The Whore of Babylon's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot as fuck," he determined.

She smiled up at him. "Good."

"You're going to go back to your boyfriend?" Miles asked.

"Yea. I will. Have a happy rest of my birthday. You were wonderful."

"Best for last," Miles said, locating his workers jeans.

He zipped up and put on his shirt.

"Give him a kiss for me," he cast back at her as he exited the room.

Dagan just made a small laughing sound. "See ya, Miles."

"Back at you. Till another time."

Dagan laid back as the door closed. Miles left NJ's house with a brief, crisp wave.

NJ returned the favor with a snap and a pointing motion, then went to check on Dagan after locking the door.

He entered to a red and black laced Dagan sprawled on the bed.

"Have fun?" he asked, taking a seat.

"Fuck... a lot," she answered honestly.

He scratched the back of his head at his slutty friend, smiling faintly. "Good," he said. "I'm glad you did."

"Ah, I better get home. Max is waiting. Maybe I'll get more cake... more ice... cream," she said, and giggled at the word "cream."

"And I hope you do." He scruffed her head. "Little cute slut."

Dagan dressed in front of him, graciously thanking him for the wonderful time.

"No problem. Happy birthday."

"Bye NJ!" she cooed out the door.

"Later!"

Dagan went carefully to her house, a tremble in her gut from all the sex. She couldn't wait for tonight. She had a certain feeling about it.

She returned home and Max was in the living room. Dagan snuggled up next to him after a chipper "Hello."

Max asked, "So, good time?"

"The best time."

He leaned over and claimed her with a kiss, then in a swift move, mid-smooch, he laid a hand in her breast. Dagan felt like he wanted to own her back for all her mischief. She was going to let him. Let the record be four men juicing her pussy with cum. She could live with that for now.