The Whore Wife Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
John orders breakfast, Mia tips the delivery guy.
2.1k words
4.51
41.3k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,444 Followers

The alarm went off at 6:30am, as it did every morning. John was a creature of habit. Mia was a bad sleeper, prone to restless nights and sleeping in to lazy mornings. That ended today. She would rise when he did, service him properly and begin her day when he did. She would be happier that way. He knew it.

He silenced the phone's buzzing and looked over at her sleeping form. Her face was crusted with the dried spit and cum from yesterday. She looked soft and sweet in her sleep. She was prone to insomnia. Sleep never came easily to her and when it did, it was usually restless. Not now. He doubted she'd had a better night's rest in her life than last night, covered in his cum, plugged in the ass.

He stroked her breast, pulling her nipple out from over the top of the corset, thumbed it to a hard peek. She smacked her lips, the crust of cum breaking, and licked at them.

She moaned when he tugged her nipple harder and used his knee to knock her legs open. He slid his hand down to palm the sticky wet expanse of her bald cunt. He could easily mount her now, fuck her fast. His dick was hard, as it always was around her, but it would be better to make her wait.

She moaned sleepily. He lowered his hand and tugged experimentally on the plug.

Her eyes popped open, and he couldn't stop the chuckle that rose in the back of his throat. Such a whore—she just needed to be shown the way. Even now, it was surprise tinged with pleasure that had her moving, rolling her hips into him. She'd be a good ass slut for him when the time was right.

He tugged the plug free, and she cried out.

"Go shower, Mia. Wash the plug, do what you need to do and come back to me."

Her brows lowered. Mia wasn't used to being ordered about. She usually did the ordering. Not anymore.

"Unless you'd rather the bigger plug."

Her honey-colored brows drew together. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because it's what you need, sweetheart."

She blinked her eyes fast, as if tears burned in them. "I thought you loved me."

"I do, my beautiful cunt. I love you very much. It's because I love you so much that I must do this."

"That makes no sense. You're treating me like a—"

"A what, Mia? I'm treating you like a whore?" He rolled her onto her belly and unhooked the stays of her corset, drawing his finger along the hard red lines it had left on her skin. Unclipped the garters and rolled them down her waist, drawing open the garter belt.

"Yes. You're treating me like a whore."

He laughed good-naturedly. "Of course I am. That's exactly what you are."

Naked before him, free even of the plug, he examined the body that was now his, pulled open her ass cheeks, probed her pussy.

His dick twitched.

Not yet.

"I am not a whore."

"But that's where you're wrong, Mia. Does your cunt not get hot at the very idea? Tell me, truly, does it make your pussy clench and drool when I call you whore, when I tell you that your opinions don't matter to me, that your sole purpose from now on is to do what I say, to open your holes to me. You are my wife, my love, my sacred responsibility, and my personal whore, and as such I will take care of you. I will see you fed properly, filled up with cum, sated with orgasms, relaxed with the bliss that comes from knowing you are well loved and protected. You will sleep better, know true fulfillment. All I ask is that you open yourself to me, fully."

"As a whore."

He laughed smugly and squeezed her ass. "Now you're beginning to see."

She blew out a long breath, like she was thinking it through.

He trailed his fingers down, slid them inside to find her hot and pulsing, her cunt liquid and ready for him. He wanted to fuck her badly. But not yet.

He swatted her on the ass hard enough to make her squeal. A bold red palm print bloomed across he pale skin. "Now go the bathroom and shower, wash your ass carefully, take the plug and clean it, dry your hair and put on your makeup, come back here and hand the plug to me. Ask me to please put it back in, call me sir. Our flight leaves in five hours. So, we need to head to the airport soon. Don't take too long."

She narrowed her eyes over her shoulder at him, so he slapped her ass again, even harder. She scrambled off the bed on wobbly legs and, and, with the plug in her hands, disappeared behind the bathroom door.

She came out forty minutes later, naked, her dark blond hair flowing down her back, her makeup elegant and subdued, the fat pearls in her ears and around her neck gleaming. His classy wife. No one would guess to look at her what a whore she really was.

She crossed the room and stopped in front of him. Her cheeks were as bold and pink as the inside of her pussy. She lifted the plug and held it out. "Please, sir. Will you put this in my ass?"

He smiled but didn't take the plug. "Well done, my love. Put it in your mouth."

Her mouth tightened.

"If you don't. I'll go get the 8" one."

Pink lips parted, and she lifted the head of the plug that had just spent more than twelve hours inside her sweet ass, and slid it into her mouth. He hadn't even asked her to take it deep, but she did, pushing it back so far she gagged and tears came to her eyes. She pulled it out, then shoved it back in a few times. He was impressed.

"Lovely. Keep that there, as deep as you can take it. Climb onto the bed, put your face into the bedspread, reach back and spread your ass cheeks wide. Don't drop the plug."

She closed her eyes for a long moment, but her nostrils flared. Her lips closed and her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked on the plug, and made her way to the bed.

"Spread your legs wider."

