The Wicked Tower Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rumors are true. Dragons stir in the torched lands." Dellia kneeled before him, but her unwavering gaze was cast directly at her king.

"We must ready the defenses of Kart Hadasht and Xellas." Vel did not like the sound of dragons. With the fall of the tower, their magic was growing, too. "I will send the Archmage Portia Verra to see to the walls."

"That is very well, but I would like to meet the lizards in their lands while we are at full strength and they are not." Dellia's eyes blazed with the thought of conquering dragons.

"We have only three archmages at this time, Imperator. Along with you, the queen, and the princess. That's hardly a full force." Vel frowned at her.

"Don't forget our armies or your daughter."

"Yes, but these are dragons, not the reanimated dead." Vel glanced at Valeria. The former queen regent hung her head in shame.

Dellia stood and swept her gaze around the room at the various advisors and guards, all hanging on the king's every word. "Perhaps we should discuss this in private."

"Very well."

A little while later in Vel's chambers, a naked Dellia bent over for him and wiggled her ass. "It's been too long, Vel. Three weeks in the desert. I love sand. It's coarse, gets everywhere, and agitates the weak. But that was too long to be away from you and the baby. Aaaaahhhhhhh." She sighed as he entered her. "You have only gifted the three so far? I thought there was a fourth you were to bed while I was away?"

"Naevia decided she ... was not ... ready." His hips got into rhythm. His body knew Dellia's so well by now. He felt like they were teammates at Harpastum, each knowing what the other would do and teasing and playing with those expectations.

"The world ... is changing ... Cousin. We need the strength to ... meet it." She made eye contact with him over her shoulder.

"Power ... without ... restraint ... will not help ... the Surround." Vel thought things over as he slammed into her. The intensity of her stare did not diminish, even though he could tell that her pleasure was building.

"I'll send Circe to parley ... with the dragons."

Dellia gave him a playful growl.

"I'll send you and Circe ... to parley with ... the dragons." He slapped her ass when she scowled at him. "And if that fails ... we can talk ... about sending an army into the ... torched lands."

"Very well ... Your Majesty." Dellia gripped the edge of the table, and turned her head forward. "Now fuck me ... like you ... missed me."

~~

"Do you remember the storm on our way to Kart Hadasht?" Naevia leaned her shoulder into her brother, her hand resting on his thigh. They stared out at a crimson sunset over the Inland Sea. They were at the top of the spiraling western tower. Maybe a tenth the height that the wicked tower had been, but still well above the palace. A warm zephyr tugged at her copper curls.

"How could I forget it?" Vel leaned over and kissed the top of her head. "It was pure insanity. Neither of us knew what was happening."

"Sometimes I wish we could go back there. And relive it." She took a deep breath. "It was so simple and immediate."

"You were fucking your brother in a ship that was very nearly sinking." Vel laughed. "It hardly seems simpler. Although ... there were no dragons involved ... so."

"We owe it all to a misguided sorceress bent on revenge." One hand moved from his thigh and entered his robes. The other hand caressed her round belly.

Vel leaned back on the veranda when his sister took hold of his cock. "We owe it to a lot of things. It's a complicated world, Naevia. But no matter what the Surround throws at us, we have each other. That was true long before my gift, and would have been true without it."

"Yes ... but the gift helps." Naevia pulled his cock from his robes and regarded it like a long lost friend. "We wouldn't have this without it." She squeezed the fat penis in her hand. "And we wouldn't have the Archmage Portia building walls without it. Nor would our children exist without it."

"I didn't need the gift to seed you." Vel pulled her onto his lap and pulled up her stola.

"Such confidence." Naevia laughed. "I know you and Portia Verra still see each other under the sheets, Vel. Even as her belly grows."

"I was not hiding it."

"That is good, because I see all." She felt his wide head pushing at her opening and smiled. "I want you to know I don't mind. So long as you have time for me. And our growing family." She looked down at her belly.

"You sped through the last pregnancy, why take the full nine months with this one?" He entered her slowly, watching her eyelashes flutter.

"I'm ... ugh ... not sure how we did that." She rode her brother gently out on the veranda, the sun's light dwindling behind her. "I have much to ... learn ... about my own gifts."

"I get the ... feeling ... that we're only just starting ... to see the world for ... what it will be." Vel pulled her stola down her shoulders and exposed her heavy breasts. He leaned forward and drank.

They moved slowly together until the stars twinkled overhead. "I have ... a council meeting with ... the three archmages ... in the morning. And the baby has been ... ugh ... keeping me up."

"We better ... return to bed." Vel held her tight, knowing what would come next. There was a flash of azure light, they fell through darkness, and landed in his bed still joined together by his cock. They bounced on impact, and Vel flipped his sister onto her back.

"There you two are." Cassia rolled over in bed and smiled at her adult children. "Finish up now, we have a busy day tomorrow."

Vel looked innocently at his mother. "But I thought I might have you ... once ... before I slept tonight."

"Well, if you're quick about it." Cassia shook her head. "You really are insatiable. The Archmage Orania this morning, your sister this evening, and your mother tonight."

"I will be ... as quick as ... I can." Vel planted his hands on the mattress and lifted himself so as not to slam Naevia's belly too hard. He went to work.

"Not ... too quickly ... Your Grace." Naevia gritted her teeth against the onslaught. "We have ... ohhhh ... we have ... oooooohhhhhhhhhh ... we have ... eeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Her brother's heat and his leviathan of a cock swept her thoughts from her mind. It was a perfect moment, and she wouldn't change it for the world.

THE END

12