All Comments on 'The Wife Tries a New Cock'

by armyman1807

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent! I lived her dream long ago with my husband's encouragement. Any honest woman will admit that feeling a strange cock inside her is a thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Welcome cuck.

you have a small cock and you have no pride but it is not a defect.

you are a man of this new millennium, who thanks to the porn video, prefers to watch and jerk off rather than to fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story, but nearly unreadable due to many proofreading errors. Please find someone to proofread for you or at least read it aloud to yourself. That will catch 90% of the problems.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Always glad to welcome a new writer. This is the kind of story I enjoy altho you have a lot of work to do to make it a pleasant read. Firstly, you should proofread your 'finished' work several times; there are MANY glitches in this. Not the misspellings that Word would catch, but just plain wrong words. There are volunteer Beta Readers on Lit that would be happy to help you with that for free. Do keep 'em coming.

DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Hopefully the next time Frank fucks her her husband will be there to fill her mouth with his cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is it with all these limp dicked self deflated men who think watching another man fuck his wife is exciting? It's degrading and the impetus for divorce, disrupted family, kids who are messed up emotionally and physically because their parents are. Piss poor first story, I'll be sure to ignore anything written by you.

ctdansctdansabout 3 years ago

Thank you for using Tags well. Allowed me to skip this as it is not my thing and I won't write negative remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What do Cuckold couples and swingers tell their kids about their lifestyle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and I swing and I have witnessed her with other cocks and I will say it is a turn on. Especially when they know how to please her. Most men are only interested in getting themselves off. They would be better off to always make sure she gets off too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very good story. Do not listen to the haters! Please continue to share your experiences with us.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

It is amazing that there are supposedly women who even feel great when they find that they are so of little value to their husband that he is willing to share them with others. I would not only feel cheap, but also like any commodity! You can rent a lawnmower or a drill, but I don't want to share intimacy with them either. But as I said, there are so many mentally broken types in this world, which is why not such women and men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My wife, my wife, my wife

Evidently, she doesn't have a name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This writer was in the army? I guess he let his wife play while he was on tour, lucky her i bet his friends enjoyed her too. Nothing like being a slut armywife shared by the army cuck husband. Just think about all those creampies he can clean up.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

And the next chapter will be the divorce, as the majority of these types end up in court.

Why you kids dont ever finish the story the way they would end up is beyond me. I enjoy laughing at witless wonders bringing the end of the marriage about. Even in the written form, its funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

whore and wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mmmmm....so he turns his wife into a real-time porn moment. I do hope she falls in love with one of her suitors and leaves his sorry ass. At least he’ll have the videos to comfort him in his old age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"What do Cuckold couples and swingers tell their kids about their lifestyle" Well it isn't usual for most parents to share intimate details of their sexual life with their children. Those that do may find child protection agencies may want to have a chat with both the parents and the children. "What intimate details of your sex life do YOU share with your children?" is perhaps a question that needs to be considered, judging by the tone of your post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. So thrilling and nice to read

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Dunkie, you do realize that if he cums in her mouth you won’t get your damned baby bump. Who would want to reclaim a nasty whorewife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stop writing

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 3 years ago

Yes, a well-worded account of a stud doing the business, however, the writing never produced an unforgettable fuck for us to read about. No, it was more factual than exciting and in a months time I will have forgotten all about this story (and so unlike "Anna's experience with her "big" neighbour") read this and you will understand just how far you have to go to grab our attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Unreadable. Your writing needs a lot of work. Maybe you should consider using an editor. There were a number of sections that showed you are not very adept at constructing sentences. Too any typos in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

good story it felt real not made up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should’ve lick her freshly fucked pussy first

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife happily agreed to me placing cameras in our house so i could watch her enjoying sex with her lovers. She texts me when her cocksmen arrive and i love watching her being undressed and naked while they admire her slim small breasted body. She knows exactly where the best advantage points are in front of the cameras so i miss nothing and makes sure to give me the best views. Currently she has three cocksmen who satisfy her needs at varying times and all are married men who also need the extra fun they dont get anymore at home such as a full blowjob and swallow and anal sex. Surprising how many women do these willingly before being married but do no longer afterwards. Not Gayle my wife she still enjoys these activities. So far its been her and one man but im trying and hopefully succeeding in getting her to have her three cocksmen all arrive together some day soon and get to watch her have all of them inside her at the same time.

Bonz123456Bonz1234566 months ago

I love being used like a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous