The Whore of Babylon's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I actually got a surprise for you," he said, "birthday girl..."

"What is it?" she asked, nonplussed, secured on his lap now, facing him.

He pushed his hands up around her titties, massaging them in that rough manner that really made his lust obvious.

"Here, stay on the bed."

In one motion he sort of lifted her up and sat her down. Then he walked to the left of the door and picked up a Kroger bag. She noticed he had been carrying it when he walked in, but hadn't guessed it was anything for her or them.

He turned around and unzipped his pants, Dagan heard.

"You wanna close your eyes?"

"Sure. I can," Dagan consented, then obeyed.

She sat there looking pretty with her batter lashes closed, her smoky eye smeared at this point, but only slightly.

She heard a box open. Then Miles went, "Okay, here we go."

She felt little sounds of what sounded like jacking off in a bowl of cream. It was very interesting. He heard his footsteps and felt his presence before her.

"You can open your eyes now."

Dagan's eyes fluttered open, and she gasped aloud.

"Happy birthday..." he congratulated her, grinning.

Dagan was eye-level with a massive erect cock with strawberry cake glazed all over the shaft. Little bits of cake fell to the floor, but it was maintaining. The smell of baked cake filled her nose.

"Oh my," Dagan couldn't help but say.

"Are you gonna lick it off?"

Dagan answered by taking a throat full of dick. She had to clean it off well if she wanted it in her pussy. Her only concern. Cake mushed around her mouth and she had to keep licking her lips. She would occasionally take a finger and rub it around the outside of her mouth and gathering it up to taste the cock-flavored cake.

She scrubbed the head of his shaft as to make sure that was clean, then took to licking it, hungering. It was a huge cock by her standards. Sticking straight out what had to be eight and a half inches to nine and was as as round as her actual ankle. Monster dick. Hardening in her mouth under her rain of kisses.

She stuffed the monster into her mouth and sucked hard, pulling a moan out him. She couldn't reach the part where his dick came into his hips. There was no way. She could do about halfway.

But did she lick his cock. She went down this halfway mark but even more than she could take, and humbly succumbed to the size of his dick and gagged. It made him feel larger than life, which he already was.

"I like when you choke on my dick," he told her.

"Mhm?" Dagan asked, his cock filling her mouth.

"Yea," he told her simply.

She made sure every bit of cake was consumed. It dissolved in her mouth and she swallowed the sweetness and icing. Whipped, she noticed. She thought it was nice that he remembered her favorite flavor, after a discussion some weeks ago about him asking if she was going to get a cake for her 27th. She has said no, that she had outgrown the cake and ice cream and candles, but this was different.

"You get all that cake off?" he asked.

"I think so," she said, removing his cock from her throat.

"Can you make sure?" he asked, encouraging her.

She smiled around his dick enclosed in her mouth. Sucked and licked him almost lovingly. After all, he was a good friend. She was actually kind of relived he asked her to suck and clean him more. There was a little more at the base of his penis. She drenched his cock in saliva and made sure to get every inch. He shaved his hair so getting to the flesh around his groin was no problem. She double checked his balls and looked up at him with her lips attached to his scrote. He moaned thankfully. This particular engagement was always ticklish to her boyfriend, and sucking balls was very exciting. It was a treat to kiss them and wrap her lips around them, nursing them.

Now that she had given him plenty of head, her attention to his sack gave Miles a fervent idea.

"I heard you want my cum in your pussy. That's what you told me."

"I really do. Please," she answered, her big beautiful eyes looking up at him as she ate his balls.

He chuckled like a carnally sinister villain. "Then I'd like some more... attention," he said, putting a hand to her head, keeping her there.

"What kind of attention? I'll let you do whatever."

"It's really more of what you'd do to me. I'll do the same back if you want."

"Yea?" she asked, ironically kissing him around where his bush would be.

"Think you could lick my ass?"

Dagan had vaguely an idea prior to this sex that he was into that. After all, he mentioned he "really appreciated the human body." That usually meant all of it.

Dagan leaned back, her shoulders out, tits hanging out of her new claret bra.

"I'd be happy to."

His expression didn't change from that evil grin. She looked him up and down at his muscles, painted with old tattoos. Really she was clearly in a giving mood, so eating his ass would be no problem.

He swung himself around to get on the bed and he gave her a little scruffy scratch on the head.

"That's my girl," he told her, then laid down on his back.

His legs were still on the bed, albeit spread. His balls hung over his crack. Dagan approached him on the bed, her back arched as she took a step knee by knee across the covers. Her ass rose in the air like a monarch about to take flight.

He was a little heavy. But when he took a hold of his thighs and held them up, it was easier to spread his cheeks. He smelled and looked clean, like a man who had taken a shower and took but a brisk walk in the spring. Dagan could see his eyes glistening, his face looking relaxed if it weren't for his lip curling on the side. Something told her a woman hadn't given him this pleasure in quite a while, or maybe even at all. For all she knew, this could have been a fantasy of his finally acted out.

She looked up at his face she leaned forward and pressed her face against his ass. He continued to hold his legs with with one strong hold while his hand tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek. When she moaned her tongue slowly made contact with his asshole. He groaned back at her and resumed holding both legs up, this time stronger as he flexed against her touch. She felt his ass relax and she pointed her tongue. She had just began rimming him, and he switched again to one arm and held her face inside the split of his ass. He pulsed around her tongue, groaning on softly.

Dagan felt her pussy heat to an amazing degree. He started jerking off his massive prick and her cunt felt even warmer. She licked him hungerly up and down his perineum, massaging his taint there with a teasing tongue.

"Ahhh, ahh," he looked down, his voice humming in his throat, to see she still had her big pretty eyes open.

Her face slipped down and she pointed her tongue more, moving her head as to go deeper. The penetration made his nuts harden. He wasn't about to burst, but he wanted to cum. If Dagan hadn't needed his cum in her pussy, he would very well stroke his dick to orgasm with her tongue in his ass.

But he did not. He let go of her head and she came up for air. A trapeze wire of spit crossed the bridge between her mouth and his asshole. She panted before going back in, moving her face so her entire mouth was around him, and she sucked on him, building up what became a dense pressure. She replaced his hands with her own and her grip sort of danced up and down his cock. He was moved just to watch her fingers coil and flutter on his dick tenderly until she grabbed the base and made the flesh there bounce up and down his cock.

She sucked his ass more, and was prepared to until he gave her further instruction. He was warm and wet now with her saliva, and she fucked him some more orally, subsiding her head movements to enter his asshole as deep as she could get, pulling in and out. She could go deeper than expected, and Miles's groan signaled to her that he didn't expect this much attention, this much excitement from this.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep doing that," he warned her.

She subtracted her tongue and simply flicked her tongue over him. "I want your dick in my pussy," she told him before going back to rimming him.

"Then you better turn around so I can," he at last gave her the command she wanted.

"Yes sir," she said between her final licks.

She arose from stimulating him.

"I never licked your ass," he mentioned as she got on all fours just opposite of him on the bed.

"To hell with my ass," Dagan told him. "My pussy deserves all the attention. And all your cum."

"You should rub your clit as I fuck you. I want you to cum too."

Dagan considered what to do. She did admit she wouldn't mind cumming on a huge cock, though it maybe borderline too intimate for her. But she just ate his ass to perfection, so maybe cumming wouldn't be such a bad reward.

"Do what you want," Dagan told him. "I want that fat dick spurting in my pussy at the end is all."

"Then get ready to stretch," he told her, his cock in his hand.

He positioned himself behind her and spit on her asshole, teasingly massaging the wrinkled, tight hole there with his thumb.

"I wouldn't mind having this sometime," he told her confidently.

"Mmm, next year maybe. Mmm I want that cock. Please..." she asked nicely.

"Your pussy is so fucking small and tight," he told her, using his other hand to poke around.

"It's your pussy right now. Abuse it."

"I can't help this ass. You sure I can't just taste it a little?"

Dagan felt a surge through her body. Here he was begging back, really wanting to lick her ass. How could she refuse? After all, it would be a shame on her to just hurry up.

She arched her back. "Okay, Miles. Fucking lick my asshole."

"Mm."

He absolutely dove down. He had a straight and narrow tongue, and really quickly he locked his entire mouth around her hole and pumped it deeply, the threshold accommodating around his tongue. Dagan's pussy warmed.

"Oh my god," she squealed. Never had she had her ass eaten with such enthusiasm.

