The Widow's Gift Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vivat! Vivat!"

The dazzled crowd chorused in an orgasmic refrain as the resounding orchestral score crested and Alina approached her big finish.

"You may not understand the words she is singing but I do." Levi hissed down at Britney as he shook her free of his arm and stood. "It is from the final act of a Russian opera titled 'Boris Godunov' and it doesn't end well for the villain of the piece. Be thankful for your insignificance, Britney, this could well have been your swan song."

With those parting words he released her from his throttling hold, pushed aside the suckling faces of the two cock-worshiping educators, and waded through the gasping, grasping mob of possessed cheerleaders to reach the winged angel poised beautifully on the centerstage with his rigid, swinging manhood leading the way.

Jeesuz, but it was girthy and enormous. Slick with the two teachers saliva and leaking a line of piquant precum that a few of her squad mates began to greedily lick up.

"Wait, where are you going?!" Britney cried, shooting to her feet and almost tripping over the forlorn form of Miss Fanning. "You can't do that. Don't you know who I am? You can't just dismiss me like I'm nothing!"

Levi just ignored her, striding over the open distance of the basketball court towards the singing Aphrodite who's eyes were closing in symphonic elation as she belted out her climactic grand finale with her elegant hands clasped tightly beneath her perfect creamy breasts.

He was undressing as he went, first stepping out of his brown leather oxfords and dropping his waistcoat to the ground, leaving a trail of shedded clothing on the way to meet his lover at the end of her showstopping performance.

"Vivat! Vivat!"

The audience chorused again in approval as Carman and Kimmy--no... they were Kitten and Dolly now. Two completely different people, Levi had changed them and that realization made Britney's pussy throb even harder--were arranging a golden throne on the stage behind the enchanting coloratura soprano. It was a simple painted prop, likely nicked from the theater department but under the bright spotlight and in the angel's staggering presence it sparkled like twenty four carats of the genuine article.

By the time Levi reached his so-called Lioness, he was stark and gloriously naked. His body could have been hewn from finest marble--hard and smooth with ridges of cut muscle defining his olympian physique--as he paused at the foot of the stage, beaming with fierce pride and patiently waiting for his beloved to bring the show home for the inevitable standing ovation.

"No, wait a goddamn second!" Britney pleaded, scrambling through the mass of mutually masturbating coed hussies her championship cheer team had become at the appearance of Levi's bare magnificence. "Just give me a moment to speak my piece, pleeeease~!"

Somehow, she had stumbled into the impossible. An insane, critical moment in her short-lived, privileged existence where her every fantasy was within arms reach and about to slip away like sand through her clutching fingers as the last few exotically accented chords crooned from the statuesque Prima Donna's ruby lips winding down from the crashing orchestral crescendo.

Suddenly it was over. The stadium speakers crackled with the quiet hiss of a record needle over blank vinyl and the entire athletic center went deathly silent, holding its collective breath.

"Brava!" Levi roared, smashing his palms together in rapid-fire applause.

The crowd erupted in cheers and rose to their wobbly feet in the preordained ovation.

"Brava! Brava!"

"Czarina!"

"Encore!"

Even the male stands--who had remained motionless and erect as sexshop mannequins throughout--began to clap in a mechanical fashion as the women's side went wild with jubilant shouts of admiration and whoops of nearly-orgasmic exuberance.

"Czarina! Czarina! Czarina!"

The onlookers began to chant unanimously as Britney broke from their frenetic huddle to almost take a tumble over Levi's discarded trousers in her haste to catch up to the one-time pushover.

"It was a phenomenal performance, Alina." He said with heartfelt sincerity, stepping up to embrace his breathless angel in strong, loving arms. "You are a brilliant supernova deserving of far richer venues than this humble stage."

"Thank you, Darling" She purred, snuggling deep into his manly chest with a happy sigh of contentment. "I wanted so badly to live out my foolish girlhood dreams and gift that final song to you in front of everyone... my Levi, my Love, my mighty Lion."

Kitten stood to one side weeping tears of joy, holding a large bouquet of vibrant red roses and baby's breath clutched deep in her momentous cleavage while Dolly set off a celebratory confetti cannon directly into the floor as she held it the wrong way down.

"Oopsie!" She giggled, then shoved a thumb between her pillowy purple lips.

"But the show isn't quite over yet, Darling." Alina grinned wickedly as she traced her painted fingernails down Levi's ripped torso to tease luxuriantly at his huge jutting hardness. "The opera only ends after Dmitri is crowned as the new Czar with Marina by his side..."

She began to sashay backwards in her tall boots--her lush hips swinging in the scanty bikini bottoms--coyly tugging him by the girthy root towards the throne under the boisterous cries and elated demands for more blaring from the women's stands.

The only sound coming from the men's side was a low, guttural groan of united envy.

"Shall I perform Marina's Aria as my encore, Darling?" Alina husked, pressing Levi back into the throne with her bare heavy tits and sliding sinuously onto his naked lap with a pleased purr as she trapped his slick stiffness between her supple thighs. "I know it is your favorite. A foreign princess seeking a man worthy of her loyalty and devotion, who could rule all of Russia with her by his side?"

"I will always crave the sound of your sweet voice, Love." Levi answered, brushing one of her feathered wings aside to cup her rosy cheek in a large paw. The intimate touch made her moan throatily and begin stroking his protruding enormity. "But we should probably go. We're on a schedule--"

"Wa--Wait!"

Britney steadied herself on the rim of the raised platform, panting for breath like a sprinter at the end of a three hundred meter dash. The canoodling couple on the throne turned to stare at her. Levi had an angry scowl welded to his chiseled face and Alina looked mildly perplexed at the interruption.

"Darling, who is this fetching young lady?" She asked, a curious gleam in her big emerald eyes. Her delicate hands didn't slow their pumping rhythm. "Do you know her?"

"She's a nobody." He growled, it was a rumbled warning. "Just someone who should leave now if they know what is good for them."

"I don't understand, my Lion. Excuse my confused English, but how can a nobody be someone who knows what is good also?"

The women's stands began to boo and catcall Britney as she struggled to climb up onto the stage. As if the crowd of horny bitches wanted to watch the incredibly hung Lion--no, his name was Levi--get a handjob from the sublime angel gracing his lap!

Except the wings weren't real. Close up, Britney could see fleshtone loops of fabric fixing the costume piece in place when Alina turned to wave a small placating gesture at Kitten--fuck, she meant Carmen--who was angling in to tackle her to the ground like a charging linebacker and, presumably, smother Britney to death under her cavernous cleavage.

"It's you doing all this, isn't it? Not him." She huffed, standing on shaky knees and trying to smooth out her plaid mini dress with nervously sweating palms. "Of course it is, Millard was a ninety pound weakling who wouldn't stand up to a snail a few days ago. You changed him, that's the only explanation that makes sense!"

She straightened herself up and struck as alluring a pose as she knew how. One dainty booted heel crossed in front of the other to best show off the shape of her slender legs, a small hand positioned on her cocked hip, slim shoulders back to prop up her pert young breasts through the tight school blouse, and a practiced flip of her stylishly blonde hair to complete the display.

Britney was about to make the most important elevator pitch of her life to the captivating goddess currently wrapped around Levi's delectable dick.

Unngh!

It was difficult not to focus entirely on that meaty lip-smacking member. The salty musk of cum and sex filled the air like the fragrant fallout of a dirty scent bomb so close to the slippery source.

Alina tilted her head to the side as a mild frown marred her fine features. There were touches of sparkling glitter at the corners of her narrowed eyes, only further highlighting the mesmerizing green orbs as she gave the posturing teen-queen a critical once over.

"It is true that I freed my Darling from the chains and shackles holding him back from achieving his fullest manly potential, but that is all." Her honeyed words were heavily accented, "Only god has the power of creation, I do not. I merely cultivated that which was already buried deep in his noble soul. What is this about, little one?"

"I want to be like you!" Britney cried, dropping to her knees before the throne and its near-naked occupants. This was her moment and her heart was jackhammering in her chest. "Please, I need it... I want to be able to do what you did here today. To be beautiful as you are and--"

"Britney." Levi cautioned again in a furious grumble, pulling the Russian goddess closer with his burly arm wrapped around her waist. "Be careful, all you have seen so far are party favors and parlor tricks..."

"Britney?" Alina gasped, glancing first at him then back at the kneeling coed knockout. Her grip around his glistening manhood tightened as the color in her eyes shifted to a cold steely gray. "You are the cheerleader Britney who has previously acted so... unkindly towards my Darling Lion?"

"I am but I can be better, that's what this is all about, right? Controlling people." Britney said, climbing to her feet and gesturing to herself with a winning smile that would have earned her thousands if posted online. "If you could turn someone like Levi into a sexy superstud, imagine what you could accomplish with me as your starting material."

"Listen to her, Darling." Alina chortled, examining Britney as she leaned contentedly back into Levi's hold and resumed lazily stroking his thick, pulsating length. "She says you are a sexy stud and wants to be like me."

"She doesn't know what she is asking for, Love."

"She is pretty though. So young and vibrant. Much more than I was at her age when my late husband took me from the streets." The mature woman mused, resting her head thoughtfully on his slab-like shoulder. "I am curious, she could be like a daughter to me. Don't you think we look alike? Both of us are blonde, fair skinned, delicate of feature..."

Britney was no stranger to the seductive arts being practiced right in front of her. She recognized the playful twinkle in Alina's gunmetal eyes and didn't miss the quirked brow the exotic temptress sent in her direction.

She herself was a seasoned ace, if there ever was one.

"I could be that--I want to be that or anything else either of you desire." She murmured, bowing her head in faux humility. "...Mommy."

"Fuck!" Levi groaned and Britney suppressed a pleased smirk as his hard abdominal muscles bunched in an involuntary sign of excitement. "That sort of talk isn't what I want to hear right now."

"I agree completely, Darling." Alina purred, raising her stunning face to run her moist tongue over the visibly throbbing pulse in his bullish neck. He was so huge now that the top of her lovely skull only came up to his chin. "Any daughter of ours would know to show remorse for how poorly she has behaved. We have spoken before on the importance of penitence, and willful children must be taught obedience."

Britney could take a cue and was honestly impressed by the older woman's sinful cunning and beguiling touch. She took a few timid steps forward, pursing her cherry lips and twisting her lean torso from side to side in a girlish fashion that made her tiny skirt swish enticingly.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy." She sing-songed, letting her voice go up several octaves, suggestively twisting a lock of her golden hair around one idle finger and loosening the top button of her crisp blouse with another. "I didn't mean to be such a brat. How can I ever make it up to you?"

It was hardly her most subtle showing but Britney was relying on the transcendent beauty wiggling her peerless ass in Levi's lap to handle most of the heavy lifting.

And the hung megahunk's huge dick looked heavy indeed, bubbling sticky finger-licking precum over Alina's gliding double-handed grip...

The sports arena was coming alive again with the slowly rising tide of sordid sounds and muffled moans washing out from the women's sidelines.

"I'll not have her walk into this blind. Alina." Levi growled, tilting his stroking lover's chin up with a clawed fingertip and meeting her half-lidded eyes. "You told me some of what that man did to you, the things he made you do. I'd not wish that on my most hated enemy, not even her."

"You are truly a good and worthy man, my Lion." Alina moaned with an excited quiver in her usually confident voice at his rough handling. "That is the foremost reason this lonely old widow first fell in love with you. But won't you allow me the daughter I never had? It is not forcing anything if she chooses for herself. Would you deny the poor dear that basic freedom?"

...then she ducked her face and slid her ruby lips down over his pointed digit, suckling and staring a millenniums worth of worshipful adoration up at Levi as she milked another heavy spurt from his turgid tip.

"Oh fuck, Alina!"

Britney's nipples were stiff little diamonds pressing through her sheer white blouse and her silky thighs shifted together with the raw potential of the heated moment. She stood on the precipice of real power and, whatever the price, she was going to snatch it out of the lust-ladden air with both hands.

"Please, Daddy." She lilted sweetly, batting her devastatingly long lashes for him alone. "I promise I will be the perfect little princess for you and Mommy."

"Listen you," Levi shot back at her, "Alina is a real smooth talker, there's no one better, but what she isn't telling you is that she wasn't always like this. She was essentially kidnapped as a teenager and turned against her will into a brainwashed sexpot assassin by an unscrupulous scientist who forced her to love him..."

Honestly, was he trying to turn her on even more? Just the notion of that level of intoxicating influence coupled with the clear evidence of Levi's own impossible transformation had her all but creaming her tiny lace panties!

"Did you force her to love you, Levi?" Britney asked in a hot breathy whisper as she edged closer with slow hip-swaying steps. "Use one of those tricks to make her act this way?"

"Absolutely not!" He spat in genuine disgust, even as his massive rigidity flexed and another scrumptious gush of pearly cum ran in sticky streams down Alina's feverishly pumping forearms. "I would never--"

"Of course not, Daddy" She soothed with a gentle smile carefully calculated to be timid but also endearing. "Like Mommy said; that's not who you are. That's how I know you'll never mistreat your precious baby-girl."

The wet sounds of fingers in sodden snatches and feminine squeals of ecstasy from the stands behind Britney might have thrown her off her game if the stakes weren't so sky high. Her own pretty pussy was practically foaming as she closed to within a slender arms reach of her darkest dreams made manifest.

Off to the side of the stage Kitten stood with the hem of her slutty skirts clenched in her teeth, smearing her puffy pussy against Dolly's moaning purple lips as the Asian fucktoy bimbo knelt pliantly before her. Gasping lustily the hyper voluptuous Latina maid humped and ground into the candy-haired head buried in her gauzy petticoats.

"You're still not listening, girl." Levi grunted as Alina ran a lascivious tongue along his collarbone and nipped playfully at his strong stubbly chin. "And I'm not fucking fooled by your sham show of contrition either. If you choose this path it will be the last choice you ever freely make."

Britney straightened her posture and met his slitted amber eyes with a resolute gaze of her own. The heat building between them threatened to set her untouched pussy to boiling.

"To be like her?" She asked imperiously, fighting to keep the tremble of fearful arousal from her voice as she nodded towards the busty Russian angel squirming in his lap. "Gorgeous and ageless and powerful?"

"To be all that and crave total servitude to another's will in all things." Came his rumbled reply.

"Yaaasss~! Do it, Darling..." Alina rasped, gripping his shaft harder and savagely rubbing the honey-soaked gusset of her bikini bottoms against his rocky base. "Give her everything she desires, bless her with your manly seed and make her ours forever."

"I'm asking for so little, Daddy." Britney whimpered, dropping to her knees at the feet of the throne and clasping Levi's wide-spread knees. "Make me like Mommy. Grant me her strength, power and beauty... make my dreams a reality and you can have your cute little girl in any manner you wish."

Her nostrils flared as she brought them close to the cum-slick crown of Levi's twitching tip and luxuriated in his awesome masculine scent. Even clasped between Alina's perfect seed-splattered thighs, six monstrously thick inches were still exposed and commanded her riveted attention. Her tongue all but lolling out of her pretty mouth.

"I will fear you. Love you. I will be your demanding pillow queen and devoted sex slave, second only to Mommy." She burbled, drowning in the heady smell of him. So near. So lickable. "Just make me better, give me a taste of that power and I will give you any part of me you desire in return."

"Jeezus--fuck~... Slow down for a damn minute, Alina!"

"I cannot, Darling, just look at her! So young, slim and pretty." The transcendently tantalizing blonde was writhing in desperate fervor, her firm hips thrusting against Levi's awesome length and her spectacular cleavage bouncing hypnotically. "Imagine what she will look like once she has been marked with your potent seed!"

"Is that how it works now?" He groaned, dropping his shaggy head to lick hungrily at her puckered rosebud nips. "I just fuck her into whatever? Since when was that--"

"I'm a virgin, Daddy, and I want you to be my first." Britney blurted in her cutesiest voice, caught up in the electrified moment as she lifted the bottom hem of her plaid miniskirt to show Levi the translucent honey-soaked crotch of her tiny white panties. "I want it to be you who breaks in my pristine puss-puss and claims my baby-girl womb forever. I want Mommy to hold me down on your big, strong Daddy dick until my little belly bulges full of your hot virile cum."

The genuine sincerity in her words surprised even herself... a bit. There was no arguing that the situation was rife and steamy with potential. A fork in the road of Britney's life. One direction clearly led to a future where she eventually tricked some wealthy trust fund party boy into marrying her with a pregnancy scare and retired to a lifetime of popping out his rugrats in the lap of boring but predictable luxury.

The other fork was more mysterious and far more exciting. Where the ebb and flow of real influence--true control--would rest at her fingertips and wasn't reliant on something as fleeting as her youthful good-looks. She could be a Queen if she only submitted to Levi as her King.