All Comments on 'The Widow's Gift Pt. 08'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale11 months ago

A terrific story, well written. Getting a little originally in erotica is pretty rare and you managed it well. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The end? What? Noooooooo! We simply must have more.

LynchjimLynchjim11 months ago

Nooooo please say there’s a book 2 coming soon you can’t say they off to kill Russians and end it there now when is book 2 starting please.

sicraigsicraig11 months ago

Sad to see them go

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

please say there’s a book 2 coming soon you can’t say they off to kill Russians and end it there now !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Appplause.

MenoetesMenoetes11 months agoAuthor

All things must come to an end, dearest readers, and the sun has set on this story. I loved writing it and thank you all for your fantastic feedback, but it's onto new writing silly smut for me. As always, cheers and happy reading 😊

msctmsct11 months ago

MORE...PLEASE?

RowanRSARowanRSA11 months ago

So much fun, thank you! Looking forward to whatever you gin up next!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really didn't want it to end, you are up there with the best of the writers on this platform. I really loved the supernatural angle of this particular set of characters.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Stellar story mate well done. This is up there with Magic Tablet for me.

Esperx27Esperx2711 months ago

Stellar story mate, well done. This is up there with the Magic Tablet for me

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinker11 months ago

A great story and well ended.

Dman24313Dman2431311 months ago

Will there be a sequel?

MenoetesMenoetes11 months agoAuthor

Sorry to say it's unlikely that this story will get a sequel. It would just be more of the same in a Russian setting and I don't want my silly smut to get political, that's simply not sexy to me. Maybe a short story later down the line to check in on Levi and the girls but that's a big maybe.

TxCeltTxCelt11 months ago

Great Story! I understand that it's hit an end where Russia wouldn't break much ground. Levi has also hit a ceiling that would be harder to keep him interesting, but dammit... I *still* want more.

Now THAT'S the mark of a well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story , I laughed , I cried with happiness . Such a life like that tears at my heart , a glimpse of what I have always wanted , but could never have. thanks for this :)

whacky76whacky769 months ago

Warehouse 13 with sex! I agree with everyone, book two please.

MenoetesMenoetes9 months agoAuthor

@Whacky76 - Ha! I loved Warehouse 13 and can see the prurient parallels now you mention it. But as I have said before, this particular tale ends here. If I were to write more in this setting it, would either be a short one-shot about Levi, Alina and the rest of the harem settling into their new life in Russia, or a whole new tale set decades after these events with a whole new cast. Thanks so much for reading and leaving such kind, encouraging comments! I appreciate it.

TxCeltTxCelt8 months ago

The one-shot about settling into Russia absolutely has my vote!

That is, if course, if we can't have a continuing series. I could see it staying non-political by focusing on the individuals who they would be after and their crimes, and the transformation of Britney to a redeemed character, but that's just me trying to drag out a story that I really, really liked.

A very well told tale ( and a post-grad level course in alliteration) Thanks for sharing it.

MenoetesMenoetes8 months agoAuthor

@TxCelt - "A post-grad level course in alliteration" may be the kindest feedback I have received yet! I do love toying with words. Language is a playground, go out and romp!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is interesting and could be longer in length if the author ever cares to give more drawn out experiences to the changes taking place:

Could have a chapter or two of Levi being emotional abused by his mother. She could fulfil the consuming mother role who controls Levi with emotional extortion and publicly humiliates him for his weakness. A boy doesn't become afraid of beautiful women out of bo where.

You could also include more of Kimmy acting as antagonist for our hero to overcome, with Alina doing more to qualify Levi as worthy of her gifts. This would make the changes Levi undergoes more his own choice, even if unrealized.

Just more experiences from Levi with real affection for Alina would be good.

That said, this author has a fascinating focus on describing fashion. Pretty different from other things on here, was kinda cool to read. Even for a man who gets buy with a white tee and blue jeans in tennis shoes I got from Costco.

geek_writergeek_writer4 months ago

Well crafted tale that took me on a journey. Very cool indeed.

Damonkey916Damonkey9162 months ago

I normally despise “bimbo” stories, but I could not stop reading this one. The intrigue of Alina’s backstory kept me going. I definitely would love a second “book” of The Widow’s Gift in Russia. The current ending is a teetering cliffhanger daring the author to continue. Please, if you love your readers, continue this story.

wayward_driverwayward_driverabout 1 month ago

Such a great and fun read. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

A good ending to the story.

Mike_StandMike_Stand3 days ago

Just wonderful. This is going straight to my favourites.

I would have liked to see Levi out and about more, and not just interacting primarily with Alina. I wanted him to be alert and independent, and not dazed and confused like he often was.

Nonetheless, very well written and there was variety in the characters. I wish I could write something this good!

It's annoying to wrap up a story nicely and still have people asking for more. And yet, Russia does sound like a potential new level to this story with the opportunity to extend the arcs.

MenoetesMenoetes2 days agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words, Mike. Levi and Alina hold a special place in my heart as the favourite couple I have written to date. It was a sad moment, sending them off to a new future together but felt like the right place to end it. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES