The Whore in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly... it used to be confidence. Now, it's kinda a habit. It's what I'm used to. I wanted to make a change in my life, so when I saw you..."

"I get that. That's why I'm here too. I needed to make a change. Marc and Bri... are the two best people I know. That's why I'm here, because they allowed it. Otherwise, I'd have been stuck in Indiana forever. I'm very lucky, I guess. I owe them everything right now."

"I owe them too... they brought you to me."

"You're sappy, y'know that?"

"Not always... I wasn't before tonight, at least I didn't think so. Hey, next time we come out here, I'll warn you and you can bring bathing suits!" He said the last part loud enough to carry to Marc and Bri.

"Hey Mark, sounds good. Not to be a downer, but I gotta work tomorrow so we need to start heading back." Marc said with a sad face. "This is really pretty out here!"

"Yeah, I love it. Let me get this beast started and we can head back. It'll only take about 10 minutes."

Marc and Bri stayed out on the bow of the boat while Amanda followed Mark up to the pilot house. He started the engines and they headed back. She put her arms around him from behind, lightly, and laid her head on his back. Mark stiffened for a second, then just let it happen. When they got to the pier, he shut down the engines and she pulled his head back and kissed his cheek. "I really enjoyed tonight... I want you to know that."

"I did too.... Maybe next week we can go again?"

"Sure..."

Mark drove home by himself and the other three drove home together. Once in the house, Amanda went and sat on the couch. Bri sat beside her while Marc went to the bathroom. "So, Amanda... what do you think?"

"He's cute, he's nice... he almost seems too good to be true, y'know? I'm just trying to avoid acting crazy about him, because I kinda want to."

"Maybe just a little bit crazy... I guess he knows you're still interested, right?"

"Yeah, already trying to set something up for next week. We'll talk in a day or two."

"Good girl. Think positive for once, 'kay?"

"I'll try. Thank you guys for coming."

"Hey, we had fun too. Good food too!"

Time moved forward as it always does. Amanda and Mark moved into a dating routine, although nothing physical was happening yet. One day Bri told Amanda she was feeling sick and she didn't go to work. Amanda called her every two hours to check, but by the end of the day Bri was feeling better. That night, after dinner, she sat down with Amanda and Marc. "Ummm...Marc?"

"Yeah?"

"I... uh... I'm late."

"Late for what?"

"No, dork. I'm LATE."

"Wait... you mean, late-late?"

"Three weeks late."

"Did you take a test?"

"Not yet..."

Marc just quietly got up and left the house, not saying a word. The girls looked at each other in shock. "Bri, did he just leave after you told him you were, y'know?"

"Yes... yes he did."

Amanda picked up her phone and called him, planning on chewing his ass. She hung up when she heard a phone buzzing on the counter. "Fucker left his phone too! I... I never thought he was an asshole! Damn!"

Bri started crying and Amanda just held her. Amanda started having fantasies in her mind of slowly killing Marc. "Don't worry Bri, we'll get through this together." She plotted as she held her friend.

Twenty minutes later Marc walked in, carrying a small bag. "Marc, you're an asshole!" Amanda yelled at him.

"Wait... what?" He looked seriously confused.

"You just walked out on Bri, just after she told you she might be pregnant! You didn't say a damned word!"

"I didn't...I... Here!" He held out the bag. Amanda took it and looked, then started to laugh.

"Bri, hope you've had a lot to drink today."

Bri looked up through her teary eyes. "Why?"

"'Cause he bought one of every kind of pregnancy test I've ever seen!"

Bri stood up and hit him. "I've been telling you you're stupid for years! Why didn't you tell me where you were going?"

"I... thought I did. I thought it, I guess, I just was so happy, but I had to know!"

"Ok, stupid... I'll forgive you, this time. I kinda have to pee, give me those things!" She read all the directions and set them all on the counter before closing the door. "Nobody's watching me do this!"

When it was all over but the waiting, she came out and brought the three tests with her. "We aren't looking until 15 minutes, so just ignore them!" They all sat on the couch fidgeting, not really able to carry on a coherent conversation. When the time was up, they all looked at Bri.

"Here goes, I guess..." She picked up the first one. "Two pink lines!" She picked up the second. "It's a plus!" She picked up the last one and read it. "This one says 'pregnant'. I guess the verdict is in!"

Marc grabbed her and pulled her tight, squeezing her hard. "Careful, don't hurt my baby!" she said, laughing.

