All Comments on 'The Wife Swop'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A truly excellent piece of writing. I always enjoy seeing some alpha douche bag getting his comeuppance and this guy got his multiple times. A big dick is useless if you don’t know how to use it and just ramming it into women yelling take that big cock isn’t really the kind of talk that someone who is looking to make love was hoping to hear.

Five big stars for this 💎 .

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesabout 2 months ago

Justice is always best served cold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can see it happening this way. The only reason Donna and George had any regrets is that they both were lousy fucks for the other. If Donna and George had found sexual passion together they wouldn't have left the bedroom for the entire cottage weekend, and they wouldn't have cared what, if anything, Rob and Amanda found in each other. While the divorces might have been inevitable, if not due to George than due to some other big dick predator, Rob and Amanda didn't confront their straying spouses properly. They both should have denied the swap, then proposed trial separations so Donna and George could test the depth of their relationship. They all ended up with what they deserved, the good, the bad, and the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A beta male's fantasy. Too many cliches. Too predictable and boring. Too pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It was an ok story. The good husband was a bit of a pussy but in the end I finished my reading. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It seemed written following a check list. Big cock, check. Not a good lover, check. Rob turns out to be a better lover check. And so on. But, for me there wasn't any emotive content so it didn't resonate.

To our American friend that had to go to the dictionary to figure out that swop is the same as swap - he has no room to talk when most of his fellows say drug and drugged instead of drag and dragged

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Swap vs swop. Both are correct spellings. The latter is used by the Brits. Most likely the spell check has a British dictionary.

.

Where the author went wrong was not ensuring only one or the other spelling is used, not both.

.

That being said, I liked the story. Yes it's a Cinderella ending. But, there's the karma of the two schemers being so bent on doing each other against their spouses' wishes that they ultimately push them away and into to each other's arms.

.

Love the line from MIB, "If you don't start nothing, there would be nothing."

.

Well they started, they got it, and they lost Full marks.

deependerdeependerabout 2 months ago

Yeah, thaumatin, you stopped too soon: you should have continued on to the dictionary...they have one on line now.

.

But why isn't this called "The Husband Swop"? One wife made it happen, the other was amenable, and they both got what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A good read. Predictable to a point, still a good story.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 2 months ago

This was a good read, since the two potential 'victims' found their way put of their existing marriages - hers with a cheater, his with an over-entitled bee-yatch - to find a satisfying relationship together.

I couldn't quite see 5 stars for this one, but it does easily get 4 of them.

Thanks for writing.

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 2 months ago

Although, quite a predictable ending, this is a well written story.

DazzyDDazzyDabout 2 months ago

A little Pollyanna but great read.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 2 months ago

Very well done, Sir/Madam. The inevitable conclusion to two decent people being put in this situation.

I couldn't help thinking of the story going in a different direction at one point. A big part of Debbie's attraction is George always going on about his big cock. At the couch scene, Debbie pulls it out and does an involuntary giggle. When George asks why, she says, "You think this is big?" Turns out George only thought it was big. With this shattering of his illusion, there goes his confidence and bravado.

But i loved your version as well. :)

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 2 months ago

sole mates or soul mate? Swap or swop?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

The first wife swapping story that I’ve ever enjoyed. Donna pushed it and found out George just wasn’t up to the hype, and then she loses Rob to Amanda. Perfect ending.

GardenshedGardenshedabout 2 months ago

Fun story, guess George is not a real Alpha male, more likely Rob is on how to treat women. Predictable, but was well written, had emotion too. 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 months ago

They say opposites attract. They also say a fool and her honey are often separated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Couldn’t get past the use of swop. Am I missing something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I was really expecting the husband to use a swop to breakup the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How illiterate do you have to be? How embarrassed must your school teachers be? Swop? Seriously?

ibuguseribuguserabout 2 months ago

Good one. 4*. @anonymous dude : swop is, as per dictionary, another variant of swap and is chiefly British.

Maybe you should've looked it up before embarrassing yourself.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 months ago

A nice loving story on one hand showing a loving and considerate couple and then the inconsiderate people only after a thrill with no consideration for feelings and the other person. A very moral story. I think the anons were a bit disappointed and missed the whole point of the story and who cares about the word swop anyway? Sex by itself is an overrated pass time if there is no love and caring involved. Our author did ok in that respect and I give him 4 stars for his efforts. Thank you.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

4 stars from Xluckylee for a pretty good story.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 1 month ago

""""""ibuguser12 days ago

Good one. 4*. @anonymous dude : swop is, as per dictionary, another variant of swap and is chiefly British.

Maybe you should've looked it up before embarrassing yourself."""""" ib,.. it is not an embarrassment it is just that we are taught correct spellings of words, from day one (hopefully) without regards to UK spelling them wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is a 90% divorce rate tied to all couples that attempt any swap,swing, sharing, or hotwife/cuckolding, and reportedly the highest animosity and hatred of ones ex's. Yet idiots still inject this poison into there lives, and so many push it's merit for spicing up sex, yeah like cyan pepper up your piss hole. Take some good advice just file for divorce it will save you the hellish experience and a whole lot of lies, animosity, and hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant story. the good guy didnt finish last but 1st an got the girl (woman) excellent outcome. thanks for a great story!😊

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196912 days ago

Good story. the epilogue was a little weird though. (how far out you forecast their futures plus Donna's life of religion)

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Excellent

MasterKissMasterKiss3 days ago

Very nice. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Swop?? Is there such a word? I'd be suspicious of your spell checker on that one! I did notice you spelled it correctly (swap) at the very start of your story then reverted to the incorrect version for the rest of the story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...