got the furniture arranged enough and the beds set up. Amanda got the bedroom nearest the bathroom, Marc and Bri took the master suite. They unpacked some of the kitchen stuff, but they had no food to cook anyway. Marc took them all out to eat, finding a steak place that looked good.

They ordered and waited for their food, wishing they had gotten an appetizer. They were hungry! Once the steaks arrived, they all cut it to check. Bri and Amanda had gotten medium, Marc's was supposed to be rare...but it was more medium than anything. The waitress noticed he looked unhappy, and upon checking the steak and her order page, found it was her mistake. "I'm so sorry sir, I put them all in as medium. It's my fault, I'll get you a new one. Maybe the girls would like to share this?" She left the plate on the table and hurried to put in a new order. Marc was hungry, but mistakes happen. He sat back drinking his tea, watching the girls eat. A young man came up to the table.

"I heard you had an issue with your steak. I'm very sorry, I'm Mark, the manager on duty. I'll take it off your bill sir."

"I don't mind paying for the one that's cooked right, it's ok. I'm Marc too. This is my wife Briana and Amanda, a friend."

"You are a lovely couple... and Amanda, you are lovely as well. Are you in town for long?"

"Actually, we just moved here. You'll see us every once in a while, I'm sure we'll be back. Hey, for what it's worth, don't punish the waitress. I think the girls confused her when we ordered, with those two it could happen to anyone."

"Well, I certainly hope you come back. I would love to see you all again." His eyes moved to Amanda, and when she looked up at him he quickly shifted them away. "In order to ensure you come back, here are coupons for one free meal for each of you." He handed two to Marc and carefully pulled one out to hand to Amanda. "Young lady, as you are new and almost alone here, I included my name and phone number in case you need anything. We here in Texas take care of our women!" He smiled quickly at her and walked away.

"Damn, been here one day and already have a phone number! I told you you'd like it here!" Bri laughed at her friend.

"He's probably a creep or something, but he isn't ugly. It's a start. Old Amanda would call him tonight, new Amanda has to think about this."

They went home and Amanda went to her room. She looked at the free meal card and a threw it away, but then retrieved it from the wastebasket. "Just in case." She thought.

After a big shopping trip the next day they settled into a routine. Marc started work two days later, and he was working a lot. Overtime every day was almost mandatory, and he wanted to make a good impression. Amanda looked about and found a job with a travel agency in town. They were thrilled to find someone who knew the basics already. Marc refused to charge her more than $100 per month, and also refused to tell her what the apartment cost. He knew she needed a break and to get some cash ahead. Bri took a job near Amanda as a receptionist. It didn't pay much, but it got her out of the house.

After several months, Marc came home early one day and made dinner before they got home. When the girls arrived (since they car-pooled), they were tired but surprised not only that he was home but that he made dinner too! They all sat and ate and when it was over, the girls insisted on cleaning up. Then, like a synchronized team, they came out and sat on either side of Marc, looking at him expectantly.

"What?"

"Look, Marc, you're a nice guy, but this is a bit much even for you. What's going on?"

"Yeah, Marc... Love you dear, but I know you well enough to know something's up!"

"Ok, ya got me. How much do you guys like this apartment?"

"It's fine, Marc. Amanda has plenty of room too. So...?"

"Well... we're gonna have to move again."

"Oh, god, are we being kicked out? I told you I could pay more!"

"No Mandini, but we are moving. I kinda... bought another house."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it doesn't cost much more a month than this place. We'll have a yard, a bigger place, and it's new!"

"How did you afford that? I know enough about our finances to know that."

"Bri, I sold the other house back home. And the contractor we're working for was building these, he gave us a deal. It's big, and I could pick some minor changes."

"Like what?"

"Well, Amanda, you're gonna like this. There's two master suites. You get your own, bathroom included. There is also two other bedrooms. Room for a swingset in the back yard. All that stuff."

"Marc...you didn't have to do that for me. I'm not living with you forever!"

"You can if you want to... you'll always have a place to stay with us, 'kay? We have to start packing, we move at the end of the month."

Marc had the next day off, so he started packing some of the stuff he rarely used. That evening, they decided it was time to use their "free meal" tickets and headed out to the restaurant.

They all sat down and laughed when the waitress turned out to be the same one as the first day. This time she made sure the orders were correct. As they were finishing, the manager walked up. "Hey, Marc isn't it? Glad you came back. And twice as glad you brought the lovely Amanda with you."

"It is delicious, we would've come back sooner but I've been working a lot."

"Was everything made to your pleasure tonight?"

Everyone agreed and nodded their heads. Amanda noticed he was watching her and blushed. "So, I have to say I tried to be subtle, and it didn't work. Amanda, are you seeing anyone?"

"Uhh...nooo..."

"That's wonderful. I know you don't know me, and I don't know you either, but I would like to get to know you. I know this is highly inappropriate, you could probably get me fired if you wanted to, but if you are free next Saturday I am off. We could have dinner, maybe?"

"I... uhh... I don't really know..."

"Hey Mandini, I'm off too. How about we make a double date? That way nobody has a reason to be scared."

"Umm... ok... I guess."

"I've had more enthusiastic yesses, but I'll take that! Please, write down your address and phone number. I'll call you on Wednesday to firm up the details."

"Okay..."

"Amanda? One more thing... just so you know what put us in this awkward situation, it was your lovely grey eyes... They just seem to look through me."

"Uhhh... thank you." She blushed.

"I'll be seeing you all again soon. Have a good evening, and for your trouble I have some more discount cards for you all!"

The next week went by quickly, and they were all preparing for the double date. Amanda was starting to come unhinged, not finding an outfit or hair style that made her happy. Bri was trying to help and getting frustrated.

"Not that shirt, I hate it!"

"Damnit Amanda! You look good in everything! You're 36-22-34, a perfect face, he's not even going to notice what you're wearing! Here, put on this blouse and your Levi's, they always look good on your butt. I'll do your hair. NO more complaining, no more stalling!"

Bri was doing her hair after she was dressed, and Amanda was nervous all beyond her normal attitude. Bri was about to deck her when Marc walked in. "What's taking you two so long?"

"She's driving me crazy, it's almost like she doesn't want to go!"

"I do! But... I'm scared..."

"Mandini... Look, if I was single and looking, I'd be all over you. Just sayin'. So this guy's gonna like you, you're pretty, you're sweet, and you're fun. Just chill out. Worse case, we all get some free food!"

"Since you put it that way... I guess... I'll try to calm down."

Mark arrived about ten minutes later, and everyone was ready, barely. "Amanda, you look beautiful as always. I... I want you to know that I'm nervous as I can be. I've never done anything like this before. I... I haven't dated much lately. I know you're nervous. How about we get this thing going so we can move past this?"

"Mark... I'm nervous too. You're right. Let's get going, it will get better." Amanda smiled at him and took his hand. "I'll ride with you."

Marc and Bri followed them as he drove, ending up at a pier. "That old pig down there is mine. We can take a ride on the lake!"

Bri held hands with Marc as they walked behind the Amanda and Mark. "They do make a cute couple!" she whispered. Marc nodded and helped Bri across the brow of the boat.

"I know this is a bit unconventional, but I like it out here on the lake. I brought something to cook for dinner, it won't take long. It isn't much of a boat, just an old pontoon, but it's nice to hang out here at night." Mark looked at Amanda. "I should've asked, but I hope you like fish. I can have everything ready in an hour. Anybody want a beer?"

Everyone took one and they sat in the chairs on the deck for a few. Mark got asked a lot of questions, and he seemed honest with his answers. He had lived here for three years, moved from Tennessee. His parents had passed, but he clearly didn't want to talk much about it. Amanda looked at him and asked "So... what possesses someone to want to work as a manager at a steak place? Just curious. You seem smart, and I know you didn't buy a boat on that salary. Tell me, Mark, what's your deal?"

"Well... Long story short, when my parents passed I did get an inheritance and insurance. I invested the vast majority of it, and it turns out I'm pretty good at it. I'm not stupid rich or anything, and most of it is invested... but I own my own house and have some fallback money. I work there just for something to do, so I don't sit in the house all day like a weirdo. It pays my monthly bills, but nothing else."

"Mark... y'know, just so we're clear... I don't care how much money you have. I'm looking for something... I know what it is, but I don't really know how to explain it. I don't know if you're it or not, but... you seem like a nice guy. Let me help you make dinner, 'kay? We can talk alone!"

Mark got out his propane burner and set it up on deck with a large pot of oil. "Ever had fried crappie? If not, you're in for a treat. I have some salad in the fridge, and I'll fry some fries too."

"Never had it like this. I grew up in Indiana. Show me how you make it." He showed her how he made the corn meal breading and watched the pot of oil.

"It has to be really hot. That way they come out fast, just right, and not greasy." He threw a wooden match into the oil and waited. When the match ignited, Amanda looked at him scared, and he laughed. "Oil's hot now. This is how Grandpa showed me years ago!"

The fish fried quickly, and Amanda helped get the salad ready. He fried the fries last, then had Amanda get them together to eat. Once they had tried it, they all proclaimed the fish delicious. "Well, they are fresh. I caught them yesterday! My Grandpa showed me how to cook them, but I don't do it often just for myself. I'm glad to have someone to cook for!"

When it got dark, the two couples sat out on the deck in chairs. Marc and Bri were holding hands, quietly chatting. Amanda and Mark sat a few feet away when Mark took her hand. "I know this isn't the usual date or anything, but did I do good enough to get a second one?"

"Mark... it was a weird first date... but I think it's the best one I've ever been on. I do want to do this again. I... I do need to tell you something though. I... I like you. I really do. But I've made enough mistakes in the past, so we gotta move pretty slow. Nothing against you, I just... I can't just jump into things anymore. I did really enjoy tonight though!"

"It's okay, Amanda. Good things come to those who wait, right? You seem worth waiting for, and for what it's worth I'm a bit skittish too." He raised her hand to his lips and kissed it. "There was just something about you... like I knew you already, like I've met you before, y'know? I couldn't stop myself."

"I kinda do. But if we've met, one of us would surely remember. But I already feel comfortable with you... Ohh, look!" She pointed up in the sky at a shooting star. They watched it flame out.

"Hope you made a wish... I did. I can't tell you, Amanda, 'cause it won't come true. And I do want this one..."

"I did make a wish. We'll just both have to wait and see. Tell me, Mark, you've got all this, you're a good-lookin' guy, why are you still unattached?"