The Whoremaker Ch. 04

Story Info
Mikey meets the girl from the bus.
2.8k words
4.59
10.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all the support, I enjoying writing as much as I enjoy reading your comments. Positive or critical.

It's been a few weeks since the classroom incident, and while rumours about it continue circulating. Many of the students seem to be more active during English. Expecting something will happen, many of the boys seem to have actually started liking the class. While some of the girls, those who had exposed themselves, became extremely self-conscious. They would constantly be lowering their skirts or tightening their zippers, they felt naked even when they were fully clothed.

Mrs Robinson herself seemed unfazed by all of this, she continued her monotonous reading of the textbook and demonstrations of grammar, literary devices, subject verb agreement etc.

Ellie had not said a word to me, if I entered a room, Ellie would leave. If I looked her way, she'd look away. If I even tried to talk to her, she'd pretend I wasn't there. I didn't want to force her to talk to me, come off as a creepy guy who can't take a hint. It's just she was my best friend, or at least in my eyes. What the hell happened, it was a blow job, and she even asked me to test the demonic powers on her.

Another niggling issue was the dizziness was back with vengeance, my head was feeling immense pain and I hadn't done anything sexual. Masturbation didn't help, or even stop it. It clearly fed on human lust, much to my dismay. It was still an improvement, 22 days without a crazy sexual incident. Avoiding public areas was the best way, go to school, focus on class. Go straight back home, stay away from mom. Which was hard because I could tell she felt devastated about what transpired when dad caught us.

I sat inside home room, Ellie had moved from her spot. Wonderful surprise, now she couldn't stand being near me.

Mr Atkins spoke up.

"Class, I'd like to welcome a new student."

It was her, the black girl from the bus. Different this time, no makeup or the fancy clothes she had worn in the bus. I assumed she went to one of the wealthier schools. Why was she here, though?

"This is Joleen Foster, she's transferred from. Oh, please remind me, where did you come from again?"

Joleen spoke up, her voice rather timid compared to her screaming 'fuck me' on the bus. "I'm from John Hopkins, sir."

"That's right, well please make her feel welcome. Will anyone volunteer to help show her around?"

I quickly raised my hand, partly because I needed to know what happened for her to suddenly switch schools. I felt a deep guilt.

The sudden interest in her was something the rest of my class deemed as infatuation. They started giggling and snickering.

"Clark," Atkins continued, "You seem particularly interested in miss Foster here. I hope you intent to actually show her around and not, as you kids say, shoot your shot."

These got a few laughs from my classmates, I didn't particularly mind that. I'd already been embarrassed thoroughly throughout these few weeks.

"No sir." I shot back. With a stern face, standing my ground that this was purely noble in nature.

"Okay, well Joleen, Michael here will spend recess showing you around."

Joleen nodded, and even took Ellie's now vacant seat.

Recess...

I did chat up Joleen, I was trying my hardest to be polite. To bring a smile to her face, I got a few laughs. I joked about some of the teachers, Mr Atkins hairline. Mr Snyder's comb over, Mrs Engels flabby arms. Joleen seemed to be enjoying herself, she liked the rumour mill. Yet ironically hated being talked about, she revealed her adoration of clothing. How this new start came with new rules about her clothing.

"This is the science lab, you may never ever go inside it. It helps to know in case you're looking for someone."

"Ha, yeah, no thanks. I already find Math impossible." Joleen chuckled. As we walked down the halls, I was pointing out what each and every class is. What subject, which teacher, and some small general like which bathrooms stink.

Her attire was more peppy than what she wore in the bus, a pencil skirt. Some shiny black school shoes, white socks and a jersey.

"Did your old school have a uniform?"

Joleen frowned, a painful memory maybe? "Um, no, they were just like you guys."

"If you don't mind me asking, what made you switch schools."

"No reason," she quickly answered. Like she wanted me to drop the topic.

"Okay, um, well this is the last stop, the library."

We entered inside, and I explained that she needed to get a library card before she could borrow any book. It could be for at most a week before they add charges to your school tuition. Joleen went to chat with the librarian, whilst I spotted Ellie, sitting alone.

"Now or never." I said to myself.

I approached her, hoping the fact we were here. Where it all happened would perhaps allow a real conversation.

"Ellie?"

Ellie looked up, her telling blank expression.

"Can we talk?"

"No, go away," I took a few moments to process the complete dismissal.

I sat down opposite her.

"Please tell me what I did wrong. Was it because of the whole powers thing, because I don't think it's real. All a coincidence, right. Please just talk to me Ellie, come on. You're just gonna cut me out of your life."