Her back bowed, her ass lifting high, her knees splayed wide, her pink cunt on display, her face in the covers, the end of the plug sticking from between her lips, eyes wide and intent.

"Are you wet?"

She paused for a moment, blinking, then slowly nodded.

"Because deep down you like being treated like this."

Again, the pause and the nod. He laid his hand on her ass and she sucked in a long breath, her eyes drifting shut. His fingers teased the entrance to her pussy. She was wet. So wet. Her fingers sinking into the meat of her ass, pulling the cheeks apart, baring both holes wide, just for him.

The doorbell rang.

Maybe not just for him.

Perfect timing.

Her eyes snapped open.

"Don't move, beautiful whore."

Her fingers on her ass tightened, parting her cheeks, her asshole stretching wide, the plug in her mouth shaking as her eyes trained on him. She let out a long groan of protest but didn't move.

The honeymoon suite had a foyer, a large sitting room and a massive bed in the center of the room. When he opened the door, there was no possible way the server, pushing his room service delivery cart could possibly fail to see the beautiful blonde naked on the bed, her ass and pussy facing him.

Just in case though, John directed him to set up the breakfast service on a table three feet from where Mia knelt on the bed.

John couldn't help my grin as the server sent a few cautious glances at his wife, a bulge forming at the front of his pants., as he laid out the plates of fresh fruit and eggs. It was a nice hotel, however, so he was well trained. The server proved unflappable. "Would you like me to pour the coffee, sir?"

"Yes please. Two," John said. "My wife likes hers with milk. I take mine black. Isn't that right, honey?"

Mia moaned around the plug.

The man poured with shaking hands, and Mia barely moved a muscle, her bare ass and cunt exposed.

"Will there be anything else, sir?"

John hesitated. "Actually, yes. My wife has a problem, you see. She needs something in her mouth and her ass. But she only has one plug. Could you help her out?"

The server's brows lifted and his eyes darted to Mia on the bed. "S-sure. Yeah. I could, I could probably help."

John took a seat at the table and lifted his coffee. "Good. Put the plug in her ass and see what you can come up with to put in her mouth."

The server hesitated, then, moving slowly, like he was waiting for John to start laughing or tell him this is a joke, he reached for the plug in Mia's mouth. She whimpered when he drew it out.

A long thread of saliva stretched between her lips and the plug, glistening in the morning sunlight streaming through the windows.

"Is there any lube, sir?"

John nodded. "Bedside table."

The server found it, and used his fingers to prepare Mia, who hissed and moaned and shivered on the bed, but submitted to the strange man's probing fingers as the delved into her most private of entrances. When he slid the plug firmly into her ass, Mia pushed against it, and John could have sworn she sighed with relief.

"Now," said John musingly, tapping his newspaper against the table as if he were well and truly stumped. "What could you use to fill her mouth?"

The server, more confident now, fingered Mia's pussy. "I could use my cock, sir."

John opened the newspaper, and put his feet up on the chair opposite him. "Now there's an idea. I like that. A mouthful of cum would make for a nice breakfast, don't you think, Mia?"

Mia just moaned on the bed, her cunt so wet it shone in the morning light.

"Lay down on your back, Mia. Let your head hang off the bed. And ask the nice man to fill your mouth."

Her eyes popped open and she glared, but after a moment, she crawled down the bed and lay down on her back, her head hanging off the side, at the perfect height to service the delivery man's cock. "Please fill my mouth."

The server opened his pants so fast, the buckle of his belt slapped Mia in the face and she cried out. The server took advantage of her open mouth to push his cock into it. He was longer than John, but slimmer and his cock slid more easily into her throat.

"Spread your legs, Mia. Wide. Show him that beautiful pussy."

She did. Her tits jiggled as the delivery man slammed against the back of her throat.

She shifted, got the angle right. Mia, the filthy whore, was beginning to take pride in her work already. The delivery man, more comfortable now, gripped her tits like handles, held her still, stepped forward so his cock rammed deep.

It didn't take long before the server took her head in his hands, wiggled his hips, working his dick deeper down her throat, grunted hard and poured his seed straight into the gullet. Her neck tightened as she struggled to swallow it.

When the server pulled out, a bubble of cum came with it, and without encouragement, Mia lapped at it.

"Very nice, Mia," said John. "Now, let's eat."

The server left quietly and Mia took a seat at the table still naked, tears in her eyes, nipples hard, breathing ragged.

"Are you horny, Mia?"

She was quiet.

John eyed her over the edge of his newspaper. "I asked you a question. Are you horny?"

"Yes."

"Did it turn you on being treated like a whore?"

"Yes."

"Did you like servicing the hotel staff?"

"No."

"And yet you did it anyway. Why?"

"Because you told me to."

"And that turns you on?"

"Yes."

He sipped his coffee. "Good. Soon you will do it because you want to, but for now, it's enough that you do it for me, and that it arouses you. When we are done eating, I'll let you fuck my cock until I cum. Then you can get dressed for the day.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,444 Followers