The Whore in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just when she was finally happy... this is so wrong. I just wish there was something we could do."

"Me too."

Life became very somber around the house for a while. No one brought up Mark, but if Amanda did they would talk. She was positively morose, quitting work and just sitting on the couch all day. She ate when they fed her, but no other time. This went on for three weeks. One night when Marc was in bed, Bri was staying up with Amanda. Amanda got up and went to her room, Bri assuming she had to go to the bathroom. She heard a crash in the room, and the sound of glass breaking. She ran in to find Amanda with a broken mirror, a shard in her hand as she stared at her wrist.

"MARC!" she yelled, then took Amanda in her arms, holding her still. Marc ran in, quickly assessing the situation. He took a hold on Amanda and led her out to the kitchen as Briana got a towel.

"Amanda... you cut your hand pretty bad. We need to take you to the ER. Bri, get me a towel and help me get her dressed!" He tied the towel over the cut on her hand, then turned her face toward his. "Amanda! You can't do this. You can't, we love you and won't let you!" She just put her eyes down and stared at the floor.

Once they were dressed enough, Marc took them her to the ER as Bri stayed home with the babies, and Amanda was shown in. Two hours and six stitches later, she came out. "Hey, girl, how you doin'?" Marc asked, taking her by the shoulder. Amanda looked at him.

"Marc... we gotta talk, but... tomorrow, OK? Not now." They led her out to the car and went home. Amanda sat on the couch and Bri sat with her.

"Marc, go to bed. You're exhausted. I got her."

"You don't have to stay with me... I won't do anything stupid."

"Hon... you already did. I... I want to make sure you stay ok."

"Bri.. I... I still want to, but I can't right now. I just can't. I'm safe right now, Ok?"

"Amanda... if you want to go to bed, it's ok... but I'm coming with you. At least tonight, OK?"

They stayed up for a while, Bri just holding Amanda's good hand. They went to bed later, Bri snuggling into Amanda. "We're always here for you... Always. Don't do this again!"

"Not anytime soon..."

The next morning, Bri woke up confused for a second, then realized where she was. Then she realized she was alone and began running, searching for Amanda. She found her in the living room, sitting on the couch quietly. Amanda smiled wanly at her. "Amanda, you scared me. Are...are you ok? What can I do to make things better?"

Amanda got up and went to her bedroom, coming back with a piece of paper. She wordlessly handed to Bri. She unfolded it, finding it to be the report from the ER the night before. "I know you had stitches, what is this?"

"Read it all."

Bri read, and three quarters of the way down found what Amanda was trying to tell her. "Amanda... really?" Amanda nodded.

"That's why I'm safe for a while... I'm not worth it, but... it is. She is."

"How do you know it's a she?"

Amanda shrugged. "I just... feel it. I... I need you to promise me something though."

"Anything for you, you know that."

"If something... happens... to me, I want you and Mark to take care of her."

"We won't, because nothing is going to happen."

"Promise me."

"We promise... but... we also promise not to let anything happen to you."

Bri got up to make breakfast. When it was done, she went and woke up Marc, finding Amanda asleep on the couch. She was clutching a spiral notebook that she'd had for some time. Bri gently pulled it away from her and went to the table. They ate and Marc headed into the shower, so Bri started reading the notebook. Most of it was nonsense, but when she got to the last page she read, and her blood ran cold.

'Dear Bri and Marc,

If you're reading this, I'm gone. Where doesn't matter and isn't important. I'm gone, forever. I need to tell you both some things though.

Bri--

I love you. You've been my rock since I was six. I stayed at your house because it seemed like a fairytale to me. You, Marc, your parents... I loved you all. You became the most important person in my life, and I refuse to hurt you. I refuse. I'm not as good as you are, and... I want to be, but I'm not. I will love you forever, my friend.

Marc—

Marc, I love you too. That is the rub, Marc. I fell for you slowly, I didn't even realize it until it was too late. When you brought me with you to Texas, it cemented my feelings. Mark was... the best second choice I thought I'd ever find. I thought if I had him, I could stay away from you. Now he's gone, and I know I'm going to screw this up. One night, I know I'll drink too much and try to seduce you. I love you, and I want you. You being this close to me and unavailable is slowly killing me, I'm just going to speed up the process. If I did seduce you, I couldn't live with myself because I can't do that to Bri. I can't, but I know I will try, and then I will I'll ruin you two as well as me. I can't have that.

This is why I have to go, you two. Please, understand it wasn't anything you ever did wrong, it's just that I'm not good enough. I'm sorry, I know this will hurt you both too, but it will fade. Love each other, it's what I want.

Love you both, Amanda'

Bri read the note several times. She put the notebook by Amanda and sat down, crying. When Marc got out of the shower, he gave her a hug. "What's wrong?"

"Marc... just hold me right now, Ok?" He did, and once she stopped crying, she headed towards the shower. "Marc, when I get out... we need to talk. About Amanda. OK?"

"Sure Bri... I kinda figured you might know more than me."

Bri showered quickly and dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. She fed the babies and then headed to the living room. Marc was on the couch, holding Amanda as she quietly cried. Bri sat on the other side of Amanda for a minute. "Amanda... Marc and I need to have a talk. Can you go to your room for a sec? It won't be long."

Amanda nodded, getting up and heading to her room. She stopped at the door and turned towards them. "Bri... be good to him. I'll be ok for a while, I promise. You know why." She went in and closed the door.

Bri looked over at Marc and smiled. "Hon-eeee? Will you do something for me?"

He knew that voice...and knew he was powerless to not do it. "Bri, what do you want? Anything for you..."

"Marc... do you remember the day we got married?"

"Duh... greatest day of my life until the twins were born. Why?"

"Remember what happened when we went upstairs?"

"Oh, yeah..."

"Not that part... when we took Amanda up to her room."

"Yeah... that was the day I swore off threesomes!"

"How would you feel... if... I... removed my objections?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well... what if I said we could do something with Amanda... maybe just one time?"

"I don't know... have you two been talking? Where did this come from?"

"You know Amanda has always had a thing for you... I think it's worse than a thing. I think she was only marrying him because she couldn't marry you. She hasn't said it in so many words, but we talk, and I found something. I think she's kinda in love with you. That's why this hit her so hard. She had a second choice, a second chance, and it blew up in her face. I've never seen her this low. I'm almost afraid to leave her alone."

"But... it's great to want to do this for your friend, but how are you gonna feel when you see me fucking her?" He had chosen his words carefully, being coarse to make a point.

"I would've before... but... We've been together for a while. I know how you feel, I've watched you with Mandy and Marc Jr. I feel more secure now... I just think that if we don't do something, she's gonna kill herself. I love you Marc, and you love me. I think you really like Amanda too, and I'm okay with that. I can't watch her die, Marc...I just can't."

"Bri... I can't say no to you. Just don't ever bring this up like I pushed you for it, remember this was our decision and not just mine, not just yours. Jealousy will destroy us, and I don't want that."

"Marc... I think I should tell you... sometimes, when I'm holding her, letting her cry, I... I notice how pretty she is. I notice... well, if there was ever any girl, it would have to be her. Don't feel jealous if I do something with her too."

"I won't... only one rule. We only do things as a threesome, not alone with her, okay? Me and you, still, alone is great. With her, it just can't be..."

"I was going to tell you the same thing... So, the day is still early, want to go see her?"

"Let's do this thing!"

Bri knocked on Amanda's door and called to her. She came out and sat on the couch, staring at the floor. Both of them hugged her together, Marc taking a strand of her matted hair and putting it behind her ear. "Mandini, how you doin'?"

"I'm still alive, Marc. I don't know why. If there is a god, I'm being punished."

"C'mon, Amanda. You're still alive, you can't sit on the couch and die."

"Not yet. I want to, but not yet."

"What do you mean by that? Amanda, you're scaring me."

"Marc... I told Bri... she didn't tell you?"

"Nope..."

"Marc... I'm pregnant..."

"Wow..."

Bri smiled at her. "Amanda, you've still got something to live for."

"Bri... you've got everything. I have... almost nothing. I live here by only by you guy's good graces, my parents hate me, and..."

"And what?"

"I can't go yet... because it would be wrong. I have to... tell you guys somethings first."

"Like what?"

"Bri... we share everything... but there's one thing I've never talked about."

"What? I thought we had no real secrets."

"Bri, Marc... there's something about me no one knows... and it's bad."

"Mandini... I gotta say something. First, I can't think of anything bad enough to make us stop caring about you. Second, I want you around. Always. I told you that you always have a place with us, and I mean it."

"Sorry Marc... but... I can't be here forever. Honestly Marc, you're ripping my guts out every day. I know how Bri felt when she loved you but thought she'd never have you...because, well, because that's how I feel. Mark was my close second, if you will. You are the one I always wanted, but Bri has you, and I respect that. Soon, you'll never see me again. I love you both too much." Her breathing was ragged.

"No, Amanda. I won't let you leave."

"Let me talk first... you may want me gone sooner. I know you guys, and everybody else, thought I was such a slut in high school... and I was. I never told anyone why... But I want to tell you. I have to pass this on, just to clear my own conscience. Bri, you met met my dad... remember why you said you didn't like him?"

"Yeah, I always felt like he was staring at me... but what does that have to do with anything?"

"Bri... he got me drunk on my eighteenth birthday... he... he was my first. He told me that I was only good for one thing, and that he deserved his share of it too. For... a while. I never realized that guys could be... decent... until I watched you and Marc. Bri... I have to leave, because I'll get drunk and try to seduce him. I can't do that to you... I'm not that good of a person that I can't not do it. I thought I could, but I was wrong. Bri, I love you and I'm gonna always miss you."

"Maybe you don't have to, Amanda... maybe there is another choice."

"Like what? I won't hurt you Bri!"

"Mandini... we love you too. Bri and I... we've been talking. We were wondering... well... maybe... if you wanted to join us."

"I don't know what the hell you mean. I'm already here."

"I meant join us... in the bedroom."

Her eyes quickly picked up, and she looked from one to the other. "Are you serious?"

"Very."

"I won't hurt Bri. She has to say it's ok... I just won't do that."

"Amanda, it was my idea. I've been noticing your body, and I've watched you watching me too. I just decided that if it ever happened, it had to be you. We... we love you Amanda. If you don't want to, it's ok. I just wanted to make the offer."

"In that case... you guys have to wait. I have to get a shower, I smell like a dead goat. I... I just want to say thank you, even if this is only once." She stood up and looked down at them both. "Are you guys doing this just for me, or is this something that we all want? I won't let you destroy your marriage just to make me feel good." She was visibly shaking.

"Mandini, we talked about this. We both love you, we both think you're beautiful, and we both want you to be happy. Please just accept this for what it is."

"Marc... I... I love you both too. I just never believed that you would do... this... never ever. I have actually dreamed about this. It sounds weird, but lately it was usually both of you, not just one."

"And that's what you'll get, if you get your stinky butt in the shower! We will wait out here for you, so make it quick, Amanda!"

She walked slowly towards her room, looking back at them. "This is real, isn't it? Not a dream?"

"It's real, Mandini..."

She smiled and walked into her room. Bri and Marc looked at each other, smiling. "So, you're really ok with this Bri?"

"Very much so... as long as you are."

"Well, I'm good if you are. I want this, and she needs this..."

"I know... I just want her to be happy... and... I kinda want to play a little too!"

They waited on the couch while Amanda cleaned up. Marc turned on the TV and they watched a mindless comedy for a while, hearing the shower stop and listening to her move about in her room. After 45 minutes, the door opened.

Amanda leaned against the door sill, dressed in a sheer black peignoir and stockings. Her blonde hair was up in a messy bun, she was wearing light makeup, and she had high heels on. "You guys ready for this?"

"Wow, Amanda... You really look hot!"

"You have a magic shower, Mandini! I always said you're beautiful, but... wow!"

"You don't have to flatter me but thank you both. I... just want to make sure, one last time, that you both really want to do this."

Bri walked up to her and lightly caressed her breast. "Amanda, I never wanted to do anything with a girl... except you. I know how you feel about Marc. I think we almost have to try this, just to see... all of us."

"So, Bri, watch this and tell me what you think!" she said, moving to Marc and kissing him, hard and passionately.

When they were done, they both looked at Bri. "That was... hot. I'm wet just watching right now!"

Marc took both their hands and led them to Amanda's bed. "So... since I don't know anything about this, how do we start?"

"Marc, we'll both undress you, then we can just do what comes naturally!" Bri smiled at her friend. "You take the bottom, I'll do the top!" He was naked in seconds.

"Bri... you're overdressed!" he said smiling.

"Let me!" Amanda said. "Bri, I know you don't believe it... but you really are so pretty. I've... had thoughts about you before. I never thought you'd want to, but I did look..." she said as she undressed her friend. "You have the cutest little pink nipples. Mine are big and dark...I wish mine were like yours!" With that, she bent down and took a small pink nipple in her mouth. Bri moaned and looked at Marc, who was watching avidly.

"Mandini, now you're overdressed. Allow me!" Marc said, pulling the tie on her peignoir. He slipped it off her shoulders and she was nude except for stockings and heels. She gave him a push down on the bed. He laid on his back, cock sticking up and two women looking down at him.

"I'm gonna sit on his face... I know how much you've wanted to try the other half!" Bri laughed.

He felt Bri climb over him and drop her drooling pussy on his face. He began to lick and suck, and then felt the bed move and a hand lightly grab his cock. She stroked him a few times.

"I've wanted to do this since... well... forever!" he heard Amanda say, then he felt a tight wetness surround him. She moaned and started moving very slowly up and down. He knew the girls were doing something as he heard the smacking of lips and occasional moans. Bri began to move on his face, and he knew she was about to come. Amanda was using her pussy to grip and let go of him, and he was trying not to come himself. Suddenly, she pulled off of him.

"We need to reorganize... Bri, lay down!" Bri laid down and Amanda got on her hands and knees. She bent down to her pussy and gave it a lick. "You taste amazing! I always knew you would!" Then she wiggled her butt and looked at Marc. "There's room for you back here!"

Marc moved behind her and grabbed her hips. "Mandini, I think you kinda want to be pounded a little...so..." Then he put himself in her and slammed home.

"OH!" she said, loosing her place for a second. "Do it, Marc... I'm gonna make Bri happy!"

Marc began to move in earnest, grabbing her breasts and tweaking her nipples while he moved in and out. He heard Bri moan when he slapped Amanda's ass. He held off as long as he could, but the excitement of the whole situation was too much. He emptied himself in Amanda as he heard Bri began to moan. When she felt him come, Amanda could hold back no more and her thighs began to quiver as she came, hard. Marc finished and lay down on the bed, and Amanda fell over too. Bri leaned over and kissed Marc. She got up on her knees and licked him clean, giving him the beginning of a new hard-on. Then she crawled over to Amanda and leaned down to her pussy. "It's so small and cute!" Then she began to lick the combined juices out of her, tasting her husband and her best friend at the same time. Amanda didn't think it would excite her so much, but Bri quickly brought her friend to orgasm.

"Wow... this is fun! Are you sure you've never been with a woman before?" Amanda teased.

"Never... I just did what I like done to me! I have to say, you both taste good together!"

"Well, girl, it's your turn next. Once he's ready, you get to ride and I get to taste!"

"Once he's ready? Have you noticed me?" Marc said with a laugh. He was standing straight up and ready to go.

"Okay, you lay down again, this time I get to see her ride you! Hope I don't smother you though..." she said as she climbed over his head. Bri straddled his groin and picked him up.

"This is how we did it the first time, remember Marc? I still like this..." she said as she lowered herself down on him, groaning. As soon as she was all the way down, Amanda lowered herself onto Marc's face, rubbing her wet pussy across his nose and chin until he grabbed her hips to put her where he wanted.

After they had all come again and Amanda had cleaned Bri's pussy of Marc, they all laid back on the bed breathing heavily. "Marc, if we never do this again, I want to say... you're really great. It was actually better than the dreams I had." She was lightly gripping his cock. "Sometimes... technique is ok, but real feelings... that.. seems to be the best!"

"Well, thank you, I guess. I don't know about doing this again, but it certainly was fun!"

"Marc, we ARE doing this again. Probably tonight." Bri was smiling at him. "I... I never thought... Marc, don't be mad... but... I never thought I could love a woman like that! I... think I love you both. Marc, please, don't be mad!"

"Why would I be mad? I just found out I can love two women. I love you, Briana Scott, but I also love you, Amanda."

"Marc.... I... never thought I would hear you say that... not like that, I mean. You... really do love me? I've been falling hard for you for two years now. It was killing me, because I wouldn't ever ruin anything for Bri. Now it turns out I'm kinda in love with her too, y'know what I mean? I... guess I love you both."

They all looked at each other, shyly and giggly. "Did we just all declare that we are all in love with each other?" Bri asked with a grin.

"I did, Bri. I kissed a girl and I liked it!" Amanda grinned.