The Whore of Babylon's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He made a muffled sound and went further down, pointing his tongue and drilling into her vagina. His thumb moved to her clit and rubbed.

She positioned his hand better and he resumed messing with her clitoris. She softly began to whimper and cry out at the sharp pleasure.

She almost came and then she told him to stop.

"Did you come?"

"I don't want to. Edging," she told him. The way Dagan looked at it, she liked the thrill of coming from Mile's bigger dick, but mostly she desired that thrill of all this cum in her pussy. She came all the time with her boyfriend. It seemed intimate. Other people made her feel a little too much, and like was mentioned if she were to cum at all, it would be from a big hard dick.

"Oh, okay," NJ uttered a little dejectedly.

He removed himself from eating her out and groped her round smallish titties. He kissed her and plunged his tongue in her mouth.

"Can you taste your cum?" he asked.

"Mmmhmm!"

"Good."

He fucked her mouth with his, rubbing her head and bringing it closer to him. He inched away and buried his head in her neck, not tenderly kissing the flesh there, even going as far as to bite at her shoulders, bringing the slip down to expose her breast.

Her nipples were both pierced with little tiny barbells that made them sensitive. They were thankfully not fresh. He had masturbated to these decorated tits for going on five years, since he first laid eyes on them in a flash. She had literally exposed herself in his room, showing them off.

Aware of this, he dabbed his tongue against the nubs of her bosom. Dagan looked downward to see this. He had his eyes on hers as his tongue went over and over her nipples, and she moaned at the sight. What a good vanilla boy.

"Fuck me and cum in my pussy," Dagan wanted.

She had given him the time of day to the near-extent she would allow. To be frank, she was worried about the time of the other people. She didn't want it to be a quick affair, but in her mind there was a lot more to do with less vanilla men.

NJ had different ideas. He was fucking Dagan. He planned on milking the experience a bit more.

"First let me fuck those tits," NJ told her, whispering against her boobs.

"You wanna fuck my tits? Hmmm..." Dagan legitimately pondered. It wouldn't be so bad to give NJ some more lovin'...

"Then let me see that dick."

NJ stood up and proud like a masculine Statue of Liberty. The song faded. The baseline of "Dragonaut," by Sleep, filled the room as NJ slid down his khakis and dramatically hauled out his dick, which at the hardness he was came up to just about five inches, shaped a lot like what Dagan would reluctantly call a chode. It was unpleasant to suck on. But NJ wasn't asking for that.

"Slick your tits up," he told her.

"My oil is in my purse..." she kinda faltered at the fact she hadn't sit it on the nightstand or something.

She knew NJ didn't want to go through her purse even though she trusted him. She had to get up with her tits out and wander to the bag and produce the oil. Turned around, NJ actually grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back towards the bed. She landed beside him with a flop.

"You have it?"

"Right here."

"Pour some between your titties."

She opened the bottle and a shallow pool of oil cupped in her hand. She slicked the valley of her breast with it, smoothing over the B-cup hills until they were basted.

NJ got on top of her, his belly in her face. They both aligned his dick in the meridian of her chest and she pushed her breast together. Naturally they didn't enclose his dick, but on three sides he was covered. He started rocking back and forth, his balls touched her diaphragm and he groaned, looking at her tits and his own dick.

"Fuck. I love my dick between your tits."

Dagan believed she hadn't done this before with NJ. She was glad he was enjoying it. He started to move up his pace and she could feel the hard veins in his dick, so tender was she. She smoothed his stomach beside his naval and touched his hips. His belly was gilded with hair. His skin was cold, as the dermis around his gut was respectively far away from his heart. She put her hands on the small of his back to guide him, but this was the breaking point for him.

"I'm about to cum," he warned.

"Then get your dick in my pussy, baby... here you go."

She released her hold on her close friend and spread her legs as far as they'd go. He pushed her thighs back even further and pushed his greased chode into the shaved cavern there.

"Oh fuck. Your pussy is gonna make me cum."

"Cum, my love," she encouraged him. "Fucking cum inside me."

Silently, signaling with the depth of his thrusts and the pause that followed, Dagan could tell his dick had started pouring cum inside her.

She moaned. "Ah, yes, baby."

He gasped and breathed, looking at his dick inches inside her pussy. When he pulled out, promptly, a soft stream of healthy, watered-down cum dripped out and wet the sheets.

Dagan looked up at him. A proud lover.

They were quiet for a minute before Dagan told him, "Next!" and laughed.

"Dirty horny girl. Can't get enough cum can you?"

"I like being dirty..." and Dagan was ready for that already. Again, she heard Casper wasn't as vanilla as NJ.

NJ returned to the living room after slipping his shirt back on and pulling his pants up to his hips, tightening his belt.

He emerged from the room looking satisfied. Extremely, actually, smiling, having being first to fuck Dagan.

Casper immediately got up, "My turn."

Miles looked at him with a sly smirk. His arms were folded. No matter what, he thought, he knew Dagan was looking forward to his big dick.

Casper knocked. "Ready?" Having forgotten the part where he would wait in anticipation for the chime.

"Almost!" she cried. "Just gimme a moment."

She climbed into her white fishnet dress with the breasts cut out. Her tits exposed, she laid on the bed and rung the bell. Casper's wait was over. He opened the door silently and laid eyes on her. She was lying in her stomach with no panties, looking over her shoulder at him.

"Hey Casper..." she said, smiling.

"Holy fuck..."

She giggled. "You like what you see?"

"Fuck yes," he said softly. "God you're so sexy."

She smiled. Casper had a girlfriend, but he was polyamorous. This was within everyone's bounds. He slowly crawled on top of her, his unzipped jacket kissing her back as he kissed her, taking her mouth with his. He quickly moved into his kisses, making out with her in a clean but passionate fashion that made her moan. She rolled over and took his head in her hands, lip locked, as he touched her breast.

"Be careful," she told him lightly. "They're pierced."

For the first time he noticed they were decorated with barbells. "I'll be careful," he said.

He jiggled her tits in his hands as he closed his lips back onto her. Ardently, he began licking them, differently than NJ. His tongue was less bumpy, almost creamy, and his lips around her nips felt more fervent, like he had indeed been wanting this for a long time.

"I've wanted this for a long time," he in fact confided, almost tenderly.

"Now you have me. I'll do anything you want within reason," she told him.

He pressed his lips to hers and pulled back to tell her, "I want to lick your dirty pussy."

This was new to Dagan. But it didn't come as a surprise. Hell, she might have been wanting something along these lines.

"Oh!" she cried at the thought.

She arched into his body and he brought his hands to her thighs. "Spread your legs, please."

So she did. He maneuvered around so he could see her pussy. It glistened with cum. There was even a sheen to her inner thighs where NJ's cum had dropped out of her. He gathered her legs and ass in his hands and lifted her up as he sat upright on his knees.

"Spread your legs as far as you can."

She eagled unto him as he told her, and without hesitation stuck his tongue deep inside her, lapping at the cum there. She called out for God louder than expected, and she hoped her lovers in the other room heard her, which they did.

Miles turned to NJ, his eyes on his phone with the anime still on the screen, and mumbled, "Sounds like the guy's got heat." But it was a confident remark. A statement that entailed he was packing much more.

Meanwhile, Casper kept eating Dagan's pussy. He fucked her used pussy with a tongue that very well scooped cum out of her. He licked it in long laps like a mutt, moaning, and Dagan sensed a degrading vibe.

"Can you sit on my face?" he requested.

"Yes I can."

"Oh yes..."

She let him lay down on the bed, swapping places. He got on his back and put his hands on her hips as she lowered herself over his face. She sank into a tongue that desperately wanted her pussy. She was sure all the cum that wasn't deep inside her had been licked up by Casper. He nuzzled into her cunt. She pet his hair and gasped a few times, clutching into his longish locks.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Fuph yea," he replied, muffled by her thighs around his head.

"Then keep eating my pussy. That's right."

She stayed on top of him for a while, even going as far as to bounce up and down. She asked him to stick his tongue out and he separated his face from her, using his tongue deliberately and less messily.

He massaged her rapidly, flicking and sucking on her warm lips, scraping his tongue over her pearlish clit, before sucking on it, nursing it, with fast vacuumy motions.

She had established within herself that she didn't really wanna cum for these men, but Casper was giving her pussy a lot of attention. One orgasm wouldn't hurt.

"Keep doing that, keep doing that. Ahh, I'm going to cum."

He pursued her release, keeping on keeping on eating that pussy. She sat all the way down in his face and her build up came to a zenith, which she enjoyed rather quietly. It sucked all the energy out of her brain and it existed as if through her very breath and skin. Because it wasn't a vocal orgasm at all, but intense enough, and as she came down she panted, removing herself from him to lay against the headboard and breathe. "Whole Lotta Money" had been narrating this climax.

"Did you cum?" he asked.

"I didn't mean to but I did," and she knew this would make him proud.

She was right, he was a lot more confident. He kissed her again, smooching her lips delicately. But the tables were about to turn. He opened his eyes mid-kiss and eyeballed a weird shaped thing on the nightstand.

"What's that?" he asked.

She turned around, having completely forgotten about her plug.

"Oh! That's an anal plug."

Casper sucked in air through an O his mouth made. "Holy shit can I put it inside you...? And fuck you...?"

"Oh please," she told him. "Do!"

"Oh yes."

He grabbed the soft silicone shape from the table. He discovered the lubricant next to it, as she had put it in a better spot after she had gotten titty fucked.

"You want this in your ass?" Casper asked gingerly. "I'm gonna lube this up and put it inside you. Can you turn around?"

Dagan did so. She arched her ass into the air, even spreading herself for him.

He groaned at the sight of her opening up to him. Literally. They'd never had sex. He didn't expect it to be this good either.

"Oh fuck."

He positioned himself above the split between her cheeks and spit a droplet that landed just above her asshole and made its way down. Her little pink asshole flexed and he felt almost crazed. He fervently began coating the plug in FuckWater. He massaged the outside of her anus in the good, non-sticky lube. Then his fingers. He let her know there was gonna be something in her ass soon, so at first, with all of his will, went in slow circles around the circumference of her asshole. As slow as he could attentively be, he pushed his thumb into her, surpassing her threshold with the gentility of an experienced lover.

She sighed as she felt his appendage in her ass.

The silicone made contact with the wet star of her ass. It felt like a kiss. Dagan could vaguely see their shadows on the curtain from the lamp. She liked the silhouette of Casper's body fucking around with her ass. "Brain Stew" played as this scene unfolded, which Dagan always found sexy cause Billy's voice was sexy.

The plug went in deeper in sync with the hard hits of the guitar, stretching her ass. He was going slow enough, so there wasn't any issue so far. He spit on her again, this time in a quicker, less drooly way, then did it again in succession. Then he asked her if she was ready, and promptly inserted the entire plug, watching intently as her ass swallowed the silicone, and disappeared to the hilt.

A jewel looked up at him above her pussy.

"Fuuuck."

"Mmmm. Fuck me as hard as you can Casper."

"Yes m'am," he told her.

He hadn't even removed one article of his clothes. With him behind her, his body was still a mystery to her, except for how it would feel inside her. She wondered how big his cock was, but she was ready.

He rubbed the outside of her cunt with his head, which, much to her surprise, was a lot bigger and more shapely than she had imagined.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise. She moved her head around, but obviously couldn't see his dick. It was actually kinda kinky that way. More anonymous, even if he was her friend. It was half and half. A cool twist to a first time.

"You want this cock in your pussy?" he asked, still joy sticking his head around the outside.

"Yes, yes. I want your cock in my pussy."

Casper looked down at her jeweled asshole. He pushed on it, creating a pressure sensation within Dagan. Then with his hand, he pushed a good two inches inside.

"Oh!" Dagan moaned once more. "Oh my God, I didn't know you had such a girthy cock."

"Seven and a half inches," he told her, pushing it by a few centimeters but generally telling the truth.

His cock was about as big as a cylindrical container of spices you'd get at the Dollar Store. Nice big cock. Miles had more girth on him, and more length, like a swollen bicycle handle. Since Dagan's goal was to get fucked good by big cocks, it was working out well so far.

"Can I go harder?" Casper asked, pulling her out of her own head.

"Yea. Smash that pussy..."

He dived in and out at a pace like a human sewing machine. Dagan's body bounced with his thrusts. As a carpenter, he had a lot of stamina. His cock rocked the plug inside her, bumping against it. She made her vagina tighter, kegaling, flexing those muscles around his dick. He wasn't hitting a spot deep inside her cunt that felt amazing, and it sent waves of pleasure through her, but she wanted his cum.

"Are you going to cum inside me?" she asked to make sure.

"You want me to cum inside you?"

"Yes please. I want you to cum gallons."

"You are my lust, you know that?"

She giggled, sighed, and relaxed with her ass in the air, getting fucked contentedly. He slowed down and watched his dick pull out, shiny with her cum, and he told her suddenly, "Get on your side and open your legs."

"Oh?"

"Right now, please."

"Mk," she answered, moving her body as to let his cock slide out.

She comforted herself on the bed, noticing the wrinkles in the sheets from so far two bodies fucking her on it, and as Casper got behind her and spread her legs into a V, she mentally pictured how this looked and immediately started moaning.

"Ah! Ah!" she so forth moaned.

She roughly threw her head back just enough to miss Casper and began crying out hard. The picture was helping. She took her palm, licked it, and put it against her clit. Once Casper saw around her body that she was masturbating as he pumped his cock into her, it triggered him.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum. Don't pull out?"

"Oh please no! Cum, Casper. Cum inside me."

"Oh shit. Fuck..."

"Ahh," Dagan felt the warmth and relief coasted through her. She had two men's loads in her pussy. This was great. Holy shit, she felt like a slutty whore. And it felt so good.

"Ah, fuck," were her words as he cock slipped out of her. Both of their genitals were saturated in cum.

"Damn, Dagan," Casper said breathily, rolling over on his back. "You have like... a cum smoothie inside you."

She laughed genuinely. "I know!"

"Feel like a slut?"

"As a matter of fact I do."

He zipped his pants. "Good," he said.

"The last guy is gonna fuck you soon, I assume."

"Yea..."

"Well, I'm the best so, don't you forget it."

"I won't," she flattered him.

He gave her cheek a peck.

"Get fucked and prosper. Happy birthday."

"Thank you Casper."

Dagan sighed and laid back on the bed, feeling satisfied much to her surprise. How typical after an orgasm. She plucked the plug from her asshole and it made a popping sound. The idea of Miles was almost not exactly interesting to her, but she knew she might not have wanted this, but she needed it. This was her birthday. The queen of New Babylon, at a ripe 27 years old. What a trip.

She wanted to look back and say that on this day she committed these acts. So, with that in mind, she lifted herself from the bed and searched her bags for her articles. She struggled out of the fishnet dress and stood there naked, admiring herself in the mirror. She lifted a leg up to look at her pussy. Creamy cum had began its course down her legs. She began to recall the two moments where her friends came inside her, and actually began to get off again on Miles. In her head, she was sucking his cock before it penetrated her.

She removed the plug and tugged her garters up her thighs, attaching them to the garter belt which she had secured around her waist. She buckled the bra, fluffed her hair and leaned back on the bed, restoring her energy a moment.

Then she rang the bell.

Out in the living room, Casper was leaving. He had heard the bell before departing, and felt a twinge of sadness as he parted to be with his girlfriend. That was hot. He hoped to do it again.

"My turn," Miles said, chuckling at once awkwardly but evilly.

"Have fun," NJ said idly, his eyes on the TV, legs propped up, pretty content with the situation and how it went.

From his perspective it was already over. He was just waiting for Miles to fuck Dagan in his guest room so he can recluse fully back to his anime.

He heard Miles open the door and blinked hard as he imagined them fucking. But this quickly died away, and he tucked his hands behind his head.

In the distance he heard Miles go, "Hey there, you dressed up for me?"

"Just for you. This outfit is exclusive."

"I like the human body," he told her, implying he was more about nakedness, "but you look great. I actually like the garters," he said honestly.

"Well, you know, who doesn't?"

"Folks with no taste," he said, taking a seat on the bed.

Dagan rolled over onto her side and touched his back, rubbing his muscular shoulders. He was a fun person to hug with all those muscles and his tight little belly, but they were gonna do more than that. But hugging being the only thing they've done, the tension was on.

"Man, I've wanted this for a long time," he admitted. "You were totally hot when we met, and now you're in this bed ready to fuck? Aren't you?"

"Mmhm. I want you to fuck me." She sat up and titled his head so she could kiss his neck.

"Well, first, what's on the table?"

"Anything you'd like... but maybe except anal penetration. I haven't been conditioned to take as big of a dick as yours."

"Alright then," he goes, and quickly he turns around and locks Dagan in an embrace.

She embraced him back, moving into his body in an at-first familiar way. He started making out with her, and his tongue was like a snake. He grabbed her hair and forced her onto his lips, pumping his tongue behind her teeth.

She moaned around that tongue, imagining all it could do.