The Widow's Gift Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to take-off soon, okay?" The enchanting nymphet crooned sweetly as she opened the cockpit door for the entranced aviators to shuffle inside, pitched tents leading the way like divining rods. "Just as soon as Daddy is finished punishing Mommy for her cheeky behavior. I wish it was me but I'm still learning, you know?"

"Yes, Mistress..." They droned in unison, filing into their flight seats and commencing pre-flight checks like a pair of glassy-eyed robots. "Anything you wish."

"That's so fucking hot!" She squirmed and giggled, running her hands up and down her sensational body, and rubbing at the mark on her neck. "I'm going to love my new life in Russia with Mommy and Daddy, I just know it! We're gunning to achieve some unbelievable stuff. It's going to be amazing."

"Yes, Mistress..."

Back in the passenger cabin Levi took a heated moment to close and seal the passenger door before throwing Alina face first over a beige leather sofa. Using his clawed fingertips, he shredded the expensive dress from the small of her arched back down to her spreading knees and tore her shoestring thong off her lush wiggling hips.

"Get this plane moving!" He roared over her exhilarated gasps. "I'm going to fuck my future wife into the mile high club, then we'll see about the rest of you after that."

"Yes, Darling, yes! Take me however you want. Be rough with me, Master and pound my naughty wife pussy until I scream!"

The landing tires squeaked on the cement as the sleek aircraft rolled into motion, slowly picking up speed as it taxied out onto the private runway.

From inside the cabin came the ecstatic cries of a once lost little girl; now a beautiful, broken woman who had finally found her Lion and was headed home at long last.

A wayward child returning to the cold embrace of Mother Russia; who had no idea how badly she was about to be fucked.

Alina's passionate wails of purest love and carnal devotion nearly drowned out the blaring jet engines as they took flight.

________________

THE END

Author's Note: It's finally done! I'm really sad to be saying goodbye to Alina and Levi but they are off on their next grand adventure together. I need to say a HUGE thank you to the other amazing mind control authors who allowed me to cameo some of their own clever MC creations in this silly story...

Cheers to you Limerick and The Sympathetic Devil. My sincerest thanks to Nadia Nightside, Kris P Kreme and Neil Bimbeau. You are all erotica superstars in my eyes and I wouldn't be writing today if not for your exemplary examples.

Thanks for sticking with the story. If you enjoyed it then please let me know. We hobby writers thrive on your feedback, comments and PMs. Otherwise, cheers and happy reading!