He moaned as he gave her oral. He spread her cheeks and spat once more into the divot of her ass and flowered her asshole with his fingers, showing her pink inside. He slithered his tongue around the smoother flesh there. Sensitive as it was, the inside of her anus exposed to the heat and pressure of his tongue.

"You like me rimming you, Dagan?" he inquired sweetly.

"Oh yea, baby. Mmm I love you eating my ass."

He anchored himself back, stroking his cock.

"Play with your ass for me, baby."

She reached around and smoothed a finger around the ring of her anus. She gyrated her hips in a circle and arched into her own fingers, putting two of them inside herself easily. She did minimal penetration, but kept spreading it, and soon had the idea to simply open her cheeks wide for him, proceeding to pulse her sphincter, so her little asshole pushed and pulled for him in sight.

Her pussy was so wet that a drip had formed dangling from her lips. When Miles noticed, he leaned back over, sighed, and sucked on his fingers until they were hygienic enough to his knowledge to expose the inside of her pussy and admire the pink inside.

"Oh your fucking pussy is begging for it now. See what eating your ass did? Now you're ready for my cum."

"Oh yea, fucking bang me."

Miles sat back up and leveled his penis with her pussy. The warm dip that enclosed around his head felt immensely good. It was with eagerness that he pushed a few inches inside, moaning all the way.

She rubbed her clitorus simultaneously as his cock slipped those few inches in and out of her cummy pussy. She felt extremely wet around him, her insides soaked in the juice of her friends. She was warm from all the former attention, but this new cock was different enough to give her an entirely new sensation. His head felt bulbous as it teased the entrance to her vagina. The thickness made her arch her back into it, wanting more fast.

He pushed a little more ways into her slipperiness, opening her asscheeks and watching his cock stretch her little hole out beneath it. He put his hands under her garters and pulled them back and let them slap her ass.

He watched her little asshole the entire time, smiling. The flesh of her pussy clinging to him was a sight as well beneath it. He kept her asscheeks in his hands and soon began bucking really hard really fast, and sooner than Dagan could process it, what was the size of a ripe zucchini was buried inside her. A cover of "Closer" by a solo artist was thumping in the background. She grunted deeply as her lover thrusted one, two, three quick times.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"Oh yea. You like this fat dick?"

"I love your fat dick... I love your fat dick," she told him in a chant.

"I'm not done yet. Roll over on your back," he told her, pulling out and smacking her ass.

"Oh!" Dagan's pussy felt empty now, and the hollowness inside her having not yet cum left her craving more big cock. She would let him do whatever as long as he had more of that cock. She thought about her man at home and how she would arrive back there, a cunt stuffed with cum. The thought made her flex her pussy at her will in excitement. She felt a drip of cum slide out of her.

She flipped over onto her back, spreading her legs wantonly, but Miles yanked down her wired lace bra and pulled her smallish titties out and ran his straight and narrow tongue over them. His body, swollen with muscle, felt great against her lithe frame. She felt smothered in hard, lusty man. He flicked her pierced titties with a sensual tongue and played with her wet, used pussy, making rounds with his thumb over her clitorus and shaking the pads of his fingers on her pearl.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and felt his still-hard dick bump against her ass and thighs. What a man. Hulk of a man. Good thing he wanted her so bad. She was really expecting fast and breezy, but this was good. She hoped NJ was out there still watching anime, checking his watch, listening to her moans as his crush got plowed and tongued and fucked by this big-dicked man. At once she thought again of her pussy getting eaten to perfection by Casper, and NJ's hands around her throat. She had gotten all the attention. Hell of a good birthday.

"Let's do this again," Mike's said in a way that brought upon a surge of adrenaline to her heart. He didn't expect this to be a norm did he?

Dagan was jogged out of the stupor of having her tits sucked. "Huh? Excuse me? We can't do this on the regular, Miles. This is exceptional--" she explained in defense mode.

"No," he said, sounding somewhat bothered, then recovering. "I meant.." he enunciated, "more anal. Let's go in reverse. I'll tongue your ass some more and you lick mine and then I'll cum inside you. Promise. Make up for the fact I won't get any until a year or so from now."

"Mm," Dagan sighed, relieved. "Since you put it that way..."

"Yea?"