I pleaded with her, almost begged her. Ellie got up and decided to pack.

"Just stay away from me." I felt like crying but knew that would only make the situation worse.

"Hey, what's wrong with you!" Joleen said, standing right behind me. "He obviously feels awful for whatever is happening between you two."

"Stay out of this, you've no idea what I'm going through."

"Oh please, I literally had my entire life shattered. You have no idea what I've been through, but this boy is pouring his heart out to you."

I didn't expect Joleen to be on my side, we barely knew each other. This made me feel awful now given how I likely ruined her life.

"Just shut up!" Ellie yelled.

"No way, you need to talk to him. At least tell him what he did wrong so that he moves on." Joleen crossed her arms, indicating she wasn't changing her stance.

"Fuck, why can't you just get it."

I could see Ellie getting emotional, perhaps maybe she needed more time. This was a mistake, ambushing her like this.

"Okay, Joleen lets go."

Joleen was reluctant, still defiant. I grabbed her arm and tugged. Once, then twice with force to get her to leave with me. Joleen was angry, on my behalf it seems. Once we were clear of the library, Joleen shoved me against the wall.

"Was that your ex-girlfriend or something."

"Um no, we were friends then," I can't explain the powers, "we had a weird sexual moment then she doesn't want to talk about it."

Her focused her eyes, "what do you mean weird sexual moment, you didn't harass or anything like that."

"No, no!" Technically yes, because it was not her own will.

"Okay, so you want her back. Like you want her to be yours, right?"

Oddly enough, this was the first time I'd ever seriously thought about it. Ellie and I, dating. It was unreal, Ellie treated me like a gross brother. More than an actual loving friend.

"No, I don't know."

"Well, when you figure it out, tell me." Joleen was a few inches away from me, her perfume engrossed my senses. The glorious chocolate skin, her luscious thick lips. I'd never been this close to a black girl before, not for a lack of trying. It was a mostly white school, so this was a new experience. A fetish even, she was hot.

"So, Clark, you've been staring into my eyes for a while now. You see something you like?"

Joleen was into me, it finally ringed in my head that she had enjoyed my company. Maybe even had a small little crush on me, or was I overstepping. Her eyes spoke to me, her smile was inviting.

"Clark, a pretty girl is talking to you. You there?"

Joleen took the initiative, and stuck her lips on mine. I got a few tastes of her cherry gloss before her saliva followed. It was an acquired taste, but what it gave was great relief. The headache dissipated, I'd got so used to it that a normal and clear mind was heaven. Perhaps this was a huge part of the demonic power, it made sex feel much more powerful than it really was. It even seemed to have reinvigorated me, a burst of energy.

I need to go further, I have to. This felt so good, my hands moved to her ass. I slightly lifted her skirt and got a handful of her ass and panties.

"ahh...good boy."

Squeezing and rubbing her butt, inspired her. Joleen raised her leg, and pressed into me. Her legs felt so smooth, her butt so soft. Her kisses were wet, she drenched my mouth. Marked her territory, and I could feel the warmth pressing from her onto me. Her breasts being squashed on my chest.

"Ooh... yes, I needed this." She whispered as we made out.

I dug my fingers into her, "ahh fuck yeah...ahh harder like that..."

My dick was begging to burst out of my pants. The loose fit meant it wasn't too uncomfortable, and her tummy was rubbing into it. I was overwhelmed, really. I'd all but forgotten about Ellie, gone from being distressed to be utterly fulfilled.

This was made better by the place we were doing this, right outside the library. Anyone could see is, and yet we didn't care. The other thing was this wasn't my powers at work, I didn't even order Joleen to do this. This was her own will, her own interests. I felt vindicated, like I was worth something.

It thought that now was my opportunity to take charge. So far, all my encounters I was the one playing the more submissive role. It was time to switch, I pushed her off then pulled her to the wall. Her wry smile to show appreciation for my new-found confidence.

"You want me big boy?" Her sultry tone, followed by me kissing her. This time, lifted with her legs wrapped around me, and the increasing heat between her legs pressed firmly against my bulge.

We kissed like we were in love, her tongue now tapping against mine. I wanted to stay like this forever, but the school bell cut everything short.

I tried to let her go, but she stopped me. "No, please, just a few more seconds..." Her whimpers delayed our separation. Even after I put her on the floor, she kept kissing me, my lips then my neck, even my hands.

After a few more moments, she finally opened her eyes. "Has anyone ever told you that you taste delicious."

"My mom, actually," I said with chuckle.

Joleen smiled, "Thanks, I really needed that. I had this aching headache and its finally gone. Maybe you have the Midas touch"

Wait, she had a headache. Like me, don't tell me.

"How, how long have you had your headache."

Joleen's eyes looked left as if she was recalling a memory.

"Um, it's actually been a few weeks. Not since the, um, never mind."

This made me wonder, was there some sort of effect where people I influence suffer from a headache.

We strolled to our next class, the teacher asking why we were late. I made an excuse about how I was showing her around and she needed to use the bathroom.

"I didn't want her to get lost, ma'am."

"Alright, take a sit Clark and Foster, was it?"

"Yes ma'am".

After School

I walked out. Joleen had made friends with someone else. A girl this time, Bryanna. An interest grouping, the hottest girl in school and the petite black vixen. I had to be careful to not think sexual thoughts, but if they were going to be friends, that was going to be hard.

Jake got out and greeted me on my bike.

"Mikey, just the man I needed to talk to. So you got a bike now."

That was an odd question, Jake himself was someone who was more well known in school. He was tall, charismatic and most of all athletic.

"Yeah, I do."

"You mind if I borrow it." Jake asked.

"You have a licence." I asked, eyebrow raised.

"No, you?"

I smile, "No... basically dodging cops on each trip."

"Yeah, so come on."

Jake was different from the other athletes, he was cool with me. Acted no different, and even tried to get me more clout with the school.

"What do you need it for?"

"There's this girl, she's in college."

"Oh, and you wanna."

"Yeah," he said with a grin, "so this weekend, bring it to my place. You sleep over, and I go, return the next morning."

"Cops might stop you bro, or worse take my bike."

"I just need it for one night, you know I won't let it happen."

I had to think about is, as we walked to our next class. Jake patiently waited for my response, I owed him a lot. He's one of the main reasons I haven't been bullied since freshman year.

"Fine, if there's even a scratch, you're paying for it."

"Awesome!" he says as we smack our hands and bro hug. "Woah, is it me or is your grip stronger. Also, have you got taller?"

I shake my head, "I have no clue what you mean."

At home

I arrive home and hear through the door someone is in there with mom. I don't want to disturb their conversation, and interestingly, my hearing is superb. I often can hear every conversation people are having in class. I listen in and recognise the voice with mom. It's aunt Susan.

"So you had sex with him, what do you think this is? Alabama"

"You don't understand, I couldn't control myself. My body moved on its own."

"Sure, that's the excuse serial killers and school shooters use." Susan must have heard what happened, and did not approve.

"You're lucky Mikey hasn't reported you to the police or child services. I mean honestly Jenny, to do this is one thing. To be caught by your husband is another. Where is he, is he ever coming back. Would any man ever return after seeing what he saw."

I didn't want to let this torment keep going, so I barged right in. Interrupting their conversation, my aunt saw me and smiled.

"Mikey!" Susan rushed over to me, her slender body wrapped around mine. I did enjoy her hug, her breasts were almost as large as that Milf who teaches me English. A great contrast to her rather delicate body, I didn't appreciate what she was saying about my mom.

The truth was dad is a bit of an ass, he'd ignored mom for most of my teen life. Maybe even more if I can remember my infant life. Perhaps I was a bit of a momma's boy, always defending her. It's just who I am and I'm not about to change.

Susan looked at me, "So Mikey, what happened between you and your mom was not your fault." Susan was older than my mom, and from what I remember. Thought herself the more responsible one, her younger sister, my mom was the one who seemed to always mess things up. This is from all the previous conversations I heard them have at grandma's house.

Susan was one woman I had a bit of a grudge against, she had made a sport of putting mom down. Almost always, this was something mom took with silence. I'd had enough, Joleen had taught me how to stand up for myself. Now it was time I stood up for someone else.

"No it was my fault, all mine."

Susan took a step back, pacing up and down the kitchen.

"See now the child blames himself."

"I don't appreciate the way you talk to her." I added.

"Excuse me, Michael, adults are talking." Susan countered, her warm tone replaced a snarky remark.

"You know, I bet if you experienced what she did. You'd crumble, you'd fold worse, you'd go much further than mom ever did."

Susan turned to mom, who was stunned into stone.

"I know what this is, a lack of discipline. Is this your idea of parenting, Jen, letting your son talk to me like this."

Mom shook her head, speechless. This still wasn't her usual state, mom often had a few of her own jabs to toss back. I don't think she was the same from dad's visit.

"I...I..." Mom stammered.

"Oh my word, it's clear you've no clue."

This was the last straw, this bitch needed to be put in her place.