The Whore of Babylon's Birthday

Story Info
A woman gets creampied by four men on her special day.
11.2k words
4.09
12.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dagan had just got her first house with her boyfriend, Max, in the neighborhood where she always wanted to live: New Babylon. It was a suburban place in the Cordova division of town, and Dagan couldn't wait to deck out the exterior in grey, contrasting the bright houses surrounding them.

The process took years, and it seemed like gathering their stuff in boxes took even longer. They were still unpacking a week later at a leisurely pace. They had been there a full week, and the excitement was in the twilight stages. The unpacking began to get cumbersome by a small degree. But it was necessary, and they kept at it, ripping tape and shoveling out loads of their stuff. But there was a new vision to paint the horizons: Dagan's birthday, which was tomorrow. The ninth of April.

The thing about Dagan's birthday... She and Max had been together for seven years, since she was twenty and he nineteen. Somewhere between when Dagan was 22-23, she cheated on him. When confronted, as she did not hide it, she stood on graceful ground and told him. "I sleep with other people. I actually need to in a way for my stability, but we won't get into that. If this is going to be an issue: There's the door."

Max thought about it. He didn't want to leave Dagan. She was an extraordinary woman with a we're-talking-wide variety of music, a degree in nursing, and she was beautiful and wonderful around his parents. Other than this need to see other people for nights, she was very good at being perfect. He didn't entirely enjoy the idea of her doing this, but he could live with it under a stipulation.

"Dagan, my sweet, if that's what you need, let's talk about this. Work it out."

So, that was how they came to an agreement: once a year on Dagan's birthday, she could go out and basically do whatever or whoever she wanted. But the same thing applies for Max. Once the smell of betrayal was cleared in the air, and once the initial year of its practice came and went smoothly, it was apparent that this was working. Thus, they had been doing this successfully for five years now. There wasn't any conflicts, because the nights they spent with others were not discussed. The other respectfully didn't want to hear about it, and this was honored.

Dagan's 27th was tomorrow, and the real excitement lied in her plans. Dagan was a demisexual, and when she first cheated it was with a friend of hers named Skylar. She wouldn't be seeing him tomorrow in particular, but three other men during the day. This wasn't a night of rampantly looking for friends to fuck. This was laid out in advance by her and another male friend, NJ.

Besides Miles and NJ, there was also Casper. The four of them agreed to an arrangement. They were to assemble at NJ's pad, and while Dagan got ready, they'd wait in the living room. But once she had herself together, there was a bell she would ring. When the bell was shook, the first person would enter the room where Dagan kept. Then the second, then the third.

She had never fucked Casper, but she heard he was kinky. NJ was a subtler type. He had a kinda smallish penis, but was quite good at fulfilling needs of Dagan's. And Miles... Miles was... packing heavy artillery.

Dagan couldn't wait.

That morning, Dagan left after her boyfriend wished her a good time over a pancake breakfast post shower and other routines.

Dagan pulled out of the New Babylon housing district and headed off towards the sex store. She was a semi-regular and knew one of the retail workers.

The store smelled like silicon and fresh-out-the-factory clothing. Lingerie on mannequins were displayed at the front of the store. Colorful, barely-there clothes as to draw in customers, it wasn't a big store, but their items were above average quality. Dagan had enough birthday money for three articles. She wanted each of her lovers to feel special.

She said hi to her retail friend, Candice, over a purple slip with lace.

"I almost bought that," Candice told her.

"I think I'm almost gonna buy this too, but I wanna look."

"What are you looking for? Something dirty, romantic? Having a special night with Mac?"

"Maybe tonight, but today I'm supposed to be sleeping with three other men."

"What?" And if these words were in a text, there would have been like twenty question marks, such was the nature of Candice's surprise.

"Yep," Dagan said simply.

"I didn't know you were into that."

"Depends on what you mean by that. Max let's me go out and party for my birthday. He does the same. No discussion, just a day of freedom."

"Wow..."

"I know," Dagan replied.

"Well, we gotta help you decide what to wear. What about this?"

"Hmm. I know all the people I'm gonna sleep with. I've been dwelling on it. One of them is name Casper. I've never slept with him, but I've known him since I had that part time job at FedEx. He's the only one that I don't really know what to buy."

"Girl, wear something white. It's y'all's first time, and don't look at it in the light of... virginal. If that makes sense. It's just kinda fitting to me. I think our white selection should look good against your skin too."

"That's not a bad idea. Let me see."

It was easier that the clothes were separated by hues and shades and negatives. They patrolled the aisles and found this all-fishnet white thing.

"I bet I can easily cut the boobs out of this and make it extra kinky. I heard he's into some stuff, so to speak."

"You've made this decision?"

"I think so."

"What's the other dudes like?"

"NJ," Dagan got closer so Candice could hear her whisper better.

"NJ actually doesn't do much penetration... He's more appreciative of my body and doing other things basically."

"Okay. You might wanna go grey. I don't know why," she laughed, "but... grey just looks good on you, period. But why not something simple?"

"Hmm." Almost instinctively, Dagan lifted a little gown off the rack. "This grey slip fits the description. I like the price and it's not complex."

"It looks great! Soft, too."

Dagan drifted towards the red section. Candice followed her.

"And this last man then?" Candice's interest piqued.

"His name is Miles. And Miles... girl," Dagan told her excitedly. "This man has this massive cock. Like it's legendary."

"Legendary? He better know how to use it."

"I'll get him to do it right."

"That's my girl."

"So what do you think?" Dagan brushed her fingers through the crimson articles like she was strumming a piano.

"I'm surprised we have to discuss this. Red, girl. Red for sure." And they both laughed.

This one was ultra sexy. Cost a bit more cause of the extra pieces, but Dagan had a feeling it would be worth it. Black thigh highs with garter. A red and charcoal lace bra with matching thong with a butterfly ass.

"You need lube?"

"I already have some I bought off of Amazon. I was going to also bring my plug to fuck Casper, but I can't find it. It must've gotten lost in the move."

"Let's see here," Candice helped her.

Browsing the plugs, she convinced Dagan to invest in a plug of a soft variety with a medium bulb. The silicone was a matte, pink color and it had a jewel on the end in the shape of a heart.

"Have fun!" Candice waved goodbye after Dagan checked out. "Give me a good review with the code on the receipt. Ten percent off next time!"

"I got you, girl. Thank you Candice! Love you!"

It was time to go to NJ's. It was about noon.

She drove towards NJ's place, turning onto the weird road that didn't have any lanes, but was as wide as about five or six, then made a left into a patch of suburb. NJ's house was a condo-like duplex of a higher standard than the ones across town.

She locked her Nissan with a press of a button and walked up to the door, knocking to the rhythm of a song by The Killers. Dagan liked music. She had a playlist for the occasion, all filled with sexy jams.

NJ opened the door. He had about seven and a half inches on her, a man of twenty four with hair stuffed into a beanie. He had on a jacket though he was at home, and underneath he wore an anime shirt. It actually looked a lot like hentai. The white contour of a woman covered in cum with her tongue out was stamped on it. She wondered how she could've mistaken it for anything else.

"Not going out today?" Dagan teased him.

"I might pull out, but I'm not going out," he said, smiling. They hadn't had sex in two years, or it might've been three. He was excited.

"I'm gonna tell you this right now, you're not pulling out. I want all the cum in my pussy."

NJ didn't miss a beat. "I can do that."

She stepped in the door, pulling lightly on his cheek. "I know you can."

She picked NJ's house because first of all, it was clean and tidy. A handsome home he shared with two roommates who as far as she was concerned just left for work.

"Want a drink?"

"I'll have one."

"We have... vodka and sprite, Coke and rum. Your choice."

"I go dark. You know that."

"Anything you want."

NJ strolled to the dining room on the other side of the house and Dagan took a seat on the couch.

NJ put his cocktail and hers on the coffee table centered with a fake lotus in a shallow bowl, and slid coasters under the glasses. Dagan started giving Candice 5 stars on the website for the sex store.

"So what have you been up to this morning?"

"Oh," Dagan recalled the fine moments of the A.M. she shared with Max. "We had a decadent breakfast with pancakes and eggs and raisin toast. He made me a mimosa too."

"Fancy," NJ said, taking a drink.

"But mainly I've been excited about what's going on." Dagan submitted her review and looked up from her phone. "Oh! Do you have a pair of scissors?" Her memory jogged.

NJ got up. "One second."

He returned with scissors from a drawer by the sink in the kitchen.

"What do you need them for?"

"I'm cutting the tits out of this piece I bought at the store for the occasion."

"You bought something cool?"

"I bought four things that are cool. One thing is an anal plug," she mentioned first, "which I know isn't your thing, but I also got lingerie for each of y'all. Cause I love y'all so much."

"Nice. You know I love you too."

"You're so sweet, NJ."

"I try," he said, taking another drink.

Dagan finally sipped her rum and Coke. Fresh, even if the cola came from a two liter. And the rest tasted like Captain Morgan.

"So are they still coming over?" NJ asked. "You heard anything?"

"Casper gets off at one. Miles said he's coming after he runs an errand. They'll show up around the same time I bet. Like two at the latest."

"Gotcha. So how do you plan on doing this?" he asked after another sip.

"Well. I bought this little ringy bell at the thrift shop. The antique store, whatever."

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna stay in the guest bedroom and when I'm ready for y'all to come in, just listen for the bell."

"Heard," NJ said. "Sounds fun."

Dagan had been so careful planning this, she made all three of her friends take blood tests going on three weeks ago. They all came back clean. She went with each of them as incentive. Single men, she was aware they hadn't slept with anyone since then. Casper and Miles even told her they'd save all the cum for her, so they can properly breed Dagan. And by proper, they mean like blow a huge load into her pussy.

"I'm so excited," Dagan confessed again.

NJ turned on the TV and played some anime. Dagan sat there on her phone, browsing Pinterest and keeping tabs on Miles and Casper.

"I'm leaving now," Casper told her around 12:30.

Dagan's heart jumped. "You got off early?" she guessed.

"Yep!" he answered with a smily face. This was followed by another message that read, simply, "See you soon!" with a winking emoji.

"Casper's almost here."

"Where does he work again?"

"Over there at Sam's Club."

"Oh, he should be here in fifteen minutes then." He sighed.

"What's wrong?" Dagan asked.

"Nuts hurt," he looked into her eyes and smiled.

Sure enough, fifteen minutes later, Casper knocked on the door and NJ got up to open it.

"Hello, hello. Dagan here?" came Casper's voice.

"I'm right here!"

"Hey, sexy."

She giggled, smiling with her voice. "Hey Casper..."

She stood up cause he wanted a hug. "Mmm," she said twisting him around in a half spin.

He had on a plain beige v-neck under a flannel. His jeans looked cleaner than normal. He was a carpenter, and his job was messy, but they must've not been busy, cause there was like one stain on the knee and that was it.

"Can he have a drink, NJ?"

"Sure. What do you want?"

"Anything clear?"

"Yea just gimme a minute. Do you want a shot or...?"

"Shot's fine." Casper sat right next to Dagan and put his arm around her.

NJ handed him a bikini-breasted shot glass filled with Absolut.

"Thanks man."

"No problemo."

"So, to Dagan's ass?"

The birthday girl laughed. "To my ass."

They clinked their glasses.

The three of them chilled and observed the anime, except NJ, who was putting a little more effort into watching it. Dagan texted Miles to see how long his errand was going to take.

"Bank line almost as long as my cock," he answered boldly.

This made Dagan almost instantly horny. But she was now completely certain that this was going to throw down. Her blood pressure went up a tad in anticipation right then. She came back down to earth when she realized this meant more time was required.

She had been wondering about how to transition into the sex in the beginning. The more she thought about it, she put together a sort of plot. It would be better if Miles showed up and she wasn't here. She didn't wanna just sit around and shoot the shit for a minute. She wanted to be ready. So she stood up.

"Guys," and they both turned their heads in eager attention.

"I'm gonna go to the guest room and prepare. When Miles gets here, talk amongst yourselves if you wish. I want you first, NJ, since it's your house," she winked.

He smiled back. In his head, Dagan could imagine his gratefulness at being first. It was part of their agreement anyway, like they had discussed in private.

"Then you, Casper. You win second."

"Fine by me."

"And I want Miles last. I'll be in there. Okay?"

"Yes ma'am," Casper answered.

"Alright," NJ said, the excitement in his own voice present.

"Mk," and Dagan turned on her heels and strolled across the living room to the hall.

It was a dark corridor. In the distance she could hear NJ breaking the ice with Casper.

"Fuck, dude," he said, and Dagan opened the door.

The mattress was sheathed in off-white sheets and a slate duvet. Three pillows were arranged below the headboard. There was a lamp that was turned off by the window, and Dagan went over and shut the blinds, pulling the string on the lamp.

