All Comments on 'The Widow's Gift Pt. 04'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
woodwardwoodwardabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable series. Looking forward to the next chapters.

LowBeamLowBeamabout 1 year ago

Alina's the best. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the way you build your characters. One could have simply made another mind-control series with barely any conflicts, whether internal or interpersonal, but you manage to create enough information disparity and clashing visions that it has become more interesting that it had any right to be in the first place.

Keep it up and I hope we'll see more of it soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Each chapter continues to titillate, your writing is excellent and you’ve crafters a hell of a story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am not certain where this series is heading, but it is a fantastic ride getting there. Thank you for another great installment.

MenoetesMenoetesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind feedback folks, it truly keeps me tapping away at the ol' keyboard. I'm working hard on part five now. I love Alina so much and will miss her when this story is done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Honestly i'm convinced you can pretty much write any setting really well. I'm loving the slow and mysterious plot. The gradual slip into the lion and how enchanting alina is.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Methinks this author has a 'thing' for Eastern European succubi...because this is what Alina appears to be, in my view.

She keeps casting spells on people, her sphere of influence wide and encompassing; this most recent one, the bathing of Brittney's cheerleader outfit...is Brittney going to be enraptured with it, to the point she begins fawning over Levi as Carmen is doing??

I find this disconcerting...Alina is sweet at times, yet the underlying personality is SSSOOO self-serving and demands Levi satisfy her base desires immediately (most times)...the sweet 🧁 pastry...or whatever...is bewitched...and not necessarily in a good or positive way.

Going to the next chapter, now...still holding my interest, if only to see if this has an ending worth waiting for...a "harem" developing, Levi not turning into a Fabio look-alike with a shitty attitude that overshadows even those of Brittney, Carmen, and Kelly(??)...

Another bare five-star rating...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Oops...Korean tormenter is "Kimmy"...not "Kelly"...I guess I could remember that better with an ethnic linkage...🤪🤨

JTassJTass7 months ago

I'm really enjoying the story, but the author needs to pay more attention to character names.

Alina is sometimes Alisa or Aline; Kimmy is sometimes Kelly.

MenoetesMenoetes7 months agoAuthor

How embarrassing! Thanks for pointing that out, dearest reader, I have corrected my master copy and will be more diligent about names in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It seems our protagonist might actually be Kimmy, because our narrator seems to be fully in the clutches of widow Alina. Kimmy might be what saves Levi from the clutches of our Russian love bomber, Alina.

Alina is acting out of selfishness to change Levi into what she desires, his agency is non-extant. All these changes are for his benefit, but he has not been capable of giving informed consent. This makes Alina a villain of the story and Levi her victim.

Will it be some nefarious act by Kimmy which wakes Levi up from his conditioning and choose Alina proactively? Will we see emotional intimacy between Levi and Alina, that convinces Levi to forgive Alina and accept her brokenness?

What a good story.

CalusaCalusaabout 1 month ago

I’m so loving this!! Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES