The Widow's Gift Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at him sitting naked there on the throne, the unstoppable force of strength and personality that he had become, the idea more than excited her...

"Simply say yes, my Lion and I will handle the rest." Alina gasped as Levi began to nurse at her plump teat and rock her lush ass in his lap. "I will teach our new daughter, train her on your magnificent cock and reshape her into a perfect little princess to be proud of."

"Please, Daddy. I desperately want you to be proud of me."

"Say it, Darling. Say it for me. Tell your beloved Alina that she can do this thing for you. For us..."

Britney actually held her breath, she had even begged him and the haughty teen heartthrob hadn't begged for anything in her entire entitled existence. Two sets of eyes stared into her soul. One pair cool and glowing gray as the sun behind tempestuous winter skies, the other angry molten amber and slitted down the center.

"Mmmnph--fine." Levi mumbled around his mouthful of ripe titflesh as a line of something white dribbled down onto his tufted chin. "Just be quick about it."

"Mmmmm! Thank you, Darling." Alina trilled in delight, feathering his suckling scalp with a barrage of adoring kisses as she coaxed out another disproportionately large volume of jism from his unflagging manhood. "You won't regret it, I promise. We're both going to make you both so happy, just wait and see!"

Britney almost missed the grunted affirmative as she had fixated on the bare breast that constantly cumming superstud wasn't feeding on. There was... milk beading on the unmolested nip and running in creamy streams across the gravity-defying sphere of flawless flesh.

Suddenly all she could smell was the saccharine scent of vanilla.

"Did you not hear your new master's command?" Alina chided, snapping Britney back into the present. The Russian angel was glaring haughtily down at her and holding out a cupped palm even as Levi growled into her leaking teat and fucked her sensational clenching thighs all the harder. "Hurry, dear one. Before he grows impatient and changes his mind."

The presented hand was slimy and coated in Levi's pungent spend. Britney had never seen so much of it in her life. None of the rarified boyfriends she had briefly cockteased for kicks had been allowed to touch her, or even approach first base but her mouth flooded with saliva as she stumbled a step forward to gorge herself on the potent proffered load.

The taste was divine.

"Ohmagawd~!"

After a single tentative lick, Britney started gulping and slurping down the heavenly ambrosia like a starving woman.

She ran her eager tongue over the joints of Alina's fingers and the creases of her palm, lapping up every dessert-flavored glob of LeviDaddy's baby-batter. The second-hand goodness assaulted her taste buds and coated the inside her pretty mouth until she was feverishly fellating each of the ethereal beauty's fingers to ensure she hadn't missed a smidge of the delectable seed.

"Mo--more, please more..."

"You see now, don't you? You understand..." Alina crooned melodiously in her ear as Britney whined for more. "He always had this level of greatness hidden deep within him but you were a selfish little girl, too infatuated with herself to recognize the man he could become."

"I was, I admit it!" Britney wept, falling to her knees and yanking uselessly at her slim fitting school blouse. It was feeling terribly tight around her perky chest. "Make me better, Mommy!"

The gorgeous blonde squeezed then pumped her splendid thighs causing a geyser of steamy spunk to erupt high into the air from LeviDaddy's monster cock to the jubilant cheers and orgasmic moans of the female spectators. A dense puddle of the scrummy cummy was pooling in her tightly clenched thigh-gap at the joining of their twitching nethers and Britney's mouth went dry at the sight of so much abundant bounty.

"I will, child, though brace yourself." Alina murmured kindly and planted a gentle kiss upon Britney's tear-stained cheek. "This is going to feel rather... intense."

Then rough hands were seizing her upper arms and hoisting Britney off her knees as though she were no heavier than a pillow stuffed with feathers, bringing her face to snarling face with Levi.

"I could say I didn't want this but that would be a lie." He rasped past some intimidatingly long canine teeth. "I thought I might leave this shithole with a scrap of my gentler self still intact but you couldn't let me have even that small consolation, could you?"

"Are you going to punish me, Daddy?" She trembled deliciously in his iron grip as she felt the heat of his sticky crown press against her smooth stomach. "Maybe you should spank my naughty bottom."

"Do it, my Love. Show the willful child how masterful you have become." Alina purred, sliding gracefully off his lap to kneel between his feet and run her tongue up his exemplary length. "May I guide you into her, Darling? I want to watch from here as you ruin her virgin flower and remake her into a good girl on your enormous Lion cock! Look, it's already begun."

Britney gasped and squirmed. Her floundering body felt like it was burning up and her skin itched as though an army of ants crawled beneath it. Her chest felt tight and she struggled to breathe until a button on her school blouse popped off to fly away.

Her breasts were... enlarging.

She watched in tormented wonderment as the gap the lost button left expanded like an improvised boob window to reveal the swelling cleavage within. For a horrifying second she worried that she would grow impractically fat melons like Kitten, or worse, dysmorphic silicone-inflated volleyballs like Dolly.

But all the troubling thoughts were washed away on a tsunami of carnal anticipation when her LeviDaddy lifted her up over his pulsating fatherhood and AlinaMommy tugged her sodden panties aside to press the bulbous cum-slathered tip against her sodden unsullied entrance.

"Oh gawd... you're huge, Daddy!" She whimpered, lifting and spreading her knees in midair, vainly attempting to make more room for his obstinate girth. "Maybe go slow to start? I don't know if you'll fi--AAAIIEEEEE~!"

Her nervous blathering turned into an earsplitting shriek as the first few ecstatic inches delved her pristine depths and stretched her snug snatch wide. Britney was incredibly wet and LeviDaddy's monstrous shaft was coated in his slick juices, but even so the friction against her stretching channel was a blinding blend of exquisite euphoria and excruciating agony.

"Fuck, that's one tight little hole and she's just getting hotter by the second!"

"Yes, Darling, yes! Witness the extent of your masculine power and accept your birthright, my Lion!"

Britney could feel it through the hurricane of hedonistic sensations bombarding her brain. A primal proprioception that informed her that her toned cheerleader body was changing as she took in more of his magical, ever-spouting spunk. Firming and elongating in some places, rounding out and plumping up in others.

Peeking down through squinted eyes, she could see it. Her already shapely legs were gaining in both length and sleek muscle definition. Her trim torso slimming further down to supermodel measurements even as her worrisome chest finally settled into two perfect, perky teardrops of naturally jiggling titflesh that--while exceptionally large for her tinyfied frame--were far from the oversized pornstar proportions she had first feared.

"Yes... Yes! You're fucking me into a whole new shape, Daddy!" She squealed, as AlinaMommy fed another few cunt-crushing inches into her skintight slit. "Don't ever stop fucking your precious baby-girl!"

"That's about half of you, Darling. She is doing well, no? How does our pretty princess feel wrapped around your amazing cock?"

"She feels great, almost as amazing as you. Just shove the rest of it in already, Love. I'm going to fuck her so hard she walks bowlegged for a month and then we are all leaving this dump forever."

"Mmmhmmm~... Of course, Darling. Thank you for this, I love you so much."

Britney's watering eyes bugged and her mile-high legs shot out horizontally, performing an aerial split as dainty feminine hands seized her shrinking waspish waist and forced her with surprising strength down to the bucking base of LeviDaddy's momentous manmeat.

A long shrill wail keened from Britney's gaping lips as he blasted through her fragile virginity like a battering ram and sank inhumanly deep to rearrange her morphing insides. Her entire body tightened, contracting down around the invasive protrusion as though every delicate part of the shuddering teen dream was hardwired to her convulsing cunt and dedicated to pleasing her Daddy.

"So full..." She panted, spittle wetting her cute chin. "Your big Daddy dick is... unh~ filling my baby-girl pussy so fucking full, I can hardly breathe..."

"Well buckle up, Princess." LeviDaddy groaned and Britney could feel him lurching inside her. "We're only just getting started."

She let out a little whimper which was one part fear and ten parts desperate desire before his clawed hands covered AlinaMommy's around her lissome waist and they started to move together in a slow but deliberate tempo.

A vacuous void was left inside Britney as she slid back up his veiny shaft, a cloying emptiness she craved to be filled again with her handsome Daddy's supreme cockmeat. Her head drooped and her loose sunlight hair--brighter and more voluminous than before--curtained her slack-jawed expression as an animal whine of need escaped her throat.

When they brought her back down on it, the overwhelming sensation of being stuffed to the gills again sent the howling coed queen crashing into a toe-curling climax that frayed at the edges of her sanity.

"DAAAADDYYYYYYY~!!"

Her back arched and the remaining buttons on her struggling blouse flew in all directions as her perfectly globular tits tore free to bounce beneath her sagging chin. The straps of her little white push-up bra snapped under the expansive pressure and the ruined undergarment fluttered down into LeviDaddy's lap where it was showered in the girlish proofs of her squirting pleasure.

"I never get tired of seeing the outline of your glorious manhood thrusting into a smooth belly Darling." AlinaMommy cooed from below and Britney squirmed when she felt the gorgeous woman's warm tongue lap at the joining of their leaking sexes. "I adore watching it piston in and out of some lucky girl's womb. I want to stroke it through her tender young flesh. I want to feel it in my hand when you explode inside our precious little princess."

"Oh fuck, Love, you know what it does to me when you talk like that!"

Britney didn't know but was quickly learning as her LeviDaddy pounded her harder, more aggressively, jerking her up and down his obese length like an orgasmic ragdoll. Heavy jets of potent heat poured into her overcrowded depths and her pristine cervix yielded to him like a surrendering citadel.

Every second he wasn't stretching out her insides was purest torture when he drew her up to his rampaging tip, only to be obliterated again by blistering bliss when he slammed her back down to his clit-crushing base with reckless abandon. Britney was cumming her cock-addled brains out of every other stroke, unable to fully recover from one torrential climax before the next stormed through her quavering core like chain lightning.

"Yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyes~!" She squealed as her fertile young hips spread and were honed into flawless round handles, all the better for Levi to grip. "Use me, Daddy... hyaaa~ fuck your good baby-girl full of your hot Daddy spunk and... ooomff~ make me a mommy!"

Somewhere in the background, the swooning spectators in the women's stands echoed her plea. The still air in the sports arena had grown humid and steamy with the warmth of so many writhing feminine bodies and the spicy aroma of moist, plunging fingers in dripping womanly snatches.

The men's side were passed out to a man, folded over the significantly wet splotches staining the crotches of their soiled pants like paper dolls and drooling mindlessly in merciful unconsciousness.

"Be aggressive! B. E. Aggressive!" Ellory; Britney's former cheer captain chanted energetically, as the rest of the team revved up the moaning female crowd by shaking their fluffy pom poms, barely-legal tits and naked tooshies with unfettered glee. Their spandex uniforms and sporty underwear were lost to the recently forgotten past. "Give her the D!"

"The D!" The possessed squad rallied enthusiastically with red embers glowing in their eyes, high kicking to show off their drenched, hairless mounds and honey-soaked thighs.

The rest of the exuberant performance was lost on Britney, whose mind was rattling around like the ball in the bottom of a spray can, as her hunky LeviDaddy ravaged her relentlessly and violently thrashed her rapturous young body about like a feral dog with a chew toy.

No, not a dog. Her hard-fucking Daddy was a lion!

"Gonna do it, gonna give you so much Daddy spunk that trim baby-belly will slosh when you walk!" Levi roared, "Gonna mark you as my pregnant little princess in front of everyone!"

With that, he grabbed Britney's outflung ankles and spun her around on his monster meat until she was facing the enviously moaning audience with her back pressed into his chest and her feet pinned above her bobbling blonde head.

If she hadn't been flexible enough for the contorted position before, she most certainly was now. The non-stop deluge of LeviDaddy's hot seed had refined her already athletically honed figure into a superhumanly long, lean and limber example of transcendent feminine physicality.

Britney didn't need a mirror to see it. The jealous, hopeless expressions on every lusty face in the feverishly fanatical audience were reflection enough. Each and every woman and girl there would have sold their souls to be her, to be planted joyfully upon her hunky Daddy's mind-bending megameat, if only for as long as it took to taste one of her stratospheric climaxes.

Which was about once every four racing heartbeats if Britney was in any mind to count.

Which she wasn't at the present time.

What she was; was a breathtaking mess of brilliant blonde hair and radiantly fit flesh smiling beatifically into the caterwauling, lip-gnawing crowd as she feasted upon their bitter-sweet adoration like it was mother's milk.

"You're fucking me so wonderfully. Daddy." She gasped, swirling her sleek new hips in sinuous circles each time his pounding crotch clapped into her pert derriere. "Please keep fucking me into a good little girl who lives to obey and breed for her big, strong Daddy. Fuck me pregnant and gorgeous, then dress me up and parade me around town as your pretty princess trophy."

"That's a fine idea, dear." AlinaMommy purred, rising gracefully to her feet and docking her bountiful cleavage into LeviDaddy's bulky bicep. "We can dress in matching mommy-daughter gowns and outfits whenever our Lion wants to show us off. We could even wear identical high heels and sexy lingerie for him, kneeling before him together as I teach you how to best please your new father in the bedroom. Would you like that?"

Y--Yes, Mommy, please." Britney whimpered as her eyelids fluttered through another gushing wave of ecstasy. "I want you to... oooh~ show me how to worship Daddy's ma--magnificent cock with my cute baby-girl mouth and breasts and--"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Levi thundered and Britney squealed as she felt him flex and thicken within her constricting cunt.

The position he held her in should have been humiliating. Facing outwards with her feet up by her ears and her firm happy tits pushed out between her knees. She was essentially folded in half with her plaid mini skirt rumbled up around her trim waist and her overstuffed pussy rudely exposed for the world--or the stands full of frantic Britney and LeviDaddy fans in this case--to see.

Instead she basked in their hungry stares and envious mutterings, even as they openly tugged at hard nipples or fingered their woefully empty twats. She was better than all of them, not by virtue of her insurmountable allure or impossibly enhanced sex appeal, but because she was HIS.

Her dreamboat Daddy's precious baby-girl.

"Are you almost there, Darling?" Mommy crooned sinfully into his ear, lifting a dripping breast to his parched lips with one hand as the other slid over the pistoning bulge distending Britney's flat tummy. "Here, drink from your loving Lioness as you bless our daughter with your virile seed. I want to feel you cum and claim her forever!"

"Make her better, Master." Kitten begged, staggering over to them and tugging the candy-haired Asian fuckdoll along by the choker even as her bell tinkled on her own collar. "Fix that haughty bitch like you did for me."

"Hhhhrmph~!" Dolly gurgled happily as the huge-titted Latina maid shoved her nectar-slathered face down onto Levi's throbbing balls to sloppily suck and lick up the rutting pairs free-flowing juices. "Mmmlurk~..."

"Please, Daddy, do it. Keep fucking me until I'm your perfect baby-girl!"

With a bestial roar Levi dragged Britney's thoroughly ravished pussy down to the root of his pulsating prick, then buried his sharp teeth into the nape of her slender neck as he finally unloaded like a dump truck inside her.

She wailed in wordless triumph as sticky heat flooded her virgin womb at the same time Levi's jaws clamped down on her tender flesh. Fangs pricked her tingling skin but didn't sink in. On almost anyone else, her Daddy would have come away with a mouthful of bloody gore but Britney had been rebuilt on a molecular level to endure his savage passions.

...Endure them, relish his rough handling and crave even more of his fierce Daddy fucking as his almighty manmeat pumped a river of life-changing cum into her fertile teen cunt.

"Mmmm...That's it, darling, I can feel you swelling our daughter's stomach with your potent seed." AlinaMommy breathed huskily, gliding her hands around LeviDaddy's neck to rest a soft cheek on his broad shoulders. "Thank you for taking such good care of our little girl, I love the man you have become."

"Fuck but I love you too, my Lioness." He rumbled with heartfelt devotion, releasing his toothy hold on Britney's neck. "Looks like I left my mark on her after all."

"That is for the best, darling. Now nobody can mistake her for anything but your personal property."

Britney was lost to the affectionate moment and the torrid, passionate kiss that followed as the intoxicating flow of her beloved LeviDaddy's spunk finally slowed and she struggled to keep from spiraling apart like a thrown paper streamer.

She felt like a ship being tossed about on a stormy sea of delirious ecstasy, exquisitely rudderless and threatening to capsize into the fathomless depths of mind-numbing bliss.

Her eyes glowed a silver-gray where they rolled up into her skull and the wet comforting heat in her bloated belly was spreading to saturate and polish every cell in her pliable young body like shiny gemstones. What few physical faults and imperfections Britney had remaining were smoothed away as her already stunning face took on an inhumanly regal symmetry; her high cheekbones could have etched glass and her lips took on a permanently plump crimson rouge.

She was ascending, propelled on fluffy clouds of eternal adoration for her LeviDaddy, as she remained brilliantly skewered on his lap, being divinely remolded upon his tireless, throbbing rigidity. Even the raucous crowd had fallen into an awestruck silence.