Then she started rummaging through her bags to find the grey slip she was gonna don for NJ.

Slipping off her Vans, she then stripped her skirt and tights, her camisole and button up. Naked, she looked in the full length mirror on the closet door and admired her body. She had tattoos of paws on her hips, and a piercing in her naval, others in other locations. She had shaved, mostly, save for a landing strip of hair that decorated her pussy.

The slip fit nicely. She bought a size smaller than her actual measurement as to make it tight and cling to her, and cling it did. She loved the way the Timberwolf colored lace traced her breast, and how the dress came down to only mid-thigh.

She remembered she had a choker she took off the other day and crammed in her purse. She found it in the front pocket and put it on. She didn't want any hickies anyway, she couldn't help but think.

Just in case anyone wanted to use her new toy as well, she put it on the nightstand.

She laid on the bed and looked at her phone, still on Pinterest, judging the top one hundred songs that people think would be classics. She had heard most of them. Like 90% of them. She started listening to the ones she never heard of out of boredom, and if she liked the sound she would put them on a different playlist.

She was in the middle of doing this, getting kind of invested, when Miles texted her. "I'm here."

Her heart did that jumpy maneuver again. "I'll see you. You're the best for last by the way."

He sent back a single wink.

Fuck yes, this is starting, Dagan thought.

So she obtained the bell from her purse. She decided to wait three little minutes. Give them a moment.

This bed is gonna get so messed up, she thought.

She shrugged, walking back over to her purse and producing the little Bluetooth speaker she had. She plugged it up to the charger and the charger to the outlet, then turned in her playlist. She had premium on YouTube, so there wouldn't be any awkward commercials.

The playlist began. She turned the volume up just above medium and the Across the Universe version of "I Want You So Bad," came on. The guitar segued into the ringing of the sex bell.

Out in the living room, NJ stood up and wordlessly made his stroll to the bedroom. He opened the door. Dagan was waiting for him on her back, her arms beside her, behind her a little. She was propped up with her legs sort of snuggled together.

"Hey my love," she whispered. "Been a while, huh?"

He walked over to the bed and smiled crookedly. "You look ready." Joe Anderson began singing the lyrics.

"I am."

"Guess I'll have to taste your pussy to make sure you're clean. You didn't fuck that boyfriend of yours this morning did you?"

She shook her head no.

"Good. You know I like clean pussy." He started to climb on the bed, on top of her.

Their lips latched. The thrill entered Dagan's body and she took hold of his face and brought it closer to hers. She felt dirty, really dirty even, so within seconds she had her tongue out, and they were licking each other's tongues outside of their mouths with a slowness good enough to tease, but fast enough to signal an eager lust. She kissed his teeth and tongue, moving around his almost like she was giving head. He moaned against her mouth, and before Dagan knew it, his hands were around her throat. She gasped. Her boyfriend never choked her. Wasn't his thing. NJ applied a grip that was more or less comfortable, and squeezed. The air slowly left Dagan's lungs, but there was enough for her to not feel anything that resembled pain all that much. It was a lighter form of suffocation, and when the air left completely she tapped his shoulder and he released. The orgasmic feeling of that first breath back made her moan.

"Again," she told him, kissing him fervently.

His hands moved from her breast back to her throat, and he leaned back up so he could watch her face blossom with color. She held her breath too as to not resist and make the loss of air easier. She wheezed but didn't tap, and he held on longer. She breathed like a mouse under his hands.

When he released her, she felt intensely high with oxygen. In a smooth motion he had her legs up in the air and was eating her pussy before her daze lifted.

"Ahh! Oh geez!" she hadn't expected this. All thought had kinda ceased for a moment.

He ruffled his head in Dagan's delicious, so-far clean cunt, licking it in long stokes, with one finger inside her. Dagan looked down and watched him coat her pussy in saliva, wiggling his tongue around her clit. They made eye contact and she started stroking and fingering his hair.

"NJ..." she sighed, still out of breath. "Mmm..."

Little black spots dotted her vision in the dim room. He sucked on her pussy lips and clit, making sounds that weren't even submerged in the music. The next song played in the background, transitioning ironically into "Lick It," by Sukh Knight. She clutched NJ's head and started grinding into it, wrapping her legs above his shoulders as to lock him in.