"OUR baby... ours."

Things moved forward, with a lot less drinking than before! Bri kept working as all she had was minor morning sickness. Amanda and Mark continued dating. Two months later, after a prenatal appointment with the doctor, Bri received a text from her doctor asking her to call as soon as reasonable. She began to panic, calling Marc and Amanda at work asking what to do. Marc didn't answer, so Amanda decided to take an early lunch and went to see her friend.

"Just call him! You're panicking and don't even know what's going on!"

"I'm scared... what if something's wrong?"

"Give me your damn phone..." She dialed it and gave it to Bri.

"Doctor Stevens office, may I help you?"

"Briana Scott returning a call?" she said in a small voice.

"Oh yes, he needs to talk to you! Hold one moment."

Music played, and Bri put the phone on speaker. "I want you to hear in case I pass out."

When the doctor finally answered, he sounded calm. "Mrs. Scott, you sound upset. I didn't mean to make you scared. I just wanted to tell you something. I had to review all of the audio and video of the ultrasound to make sure. Mrs. Scott, you're having twins!"

"Oh...OH...uh... thank you, Dr. Stevens. I... I was scared before. Now maybe even more! I... thank you."

"No worries, just continue the regimen I prescribed. I will see you in a month. Take good care of those babies!"

"I will... goodbye."

Bri sat back and stared. Amanda hugged her as she sat, stone-faced. "What's wrong, girl? You get a bonus baby!"

"I don't know if I can handle one, much less two..."

"I'll help, and you know Marc will. You're gonna be fine. Just... take care of those babies, OK?"

Bri went through the rest of the day like an automaton, her mind reeling with crazy thoughts the whole time. When Amanda collected her to go home, she sat silent the whole way home.

Once they were in the house, Amanda started making dinner as Bri sat at the counter and watched. Once she had it going, she moved behind her friend. "You could do quadruplets, y'know. You're gonna be the best mom ever. Don't worry about this."

"Four? Hell no. I've... I've never even changed a diaper! I don't know how to do this! I... I... just don't want to screw this up!"

"You're gonna be fine... you have help. I'll show you how to change diapers, I've babysat before. When are you telling Marc?"

Almost on cue, Marc was coming in the house. "Telling Marc what? You never called back, is everything ok? What's going on?"

"Marc, Bri has something important to tell you...but it isn't bad news, ok?"

"Uhh...ok..."

"Marc... you know how excited you were for our first baby?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, you can get twice as excited...we're having twins!"

"We... twins... two?"

"That's what twins means, Marc. Two. Two babies."

He grabbed her in a strong hug. "I can't believe it! Two! We gotta start shopping soon! We need twice as much stuff! We... we're gonna be... Wow!"

She pulled him tightly and just held on. Amanda mouthed "Told you so!" at her. Bri began to cry, not even knowing why herself.

"You ok Bri? Is there something else going on? Why are you crying?"

"Happiness, I think. That and hormones. I... I thought you might not want two. I was a little scared."

"This just speeds things up. I wanted at least two, you know that! We'll get through the baby stage... It's ok, Bri. I think it's great!"

Amanda began serving dinner. "You have to eat up, girl. You're eating for three now!"

"I'm gonna get soooo fat... Marc's gonna be disgusted."

"Honey, if you weighed three hundred pounds I'd still love you, and I'd still think you're beautiful!"

"Careful what you wish for!"

Time moved forward for everyone. Everything was going fine during Bri's pregnancy, and Amanda kept dating Mark. She seemed to really care for him, but so far refused to get very physical. He was frustrated but he also understood. They had talked about everything, including her past. They kept the relationship low-key, but both understood it was building up to something big.

Bri was put on bed rest the last two months of her pregnancy. It drove her crazy, but she knew it was the best for her children. She would feel them kick from time to time, and sometimes she would sing to them. Her doctor had warned her what to watch out for concerning when it was time. She had false contractions, but wasn't concerned as her water hadn't broken. One morning as she moved slowly about making some breakfast, she felt some contractions but wasn't worried. When she sat down to eat, she had the largest contraction she'd ever had and felt something running down her thighs. She looked down and saw the large amount of liquid, realizing suddenly that it was time.

Marc knew it was coming soon, and his boss knew too. All he had to do was call him as he headed out to his car. Marc drove abnormally fast, then carried Bri and the bag out to his car. He flew to the hospital with Amanda being shortly behind him. Delivery went off without a hitch, and six hours later they sat the room, Bri holding one pink and one blue blanket-covered child. She was covered in sweat and tears, and Marc thought she had never looked more beautiful.