Dagan pulled her legs up from beneath him and eagerly opened her asscheeks back open for him. Without hesitating he ducked down and his head was buried in her ass. He yanked her up, folding her legs back and he had her tail-up, her shoulders on the bed.

His eyes looked into hers and he made slow blinks, exposing his long deft tongue. Soon Dagan could feel it after the surprise died down. She began moaning, her lips agape, her eyes batting closed. He shut his eyes to bury his tongue as far into her asshole as he could, wiggling it within her anus.

"Oh my god, fuck..."

"Your ass is so clean. I wish I could fuck it so bad..."

This time Dagan just titled her head back and moaned. He knew the answer already. She touched his cheek with her hand and then dared to slip it to the back of his head, letting him know that his tongue in her ass was where she wanted him to be.

She pictured them on the bed together, her legs doubled over, his face buried in her. She groaned at the thought, reaching up to pull herself apart more. Before she knew it she was in a passion, and whatever she wanted seemed like a possibility. She whispered, "keep eating me out baby... oh yea, deep inside... there you go... fucking tonguefuck me."

He did as she pleased, a chuckle in his throat. His head moved like a sidewinder with his tongue even deeper in her hole. He filled her ass with his tongue, slithering about.

He moved his head above and dropped spit into the wet circle of her ass, watching his saliva fill the moist pink hole that had conformed to a wider spread because of his tongue. He inched a little ways away and stimulated her, making slow flicks around her asshole and inside, peeking.

Dagan's POV was from above, and she felt so wet imagining how Miles looked. She was ready to give back. She initiated his pleasure.

"Roll back on to your back," she told him.

"Yea babe."

Subtracting from her ass, he went back to his former position, unabashedly opening his own ass for her to tongue. Dagan went for his balls first, taking his entire right half of his sack in her mouth. He mmmed and looked at her feasting on his balls. She licked and probed them in her mouth, creating relaxing sensations. Her hands wrapped around his cock and played with it, his scrotum in her mouth. His balls were hairy unlike the rest of his groin, but Dagan didn't care. She stuck out her tongue and whispered moans against his nuts and roamed his pink sack. She went up and licked the underside of his dick, no longer sweet in a baker's way but hot and vaguely salty from being in her pussy.

She made flicking contact with the tip of his dick, then slowly, very slowly, made his way to his ass in one long lap. Her nose rested against his taint, and she sighed and breathed in his scent, rimming his asshole, more hairless than his nutsack.

"You like licking my asshole, baby?" he asked slyly.

"Oh yea..." Dagan's voice took on a high, sexual pitch.

"That's a good girl. Show me how much you love licking my ass. I knew you were naughty..."

She moaned, a heated eagerness to please him filling her head, making her lick him with intensity. His ass flexed as she put her tongue inside. She ate him out with such feverish joy and intent that she had to come up for air, breathing heavily before pushing her tongue back between his cheeks. He held her head better against his asshole before quickly resorting to spreading his own ass, the pink within him showing. She poked him with a sharp tongue, in, out, and around. Her face was coated in her own spit.

"Fuck yea baby..."

Her pussy was so wet she could feel it dripping down her thighs.

"I need that dick. Make me cum," she said between deep, shuffling motions between his asscrack.

"I'll do it baby, I'll do it. Little more, work for it."

She gasped in need, and noticed he was jerking himself off at a quick speed, his mouth an O. They locked eyes and Dagan started spinning an open palm around her clit.

She pushed her tongue in as deep as she could and he reacted with a sucking gasp. She was past his asshole. She licked him inside, filling her mouth with his taste.

"Yea baby. You earned it. Flip over, now, I'm gonna cum."

She twirled around on the bed and spread her cunt in a V. He was inside her very near immediately. And it only took about three hard bucks like a stallion before he was releasing.

"Ah fuck, here I cum, here I cum."

"Ahhh!"

Dagan felt hot spurts of his cum and sighed. She hadn't orgasmed, but this desire inside her was quelled. Three hot loads of semen in her pussy from different guys.

Dagan looked over her shoulder at Miles, who had his hands on her hips, spurting the last of his orgasm in the shallower regions of Dagan's pussy as he fell flaccid.

"Damn..." he sighed. "That was intense."

"Good intense?"

He turned her around and cupped her chin until they were mouth to mouth. Briefly, they kissed.