The Wife Tries a New Cock

Story Info
My wife's first experience with a new cock.
2.8k words
4.03
73.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was going to be an amazing day. The kids spent the night at a friend's house, so it was just me and the wife, or so I thought. The wife had been talking with a new friend, one that I had hoped she would take the next step and spread her legs to and have the thrill of watching her be penetrated for the first time by another man.

Over the past couple of weeks, I could talk to the wife and convince her to begin talking to some potential prospects for furthering our bedroom entertainment. Taking this step was not taken easily or lightly, as I knew the wife had concerns about how it would play out and what ulterior motives might be associated with my asking.

As the days progressed and we complete profiles on different online sites to try and find a perfect match for her, we began getting flooded with responses from prospects that desired more than to take my wife and enter her holes and fill her with their creamy goodness.

Let me say this, my wife is not what others would describe as a model, but I find her irresistible. She has some extra weight, but as do I so it's of no concern at all. She has amazing tits, which fill your hands, which drive her wild when you grab onto and squeeze while pounding away at her sweet and juicy pussy.

Her ass makes you twitch every time she wiggles it and she shaves perfectly smooth, which makes it even more inviting to dive your face right in and begin lapping up her nectar, savoring every drop.

Getting back to her suitors, one, in particular, stood out, one that made her pussy ached when he talked about the things that he would do to her, about how he wanted to lick her pussy up and down until she would squirt in his mouth. This got her wild and she couldn't wait to feel his tongue and cock probing the folds in her pussy, feeling another man on top of her. This wasn't originally the case, as the first agreement she made was that I had to find the guy, and he would be required to wear a mask, as she didn't want to have any form of attachment, but as time progressed, she enjoyed more and more seeing the face attached to the cock that would soon be inside her.

Well like I said, today was going to be amazing. We had our plan into motion and 10 am could not come quickly enough. I had set up cameras around the bedroom, waiting to capture the magical moment on camera, three to be precise, so I could get an additional angle to try and capture every magical moment. I had everything set up including my chair downstairs so that I could watch the entertainment that would be occurring in the room above me, but still ensuring that I was near in case my wife's safety was called into question.

As the wife stood by the window, watching for a black pickup to pull into the driveway, I watched her as you could see the nervousness and anticipation all rolled into one. Finally, the moment arrived, that black pickup pulled down the street and into the driveway. The wife pushed me along and hurried me downstairs, out of sight, so I would not be seen, in fear, it would scare off the man she at that moment truly wanted deep inside of her in every dirty way possible.

As I move downstairs I pull up the living room camera on my phone so I can see the first interactions. As Frank walks through the door my heart jumps, as does my wife's for sure. He closes the door behind him, and she welcomes him, I'm sure trying to get over her nerves. He leans in and gives her a hug, his hands resting on her ass, giving a light squeeze as he embraces her, which makes her tingle. She suggests they move upstairs into the bedroom, as she reaches for his hand and leads him through the living room and up the stairs to our marital bed.

I switch to one of the cameras as they enter the room, and watch as they enter, still holding hands. The wife is wearing a short white and pink striped dress with no bra, and little to hide her ample breasts, looking like they could fall out at any moment. She and Frank fall onto the bed, her laying on my side of the bed, and him on mine.

They begin chatting, obviously trying to calm each other's nerves, as this is their first time together, outside of a quick coffee meeting they had a week or two before. After a while of sitting there chatting, Frank moving his hand up and down my wife's arm in a comforting motion, he begins to lean in kissing along her neck, working his hand up along her arm to her should and over across her chest, slowly moving down over the fabric of her dress, finally cupping one of her breasts.

To take a step back, one of the stipulations that she had placed was no kissing on the lips, as she wanted this to be something she and I both shared, even though I was not concerned with the outcome. I informed her that she had the freedom to change her mind based on the encounter, but she resisted, profusely.

Slowly but surely he worked his hands over her breasts, squeezing and teasing her nipples through the fabric while continuing to suck and nibble on her neck. It was at this moment, that I believe he felt uncomfortable sitting on my side of the bed and asked to switch sides, saying "so I can even up the attention to both sides". While moving around the bed he took off his shirt, revealing a hairy chest, which showed evidence of his line of work outdoors doing labor, but was not flat a chiseled, but not obese at all, merely a beer or two too many.

As she sat there loving every bit of attention letting out soft moans she was curious as to why his hand retreated from her nipples and pulled away, worried that he found her unattractive. Instead to her surprise, his hand headed down across her stomach, hovering right over her lower abdomen, just above her pelvic.

Her breathing became more rapid and deep, waiting in anticipation as a man who is not her husband was about to touch her pussy for the first time. He reached for the seam of the dress and began slightly pulling it up, allowing the cool air and the fan to blow right across the freshly shaved lips of her pussy. This immediately took her breath away as she feels the fresh air brushing against her moist lips. Once her dress is lifted, Frank begins sliding his finger down grazing across her opening, feeling the heat and moisture emanating from within, making her gasp with excitement as she feels his touch.

He continues to little graze over the top of her pussy lips, continuing to kiss her neck, eventually working his way down and latching his lips on her exposed nipple, fondling the other in his other hand. He begins pressing inside her lips feeling every bit of wetness that is contained within, rubbing it all over, up to her clit, as he slowly rubs it in a circular motion.

After about 5 minutes of this, Frank rolls over and begins sliding his body down my wife's, positioning himself with his feet handing off, and his face just inches away from her glistening wet pussy. He shaved lips so inviting as Frank lowers his head and takes her clit into her mouth. Throughout the next couple of minutes, I witness Frank sucking on her clit making her throw her head back in ecstasy, shaking from the pleasure that he is providing to her. He begins inserting a finger, rubbing her G-spot while tongue flicking her clit, driving her closer and closer to one of the greatest orgasms of her life.

Finally, Frank stops as he withdrawals his fingers and takes one last swipe of his tongue from my wife's tight asshole up to her clit, collecting as much of her nectar as possible in his mouth, savoring every last drop. She is so close to cuming, that she can't way to be pushed over the edge, she tries to grind against his tongue and he begins to retreat away. Frank stands up and walks to the side of the bed, stripping off his clothes, exposing his cock to my wife, her watching as the hard object is standing erect.

Frank begins walking to the foot of the bed, his cock swinging in the air, ready to dive deep and bottom out into my wife's pussy. Now, I am not a small person by any means and have been the largest she has had to this point. However, what I am looking at is a cock that is longer, and thicker than myself, and joyful that my wife is about to experience an even bigger cock, one that will stretch her out even further than I can.

As he climbs onto the bed, I now realize that the tip of this man's cock is pointed straight at my wife's unprotected pussy, just waiting to impale her to the hilt. My wife raises her legs, and spreads them widely, giving Frank a perfect view of my wife's gorgeous pussy. He lines himself up, taking his cock in one hand, and holding his balance with the other, and begins to rub the tip of his cock along the edge of her slit, covering the tip of his cock with her juices, lathering it up so it is easier to slid his cock in since her pussy is not used to a cock of that size.

Frank takes his cock and positions it at the entrance to her dripping cunt, placing the tip right into the entrance. My wife wraps her legs around and locks them behind Frank's back and helps pull him in deeper and deeper until finally his cock is bottomed out inside my wife. While watching this on my phone, my cock is straining against my pants, I take it out and slowly start to stroke it, denying myself at every point the option to cum, as after Frank has his fun, I plan on jumping in and shoving my cock into my wife's well-stretched pussy, reclaiming her as my own.

I can hear my wife moaning at this point from upstairs, almost as loud as I can through my headphones. Frank begins picking up the pace, thrusting his cock into my wife, pressing right against her cervix. I look away for a second to readjust my cock, as my boxers are straining the skin around my balls, making it almost uncomfortable. In my ear of my headphones, I hear the sound of kissing, which wasn't unfamiliar, as early Frank was making the same noises on my wife's neck, while playing with her tits, and rubbing her pussy during their foreplay. When I look back at my phone after adjusting myself, I notice that Frank and my wife are now kissing, deeply.

It caught me off guard at first, but made my cock twitch at the site of my wife making out with a guy who moments ago was no more familiar to her, than the cashier at the local grocery store. Frank begins thrusting faster, picking up pace, grunting as he bottoms out inside my wife. All of a sudden I notice Frank's cock begin to flex as he empties his load deep inside my wife, who is milking every last drop of cum from his cock, while still locked in a kiss, moaning into his mouth.

As Frank retreats from her pussy, his cum still deep inside, my wife and Frank lay there catching her breath, as Frank rolls onto his side next to her. After a couple of minutes of chatting, and taking a quick break. I was beginning to think it was time for me to interject to send him home when Frank begins to rub all over my wife's body again, playing with her tits and making out with her.

With his cum still inside, Frank climbs back on top of her sliding between her spread legs and begins rubbing his cock against her slit again, spreading their mixed juices together even more. Frank then shoves the head of his cock into my wife's pussy for the second time having no reservations of taking his time, getting her acclimated to his size, instantly thrusting it deep inside her.

This time there is no reservations she begins locking her lips with Frank as continues thrusting in and out of my wife's cum filled pussy, using his fluids as a lubricant, slamming it in hast and hard, slapping his balls against her tight little ass. Unfortunately, more quickly than the first time, I notice as Frank begins letting the second wave of cum release inside my wife, filling every nook and cranny of her pussy, causing his cum to leak out around his softening cock, rolling out and down around her asshole.

After finishing, Frank excuses himself and utilizes the bathroom before getting dressed and is escorted to the front door by my wife, who is trying to keep as much of his seed deep inside of her, for as long as possible. I begin walking upstairs as Frank pulls out of the driveway, I reach my wife and embrace and kiss all over her neck and chest.

My wife says "you better hurry up I can feel his cum running out of my pussy and down my leg."

I instantly grab her around the waist and begin dragging her up the stairs, back to the bed where Frank had just fucked her twice and had emptied his loads inside her perfect little pussy. As I lay her on the bed, I grab her legs and lift them up pinning them next to her ears. As I raise her legs, I see the glistening wetness of the combination of her juices and Frank's cum. As I look closer I can see how puffy and red her pussy lips are from being wrapped around Frank's large cock, gladly accepting every inch he could provide.

I begin rubbing my cock along her slit, covering my cock in both sets of juices before shoving my cock as deep as I can inside my wife, even though I am not as big as the cock that just minutes again was bottoming out, pressing against my wife's welcoming cervix. Even knowing the fact I am smaller than the last, I know just how to work her over to make her pussy squirt, throwing juices clear to the end of the bed, some even landing on the floor.

As I continue to thrust, I realize that the inevitable is arriving quicker than anticipated. I realize that my cock is growing harder, ready to add my load to the mix of cum that is swimming around inside my wife's pussy. My wife looks me in the eyes and can tell that I am getting closer. She begins to beg me to cum, desiring nothing more than to be filled by me. I lean back, thrusting my cock along her g-spot sending her closer to orgasm. Suddenly, jets of cum begin shooting inside my wife, oozing everywhere, as she is unable to contain another ounce of cum inside her pussy.

As I climb off, I begin fingering her pussy edging her closer and closer to another orgasm. Hooking my fingers against her g-spot, I begin rubbing frantically, using our cum together as a lubricant, causing her to orgasm, and have the largest session of squirting in her life, as the sudden rush of emotions of everything that transpired has instantly set in, and she begins screaming that she's cuming, clenching her pussy muscles sending herself into a shivering frenzy with the sensation flowing over her.

We lay there laying on the bed, collecting ourselves from everything that has transpired over the last hour and a half, reminiscing over the events that have occurred. My wife was nervous at the beginning, wondering how I would react to the first time of her being with another man. My wife is pleasantly surprised to see how excited and how hard my cock was after watching all the events unfold, as she was worried that when she started kissing Frank, it would alter my reactions.

We sat there, contemplating how long it was going to be till the next time she got to fuck Frank.