"You did it, Bri. We have two babies now... I never really completely believed this wasn't a dream until now. I couldn't have a better life..."

"We did it, Marc... we really did."

Marc was given eight weeks of vacation/baby leave, so he had two months of helping. They all learned to change diapers, feed, burp, and calm the babies (Mandy and Marc Jr.). Mark watched Amanda with the babies carefully, noting that she would be a wonderful mother someday. Near the end of his two months off, they decided to have a get-together at the house with them and Mark. Marc was out grilling when Mark arrived, and he went out to see him.

"How's the new father doing?"

"It's exhausting...but it's great at the same time. When are you and Amanda going to have kids?"

"At this rate, never. I kinda wanted to ask you something, since you know her so well. Y'see... well... we have fun and all, but... she doesn't want to do...'it'... yet. I don't know what's holding her back, but I need to figure this out."

"She's so nervous about doing it again, much less with someone she cares about. You're her first real boyfriend, true love, if you will. She's so scared of screwing up that she's screwing up!"

"I know... I just don't know how to get her past this."

"I have an idea... just plan on spending the night."

"No problem... but what are you planning?"

"Whatever I suggest, just go with it. OK?"

"Can't do worse than I'm doing now... Hey, one more question. I was thinking of proposing soon...what do you think she'll say?"

"Off the bat, I think she'll say no. Keep pestering her, and she will do what she really wants to do, which is say yes! Congrats, man. She's a great girl."

"She hasn't agreed yet... but she really is."

They all had dinner and talked for a bit when Marc suggested they play a game. Everyone agreed, and Marc went to the kitchen. He came back with a pile of sliced limes, salt, and a bottle of Don Julio.

"What kind of game is this?" Amanda asked.

"We're gonna go back a bit to our youth. A little 'Truth or Dare'!"

They all looked at each other, Bri took a hard look at Marc. "Remember the last time we had tequila shots?"

"I'll never forget that night."

"So... what are you planning tonight?"

"Just having some fun... c'mon, let's play!" he smiled at her. She frowned back.

"You get the first one, then. Amanda, you have to ask him!"

"Truth or dare, crazy boy?"

"Truth!"

"Ok... what exactly are your plans for tonight, as in, why tequila and why now?"

"Just trying to have fun with my friends, Mandini. Don't be scared, it's all just fun!"

"I don't really believe you, but... I'll let you get away this time."

They all took a shot, continuing until it was Marc's turn to ask a question. "Ok, Mandini, let's get this going. Truth or Dare?"

"From you? Dare!"

"All right... I dare you... I dare you to let Mark kiss your ass!"

She smirked and pulled her pants down, sticking her butt in Mark's face. "Sorry, Amanda, he said your ass, not your panties!" Bri laughed.

"Pull them aside and start smooching!" Marc teased them.

So he did, almost getting his tongue to her asshole before she pulled away, blushing. "Bit more than a kiss, but I'll take it!"

They all had another shot, Amanda mumbling under her breath. "What did you say, Amanda?" Marc asked.

She blushed and then answered "I said Whore in a Bottle. That's what I call tequila, it turns most of us from normal sweet girls into whores!"

Everyone started laughing at that. "Bri told me you said that the last time we did this!" Mark said.

"Well, she just had twins, so... I think it works!" Everyone laughed again, and almost on cue one of the babies began to cry.

"Speaking of which, I need to feed them. Good thing I pumped earlier. You two have another shot, Marc and me have to work! You know when one gets up the other is right behind!"

Mark and Amanda dutifully had one more. She looked at him, visibly shaking. "Mark... would you... spend the night?"

"Well, since I can't drive, I kinda have to!"

"Not exactly what I meant, Mark... I mean... well... the tequila's working, Mark."

"You... I... Amanda, I love you. I don't want you to do something you don't want to."

"But I really want to... really... and it better be soon!" He took her hand and led her to her bedroom, kissing her all the way.

When Mark and Bri were done feeding and the twins were back asleep, they went out to the living room. They could hear some very tell-tale sounds behind the door, so they quietly just went to their own room. "Marc, you have a shit-eating grin on your face. What did you do?"

"Well... Mark was telling me how they haven't gone... all the way... yet. I remembered what you told me about Amanda and tequila, so I just... sped things up a little for them."

"How do you know she was ready?!"

"Please... it was obvious, she wanted him but was just scared. I just helped her remove some of her inhibitions! Oh, by the way, and this is a secret, Mark's thinking about proposing."

"Wow... I know she really cares about him. I hope she's finally gonna be happy. She really needs that."

"Me too. I would do almost anything to see her smile again. She's been low for a long time now."

"How about I put a smile on your face?" she said as she rubbed his dick through his pants.

"You do that all the time anyway, but that will make my smile bigger!"

The next morning they all woke up late. Bri was cooking breakfast when Amanda and Mark came out, both wearing a smile. "I know you two had a good night!"

"Yes we did!" Amanda said, giving Mark a quick kiss. "I do love this man!"

Marc came out, fresh from a shower, and looked at them both. "You two look happy!"

"We are, but there is one more thing to make me happier!" Mark bent down on one knee, looking up at a shocked Amanda. "Would you please do me the honor of marrying me? I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy."

"Oh. My. God. I... I... I love you, Mark. Yes. Yes I will marry you!" He slipped the ring on her finger as Amanda began to cry. "I never... ever... thought I would ever get married."

"Well, start planning, Amanda. We're gonna do that, and so much more!"

They had breakfast, all talking excitedly about the upcoming nuptials. Mark had to leave about noon to go to work, but he left her breathless with a deep goodbye kiss. As soon as he left, she sat down on the couch and began to cry.

"What's wrong, girl? You're getting married! I thought you loved him!"

"I do... just... I can't tell you. I'm gonna be ok, I just... never thought it would happen."

"Well, it is! And look, you got your own Mark! You found him on the first day down here, too! I told you it would work out. I'm sooo happy for you!"

Three weeks went by, wedding plans were being made and Mark spent the night more often. She didn't want to go to his house yet, but he wouldn't question it. He was just too happy. One day, while she was at work, the other woman in the office was just surfing the internet and said "Damn, this shit keeps happening. Another shooting, more innocent people killed... when are they gonna stop?"

"Where at now?"

"Right here in town... The steak place down the road."

Amanda's blood ran cold... she immediately tried to call Mark, but there was no answer. He always answered. She began to gather her things. "I gotta go. I... have something I have to do!" Her coworker just watched as she ran out of the office.

She drove quickly to the restaurant, which was surrounded by police cars and yellow tape. She started running until a police officer stopped her. "Ma'am, you cannot go in there!"

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "My fiancé... Mark Dixon... he works here... Is he ok?"

"I can't tell you anything, ma'am. Hang on." He made a call on his radio, and someone came over fairly quickly.

"Ma'am, my name is Sam, Sam Archer. I'm the lead on this case. What do you know?"

"I don't know anything... I just want to know if Mark Dixon was a victim... he's... he's my fiancé. He isn't answering his phone, I..." she began to cry.

"Look, miss... I'm not supposed to say anything. What is your name?"

"Oh...." Tears flowing from her, she nodded. "I'm Amanda, Amanda Worthington...."

"He... he didn't make it, miss...but his last words were 'Tell Amanda I love her.' I thought you should know."

She sat on the curb and began crying, not caring about anything or anyone else. Half an hour later, a taxi pulled up and Bri jumped out, running to her her friend. "Oh Amanda, I just heard... I'm so sorry. Shhhhh, just let me hold you." She held her as she cried, Bri making a phone call with one hand. "Marc, come home now! Just do it!" and she hung up. She picked her up and headed back to the taxi. Her children were in car seats in the back, sleeping. Bri had the taxi bring them home, and she carried Amanda into the house, then her children. She overtipped the taxi man and went in.

"Amanda... I... I don't think I can say anything to make it better. I just want you to know we are here for you, 'kay? Anything you want, anything you need. Can you talk, Amanda?"

"Why? I can never be happy... this is proof. Nothing will ever work for me, I'm destined to be sad and alone!" she bawled out, throwing herself down on the couch. Bri picked her up and just held her, knowing this was going to be a major event in all their lives.

Marc came home, worried. When he saw Amanda on the couch with Bri, he looked at them both with a question in his eyes. Bri gave him a "shhh" gesture, and he sat on the couch beside Amanda. She noticed the movement and looked over at him.

"Marc...." She said and he just opened his arms and took her in. She lay there crying for over an hour, getting up only because she had to go to the bathroom. Bri gave Marc a quick rundown of what happened, and he started rubbing his head.