All Comments on 'The Wife's Sister Ch. 01'

by RusticRoadhog1867

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The obvious problem?

This wasn't even a full page, let alone a chapter. If the rest of the chapters are like this one, you should combine three or four of them into one. It is far too early in the story to cast a vote.

The only thing we learned is his wife wants him to attend a party with her sister. We learned that in the teaser. You actually could have left this chapter out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought he was going to fuck her ass hard , is she letting him have her sister also?

Gomez333Gomez333over 7 years ago
Agree with HDK

Nothing wrong with the premise or the writing, just not enough of it to make it worthwhile!! Looking forward to more (a lot more)

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This was like a brief introduction...

This was like a brief introduction...Not bad, but telling us almost nothing about this couple...After reading this we can feel some agreement between the 2 sisters...What that agreement is, we must wait and see...3* Just for now and as an incentive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Aharddaysknight nailed it! Nuff said. I'll vote when you get around to writing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Did you forgot to upload the rest of the story?

A good intro but where does it go from here? Does something happens with the sister? Is this just a teaser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pretty weak start.

Will wait to rate once you post the whole story.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 7 years ago
Interesting start

Okay, a bit of setup, that's always the easy part. Now, let's see where it goes. I agree that this is painful short and inadequate as a chapter. Make them three pages or don't bother. It's good, so far, just not enough meat on that bone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So where's the story?

What kind of set up is this. Wife wants husband to escort her sister to a party. She gives him a bj. Now he is drained. What's the story here ? I page and an affair or what can't rate this drib.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is that it?

I hope any future chapter will be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
setup

His wife is clearly setting him up so she can fuck the brother in law.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
This wasnt bad

so where are the followup chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what

Donna`s work are having a office party? edit

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, Donna's work are having a party

It's very British! A singular word that indicates a group is treated as plural.

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 7 years ago
Hope you continue the story!

I liked chapter 1. Hoping for chapter 2 soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous