The Widow's Gift Pt. 08

Story Info
A nervous young man is helped by his beautiful new neighbor.
13.8k words
4.84
28.9k
30

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,236 Followers

"Oh. My. Gawd." Britney gasped in awe as she let herself be led back to the basketball stands with the two helpful bimbos supporting her on either arm. "This can't be real, can it?"

"Right this way, friendo." Dolly chirped merrily, nearly vibrating in excitement. "We made sure to reserve you a, like, totally super special front row seat."

The Asian Barbie's lisp apparently disappeared if she could keep from shoving something between her puffy dick sucking lips for more than five minutes, but the effort to restrain herself from doing so seemed almost painful for the peppermint-haired slut.

Though that thought was fleeting as Britney drank in the madhouse that her picture-perfect college life had become...

The mechanical shutters on the glass ceiling high overhead had been closed, blocking out the morning sun, and the overhead stadium lighting illuminated the vast open space. The bleachers were packed to the rafters by what had to be the entire campus population--students and faculty both--with males on one sideline facing the females on the opposite.

The audience were all silent, still and empty-eyed as the cheer squad finished out their set. The end of the practiced routine had become less about strict dance choreography and involved a lot more naked flesh, smoldering come-hither expressions and headlining Vegas stripper poses in front of a small raised stage assembled on the center circle.

The squad captain Ellory; a hard bodied bottle-blonde senior with strong future prospects as a pilates instructor, was busy confirming some vehemently denied locker room scuttlebutt as she heavily groped and made out with she's-just-my-best-friend Jada.

The two pressed passionately together, ultra-fit ebony and ivory bodies rubbing tantalizingly against one another as their hungrily roaming hands played over each other's taut topless figures and slid under their frippy sport skirts.

The remainder of the cheering nymphets around them had apparently decided to put on a freeform burlesque show. Spinning and high kicking, even performing standing splits, wearing very little to cover their supple young flesh, while casting sultry bedroom eyes to the stunned audience.

Eighteen year old freshman Annabelle Knightley was tossing her ginger curls about to the thumping beat as she squeezed and jiggled her freckled nubile tits together. Beside her two acrobatic sophomores were taking turns to bend double and flash the motionless crowd their pantyless asses from under flaring hemlines, and spanking each other's exposed cheeks raw.

"Here we are." Kitten said, steering Britney's wobbling steps up the painted sideline. "You just rest here and enjoy the show."

"It's going to be great, you'll see." Dolly added in her girlish sing-song lilt. "Mistress is, like, totally going to blow everyone's knickers off!"

"Don't you mean socks?"

"I know what I said!"

Britney felt like her sanity was dangling by a thread as she was pressed into an empty seat, smack dab in the front and center of the women's stands. A red-headed teacher with her smart pencil skirt bunched up around her middle-aged hips sat to her left, looking vacantly ahead as she toyed with the top buttons of her fuschia business-like blouse.

On Britney's right--Miss Theodorou, the plump Mediterranean Chair of the Feminist Studies curriculum had her strict black turtleneck pulled up to her neck and was openly kneading her well-upholstered chest through a surprisingly risque satin demi-bra. Her expression was similarly slack-jawed and glassy-eyed as small squeaking sounds bled from her moist parted lips.

Looking around in dazed fascination, Britney only saw more spaced out feminine faces surrounding her. Female students and faculty alike dominated the bleachers behind her, moaning and teasing themselves quietly as though trapped in an erotic dream.

Across the court the male attendees weren't even showing that much activity, just sitting in unmoving ranks like creepy wax effigies staring blankly ahead with matching bulges pushing out the crotches of their pants as their only signs of life.

"Wha--What's happening here?" She whispered, rubbernecking wildly around for an answer to the shared insanity.

A kaleidoscope of rainbow colors played across the audience from an odd-looking light projector--all polished chrome and spherical stained glass apertures like something from the swinging sixties--hung from the dark gantries high above and there was a strange buzzing background hum behind the music blaring from the stadium sized speakers that got stuck in her echoing skull like a true earworm.

Then the high-tempo track ended and the entire athletic center went abruptly silent except for the soft, sexy susurration of the crowd's quiet moans.

The nearly naked champion cheers squad held their medley of practically pornographic poses for a moment before giving their bare coed tits and blue pom poms one final shake, then eagerly rushing to kneel in a neat row on the women's sideline facing the stage.

Britney reached for her phone with hands that were trembling and weak. Surely if she livestreamed a cry for help any number of her obsessed following would alert the authorities or even come in person to extract her from this mad nightmare. She fumbled about for her scarlet Valentino Garavani purse only to find it missing and then, as if to make the whole point moot, the arena was plunged into sudden darkness as the lights all went out.

"Nooooo~..." A strangled voice groaned in the blinding blackness and it took Britney a long moment to realize it was her own.

Gentle instrumental music began to play--softly at first--caressing its way out from the state-of-the-art sound system and over the assembled masses. It crackled and popped at first, as though the record needle was finding every bump and scratch of the vintage vinyl, but then the orchestra began to play and a warm, lilting soprano voice filled the darkness with song.

The language was exotically foreign but the incomprehensible lyrics were heavily laden with heartfelt emotion and soulful longing. A single spotlight blinked on, illuminating the small center stage and revealing the heavenly source of the enchanting serenade.

A full-bodied blonde goddess--ageless and exquisite--complete with purest white angel wings curling over her slim shoulders, stood upon the raised platform with her eyes closed and delicate hands folded in prayer beneath the fullest, most perfect creamy breasts Britney had ever seen.

The golden-haired Prima Donna was clad only in monochrome black bikini bottoms that clung snugly to her robust hips, thigh-high latex boots of a reflective midnight hue and nothing else but the snowy feathers sprouting from her back.

Her gorgeous figure was all lean feminine lines and thick extravagant curves, a masterpiece of lush yet honed physical perfection that far outstripped the airbrushed supermodels gracing the covers of women's fashion magazines. She moved with the flowing grace of a ballet dancer--despite the crippling tall stiletto heels of her kinky boots--her rich, ringing voice dipping and soaring with the orchestral overture.

She was utterly entrancing and with a heroic effort Britney dragged her stare away from the beguiling performance to take in the reactions of her fellow audience members in the backwash of the brilliant spotlight.

Each and every one of them was gaping agog at the mesmerizing show, their jaws hanging loose and pawing hands frozen upon their quivering bodies.

The candy-haired Dolly was gleefully taking full advantage of their awe-struck paralysis to skip breastily amongst their seated numbers with what looked like a large Halloween bucket of colorful candy, tittering and occasionally popping sugary treats into open, drooling mouths with a girlish giggle.

The fat-chested Latina maid had a more earnest expression on her soft features as she crouched before the stage, just outside of the circle of bright light, and unlocked her two shiny briefcases from earlier. She levered up the metallic lids to display several museum-worthy stone idols and small carved wooden totems, firmly secured in molded foam interiors, to the enraptured crowd.

The artifacts all seemed to thrum in response to the lust-charged atmosphere and a twisted coral fetish in the vague shape of a limbless pregnant woman was emitting a crimson eldritch glow that filled the eyes of the nearest ladies--the obeisant cheer squad in particular--with a devilish gleam of hedonistic sin.

All the while, the resplendent star upon the stage continued to sing and bare her beautiful soul for the world to witness.

"My Lioness is spectacular to behold, is she not?"

The deep, basso voice snapped Britney's fleeting attention up to a rangy masculine presence standing a few short feet away from her watching the beguiling performance with a proud, loving expression on his ruggedly handsome face.

He was impressively tall and broad shouldered, dressed smartly in navy blue slacks, a close-fitting waist coat in the same color, and a collared white shirt with glittering diamond cufflinks at the wrists. Britney could tell his frame was strong but not jacked up with excess bulk, more akin to a crossfit champion than those roided-out meatheads that strutted about like roosters on TikTok.

"Ex-excuse me?" She gulped, swallowing the sudden urge to preen for the towering Adonis who hadn't even glanced her way yet. "Who..."

"Alina, the woman singing on the stage. Shit Britney, what does it take to get through to you? Are you really that wrapped up in yourself?"

"No, no... I mean..."

Britney had been trying to ask who he was, but the familiar use of her name in such a tone of weary exasperation had her scrutinizing the well-built stranger as a rising tide of panic choked off her fumbling words.

A closely cropped beard covered his tough lantern jaw and a shaggy mane of thick tawny hair hung around his neck. His eyes were shadowed under a strong brow in the dim light and remained fixed on the glorious angel performing on stage. There was an undeniable air of power and authority to the man that made the freshman cheerleader feel small and weak in his forceful presence.

She wasn't the only one to sense it either. Every female in close proximity to them was staring in wonder at him like a pack of lonely hearts spotting their horniest celebrity crush in person for the first time. Teeth gnawed hungrily at bottom lips, quivering thighs churned together, and shy hands were clasped over heaving bosoms of all sizes.

Beside her, Miss Theodorou--a proud, card carrying lesbian--was panting fit to pass out from excitement as she mooned over the swarthy male. Britney was beginning to feel a smidge infatuated herself.

"She's... very beautiful." She tried again, cringing internally at how timid her voice sounded. "The song is nice too, though I don't know it."

"You wouldn't, and she is that. Beautiful and so much more. Alina saved me with her love and I would pluck the stars from the night for her in return."

Britney chanced a look back at the stage, the gorgeous leading lady was staring at them--at him rather--with unadulterated adoration in her shining gunmetal gray eyes. Her outstretched arms reached theatrically towards him as her sonorous voice soared with the shrilling strings and blaring brass towards a minor crescendo.

This...Alina was a triumph of physical grace and feminine perfection with glossy ringlets--the golden hue of captured sunlight curled artfully over her bare fabulous breasts. Every inch of her radiantly healthy flesh was exquisitely crafted as though some higher power had sought to capture the very essence of woman and granted it human form to show the rest of the grubby mortals a level of sumptuous magnificence they could never hope to achieve.

"Saved you?" Britney questioned, confused as to how a man like the one standing over her would ever need rescuing. "From what?"

"From people like you, Britney." He growled, spinning on her with lips twisted into a feral snarl that exposed some very sharp pointed teeth.

"Eep!"

The shocking fast movement was accompanied by a crash of percussion that added so dramatically to its intensity that Britney almost toppled backwards. But most frightening of all were his eyes; two glowing amber orbs with vertical slitted pupils which narrowed in on her like a savannah predator spotting prey.

"Shit... relax girl. I'm not here to hurt you." The man said, rubbing his temples in frustration. "My temper gets away from me sometimes, I'm still getting accustomed to it. Here, let me sit with you for a minute to explain... Miss Fanning, would you mind?"

"Not at all, Mister Millard!"

Britney watched in disbelief as the red-headed teacher dived from her seat as though it were burning her tight rear-end to land jarringly on her hands and knees on the polished wooden floor.

Millard? As in Levi "Mill-tard" Millard?!

The resemblance was there now Britney knew what to look for. If that spineless doormat ever had a distant ancestor who was a dashing, swashbuckling corsair--that would have been them standing before her. A fresh sense of burgeoning dread bubbled up from her fluttering stomach as this new studlier version of Levi Millard settled onto the bench beside her and straightened his cuffs with a sigh.

Miss Fanning, the crimson-haired teacher crawled over to wrap her arms around his bulging calf with a contented mewl, leaning into it and rubbing her lovely face against his knee like a besotted slave girl at the feet of a storybook barbarian.

"You did all this... somehow" Britney whimpered, trembling at the realization. "To all these people, just to get back at me?"

Her pristine pussy throbbed at the thought. Britney had one very specific kink which she would never divulge under the harshest examination.

Influence.

It was what drove her to excel, to put down those around her who might threaten her lofty social position. It was why she stayed in this podunk college town, terrorizing the local yokels instead of swimming and competing with the big fish in cities like New York or Los Angeles.

The insidious sway she held over other people's actions and lives was what got Britney off in the late hours. Small wonder that a campus-worth of students and faculty frozen solid with arousal--all for the sake of her--would fall squarely into the glamorous InstaStar's prurient wheelhouse.

"There you go again, making it all about you." Levi said with a disappointed shake of his head. He smelled like oiled leather, cedar smoke and salty sex. Britney couldn't help but inhale his animal musk.

"But no, Britney. You probably deserve judgment in one form or another, but if I have learnt anything in the last few days it is this; people are flawed, fractured by our cruel society. Even the best of us, the kindest and most loving..." His bright amber eyes fell upon the ethereal winged beauty swooning melodramatically upon the center stage, "...Are broken in some fundamental way and I can't simply click my fingers or wave some magical doodad around to fix that."

As he spoke Miss Theodorou slid, unbidden, from her seat to crawl over Britney's ankle-booted feet. Pulling off her rumpled turtleneck, the busty professor slipped free of her satiny bra and mashed her fat olive tits around Levi's other leg, starting to kiss her way up the inseam of his pants towards a prominent bulge that was growing towards his knee.

Britney unconsciously licked her cherry lips when she spotted the thickening protrusion.

"So... you forgive me, Levi?" She asked, a gleam of hope finally spilling into her quavering voice. "Is that what all this is about? A display of what you can do to finally put me in my place and let bygones be bygones?"

"Forgive you? Of course not." Levi chortled with another shake of his handsome head. "You're awful Britney and made my first year of college a living hell. I'm certain that one of Alina's little gimmicks could turn you into a happily subservient sex-kittten like Carmen, or a brainless fuck-doll like Kimmy but I'm beyond the point of caring anymore..."

Carmen? Kimmy?

Britney's alarmed gaze shot between the slutty Latina maid watching the operatic superstar on stage with a beatific smile on her face and the over-inflated Asian bimbo who was laughing as she tossed rainbows of candy into the crowd from her bucket. Her frazzled mind finally connected the missing dots.

"Oh no..."

"Look at that, you can see past your own reflection after all. Well, I'm going to count that as a win." Levi quipped wryly, clapping her on the shoulder as the two half-naked academics at his feet started pawing at his belt and zipper. "We're done here, Britney. You don't matter anymore, never really did in the first place. You're ultimately unimportant in the grander scheme of things I want to accomplish now and I just wanted to make sure you knew that before I left."

"Wait, What?!" Britney shrilled, grabbing onto his arm with both hands before his words could floor her. She could feel dense cords of muscle shifting under the egyptian cotton sleeve. "That's it? You came here and did all this freaky shit to the school, only to take the moral high ground and leave? If not for me, then WHY?!"

She hung onto Levi like a drowning woman to a drifting scrap of flotsam. Nothing was making a lick of sense anymore. Was he mocking her? Showing her a glimpse of real influence--of the total control that lived at the heart of her deepest, darkest fantasies--only to bait her by walking away? Because if that was the case Britney was ready to swallow it wholesale.

Hook, line and fucking sinker.

"Aaaand~ we're back to square one." Levi huffed irritably, turning his attention back to the performance with a wave of his hand. "Do you think yourself some sort of grand prize? Look upon my Lioness, Britney. You can't hold a firefly's fart next to her blazing brilliance. She is everything to me and you are utterly insignificant for all your petty threats and pretentious posturing."

Miss Fanning and Miss Theodorou let out thrilled squeals down below as they finally wrestled his awesome length free of his slacks. It smacked loudly against the delighted red-head's chin as it sprang skywards and knocked her stunned head back.

The inky-haired Chair of Feminist Studies seized her advantage--and Levi's meaty girth--to begin slobbering inexpertly all over the jaw-cracking crown with unhinged enthusiasm.

"Sure, I could have come here today with a bag full of cheap tricks and turned you into... I dunno, a whorish OnlyFans knobgoblin, but that would have meant you were someone of relevance to me but you aren't. You won't even be a footnote in the legend I intend to carve onto the face of this wicked world, Britney." Levi growled, getting heated again and looming over her as his slitted amber eyes began to glow. Britney quailed under his focused ferocity and a bolt of molten arousal pierced her shuddering core at Levi's implied power as he whipped out a pointed finger towards the stage. "I came here for HER. I mindfucked an entire college campus because I love my Lioness more than anything and she had a lifelong dream of singing in front of a crowd!"

His other hand snapped lightning-fast around Britney's neck, his claw-like nails pricking her tender flesh and she found herself leaning into it with wide, eager eyes. Somewhere down below decks Miss Fanning had recovered enough to start running her thirsty tongue up and down the length of Levi's veiny shaft not currently lodged in the, now literally, man-eating Greek lesbian's choking throat.

On the women's sideline, the Prairie Stars cheer squad had turned to face the female crowd with red embers burning impishly in their smoldering gazes. Their small feet were planted squarely, slender legs spread wide, shoulders back on the polished wooden floor, firm youthful asses thrusting upwards and perky coed tits swaying as they blurred fingers across their exposed hairless slits to squirt an obscene ten pussy salute towards Levi and the moaning stands.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,236 Followers