The Wicked Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The welcoming moisture of Hecate's deep, well-seasoned cunt excites Gamal. He moves within her, stoking her fires, slurping in and out. Her arms and legs are vines around him. I watch them while Gamal moves in her cavernous depths. It is simply fascinating watching Gamal's hard arse and thigh muscles ripple as he pumps Hecate's cunt with deep, strong thrusts...She moves sinuously in tandem and moans like reeds, her cunt pulsing with hunger. She offers him her delicious, succulent flesh with abandon; her hard nipples pointing skyward, her juices dripping onto the furry skin. I feel so fucking horny watching them.

Gamal pulls out of her briefly to drink her juices and suck her clitoris...She screams for him and for herself, as Gamal pounds her cunt forcefully, relentlessly, their bodies covered in sweat. "Yes, Gamal, yes, yes destroy this cunt" wails Hecate, her hips up in the air rotating rhythmically. Holy angels, the woman knows how to fuck!

The steely cock sailing, howling sacred songs inside Hecate's cunt, then exploding, erupting a geyser of hot semen. Her womb sucks it all up...Hecate's own orgasmic cry darkens the sky as they are carried away on a magic carpet of total orgasm, leaping headlong into other worlds...Two hours later, Hecate tells Gamal who I am. He does not care about that; I am just another slutty witch with a hungry cunt.

Gamal then turns his attention to me. He places a pillow under my arse. I am soaking wet after a lengthy foreplay then he presses his huge hard cock into the silky liquid of my slippery cunt until he is completely engulfed by my drenched hole. Hecate watches with amusement. He fills me completely and we fuck and fuck...In ripples of unending pleasure. We fuck again and again. Gamal draws my many orgasms out long and slow while I scream with abandon, until I feel the hot semen rush down the shaft of his prick and explode inside my twat which jerks in spasms, eagerly soaking up the semen, every fucking drop. "I love it" I say breathlessly, "I love It".

Gamal fucked us intermittently until sundown; his stamina was simply awesome and his cock remained hard all along..." You have a most delectable cunt, I shall come back and fuck you some more" he said to me, kissing me for long moments as he fondled my dripping cunt.

"I told you she is a Queen" said Hecate.

"I believe you entirely" said Gamal as he marched into the sunset.

Epilogue

Back at the castle a celebration was in progress in honor of Snow White's marriage to a Prince from across the border. Present were the seven dwarfs who had kept her safe from me. She looked so radiant, so beautiful I wept tears of remorse. And the King was not even aware of my ten days absence, let alone what I had been up to. I was certain it would not bother him if I told him...I'd set out on a quest with malice and murder in my heart, I returned duly chastened but with an exceedingly satiated and sated cunt; extremely well fucked. As the saying goes, you win some you lose some. I accepted that with equanimity. I also discovered my hidden persona; the slut that I am, and my tremendous capacity for extreme sexual pleasure. It is my ardent desire to return to the new exciting world I had discovered soon and perhaps make it my home...Fuck this dull, stale royalty!

Three days later the wicked Queen died by falling down a cliff and was crushed by a boulder, while being chased by the dwarfs through the forest, in an attempt to apprehend her.

The End

12